Wanted

By VaehC3703

Bexley has family issues, but who's family doesn't have an excessive criminal history full of murder and gang... More

•Characters•
•A Drug Called Family•
•Plans For The Future•
•Atticus•
•Undercover•
•Love A Guy In Uniform•
•Princess with a little bit of Crackhead•
•Don't Be A Pussy•
•Snap Turtle•
•Suggestion•
•Vulnerable•
•Guilt•
•Zavian•
•Past•
•Good To Me•
•Awe Fuck•
•Awe, I Annoy You•
•Boring•
•Choose•
•Restrained•
•Straight Hair•
•Acting Weird•
•History Repeats•
•Pain•
•I Love Messes•
•Understanding•
•Cuffed•
•Broken•
•Don't Trust Him•
•Mr. Grumpy Pants•
•Communication•
•It Hurts•
•Well Bend Me Over And Call Me A Whore•
•Titles•
•Time To Kill•
•You Piece Of Bitch You're Going To Fuck You•
•Happy•
•Oh Baby•
•Empty Calls•
•Blinded•
•His Hair Line Is Beautiful•
•Overthinking•
•That's A Little Too Specific•
•Kick Some Cop Ass•
•Betrayal•
•Odaxelagnia•
•Got Her Good•
•Past Becomes Present•
•Anything•
•Calm•
•Corvina•
•First Comes Kids, Then Comes Marriage•
•New Beginning•
•Marriage Letter•
•Change In My Story•
•The End•
•Ice Cream•
•New Years•
•Trouble•

•Don't Be Gentle•

1.7K 26 1
By VaehC3703

      {•Unedited•}
    Here, get it over with already TheOfficialHolyWater ...Enjou 😌
                            ~Bex's POV~

         "You're two hours late," I tell Zav, closing the door as gently as possible to keep it from slamming shut. He stops next to the couch, looking around the space. We haven't seen each other much since...well our wedding. The way he looks now breaks my heart.
    His hair is done, but you can tell he didn't try very hard. His t-shirt is two sizes two big and his body is a hell of a lot skinnier. If I hadn't seen this before I would think he was sick or something.
    Stepping up to him, I grip his jaw and force him to look me in the eyes. His pimples are so small they're almost nonexistent. "My daughter is not leaving with you." I don't want to accuse him of anything, her if I even have the smallest suspicion that he's using drugs I'm now letting her go anywhere with him. 
    "It's the law. You can't keep me from seeing my kid," he objects, crossing his arms. Unusually that would make me think dirty thoughts, but it's just making me notice how much weight he's lost.
   "Do not use the law card. If you're like this I can't trust that you'll watch her properly," I say, forcing my voice to stay indoor he doesn't even need to ask me to know that I know he's using. "She's not feeling good anyways."
"You were blowing up my phone twenty minutes ago to know when I would "have my ass over here". I can handle her even if I'm sick, she's my daughter," he says. It hurts me to not want her leaving with him. In her earlier years she was attacked to him at the hip during the day. He was the best dad in the world to her.
"I just don't think it's a good idea. You're obviously screwed up right now. What is it? Heroine? How much did you do? How long?" His fists clenched at his fingers, fingers wiggling in place. My stomach turns, making me feel sick. This isn't the same man I was going to spend the rest of my life with. "If you aren't going to answer anything you need to leave. You can see her when you decide to clean your act up."
Looking towards the stairs, I hear Atticus talking to Vina in her room. He's making sure she has everything ready, but there's no way she's leaving that door with him.
"You can't keep me from seeing my own fucking child, Bexley." I flinch at his tone, not expecting it from him. He takes deep breaths, closing his eyes as he puts his head down. "I-I'm sorry. Just at least let me see her."
"No," I tell him even though it hurts. "I don't want her seeing you like this. She shouldn't seen you like this." He nods, blowing out a breath. "You should leave before Atticus comes down."
"What's he gonna do? Arrest me?"
"Well you are under the influence of a controlled substance," I remind him, crossing my arms over my chest.
"So you were you for a while." My brows pinch together. I've never taken drugs...okay...that was different. "Come on you wouldn't put my dick on the controlled substance list?"
"Get out." This time he doesn't argue, just turns towards the door. My arms fall to my sides, sighing loudly. The door shuts quietly behind him. I run my hands down my face before walking up the stairs. Just like I thought, Atticus is in Vina's room helping her tie her shoes.
"You know I didn't even do this to your mom when I asked her to marry me," he says, gesturing her to the way he's on one knee, her foot on it as he works with the laces. "So you must be really special." She smiles, taking her foot back. He stands up, turning around to me.
"Was I not special enough to get down on one knee?"
"The way I asked wasn't exactly in a traditional setting..."

