O U R S E C R E T

By TxJbabess

...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET More

Toni Braxton
Janet Jackson
O
U
R
S
E
C
R
E
T
T
E
R
C
E
S
R
U. 2
O
It's Up

U

2.9K 84 42
By TxJbabess

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Time skip! 
*3 Years later*

[Toni]

"Baby!"

"I'm right here." I came downstairs

"I missed you." She came behind me wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you too." I gave her a peck and she pouted

"Give me more." I rolled my eyes kissing her again

"Better?"

"Much."

"You ready to receive your award tonight." I asked her sitting on her lap

"No."

"Why."

"Toni I don't even have my speech together. Like do I really have to go?"

"Yes you do, but I'll be right there the whole time."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's get ready, I hope they have drinks cause ima need it sitting up in there with all them people."

"I'm sure they will. Shower together?"

"Sure." I knew this was gonna be more than just a shower. We washed and she was washing my hair, I almost went to sleep cause it felt just that good.

"Toni."

"Mhm." My eyes stayed closed

"Would it be wrong if I asked for some, to call my nerves."

"You can have it anytime anyplace." I opened my eyes and she was looking back me, biting her lip

"Say no more." She washed shampoo out my head and eased me up on the shower wall with my jewel targeted. She dove in as the water ran over us, it seemed as if things got hotter and steamier. I gripped her shoulders as my nails started to dig in her skin. It was like I was adding fuel to the fire, cause she would go faster, sucking harder.

"Janet! Fuck!" I came and she slurped me up.

"Now I'm ready."

"I bet so." We dried off and was trynna find something to wear.

"I'm most definitely getting all that tonight." She grabbed my ass as I was bent over.

"Please let me walk."

"I might."

"What you think? The dress or pants?"

"The pants."

"Well that's done, stop staring at me."

"Lil girl I can stare at you if I want to and ain't a damn thing you gone do bout it." She got up on me, pressing her body into mines, the sexual tension was gonna cause us to not make it.
•••••••••

"You look beautiful Janet." Toni kisses my cheek before applying her lipgloss

"So do you baby." I went behind her holding her by her waist. I kissed her neck, and she smiled. Toni is a truly beautiful woman, inside and out. Her presence made you miss her when she's away, and yearn for her even when she's there. Toni is one of a kind, my one of a kind. I loved her, I mean we've been together 3, close to 4 years now. Tonight not only was I getting an award, I was gonna propose to her.

"Janet you bout ready?" She walked away going to her purse

"I am but come here." I pulled her back into me, placing our foreheads together. We stared at each other, but her she was staring in my eyes. I was staring into her heart and soul, finding even more reasons why I'm in love with her. She placed her hand on my cheek and I came back looking in her medium brown eyes. She pecked my lips but I kept on deepening the kiss, pushing her up against the wall.

"Janet now come on you're gonna be late." She knew she couldn't resist me. Her arms wrapped around my neck as my hands roamed her body.

"I just needed some extra sugar, Let's go." We left our house going to the banquet hall where the damn thing supposed to be held.

"Now reading an excerpt from the Can You Keep A Secret, Miss Janet Jackson."

"Yea Daddy!" Toni stood up being the loudest thing, but I loved it and her, she always was there to support me. Yea I became and author also I went back to the schools with Toni being my assistant principal. What's better than having your fine ass girlfriend working with you.

"So you know everything about your lover?... Wanna bet?

