That time I got reincarnated...

By Jksk99

You never had what was considered a 'normal' family, you was always treated as an outcast. The smallest of th... More

Vote results
1: New family, Similar problem.
2: Meeting a talking Slime?
3: Lizardmen and a Dryad.
4: Countdown to the reunion.
5: Fighting the Orcs and accepted.
6: Aftermath.
7. Getting judged by a king.
8. Cheery crimson dragon
9. How to tame your demon lord.
10. I want to sleep.
11. Visitors to the land of monsters.
13. Time for a champion
14. Prepare for a fight.
15. Big explosion, Big success.
16. Phobio gets punched.
(Actual chapter) 17. Don't anger Shion.
18. Visiting the dwarves.
19. Shizu?
20. Adventurers test.
21. Meeting Yuuki.
22.First day of class.
23. How to save the kids.
24. The Merchant.
25. Divination is neat.
26. Labyrinth exploration.
27. Summoning spirits.
28. Abducted
29. Anything for my family.
30. Loss
Christmas special.
31.Fairy tales
32. Discussions
My Y/N
33. Meetings.

12. Your not that bad.

6.3K 177 47
By Jksk99

So I didn't really expect this story out of nowhere to just quickly go up to 7k reads this quick it was only at 1.6k a month or two ago anyway I ain't complaining. Also enjoy the chapter.

Tai: "I'm gonna have to... ask you politely to replace it"

Y/N: "Okay... then."

Shinku: "That's no fun, I thought both of you would fight!"

Tai: "Over a broken water canteen? Uhhh... no theres no need. Uhh Who are you again?"

Shinku: "I'm the mighty crimson-"

Y/N: "She's Shinku a dragon."

Shinku: "Y/N! You didn't let me introduce myself properly!"  And now she's pouting and Tai chuckled.

Tai: "Well it's nice to meet you, Shinku." He held his hand and smiled. And Shinku happily shook it.

Y/N: "So what was you doing out here Tai?"

Tai: "I was gathering-" he was cut short by hearing a scream deeper in the forest.

Y/N: "Well I gotta go deal with that."

Shinku: "Why?"

Y/N: "My dad tells me to keep watch whenever I'm in the forest and help people if they need it. And I'm guessing by that scream someone's in trouble."

Tai: "Mind if tag along?"

Shinku: "Ooh me too!"

Y/N: "I guess." I hear another scream. "Well lets get going."

I sprint off to the where the screams are coming from. Whilst running Tai is keeping up pretty well and of course Shinku is jumping from tree to tree, She finds it fun, after a while I come to a cliff and I see a bunch of people fighting a giant armored spider, other than Tai these are the only other humans I have come across dad said we shouldn't harm them but i remember what my old family said,  Kitsune's are hunted for sport and are not liked much, among other things. I plan to go down there so I hide my ears i my hair and hide my tails I learned this from watching Souka and the other dragonnewts. I catch a few of their names thanks to my hearing like, Gido, Fuze, Youm, kaval I also heard them shout someone's name Shizu. 

The spider was about to strike a girl in the group who was using magic from afar. So I jumped down and blocked the attack for her. She was shocked at my sudden appearance and so was everyone else but they quickly regained there focus once the spider went on the attack again. Tai jumped down from the cliff now and drawn his sword. He ran at the spider and shoulder charged it shoving it back a bit he then slashed its legs multiple times cleaving through 3 of the 8 it had. He then ran under it and kicked it into the air.

Y/N: "Tai gimme a boost." "He nodded and put his sword away and put his hands together I ran at him and jumped on his hands to which he threw me up to the spider. I pulled out W/N and smashed it onto the spider without its blade sending into the ground at high speeds killing it. I dropped back to the floor and I called Gobta via thought communication and told him to bring the knight spider back to Tempest. Then fuse came up to me.

(To lazy to describe looks at the moment so you get this.)

