Last Try

By jensooffs

The neighbours Jennie and Jisoo are stuck in an elevator for hours. By the time they are rescued, their relat... More

Introduction
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12* 🔞
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24* 🔞
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*37.5* 🔞
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42* 🔞
*43*
*44* 🔞
*44.5*
*45*
*46*
*47* 🔞
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*57.1*
*58*
*59*
**60**
**61** 🔞
**62**
**63**
**64** 🔞
**65**
**66**
**67** 🔞
**68**
**69**
**70**
**71**
**72**

*17*

7.3K 347 155
By jensooffs

A/N: Wanted to make Jongin Jennie's ex but it's gonna be someone else, after all.

----

Jisu put her backpack next to her chair. They just did their usual morning greetings. She was in a good mood today because her mom made up with her friend. That's a good thing. Now she doesn't have to worry about her being lonely anymore.

Whenever she asks her about her father she turns sad, so she dropped the topic one day. She felt like something was missing though. She believes Jisoo is decent company for her. She laughs and smiles around her, she doesn't do that around just anyone.

"Jisu..." Yeji tapped her shoulder. "Greetings are done. Let's play? I want to draw something with chalk on the stones."

Jisu nodded, following her friend.

As for Jisu she is simply a kid who grew up fast. It's what happens when you are mostly on your own. She wanted to lessen Jennie's burden as well by acting mature. Showing her she can work all she wants and Jisu will still be fine on her own. Seeing her at evening and morning is more than enough.

"Yeji, what's your aunt really like?"

"Aunt Jisoo?" Yeji scribbled a yellow figure on the ground, most likely being Pikachu. It had a big red heart bigger than its chest. "Like that." She didn't forget to draw a heart as lips.

Jisu picked up green chalk and drew an alien with sunglasses and a pacifier in her mouth.

"Do you think a green alien and Pikachu would be a good match?" She tilted her head to her friend.

"Totally! Though not as good as you and me." She bumped her shoulder against the others with a smile.

"I'm sure they are getting there--"

"Don't touch them!"

Jisu immediately recognised that voice. Again? Will this ever stop?

"I can touch whoever I want! This is my playground!"

"He is at it again... I'm going to get Mr. Park." Yeji frowned.

"No!" Jisu held her arm. "He is not going to be of use. If anything ever since Mr. Park saw him bullying others, Soobin has only gotten more determined to harass them. Annoying brats like him always do the opposite of what you tell them."

"So what? We tell him to bully them more?" Yeji's eyebrows creased.

Jisu shook her head.

"I doubt that works either." The little girl stood up. "He needs a taste of his own medicine. He will only stop once we make him know he is not the king of the world."

"W-We...?" Yeji stood up shakily. "Like you and me?"

Jisu looked at her terrified friend before she gave her a reassuring smile. "Wait here."

"Tell those dirty parentless kids to stop crying Ryujin!" Soobin balled his fist with sand and threw it in Yuna's direction.

Yuna was only three years old but that didn't stop him from tormenting her.

"If you have no family you have no name and if you have no name you are a nobody! I'm Choi Soobin remember the name!"

Ryujin jumped in the direction of the sand to shield the younger. Meanwhile Chaeryeong was also close to tears, trying to calm Yuna down by rubbing her back.

"And living behind your family's name is so much better!? What kind of worth does your precious name and reputation have if you haven't moved a finger to achieve it?! You are a leech who knows nothing! Leech Soobin!"

It's not like Ryujin to go down his level and argue with him but she really can't stand it when someone hurts her friends. This is why she stayed away from them. From all of the kids from the orphanage. She thought he might not pick on them and be content hurting her only but he wasn't. He was greedy like that. He wanted everyone to bow and kiss his chaebol ass.

"TAKE THAT BACK!" His face showed pure anger. Ryujin smirked. That really hurt him huh?

"If it hurts that's because it's true." She looked straight at him.

"I hate you!" Apparently that was the best response he could come up with. "You little dirty peasant! Get her!" He commanded all of his boys to throw sand at them.

"Close your eyes." She told Yuna and Chaeryeong. She couldn't shield them from all sides. The boys circled them, after all.

The moment the sand rained on them a person with a balance board made her way through the boys, making some of them stumble down. In no time she was beside the girls.

