SOLA(r) → BG A.F

By daegusagust

"we are sons of apollo, 이달의소년." - in which blockberry creative plans the launch of their second group project... More

TEASER ☀︎
SLOTS ⊙
INTRO
SOOMPI [1]
TEXTS [1]
SOLA(R) TV #EP_1 / 이달의소년탐구 #EP_1
SOLA(R) TV #EP_2 / 이달의소년탐구 #EP_2
"AWAKE"
chang yoonryul • "yoonryul"
SOOMPI [2]
VLIVE [1]
SOLA(R) TV #EP_3 / 이달의소년탐구 #EP_3
TEXTS [2]
INSTAGRAM [1]
ONE.
INSTAGRAM [2]
TWO.
TEXTS [3]
THREE.
SOOMPI [3]
"NEW HEROES"
kwon taewoo/oliver kwon • "oliver"
VLIVE [2]
1ST DUO TEASER: "DRAKEMOTH"
"TOMORROW, TODAY"
"HOME"
FOUR.
INSTAGRAM [3]
STAGE PERFORMANCES: "Y&O" ERA
INSTAGRAM [4]
TEXTS [4]
INSTAGRAM [5]
SOOMPI [4]
FIVE.
SIX.
"SIREN"
hong joonhyo • "hyojoon"
INSTAGRAM [6]
VLIVE [3]
SEVEN.
INSTAGRAM [7]
2ND DUO TEASER: "HYOLIVE"
"WHISPER"
STAGE PERFORMANCES: "O&H" ERA
INSTAGRAM [8]
EIGHT.
INSTAGRAM [9]
1ST UNIT TEASER: "이달의소년 YHO"
"BLOOMING DAY"
MINI ALBUM: ERESODDA + ALBUM PLAY
이달의 소년 YHO PROFILE
"RUNAWAY"
lee kyubin • "kyubin"
TEXTS [5]
NINE.
3RD DUO TEASER: "HYOBIN"
INSTAGRAM [10]
"WITHOUT YOU"
STAGE PERFORMANCES: "H&K" ERA
TEN.
SOOMPI [5]
INSTAGRAM [11]
INSTAGRAM [12]
INSTAGRAM [13]
SOOMPI [6]
SOOMPI [7]
"PLAY UGLY"
ELEVEN.
"D (HALF MOON)"
fujioka ayumu • "fuyu"
TWELVE.
SOOMPI [8]
"GOOD EVENING"
FIRST REPACKAGE ALBUM: DEAD ROSE + ALBUM PLAY
STAGE PERFORMANCES: "YHO-K" ERA
INSTAGRAM [14]
INSTAGRAM [15]
SOOMPI [9]
TEXTS [6]
THIRTEEN.
INSTAGRAM [16]
YOUTUBE [1]
INSTAGRAM [17]
SOOMPI [10]
FOURTEEN.
INSTAGRAM [18]
YOUTUBE [2]
INSTAGRAM [19]
"BBIBBI"
xu kyung • "yū"
YOUTUBE [3]
FIFTEEN. [PART ONE]
INSTAGRAM [20]
INSTAGRAM [21]
FIFTEEN. [PART TWO]
SIXTEEN.
SOOMPI [11]
SEVENTEEN.
SOOMPI [12]
EIGHTEEN.
"SOULMATE"
eden kwon/kwon haneul • "eden"
INSTAGRAM [22]
NINETEEN.
INSTAGRAM [23]
"RED LIGHT"
MINI ALBUM: HYLO + ALBUM PLAY
이달의 소년 ELITƎ PROFILE
INSTAGRAM [24]
TEXTS [7]
TEXTS [8]
SOOMPI [13]
TWENTY. [PART ONE]
INSTAGRAM [25]
INSTAGRAM [26]
SOLA(R) ELITƎ: The Live Concert Experience "HYLOZOISM"
INSTAGRAM [27]
INSTAGRAM [28]
2ND UNIT TEASER: 이달의 소년 ELITƎ
"4 WALLS" + "WHAT'S MY NAME?"
SECOND REPACKAGE ALBUM: HEIROZOIST + ALBUM PLAY
TWENTY ONE.
"MOONCHILD"
lorenzo ambrosia-russo • "lorenzo"
INSTAGRAM [29]
INSTAGRAM [30]
4TH DUO TEASER: "ENZOYUL"
TWENTY TWO.
"AWAKE"
STAGE PERFORMANCES: "L&Y" ERA
"MOVE"
huang san • "rome"
SOOMPI [14]
SOOMPI [15]
INSTAGRAM [31]
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
"BABY IT'S U"
chuanchen roze boonnam • "meile"
SOOMPI [16]
3RD UNIT TEASER: 이달의 소년 FRATRES

TWENTY. [PART TWO]

39 4 28
By daegusagust

Lorenzo stayed close to Yoonryul as they walked through the set, waving or smiling at people when a greeting was said. Mainly him doing it since Yoonryul, despite being an idol for six months, was still coming out of his shell. However, he didn't blame him. Lorenzo had been the same way until he began acting out in his teenage years. His own shell broke thanks to Yoonryul offering a grape soda to him and from there, they were best friends.

