Bastard (Jack/Anti X Reader...

By The_Kid_That_Writes

One fateful night, (Y/N) finds herself at a party with some of her friends who somehow managed to get her to... More

One
Two

Three

22 2 0
By The_Kid_That_Writes

"JACK! NO!" I screamed and I began crying.  "(y/n), (y/n) it's okay, I'm okay, I'm here! Everything is fine, please wake up!" I heard Jacks smooth accent and calming tone rush into my head and I was snapped out if my horrid nightmare and into reality.

When I opened my eyes, Jack was staring at me, his eyes glazed with worry. He had his hands on my shoulders, appearing as if he'd been trying to shake me awake and when I saw him, alive and well, I smiled and started nervously laughing. "Oh my god, you're alive. Thank god" I breathed and he hugged me tightly, making me blush heavily. I hesitantly hugged him back. "Yes, I'm alive. Are you okay? What happened? You passed out during the movie and you had been asleep for, what, ten minutes before you started screaming and crying..." Jack explained and I pulled out of his sweet, warm embrace and I bit my lip, blushing, not really wanting to explain.

"It was... So real. I couldn't breathe, I-I, this guy, he was wearing some outfit that I saw in your closet, and he forced me to watch him kill you, and he-" I stuttered out and Jack put his hand up, as a suggestion to be quiet and I pursed my lips. "Calm down, (y/n), I promise you, something like that will never happen. I'll be with you forever, I'll be there to protect you, and keep you safe, okay?" He said and I sniffled and sighed. "Thank you..." I breathed and Jack smiled and I hugged him tightly. I winced quietly as Jack hugged me back, and I buried my tear stained face into the crook of his neck, blushing softly.

I groaned as I heard the faded sound of what sounded like an alarm blaring loudly and I opened my eyes. I looked around and noticed I had fallen asleep on top of Jack and I blushed profously and tumbled onto the floor in surprise. I groaned and lifted myself up and I was surprised to see that Jack was still asleep after the commotion I had made.

"Jesus. Good to know he's a deep sleeper I guess..." I muttered to myself jokingly. I looked around the house and something felt somewhat different. The air was colder, the atmosphere felt ghostly.

I crossed my arms trying to keep myself warm, and I walked around the house. After a while, I froze in my tracks as I heard a slight bang come from the hallway behind the stairs. I looked down the dark hallway, dimly lit the light flooding through one of the windows of an opened up room. I shivered at the sight of it.

I heard the faint sound of what seemed like someone sighing behind me and I turned on my heels and my heart practically stopped. "Who-" I hesitated, stumbling backwards in surprise. I stared at the figure leaning against the wall by the window of the living room. It was staring out of the large glass pane, staying relatively close, or more likely in, the shade of the light pouring through. The figure took what appeared to be a cigarette out from it's mouth with two fingers and breathed out a large puff of dark, grey, smoke.

It turned to me and I saw the pale face of the large, ghost like figure, yet it looked painfully familiar. I took a sharp breath.

"Jack...?" I breathed, taking a step back as I watched it crush the cigarette against it's arm harshly, then it smirked devilishly. The light began to shine into the window onto it and It was only then I had seen how clearly it resembled Jack, but yet it had a more masculine build.

It was shirtless, it's body stained with what looked like blood. The figure took a step towards me and I was frozen in fear, Jack's words flashing through my head in an instant. 'I promise you, something like that will never happen. I'll be with you forever, I'll be there to protect you, and keep you safe'

I shook my head and remembered that Jack was on the couch, and I glanced over, where Jack was still laying, completely out. I then clenched my teeth nervously as I look back up at the second Jack that I hoped I was imagining. I looked him up and down another time and realized he was wearing the black, ripped jeans in Jack's closet, and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I backed up another step as the figure took another step towards me. 'This is a dream. This is all a dream. A figment of my imagination.' I tried to convince myself. "No. This isn't a dream, sweetie. You're not seeing things. I'm here. And I'm here for good. " It spoke up. Its voice also bared a passing resemblance to Jack's, but huskier and more broken. I started to shake.

It stopped moving. Then it stepped into the shadows nearby the window as I heard Jack groan. He muttered something, suddenly sitting up. I glanced back to where the figure was previously standing, then back at Jack, and my mind started absolutely racing. 'What the fuck is wrong with me...' I thought to myself before I took a deep breath and I tried to clear my head.