Night of proposal:
"Fuck," I moan loudly, holding onto his shoulders as he thrusts into me. His muscles in his body visibly flex, pulling me closer to the edge.
"Marry me," he says, hitting the right spot. My back arches in pleasure.
"YES!" I call out, squeezing my eyes shit. My nails big into his biceps, my chest presses tightly against his.
"Really?"
"Yes yes yes!" I clench around him as I cum, my legs shaking around his waist. My heels press hard into the dimples of his back.
"Did you get a word I said?"
"Not really."

"That was your fault, you dumbass," I say, slapping his arm playfully. Vina cocks a brow at me for cussing. I forgot how much she hates it. I have the mouth of a sailor, so does everyone else who comes in and out of here, and she hates every bit of it. I try cleaning up my language, but she has to get on my ass sometimes.
"Where's my brother? I thought I heard him," he says. I shake my head at him, my eyes wide to let him know not to talk about it in front of her. "We'll be back," he tells her. He laces his fingers with mine, pulling me out of the room and into ours.
"I have a question," I say, rubbing my hands together anxiously. "Does Zav have a history of drug use?" With no hesitation he nods his head.
"That's part of why he went to prison for two years," he says. I forgot about him mentioning that when he listed everything off. At the time I made a joke about that being hot, but now that he's a dad it's just plane stupid and immature. Crazy how having kids can change so much.
"Weeeeelllll...."
"He's using again?" He doesn't even sound surprised. I nod, my eyes starting to water. At first I was angry, now I'm sad. He has so much to lose now, a whole family, and he would rather use. I don't believe that the fact that he's a dad didn't cross a mind before he did it again, he's old enough to know what he's risking. "This is just how he works. He uses, stops for a while and you think he's done, but the he goes and up again. It's a cycle."
"Well the cycle needs to end; he's the father of a five year old who needs him in her life. She has you, yes, but...I don't want to see something happen to him," I tell him. I try to refrain from talking about Zav with him, knowing his insecurities, but sometimes it comes out.
"I know, but there is nothing we can do unless he wants to help himself," he says. I know, I've seen that first hand with many people. I've also seen it end a lot of people I was close to. "I would talk to him, but let's be honest, that would do more bad than good. The best we can do if just be there for him."
As much as I hate it, I know he's right. I wrap my arms around his torso, resting my chin on his chest while looking up at him.
"I'm sorry we couldn't do anything," I say. Today is the anniversary of the day we first met. That has been an interesting day; I would have never thought we would be where we are now. 
    "We can still do something," he tells me. "You just do what you were going to do to before all this shit and try to forget about it for now."
    "I love you so much."
    "I love you too."
    ••••
                     ~Atticus's POV~