Well, they also bonded over their enstranged fathers, but that's a story for another time.

"Okay, I see you didn't lie about the cute guys—fuck!" Lorenzo ducked behind a structure, tugging Yoonryul back with him. He poked his head around, then turned back to Yoonryul, who was glaring at him. His head slammed against the wall and he felt a headache coming soon.

"Give a warning next time, yeah? I've never seen you get this excited over some guy's dick.."

If only he knew about him and his winter boy, then Lorenzo wouldn't be tempted to laugh. His dick appointments will be told another time, when Yoonryul isn't dragging him away in an attempt to avoid more gay panicking.

He spoke too soon.

"Hey, watch where you're—oh my gosh, hi! You came after all, thank god." Yoonryul put on his best surprised face as he hugged his boyfriend, playing along with their plan. Last night, the couple came up with a plan (after making out for two hours, duh) to not get caught by Yoonryul's best friend. The main idea was to act like "bros" and avoid being touchy, but that was going to be hard for Yoonryul — he loved babying his boyfriend and giving him kisses.

Lorenzo saw the other boy's face and instantly recognized him as a fellow trainee from Blockberry Creative. Yoonryul never mentioned this guy, so maybe they weren't close friends. However, he asked about Yoonryul every two weeks and Lorenzo now feels like something is off, but he chooses to ignore it.

"Lorenzo, right? I've never introduced myself properly—I'm Tiki!" He has a friendly vibe, evident from his warm smile and the crinkles by his eyes (due to smiling). Lorenzo shakes hands with Tiki and looks at Yoonryul, who turns away to glance at something else.

"Yoonryul never told me about you, that's odd." Lorenzo quipped. Yoonryul went to intervene, but his boyfriend came in and saved both of their asses with a short explanation.

"Well, being friends with this guy is kinda a hassle so.." Tiki jokes, poking fun at the quiet male. Lorenzo laughs with him and agrees. After that, they keep talking while Yoonryul gets his makeup and hair done.

Just like the other week, Ayumu and his sons had another meeting with Jo Hajun before they left to Japan for their first concert. They'd be adding finishing touches on the albums and Hajun wasn't done working with Blockberry Creative either. He might as well be considered an employee for the company.

When they came in this time, that same guy was with him, sitting on his lap as Hajun worked on his laptop. Eden and Kyung shared a suspecting look between each other, but Ayumu pinched their sides and made them step inside.

"Oh, hey guys!" Hajun waved them in, unbothered and casual. He didn't care that Sonyeol and him were caught in a position like this, considering they did it all the time now. Sonyeol bowed his head to the group, catching Kyubin's attention unlike last time.

"Do I have to go, hyung?" Sonyeol asked Hajun, wrapping his arms around his neck and leaning into him. Hajun shot an apologetic smile to Ayumu, then looked up at the big baby in his arms. "Yeah, you have to. You're annoying."

"You're so mean! Give me your wallet and I'll stop being annoying, hm?"

"Sonyeol, I'm serious. They have to leave tomorrow and we have a lot of stuff to do. You get bored easily, too." Hajun cupped his face, squishing Sonyeol's cheeks. "Go hang out with some friends until we're done, okay?"

"Fine, but one day you'll have to let me stay. I'll make sure you do." He got up to leave and was tugged back into the seat. Hajun smiled at him, holding his forearm. "And my kiss?"

Eden and Kyung laughed quietly to themselves as Sonyeol leaned in, quickly kissing Hajun on the cheek and pulling away. The pair promised to see each other again, the young male shuffling out of the room as fast as possible. The silence settled into the studio, until Ayumu spoke.

"Hm, that was cute."

"It's always cute—until they kiss you on the lips." He joked with an exaggerated frown, coaxing a giggle out of Ayumu. "And they're babies, so lip balm? Yeah, it doesn't exist in their vocab."

Eden whispered something to Kyung and Kyubin, then inserts himself into the chitchat with a charming smile. "I know what lip balm is, Hajun. How about I give you a kiss?"

"Uh, okay—so I did some mixing on a few songs," Hajun clears his throat, smoothly brushing by Eden's flirting. "Let's work on that, y-yeah?"

The pouty male slumps into the couch as Kyung comfortingly pats his shoulder ("you'll get him next time, hyung").

