♠︎BNHA Boyfriend/Girlfriend S...

By Anxious_Anime_Trash

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ A bunch of scenarios of our loveable characters! I will add characters if asked! And if you h... More

♤ To Start!
♤How You Meet
♤You Meet/You meet Again
♤Halloween Special
♤You Try Out For U.A
♤What They Thinks of You (They Relized that They Like You)
☆Thank Youuuuu~
♤Names On Each other's Phones
♤Text Messeges Between You
☆[READ] Announcment and Addition Questions!
➷Tamaki Amajiki Catch-Up
♤Valentine's Special 2020
☆Haikyuu!! Announcement
♤When You Fight
♤You Make Up
☆Haikyuu Story Update

➷Nejire Hado Catch-Up

4.6K 46 26
By Anxious_Anime_Trash

How you meet

You were practically ecstatic when Midoriya came back to the class after his house arrest. You had one of the strongest people in your class back! He, along with everyone else, sat down as soon as Aizawa came in.

"Alright, you can come in now." Aizawa spoke looking to the classrooms entrance. Just as he said that, three people walked into the class. One, a tall and built boy with blond hair and beady, blue eyes. The one right behind him, the only girl with periwinkle blue hair, and matching eyes. The last one, who has dark indigo hair and also has matching eyes followed behind them.

Third years, you realize with wide eyes. "Alright, let's start off with Amajiki."

The boy with indigo hair stepped up, shaking heavily, but with his single stare at the classroom, it made everyone tense up.

You kinda spaced out because you were admiring the only girl in the group, "Hi! I'm Hado Nejire!" She waved.

She bounced all over the classroom before stopping in front of you, "Oh wow! You're [L/N] [Y/N]! Does your quirk let you like control tornadoes or something?"

"Well, uhm-" She bounced off to another person before you had the chance to answer her. And before you knew it, you were in the middle of a battle between your class and Togata.

You meet again

You limped off to Recovery Girls office and when you opened the door you saw a flash of periwinkle hair. You walked in and immediately sat down on a chair.

"Oh dearie, I have another person, sorry Hado." You could hear Recovery Girl speak.

"Oh no it's okay!" Hado, you thought you heard Recovery Girl wrong but I was actually her.

Recovery Girl walked over to you slowly, "Hello, young [L/N]. Why are you here today?"

"Twisted my leg weirdly, I think I sprained it." You laughed softly and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Alright let's move you to a bed and I'll examine you." You limped over to a bed and Recovery Girl examined your left leg.

"No, you have a minor fracture. I'll go and get you some medicine and a brace, dearie." She kissed your leg right where it was fractured and walked off, "I'll be right back you two."

Hado peaked around, "So it really is you! [L/N]-chan!" She smiled brightly and sat down on the bed next to yours.

"Oh, hello, Hado-senpai." You smiled softly.

Hado waved her hands frantically, "Oh no no no! Please call me Nejire! [Y/N]-chan!" You stiffened up at the lack of informality but nodded.

You two joined into a small conversation, "So why are you here, Ha-... Nejire?"

"Oh uhm, I came in here because I just needed rest from over using my quirk." Nejire giggled before continuing, "You know what, I like you [Y/N]-chan!"

Halloween special

You and Nejire decided to hang out on Halloween, she had a long flowing dress on and you had just a casual outfit. You two were walking around town to find a Karaoke place that you were going to meet Amajiki and Togata.

Suddenly a guy came up between you two, "Hey hot stuff." He flirted with Nejire, "You have something to do today, baby girl?"

Nejire didn't notice that the random guy was flirting with her but answered honestly, "Why, us two have to go somewhere, sorry!"

She waved them off and walked to the nearby karaoke place with you following, "Damn, Nejire. You got him."

She giggled and looked at you, "Nah, I don't think so." You shrugged it off and found Togata and Amajiki at a reserved table. "Hey, you two finally made it!" Togata yelled and waved.

You two waved back, "So let's get started." Safe to say, you three, excluding Amajiki, had ruined your voices from how much you sang and danced to Halloween themed songs.

You try out for U.A.

You're already are in U.A.

What they Think of You (They Realize they like you)

Nejire was in the middle of class doodling away at her notebook. Not paying attention to what she was writing. The bell rang loudly, signaling that it's time for lunch and only then did she glance down at her notebook.

She gasped at what she saw her notebook had, "Nejire [L/N]" And, "[Y/N] Hado" Scribbled all over the page.

She snapped her notebook shut and quickly got up, her thoughts invading her head. "Why would I write stuff like that?" And "Do I like [Y/N]-chan?"

She stopped at that thought and mumbled, "I like [Y/N]-chan... " She breathed out.

Names on each other's phones

Nejires from you:

Bubbly-Hado!~

Your name from Nejire:

[Y/N]-chan! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Text messages between you two

Bubbly-Hado!~:
Hey [Y/N]!

Do you wanna meet up later today?

[Y/N]-chan! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ:
Yeah sure! Where do you wanna go?

Bubbly-Hado!~:
I just wanted to go to that cafe you were talking about.

You said you needed help studying for math right?

[Y/N]-chan! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ:
Ooohhh!

Yeah let's go!

And yeah-

I suck at math. Wanna meet up at noon?

Bubbly-Hado!~:
Yeah of course! See you soon [Y/N]-chan!

Valentine's Special 2020

You put on a nice outfit and dusted it off just as the doorbell rang throughout the house. You smiled and rushed downstairs, "Nejire! You're early!" You yelled seeing that your parents let her in already.

She giggled and rushed up to give you a hug, "Hehe! I just wanted to see you so badly!"

You grabbed a flower and slipped it on her ear and gives her a small bag of chocolate. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Haha! [Y/N], not in front of your parents!" Nejire laughed in a carefree way.

"Come on, let's go!" You grabbed her hand and waved your parents off as you two ran hand-in-hand together to a nearby restaurant.

"Table for two!" You two yelled in unison. You two got lead to a tiny, hidden away table with a small candle in the center. Sitting down across each other, you two smiled and enjoyed your day out together.

When you fight

"Hey, Nejire. I have a small question." She hummed letting you know that you have her attention.

"Do you like Togata or Amajiki more than me?" You spoke softly.

She shook her head, "I love you! But I like you all equally!"

"But then," You quickly took a deep breath, "why do you hang out with them more out of school?"

"I hang out with you all equally right?" Nejire looked to you confused, and you nodded.

You sigh, "Sorry just stressed, it's weird being in a relationship with someone older than you."

"Oh, please your fine, [Y/N]. I understand that school gets stressful. Especially when your in an relationship." Nejire nodded as she spoke.

You smiled, "Can we take a small break until I'm in a more stable condition for a relationship, Nejire?"

She looked down sadly, "Okay, let's take a small break." She looked back up faking a cheerful smile, "Just don't forget about our love, [Y/N]."

"I won't, I promise."

_______________________________________

(Word count: 1217)

(Published on: June 16, 2020)

Up next: You make up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 25.7K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
12.5K 105 12
Hey, y'all! This book is a scenario book and may or may not feature some one-shots (if I feel up to it). This book will be updated as much as I can...
590K 7K 126
Hello! Welcome to this scenario book! This book has a no gender reader but is aimed more for feminine peeps unless said otherwise! I do not own any o...
3.4K 30 8
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...