"Jack?" I muttered, and he raised an eyebrow tiredly. "Someone was just there, by the window, they were smoking and they were covered in blood. Is there something you aren't telling me? Do you have an extremely terrifying twin or roommate or something?" I bothered and Jack shook his head and chuckled. "(y/n) I already told you this, nothing is going to happen. there's nothing to worry about. you're probably just tired..." He shrugged and stood up, yawning widely. I sighed, a little bit frustrated. 'I know what the fuck I saw..' I thought and I looked at Jack as he approached me and looking at his calm eyes seemed to immediately relax me as he looked down at me.

"Actually, y/n..." He started and he calmly took my hand. "There is something I need to tell you." He finished and I blushed. "I really like you, y/n. In fact, I love you, and I wanna ask you if you'd be my girlfriend." He smiled softly.

a tint of pink rose up to his face, along with my own, and I nearly started to cry as I smiled, hesitant to accept for reasons such... I have a boyfriend already. "Of course Jack. I... I love you too" I mutteted quietly, sharing a smile with him, and he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back and I thought for a moment. 'This is... different... I don't think I've ever had someone care about me this much...not even my boyfriend loves me this much... he just uses me, insults me, cheats on me, abuses me..' I thought. 'Wait. Is he just distracting me from what he's not telling me?' I recalled the figure I saw, then I took a breath. 'Just enjoy the moment' I thought again and I closed my eyes in the hug, blushing.

I sighed as I stared at the ceiling the fan spinning slowly.

"J-Jack?" I murmured out of the silence and I heard a soft hum from nearby, then as I opened my mouth to speak and I sat up, I heard a familiar chime. 'My phone.' I recalled, and the dinging started repeating, and soon led to ringing. I had a moment of panic and hurried to grab my phone from the bed, knowing exactly who it was.

"Who's that..?" Jack bothered, his voice seemed worried. I shook my head and I put my phone on the bed, my messages opened to read them, and I put my hands on my face, feeling my eyes well up. "No... No no no.." I sobbed, crying, and I saw Jack pick up my phone and start reading, but I was too weak to stop him. He paused, dropping my phone.

"(Y/n)... You... Have a boyfriend?" He questioned and I nodded weakly. "Yes... Jack.. I'm sorry, I just... I wanna leave him. I wanna get away from him. He's abusive... And all Nick does is use me... Like a fucking toy." I spat through tears and he sighed.

"I'll help you then" He stated. "You don't deserve to be treated like that. You deserve to be happy." He insisted and I took a deep breath, trying to calm down and choking back a sob. "Jack... If I deserved to be happy this wouldn't have happened to me... He cheats on me all the time... I'm just a fucking object to him. An item of pleasure and a fucking punching bag for when he's angry." I stated bitterly, coming clean even though I knew I wasn't ready to.

Jack looked scared. He moved close, taking a seat next to me on the bed. "(Y/n). I'm here for you, from this day forward, and even if it costs me my life, I will do anything to keep you by my side... Unlike that ungrateful bastard." He breathed, pulling me into a hug. I didn't hug back, as my limbs were weak, and I blushed, giving in. "T-Thank you.. S-Sean.." I sniffled. "Thank you so much.." I smiled weakly. His grip tightened and I winced slightly.

He soon pulled from the hug and I immediately tensed as I heard my phone start ringing again, and I watched as Jack stood up and grabbed it from the bed, answering it and putting it on speaker.

"Where the hell are you baby?" He answered, his tone laced with anger. I gave Jack a look of worry and question. 'What the hell are you doing?!' I mouthed, but he ignored me. "This isn't (y/n)." He responded flatly. "Who is it then?" His voice was sour and deep. "It's Jack. And (y/n) is leaving you." Jack stated, staring at me with confidence, but his lips became pursed, not showing any emotion but anger for the man on the line burning in his eyes.

"Excuse me!? You think you can answer my girlfriends phone and tell me she's breaking up with me!? You're in for it, jackass. She'd never leave me she's too desperate. She can't live without me and she knows it. I'm gonna  fucking find you, and I'm gonna fucking-" Jack hung up, throwing my phone on the bed after going through my contacts, blocking his number. I gave a weak smile.

"I would've never been able to do that myself... The things he'd say to me... About me... They always managed to get to me every time I tried. Thank you.." I sobbed weakly and Jack sighed, taking a seat next to me again.

"Anything for you. I don't think I could live  knowing that you're in the arms of such a fucked up man." He stated. "And not in mine..." He added, his face falling a bit red. I wiped my face. "I couldn't be more grateful... But.. What if he finds us... What if he hurts me again..? Or worse, What if... He hurts you..?" I questioned and Jack raised his hand to dismiss the question. "It'll be okay." He stated. "I'll make sure of it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...