Rope Bunny (Jikook) // Comple...

By noodIehead

"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
18 1/2 (Q&A)
Q&A Answers!
19
20 - The End

11

10.6K 417 147
By noodIehead

Jungkook woke up in the morning with another person's hand resting in his hair. He momentarily freaked out before remembering that for the first time in years, he had fallen asleep in the same bed as another person. As he became fully awake, he also became aware of a weird feeling... down there. Then he remembered. The kissing. The fucking. The plug that was now lodged in his tight ass. He blushed and tried to quietly creep out of bed when he heard Jimin stirring behind him. "We both have class today, let's just go together." He mumbled sleepily, reaching out to the younger man. 

Jungkook stopped in the middle of the room and said quietly, "Uhm, I don't have any clothes that aren't dirty..."

"That's okay, I'll find something for you."

(a/n: yes I know, super cliche. Let me have my wardrobe-swap moment please)

"You want me to wear... Your clothes? What, are we boyfriends now?" The brunette joked.

Jimin stiffened. "No, we are not boyfriends. You just need clothes, and I have clothes. So it only makes sense to share."

"Chill out Daddy, I was just kidding."

"Don't do this to me so early in the morning, Jungkook." Jimin rolls his eyes, standing up. The silver-haired male stretched, standing just in his underwear. His slender body was on display, muscular legs and toned abs looking really tempting...

"Damn, you might have to let me fuck you one of these days, hyung." Jungkook approached him slowly, a gleam in his eye as he drank in every detail of Jimin's body. The way his fluffy, unstyled hair fell across his forehead and his adorable round cheeks contrasted sharply with the rest of his body gave Jungkook the very strange sensation of wanting to cuddle him and then get fucked silly by him. 

"We both know you're a bottom, Kook."

"Not always. Wanna see what I can do?" He smirks, tentatively pulling the elder closer by his slim waist. 

Jimin allows himself to be pulled towards Jungkook, though not without a small sound of protest. "Maybe one day. Not today, though. Or tomorrow. Or anytime soon. I like our current setup for now."

"You could've just said that you like my ass."

The older giggles a little, "Yeah I guess I could've. I really like it, Jungkook. So I wanna keep fucking it, if you don't mind." He reaches down and runs his hands over the younger's ass, squeezing slightly.

Jungkook pulls away before Jimin can feel him getting hard. "Hey! You were the one s- saying not to tease you just a minute ago!"

"Yeah, you're not allowed to tease me. But the rules don't apply to me. I make the rules, remember?" Jimin purrs, grabbing Jungkook's chin and tilting it down towards himself. 

Blushing, Jungkook pouts,"Weren't you also going to get me some clothes for class? Which starts in about 30 minutes, by the way." He raises his eyebrows questioningly. 

"Oh, is that what I was doing? All right then, follow me." Jimin says, slipping into a robe and then taking off out of the room and down the halls. Jungkook struggles to keep up, grabbing the older boy's hand so he doesn't get lost. He feels Jimin hesitate, but then he wordlessly reciprocates the action, wrapping his small fingers around Jungkook's large hand. The younger looks at him fondly, but Jimin makes a point not to look at him.

"I'm only helping you this once. Then you gotta find your way on your own." He muttered coldly.

"Oh, so you're saying I'll be invited to your bedroom again?" Jungkook teased, bumping shoulders with the elder. 

Jimin just shakes his head, as he's not sure he trusts himself to not say something dumb right now. Soon, they arrive at his room and he opens the door, ushering Jungkook inside. They get all the way to his closet before he realizes they're still holding hands. Jimin lets go quickly and clears his throat. "Wear anything you want, but choose wisely. If you ruin my clothes, I'm ruining you tonight." He warns.

Jungkook laughs loudly. "Oh my god, you really have no idea how to threaten me. All that did was make me wanna fuck up your clothes." 

Jimin sighs. "Whatever, shut up! The point is, this shit is expensive so please don't mess it up."

"I won't. What do I look like to you? A three-year-old?"

"No. Just a really irresponsible person."

Jungkook gasped dramatically. "Oooohhh! You sure got me, huh? Sick burn, bro."

"Don't bro me. I'm literally your sugar daddy. Hurry up and pick something out, we have to leave." Jimin glances at his watch, frowning. Jungkook begins sifting through his clothes, pulling things out one at a time. Soon, he has an outfit laying across his arm, and he's looking at Jimin expectantly.

"Can I help you, Jungkook?"

"Uh, aren't you going to leave so I can change?" He says softly, blushing.

"... Are you joking? I was literally in your ass last night and now you're embarrassed about me seeing you put on clothes?"

"Yes", Jungkook pouts, crossing his arms and sticking out his bottom lip.

"Okay, I'll leave. I need to change too, anyway." He grabs some random clothes and hurries out of the room, shutting the door softly behind him. Jungkook gets dressed quickly, then peeks his head out of the room, wondering which way Jimin went. He tries to navigate back towards the entryway, as that's the only place in the house that he's familiar with, other than the playroom. 

Jimin is already there on the couch, waiting on him. Looking up at Jungkook, his heart flutters a little. He's adorable, the elder thinks. The brunette is wearing an oversized yellow flannel tucked into some designer jeans, completed by a black beanie and his own simple black shoes.

(This fit, but on JK instead of JM, obviously.)

"You look really good." Jimin tries to sound confident, but the younger boy just makes his heart melt, and it comes out sounding awestruck instead. It doesn't help when Jungkook giggles, covering his smile with his sweater paws. (flannel paws? idk)

"Thanks, hyung. You ready to go?" he asks, holding up his keys.

"Ah, I forgot you drove here. Next time I'll send someone to get you. But yeah, let's go." He leans in to the younger's ear. "Are you excited to spend the day with that plug inside you? Imagine how embarrassing it would be if someone found out..." The elder says before standing and beckoning Jungkook to his side. This elicits a visible shudder from the brunette and they walk outside arm in arm, Jungkook opens the passenger door for Jimin before sliding behind the wheel.

The silver-haired male sighs, "So chivalry isn't dead." He says, patting the younger's fluffy head.

"Not on my watch, it's not." Jungkook says, eyes on the rearview mirror, backing out of Jimin's ridiculously long driveway.

The moment is ruined when Jimin turns to the younger. "Hey, make sure people don't see us arriving together. I don't want any rumors to start."

"Oh. Yeah, of course. Me either." Jungkook says, smiling weakly.

---

Sorry for the cliffhanger lmaoooo. And thanks for over 300 reads, holy shit! Update soon, as usual. Love each and every one of y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
48.3K 2.1K 28
It's a namkook book. Where namjoon is lack of money. Have a best friend suga. Namjoon tries to earn money with his hardship but luck wasn't his side...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
46.8K 2.1K 43
Guess whose back nerds. This is the old discription and is somewhat outdated. This og version is uploaded with fixed grammar here as well as ao3. Jeo...