Fuze: "What's your name?" Three other people looked interested in this question, it wasn't Kaval, gido and the girl I saved from the spider.

Y/N: "My names Y/N Tempest."

Kaval&Gido&Girl: "Tempest!? Are you related to Rimuru!"

Y/N: "Oh so you know my dad."

Kaval&gido&girl: "He's your dad! You don't look like him at all." The trio looked very confused and muttered amongst themselves.

Y/N: "I know anyway, Fuze do you need something?"

Fuze: "Yes, can I ask you to do something for me?"

Y/N: "Okay I guess, what do you want?"

My Timeskip is unbeatable *cough* moving on.

Fuze wanted me to take him to Rimuru which I did. Also the trio and Youm came along aswell including some guy with glasses. I left Tai to do his own thing the same with Shinku, I think she actually went with Tai.

Y/N: "So long story short, these people wanted to meet you dad."

Rimuru: "Okay?" He looked very confused whilst Shion placed him on a chair then stood by him along with Benimaru and Milim and the rest of the kijin.

Fuze: "Pardon me. My name is fuze. I am the guild master of the kingdom of blumund. I asked Y/N to lead me to you... because making contact is my mission."

Rimuru: "With me?"

Fuze: "Roughly ten months ago, I hired them..." he nods to kaval and his group "to investigate the state of the forest and they came back to me with their report. First, I must thank you for memorializing a true hero of the guild. Forgive us for not extending our gratitude earlier."

Rimuru: "Well, I appreciate that. But I'm guessing you didn't come all the way just to say that."

Fuze: "No, I didn't. A few months ago, rumors spread through the Blumund guild about the arrival of an Orc lord in the area. Our investigation turned up solid evidence that's this was true. We were desperately trying to make a plan with no idea of how to proceed... when that man over there appeared in our office." He looked at Souei leaning on the wall. "He told us that you had defeated the Orc lord and that you was examining the possibility of establishing peaceful relations with humans. And that you allowed the rumor to spread to prepare ourselves if needed. But The Orc lord is gone now. But if it was other monsters that vanquished him as far as humans are concerned, that doesn't entirely eliminate the threat."

Rimuru: "Ah yes, I see the same thing the dwarves king was looking for when he showed up."

Fuze: "Dwarven king? He was here too?"

Y/N: "Yeah he was, we had a fight with him."

Rimuru: "Well we fought because he was hoping to 'ascertain my nature," as he put it. In the end we formed a pact with Dwargon."

Fuze: "Huh? A pact?"

Vesta: Pardon me I wanted to speak to you about the method of sale for healing solution, lord Rimuru... oh pardon me! I didn't realize you had company." He backed away out of the room slowly.

Rimuru: "Sorry vesta. I'll hear what you have to say later."

Vesta: "Its quite all right. Until then." He left the room.

Fuze: "WAS THAT VESTA THE MINISTER OF DWARGON!?"

Y/N: "The former minister actually."

Rimuru: "He's now part of our excellent research  and development team alongside kaijin."

Fuze: "THE LEGENDARY BLACKSMITH?!" His mouth hung open and he stopped moving. I waved my hand in front of him but he didn't react at all.

Rimuru: "And what about you folks? Why are you here? Are you part of blumund's guild too?."

Glasses man: "Er, no we're..."

Youm: "Wait first tell me... How is it a slime can talk? And why is their a human living with monsters?" He pointed at me, I was confused until I remembered I hid my ears and tails.

Y/N: "I'm not human."

Youm: "excuse me?"

Y/N: "Look." I allow my ears to pop out of my hair and also show m tails "I'm a Kitsune not human." He was confused.

Youm: "Still it doesn't make sense why a slime can talk. It just doesnt make sense! Why doesn't anyone else question it?! It's a freakin slime!! With all those badass types lurking in the background why is this puny, jiggly thing the one that's calling all the shots?!"

Shion: "That's very rude to lord Rimuru!"