On the outside it was perfect.
Behind closed doors it was chaos.
All hope being lost, love slowly dying.
Loneliness filled the void of her broken heart.
Tears took her once big beautiful brown eyes.
She loved to love people, but the joy of it was snatched so easily, as if it was taking candy from a baby.
She was screaming for an escape, only to be locked in by his presence.
Was it too late to escape this?
Was it too late to fight back?
Give in? Or stand up?
Stay? Or Go?
A prisoner in her relationship.
A prisoner in her home.
Though she didn't see it a coming. Love will soon fill her voids and take away the tears.
To be replaced with a smile.
One Question would be the cause of her new found happiness.
For the question being.....
Can You Keep A Secret..." Toni stood up before everyone smiling at me, Clapping her ass off. I'm sure her hands were red I stepped down after receiving the award. Toni had a big ass grin on her face

"You were exceptional, I'm so proud of you." She pulled me in to a big ole hug before pecking my lips. We stayed a little bit longer, before leaving, going to eat with Aaliyah and Toni's sister Traci.

"There she go award winning Miss Jackson." Aaliyah said as she started clapping

"Alright y'all two can cool out."

"Where's the other chair?"

"Don't worry bout it, you can sit on me." I sat down with her in my lap, wrapping my arms around her lower waist.

"So how was it?" Traci asked sipping her wine, ready to eat.

"It was ok—."

"She did amazing, especially reading the excerpt. The first line was read so smoothly, I'm beyond proud of you." She turned to look at me and I kissed her, immediately forgetting where we were.

"Ladies come up for air please." Traci said

"Damn that's how y'all get down." I sucked on her bottom lip pulling away. Her eyes were filled with lust and so was mines. I rested my hand on her thigh, squeezing it. She turned back around and leaned up drinking her wine. Her ass looked so good, I slid my hand in her pants. I took her jacket, placing it in her lap as I unbuttoned her pants going in. I rested my chin on her shoulder and rubbed her gently. The guy brought out the food and I ate off of her plate. I wasn't really hungry for food, but my appetite was fixed on Toni.

"Janet you not eating? You sick or something?"

"Girl look at where that jacket is, the only thing she wanna eat is Toni." Traci said and Aaliyah looked over

"Y'all nasty."

"I know." I smiled. Toni was so quiet eating her food.

"Toni you quiet."

"I'm sorry, I'm just thinking."

"Thinking bout what?" I took my hand out kissing on her neck

"You."

"Aww" Traci and Aaliyah said

"Both y'all hush." We laughed at her as she finished her plate.

"Well guys we gotta get going, I got somewhere I wanna take Toni."

"We'll see you two later. Traci you up for drinks?"

"You've just became my best friend, let's go. Bye ladies." Traci hugged Toni, whispering something in her ear. They pulled apart and I grabbed her hand.

"What y'all talking bout."

"Nun ya business."

"Ok smart ass." I smacked her ass. We drove to the beach, where I was going to propose to her. Hopefully ion choke up. I grabbed her hand walking along the shore.

"Toni."

"Yea."

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Being here, supporting me, loving me. You've done so much for with only doing a little. Ion think you understand how much I appreciate you. I Love you, I'm in love with you. You make me happy, I feel a different type of a high when I'm with you. You helped me become a better person, you've been better to me than I could be to myself. You stuck by me when I pushed you away, held me when I wanted you nowhere near me. You've been my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, my rock, my lover. I feel safe when I'm in your arms, it's like nothing can touch me when I'm with you. My heart never had a hero, but you, you changed me and my heart. I'm forever grateful for you. I thought I knew what love was, but now that I'm with you, I got a good example of what it is. I got to be the luckiest woman alive man, I got the most beautiful woman. Who's humble, carefree, free spirited. Who's never backed down from anything. I would love to have you by my side forever and with that being said..." I reached for the ring in my pocket, grabbing her hands. She started to tear up.

"Toni Michele Braxton, will you ca—."

"Yes hoe." She hugged me tightly, pulling back to kiss me.

"Let's go home so I can make that bed rock." I picked her up as she rapped her arms and legs around me.

"I Love You, Janet." She kissed me again, laying her head on my shoulder

"I Love You, Toni."

Maybe a Pt.2🤔
What y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 168 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
79.1K 2.8K 44
It was love at first sight I knew in that moment she was for me
48.8K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨
36.7K 1.8K 40
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right Takes place in the 90's but with modern technology 🌚