"Get behind me!" She told them and lifted the board in shooting direction.

"You again..." Ryujin sighed. She grabbed Yuna and Chaeryeong's hands before she ran away, trailing after Jisu.

...

"Operation bring the devil down begins." Jennie spoke as the boys and Chaeyoung sat on chairs, looking at her. "Tell me each and every detail." The lawyer said and placed her audiotape on the table.

"It was a beautiful day in Seoul. The sun shone brightly and the birds were chirping. A seemingly devoted woman to her job who later turns out to be a maniac dyed my hair. Then I went to the studio with my boyfriend. The evil made its way to our little studio, baiting me with food. I left my work place for a second to eat all of the cake--"

"But knowing Chaeyoung she must have forgotten everything else and only saw her food--" Kyungsoo cut her off.

"And knowing how she definitely ate every single cake, YG must had enough time to make a copy of her demo." Jongin finished.

"Yah." Chaeyoung scrunched up her nose. "Stop making me sound like a glutton."

"A demo?" Jennie smiled menacingly. "So there is a demo?"

"There is." Junmyeon confirmed. "Does it help?"

"It helps a lot." Jennie nodded. "We will play the demo and tell our view. We will win since I never lose. Rest assured. However we don't just want to win. We want to destroy him completely. He ought to pay a huge sum and the song will immediately be taken off every radio station and no more be up for sale."

"Is that possible?" Chanyeol asked with wide eyes.

"There are cases where labels sold the songs of artists without their knowledge but those were their own artists. They can make them shut up with their complicated contracts they probably signed up as newbies or kids. In this case you have no connection to his label. It's a mere case of theft." Jennie took some documents out.

"Did you copyright the song?"

Chaeyoung shook her head sadly. "I wasn't even finished with it..."

"It's okay. Register your work as soon as possible." Jennie responded, already expecting that answer. "He had direct access to your song. That's what we are going to prove with the demo. Would you play it please?"

Chaeyoung gave her earphones and played the song on her mobile.

When it was done, Jennie wrote something down.

"It's copied one to one. He didn't bother changing a thing." The lawyer chuckled mockingly at his inability. "Usually when you didn't formally register the song, you may have a hard time proving you're the original creator. Did you publish it anywhere?"

"Soundcloud!" Baekhyun blurted out. "You did right?"

The pink haired girl nodded. "I did."

"We will show the release date but it's not enough proof of ownership yet."

"Is there anything we should be prepared for?" Junmyeon asked.

"I know the way YG works." The brunette gave them a serious look. "Expect him to counter-sue us. He will say you stole his song or gave him permission, Chaeyoung."

...

"So where are we going? Trees are everywhere."

"You look stressed. Regular trees won't do."

"Are there super tress or what?" Jennie grimaced. "It won't make a difference really."

"Believe me neighbour," Jisoo flashed a toothy smile. "It will make a difference really."

"Fine." Jennie shrugged. "How long do we have to walk though? My feet hurt."

Jisoo immediately stopped in her tracks.

"Jisoo?" She was surprised when the elder kneeled down. "Are you offering what I think you are?"

"You are thinking right. Now hop on princess." She moved her back like she was tempting her to jump on but it only made Jennie laugh.

Of course she accepted the offer. Her stamina wasn't good enough to handle this. Physically she has always been weak and easy to get sick.

Jennie leaned her chin slowly against Jisoo's back right before her neck. It was soft and she smelled like strawberry. Both of them do actually since they ate tanghulu Jisoo bought for Jennie as she picked her up. Apparently they have the same taste.

She has also found out that Jisoo is no fan of perfume. She doesn't like the strong scents, so she doesn't use them. Maybe Jennie should stop using them too.

To Jennie's surprise Jisoo came to a halt in front of a colorful building with a garden.

There was a sign that said:

'Seoul Children's Solace'

An orphanage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
171K 9.8K 38
Heiresses Jennie and Jisoo ran away from a blind arranged marriage. They meet on the street and seek shelter in each other, unaware that they were to...
886K 25.8K 105
She's not a graduated woman and has difficulty earning money just to provide for her two sisters. She gave up her dreams just to allow her siblings t...
159K 10.5K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.