The director yelled 'cut' and the two actors pulled away from each other, heavily breathing as the crew started changing the set pieces. Oscar looked over at Yoonryul and watched as the timid male threw on the shirt that he removed moments ago, avoiding eye contact.

Yoonryul's head turns at the sound of his voice, humming inquisitively. "Did you say something?"

"Danny says you're a newbie. I could tell from the moment I started kissing your neck." Yoonryul's cheeks turn red, feeling some embarrassment. He hoped it wouldn't be too obvious, specifically for a bed scene — however, his lack of experience gave it away.

"It's probably the last time, so..." Yoonryul's shoulders shrugged. He didn't know what else to say and his costar wasn't really talking either. Sensing the awkwardness from his fancy director chair, Danny came over and sat on the bed with them.

"Hey, you two. That shot was okay, but it could be better, so next time I want Yoonryul to take charge." Said male practically choked on his air, alarming Danny and making Oscar laugh quite loudly. He looked at Danny with wide eyes as he blurted out, "N-Next time? There's another bed scene?"

"Uh, yeah?" Danny chuckled, patting him on the back. "Remember, this is a complex storyline. Your character has lived through a lot and he's reliving the past again. The past includes trauma, passion, sex—"

"Okay, I-I think I got it!" Yoonryul abruptly stands, turns and bows towards both of them. Oscar wraps his arms around Danny from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder as they look at the flustered male.

"You know, we could get a head start on those scenes—" Oscar couldn't get his offer out, due to Yoonryul cutting him off in the smoothest manner (well, as smooth as he could get).

"Wow, I'm starving, I should go take a break—I'm going to take a break with my boyfr—friends! With my friends, uh, yeah! I'll be back in half an hour, okay? Bye!" And he scurried off, walking slowly until he went through a group of girls, then sprinted to the dressing rooms. Danny shook his head in amusement, then looked at Oscar over his shoulder.

"Stop trying to suck his dick, goddamnit. I don't want him to drop out on this drama." He scolded. Oscar rolled his eyes, then leaned in to kiss the corner of his mouth. Suddenly, he got a crude idea in his head.

"...then how about I suck yours instead?"

Without hesitation, Danny got up and dragged his boyfriend off to the closest secluded area...which just so happened to be the dressing rooms.

Two doors down was Yoonryul's, occupied by himself and his guests — Lorenzo and Tiki. They were eating lunch together and listening to music when Yoonryul came back, looking flustered and anxious. His hair was messy, which concerned Tiki because he immediately thought his baby was in a dog fight on set.

"Hey," He breathes heavily and plops down next to his boyfriend since Lorenzo had his stuff next to him. Yoonryul sees an untouched box and he looks at both of them. "This is for me, right?"

He doesn't wait for an answer and begins eating the wrapped food from it. Lorenzo shares a look of amusement with Tiki. When he stopped devouring the meal and took a drink from Tiki's water bottle, Lorenzo cleared his throat in an attempt to get his attention. "Hey, Yoon.."

"Huh? What's up?" He furrowed his brows in confusion. For a moment, he thought Tiki had told him about their relationship and now his best friend would pull a 'You're gay but I still love you, bro' move. However, it was about Lorenzo and coming clean to Yoonryul.

"I asked you to come hangout with me on my day off, not only because you're my best friend and I wanted to see you. There's something I have to confess—but don't cry, okay?" Lorenzo grabbed Yoonryul's hands in his. He was doing okay so far and hopefully, it kept up. It was like ripping off a wax stripz He told Tiki what he was doing. The guy was pretty encouraging about it, saying Yoonryul would be overjoyed.

"You have to promise you won't cry, Yoon."

"You're scaring me, Sungie. What's the reason?" With a reassuring smile, Yoonryul squeezed his hands and pushed him on. Lorenzo found a lot of comfort in that and then, it didn't feel so scary after all.

"The reason, right. Well, I don't know how to say this, but you'll see me around after today and it won't be on days off like it is now." He saw the gears turning in Yoonryul's head, trying to make sense of the words.

"Sungie, what are you saying—"

"We're going to debut together, like we wanted." He smiled, although it faltered when tears brimmed Yoonryul's eyes. The younger male pulled his hands away from Lorenzo and slapped his chest, tears streaming down his face.

"April Fools was four months ago, jerk!" He pathetically retorted, collapsing into Lorenzo's arms as they hugged. Tiki quietly excused himself so they could have a moment alone. Lorenzo smiled to himself as he held his best friend.

Yoonryul's tears were of joy, not sadness. Thank god.

____
get me a friendship like this @ jah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 489 18
𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗎𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇-𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗀, 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋,𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 �...
52.3K 665 14
mostly loona (male reader)
134K 7.8K 52
One is a strict perfectionist and the other is a carefree spirit. Not quite a dream team, but they have one thing in common - a passion for dance. Wh...