Jyugo's secret// Nanbaka fan...

נכתב על ידי Sakurablossem3

♪ What would happen if something in Nanba prison happens and Jyugo needs to fight the consequences... *Slow u... עוד

Welcome!!
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: "what just happend?"
Chapter 3: Mushashi is back! (Edited)
"Chapter 4: Perverts!!"
Chapter 5: An old friend
100 reads!!
Hairstyles and outfit
Chapter 7: "Why isn't everything like before?"
Chapter 8: mysterious murder( it's getting bloody)
Chapter 9: "... Elf..."
Chapter 10: injury ( Idk how it's spelled😂)
Chapter 12: Momoko is in the house!!
Chapter 13: "Is it going back to normal?"
Chapter 14: "Crush"
Chapter 15: "School uniform..."
Chapter 16: Force Kiss (2)
Chapter 16(2) : "pls...Don't tell them "
Force kiss picture
Sky
Lance
Chapter 17: „Why them?!"
Drawing from me UwU
Chapter 21: „ ..Meow?..."
Chapter 22 : „ F**k you!"
Chapter 23: "Let's get this party started!"
Chapter 24: " Why can't I remember?"
Extra Chapter: Beach episode (sorry it's so short)
A/N my mental health
Chapter:? „Jyugo-Chaaan"

Chapter 6: "A new crush?"

2.5K 58 9
נכתב על ידי Sakurablossem3

Uno pov
Me and others were running down the hallway to search for Jyugo . I think he- Uh...She said something about going to Tsukumo...we need to find her! And I hope I'm not wrong because Hajime isn't going to be nice to her for being nearly the whole day gone. The other guards are meanwhile trying to find a cure for Jyugo. But is it really bad for Jyugo to be like this ... Don't think that!!! Stupid!! I began blushing . Honey noticed that and came up to me. „Uno what's wrong?" „What do you mean Honey?" „well you just began blushing and I want to know why."  „Oh... It's nothing..." „That really didn't sound like that." „ Guys if you are finished with talking we can search again" (that sounds weird ) We heard Trois say. „Fine Trois!  „ Honey nearly screamed ( I am not going to say anything to this scentence ) We all began to continue our search for Jyugo as we heard Jyugo's voice coming out of one cell . We all began sneaking to the cell and we saw... Jyugo sitting in the middle of the cell near Tsukumo. I began to get a little angry at Tsukumo. I noticed that everyone else felt the same except for Rock and Nico. But as I was going to say something Jyugo noticed us...

Jyugo pov
I can't believe those B*stards followed me. ... again. But as I was going to yell at them for following me I heard Hajime say „ Can't you stay in your goddamn cell for once !"...

Tsukumo pov (something new )
I couldn't watch that fast how Hajime dragged everyone else back to their cell ... After they were gone I noticed that I was blushing... Maybe I like Jyugo more than I thought...

( I'm so sorry Guys That I didn't update Since School began I got really stressed and needed to write this chapter 4 times because my handy 📱 deleted this...

Thank you for reading and for waiting

Byeeee~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...
85.8K 2K 30
A NANBAKA OC INSERT FANFIC!! Jinx Inmate Number 33 at Nanba Prison, Japan Building 13, Cell 13 Nationality: British-American Gender: Female Age: 7 He...
29.8K 1.1K 60
"Coming from a woman, whenever we get out of here, do you think other girls are going to like me?" Jyugo posed in front of you, trying to emphasize h...
27.3K 735 39
Brothers Part 2 has finally arrived!! Now some messed up stuff is going down in building 5! IMPORTANT: There are manga spoilers from Chapter 31 and o...