Youm: "I wasn't talking to you, fun bags!" He then received a loud smack on his head from Shion's sword but it had its sheath on so it's more like a club.

Shion: "oops I didn't mean to..." she covered her mouth with a hand 

Rimuru: "I think you very much meant to!" Rimuru chucked a healing potion at Youm. "sorry about my secretary. She's rather lacking in impulse control."

Milim: "You're much too quick tempered, Shion!" She probably doesn't want to hear that from you of all peop,e Milim.

Glasses man: "Well, um we're actually with a survey party for the kingdom of Falmuth. This is Youm, our captain. I'm Rommel, the chaperone. It was happenstance that we tresspassed upon your territory. But we consider it a stroke of luck that we've learned our target, the Orc lord, is already gone. It was clearly a very dangerous mission. And our lord Is greedy, and pushed us to work together without giving us adequate equipment for the task."

Rimuru: "I'm surprised you didn't turn tail and run."

Rommel: "Well, that is why I was ordered to accompany the party. I can cast binding magic that forces its target to comply with orders. That keeps them in line. But I've already removed the spell." He scratched the back of his neck with a nervous smile.

Rimuru: "Wait... but aren't you supposed to be their chaperone, Rommel?"

Rommel: "yes I was. But now I've decided I would rather follow Youm instead."

Rimuru: "Why didn't you try to run away?"

Youm: "Huh?"

Rimuru: "They sent you on a dangerous mission with cheap gear, right? From what's been said, it doesn't sound like your employer was the type to shower you with riches for your success."

Youm: "You think I don't know that? It's because if I don't give him intel on the Orc lord. The townsfolk are gonna be in danger. It'd hurt that old lecturing grandpa, and the nosy lady at the tavern. Not to mention all those annoying kids that follow me around. Don't get me wrong, okay? I'm just saying, it wouldn't sit right with me if they all died."

Y/N: "So you aren't just a bad mouthed idiot? Your actually nice."

Youm: "What did you say!?" He was about to get up but Shion glared at him, he quickly rethought what would happen. "On the other hand, I'd love to see that badger of a count freaking out. From what Rommel tells me he was embezzling the funds that were meant to be invested on national defense."

Rommel: " I need other words, the Orc lord showed up right when there was no proper defense. So they scrambled to put our little group together."

Youm: "The real question is." He grabs hold of Rommel's head scaring the kid "Who uses some green kid like this on such a dangerous expedition? They gotta have a more experienced mage or two in the wings. It's obvious that he just wanted answers, no matter how we got them." Rimuru looked deep in thought till he spoke again

Rimuru: "I hear that you helped save Kaval's party. As their friend I thank you."

Youm: "Uh actually... we weren't really that much help at all. The best we could do was deflect the knight spider's legs. It was actually Kitsune boy and a brown haired swordsman named Tai who saved them." 

Y/N: "I'm Y/N, not Kitsune boy." 

Youm: "Yeah yeah whatever you say." It had been a while now since Rimuru had stopped talking.

Y/N: "Well Dad is planning something."

Benimaru&Shuna: "Definitely."

Rimuru: "Fuze was it? Pardon me, but."

Fuze: "Er what is it?!"

Rimuru: "Is it widely known already that the Orc lord has been vanquished?"

Fuze: "widely known? Well when your agent visited us, only four of us were present. I only told the king of blumund and a select few ministers the news, there has not been a public announcement yet. It might cause confusion if we made three news public without reliable confirmation first."

Rimuru: "I see that's perfect, then. I've made my decision, Youm."

Youm: "Oh yeah? What's that?"

Rimuru: "Do you feel like becoming a champion?"

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter, i haven't got anything I need to say really so have a good rest of your day or night and I'll see ya in the next one bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 770 23
Tatsuki Tsukino, a 17 year old high school student was murdered by one of his close friends for a deal. In the next moment, he wakes up again, this t...
46K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
7.2K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
175K 6.4K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...