     Walking inside the house, I'm blessed to see Bex in the kitchen. After I left to drop Vina off with Marissa for the night, she messages me shortly after that she was gonna start dinner to "relax". In the past five it's I've known her, cooking has never relaxed her; if anything it stresses her out even more because she can't do it.
      Her hips sway to the soft Spanish music coming through her phone. My shirt reaches just below her ass, raising the more she sways. I lean against the island counter, admiring the way she moves. If I'm being honest, she does look relaxed. The glass full of red wine probably has something to do with that.
      "You need to do dinner like this every night," I say. She jumps, turning around she catches her hand before it can meet the hot pan. "You look amazing."
    "Where did you take her?" She asks, avoiding replying to my compliment. She's still not the best at receiving them.
    "Marissa's for the night," I tell her. She nods, shoulders relaxing. I know how much she hates being away from Vina, how much it makes her worry, so I have to try my best to keep her mind of the fact that she's not here. It's not much of a difference anyways; she's in her room most the time, leaving the house silent. I found it kind of depressing when we first moved in, expecting there to always be something going on, but that was unrealistic thinking. However, she thought the same since that's how her home was growing up; people coming in and out every day and night at all hours.
     I can't imagine growing up the way she did. My childhood was never sunshine and rainbows, but it wasn't like hers. My dad was present, hers ignored her the majority of the time. My mom was a bitch who would have a new man over every tome my dad was out on business, but at least we didn't have people making weapon and drug deliveries.
      "So what are you making?" I ask, placing my hands in her hips. She moves the ground beef around on the pan, steam going up into the air around us.
   "Tacos. It seemed like the easiest and I wasn't in the mood to cook."
    "You literally told me you were gonna cook to relax," I say. She shrugs, setting the spatula down on the counter. She turns in my arms, resting her hands on my biceps.
    "That's because I know how much you stress picking out where to get take out because I hate everything you like. This was easier," she tells me. She's not wrong, it is. We would probably still be deciding what to get right now. Her cooking is great when it comes to Mexican and Italian plates, but anything else and I'm doing the cooking. It's a good balance for us. She cooks some nights of the week and I do the others; it usually depends on who gets off work first. "Go get something more comfortable on while I start on the tortillas. Also, we're trying something new tonight."
My hands slip from her hips, not expecting that to leave her mouth. "What do you mean?" Sexually? With the food?
"Remember that card game Connie got us for our wedding?" Oh dear god. We laughed when we opened it and I thought it was put away forever. It didn't seem like something either of would be into doing. "We're trying it out."
"Why?"
"Because it sounds fun and it's something new." In other words, she's bored. I decide to just do it and see where it leads us.
•••••

