Goddess of Stories | Loki & P...

Por Kitkate02

A girl comes to the Avengers looking for her brother and warning of Thanos. Though they welcome the weird mag... Mais

what the FUCK is up THANOS
Loki Is A Sad And Angry Demigod
Whomst the fuck are you
Finally it's our favourite space labra-thor
Alone
What up, I'm Loki-
Loki makes bad fashion choices
A badly written fighting chapter
Surprise bitch. Bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.
Road work ahead?? Uh, yeah, I sure hope it does
The Laufeychild
Exposition? In my fic? It's more likely than you'd think
Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Loki's-Past-Coming-Back-To-Haunt-Them
hey guys i'm really sad
look, there's a bird, dude, it knows what's good
I do love working here. It's just, we all have a lot of laughs
Bitch, me too, the fuck?
Amora, stop... Amora, stop... You're going to get in trouble... Amora-
Thor here on the Milano with a raccoon at earth's atmosphere!
If you knew Loren was Loki clap your hands
And I oop-
Endgame
Epilogue
SEQUEL UPDATE

Oh my fucking god, she fucking dead

2K 112 16
Por Kitkate02

Gamora was prepared to die when their trip to retrieve the aether failed, when Thanos took her and teleported away. She wasn't afraid.

But she took a look at her sister, pieces torn apart, and felt screams clawing at her throat.

"How can you call her your daughter when you torture her?" Gamora spat at Thanos.

"You know where the soul stone is." Thanos said. "Lead me to it or she'll suffer even more."

Gamora stayed silent, and her father nodded at the nearest guard who pressed a button. Whatever it did caused Nebula to shake and scream, the sound distorted and metallic.

Her screams grew louder and tears welled in Gamora's eyes.

She finally broke. "Vormir!" She screamed out. "The stone is in Vormir..."

"No..." Nebula rasped out.

Gamora went over to where her sister hung suspended in the air and touched their foreheads together.

Nebula seemed to find it hard to speak, her voice more artificial than ever. "Everyone... everyone knows that the stone requires... a life."

"A soul for a soul." Thanos said, and placed a hand on Gamora's shoulder. "Luckily, I have one."

It wasn't unexpected. Thanos felt like Gamora had betrayed his love. It would be poetic, in his eyes, to kill their unperfect love for the sake of his true love: Death.

Thanos was nothing if not a lover of poetic sacrifices.

"I love you." Gamora whispered.

"Don't." Nebula protested as she stepped away. She looked into her sister's face and she knew that if Nebula could cry, she would've been doing so right at that moment.

She turned away.

Gamora was prepared to die.

She wasn't afraid.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

43.9K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
312K 8.5K 41
"Sorry, Ned. I've got places to be and daddy issues to avoid!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/N)'s got it all! A lifelong friend, a dea...
412K 11K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...
31.2K 1.3K 7
To the Titan Thanos, I know I will be long dead before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have learne...