"This is really weird," I say. "Setting up a whole card game that will just end up in us having sex." She rolls her eyes, setting the cards between us. Grabbing the piece of paper in the box, her eyes scam the words.
"So we have to take turns picking the cards up. Each of them will either have a date, a truth, or something we have to say to the other person. There's no backing out, but we get two passes just in case," she explains, making the last rule up on her own.
I can only imagine what perverted things these cards say. Hell, the card on the cover of the box even says "take your panties off." Who the hell buys this shit as a wedding gift? We were expecting hike decorations and cooking tools, not sex games.
"You can go first," I tell her, laying back against the pillows. My sweats hang low on my hips, her eyes have been focused on my lower abdomen for the last two minutes. My shirt is lifted above her butt, exposing her perfect ass and red, lace panties. They look amazing against her tan skin, her shirt legs seem to go on for miles.
   She picks up a card and holds it in front of her face so I can't see what it says. "When was the last dirty dream you had and was I in it?" She asks.
   "A-am I supposed to answer that or you?" She gestures to me by tilting her chin up. My face gets hot. "L-like two nights ago and yeah. You're my wife, I wouldn't dream about anyone else." She grins, a blush creeping onto her cheeks as well.
    I reach over and grab a card. These things are...interesting. "Who is the best you've ever had sex with?" I ask. Her face heats up. "Is it really taking you that long to choose? How many guys have you been with?" I'm only half serious.
    "Three, two willingly. I'm trying to decide if I want to start a fight or hurt your feelings. When was the last time I was mad at you?"
   "Last night," I answer, not wanting to get her mad about it again. She holds grudges over these types of things like crazy.
   "Why?" She can't even remember why she was mad.
   "I ate your muffin."
   "Oh yeah...your brother." That hurts, but I don't let it get to my pride. She still chose to be with me, that means something. There can't be too much of a difference in the sex if she left him.
    She shifts, the shirt lifting up further. Eventually she gets irritated over something and sits up, stripping my shirt from her body.
     Her bra matches her panties perfectly and hugs her curves. It pushes her breasts up, exaggerating her cleavage. As she lays down, I can't help but stare at them. After being pregnant with Vina they never returned to their regular size, just got slightly smaller.
      "I want to feel you deep inside me," she says, trying to sound sexual before failing by laughing. I smile down at her, loving the smile on her face. When she's wearing is in when she's most beautiful. She sits up, not looking away from my eyes. "Screw the game." Her legs move the cars around the bed as she moves closer to me on her knees. Her warm hands run down my naked chest, slipping inside my sweats and rubbing her fingers up and down my shaft before taking it into her hand. "You're so hard for me."
    "I thought you wanted to play the stupid game?"
    "Another night," she says, letting me go and drawing my sweats down. I remove them the rest of the way once at my knees and toss them to the floor. I move so I'm laying on my back, watching her straddling my crotch. Her body givers over mine, the red lace draws me in like the Devil did Eve, only the gender roles have been reversed.
     "You're teasing too much," I say, slipping ya over. She raises her hips, grinding against my bulge. I reach down and rub her pussy through her underwear, feeling how wet she is through the thin fabric. A whimper leaves her parted lips. Her moans are music to my ears after hardly being to hear them when we normally have sex. Having a tendency of yelling, she has to bite her tongue to keep from waking up Vina.
     "I'm sorry, but I love feeling you," she says, grabbing me again, this time through my boxers. Something about touching each other this way turns me on more than anything we've ever done. "Your fingers feel so good," she sighs.
     Her hands falls from my dick and pulls down my boxers, falling to the mattress. I remove them and slide her panties off as well. She pulls herself up, sliding her hands up my neck and cupping the sides of my face as she kisses me. Her fingers tug at my hair, every inch of her body pressed against me.
    She reaches behind herself and unclasps her bra. If it weren't for our close proximity it would have fallen immediately, exposing every part of herself to me. "Don't be gentle. I like pain," she says, speaking seductively in my ear. Her lips brush against my earlobe.
    Holding onto my shoulder she lays down and spreads her legs. She's erotically beautiful, but also so innocent looking at the same time, which a dangerous thing. Her tongue parts her pink lips as she licks her lips.
    I take myself in my hand, touching her with my other. She keeps her eyes on me as I bring myself closer to her entrance. Her eyes are a darker shade of green, clouded over with lust.
     "Fuck me," she says, reaching down and touching herself. I love her confidence. Her eyes close as I enter her, my hand pressing down on her stomach. A breathy moan leaves her mouth, her lips shaped into a perfect "O".
       I don't give her time to adjust, feeling her stretch around me. Her head falls back, hands gripping the sheets. I grab her hips and pull her further up so her back is off the bed, but her head is rested comfortably on the pillow.
She tightens around me, gasping at the new position. I hold her hips to keep her in place, starting at a slow pace. Her chest heaves up and down rapidly. Loud moans leave her, being the only noice in the house. Her breathing is fast and hard like mine, her hips moving against me.
"C-choke me," she says, her voice small and begging. Her brows are brought together, some hair falling in front of her face. I hesitate in grabbing her throat, not wanting to accidentally grab to hard. She grabs my wrist and places my hand around her throat. "Harder. Please, Atticus."
Reaching between her thighs, I rub her clit with pressure while thrusting into her harder and faster. My grip on her throat tights as well as her pussy.
She gasps, closing her eyes. I twitch inside her, the muscles in my body clench as I reach my climax the same time as her. Her hand grips my wrist, legs shaking around my waist violently. Her nails into my flesh, breathing heavily. I let go of her body, letting go of her neck. She shoots up, shocking me. I move away, breathing heavily. She coughs hard, doubling over and holding her stomach.
"Holy fucking shit," she manages to get out. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" She gasps, starting to cough violently again. She holds her throat delicately, taking deep breaths between coughs.
"You said to choke you-"
"Not that kind of choke!"
"WHAT OTHER KIND IS THERE?!"
"You almost turned our fifty shades time into an episode of date line." Okay, now she's being dramatic. She rubs the spit, her coughing starting to slow down. Her eyes are watery and red.
"I didn't choke you that bad." Her eyes widen, moving her hair away from her neck to show the red mark I left. "You're just sensitive."

AN: I had to do the man justice!! Even I was like "Girl you gotta chill dude." Poor Zavvy is a druggy again...haha that rhymed 😂😈 Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoyed!
Question: What do you think about Zav's situation? How do you like Atticus and Bex's relationship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...
804 2 27
She was the only cop who couldn't be on his pay check, and that was very rare in the mafia world. Especially for Xavier De Luca, the one who wasn't a...
119 2 7
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
113 0 16
Liana Parrish didn't look for danger in life, however, danger always seemed to have an uncanny attraction to her. It wasn't unusual when she was the...