𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕩 || �...

By allfortheaesthetic

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖... More

prologue
e p i g r a p h
0.1
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1

0.2

13.1K 371 253
By allfortheaesthetic

ENOCH LOOKED AT the man in front of him with a bottle bourbon. The man has an aura of dark around him, that's not just him being a vampire. He probably doesn't have his humanity on. Hmm. All the more fun.

"So what's your name?" Enoch asked Mr. Icy Blue Eyes.

"Damon Salvatore. What's yours?"

"Hmm I don't know if I should tell you. You know you're not supposed to give your name to strangers."

"Well you know my name so now we're not strangers." Alright there Pennywise calm down.

"Fine. I'm Enoch."

"No last name?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Not yet," Enoch said leaning forward toward Damon, "you have to earn it."

Damon smirked, "I'm sure I can find a way to do that."

•—•

Enoch made it all the way back to Ingrid's house before he realized he never got more sparkling grape juice.

"Fuck!" he dropped his face onto the steering wheel. He took a deep breath before getting out of the car. He crept through the house to Ingrid's room and quietly shut the door. When he turned around he saw Ingrid lying on the bed smirking at him.

"Have fun?" she asked, "Where are you hiding that bottle!"

"Shut up." he grumbled before smiling. He took his clothes, leaving him in his boxers, and flopped on the bed.

"Was it good?"

"Sooo good, babe."

"That's all you're gonna tell me? Wow and here I thought we were best friends."

"Oh you shut up. It was fan-fucking-tastic. Damn that man sure knows how to fuck."

"Yeah? Well you know it's not gonna happen again though, right?"

"Damn you just had to go and say that." she laughed at his disappointment before opening her arms. He curled up next to her and she ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I love you" Enoch said.

"I love you too"

•—•

"Did you hear Vicki Donovan got attacked by a vampire last night?" Some random girl said the her friend. Ingrid and Enoch shared a look. A look which translated to one thing. Oh Shit.

"The vampire in which you fucked, also took a giant ass bite of Vicki Donovan's skank ass, wait don't slut shame, Vicki Donovan's neck."

"Yeah. That sucks. Do you want regular fries or curly?"

"Curly. I mean I hope you were first because I don't want you to be the seconds. Ooh. Or I hope you were second because if you were first than that means he wasn't satisfied with you."

"Are we terrible people?"

"...Yes"

"Well at least we're not in denial."

"Yes, we have arrived at acceptance."

"So we're just gonna leave this drama to the founders?"

"Yup."

"Good." They sat in silence eating their food until Ingrid remembered something.

"Did you know Bonnie Bennett is finally coming into powers?"

"Really? No shit." Enoch looked up to see a boy staring at him before walking out the door.

"I'll be right back."

"Oh? Have fun, dear."

"Oh I will."

•—•

5 minutes later Enoch's knees were digging into the concrete of an alley. Though he wouldn't be there much longer if the boy's breathing was anything to go by.

When Enoch got up the boy, Lance? seemed to slow his breathing down enough to say something.

"You can't tell anyone about this," he said, still panting slightly, "No one knows—"

"That you like boys yeah I get it." Enoch interrupted.

"So I'm just gonna... go. Bye." Chance? said.

"Well damn. Guess I'll just have to take care of myself since Charlie? is a dick." Enoch says before walking back to Ingrid.

"Not satisfying?" she asked when she saw the look on his face. He just glared in response.

"I could always take care of it." she said glancing down.

"Yeah but it's not the same."

"Why?"

"Because no matter how good you are. I'll always know that you're a girl. And I am okay with it occasionally, but right now I'm not feeling it."

"Ahh I see. Another time then." she said and left it like that. Tonight they went their separate ways. Enoch arrived home to an empty house. It's always empty. When Enoch ran away he ended up at an empty house. He did a spell that caused everyone to ignore the fact that he was 14 years old and alone and he made this house his. Now he's almost 20 and no one suspects a thing. Well besides Ingrid.

There's a lot of weirder things about Enoch's past than him running away at 14, but he's not ready to unpack all that right now. Right now. He wants to fucking sleep.

•—•

Enoch went to this stupid comet thing and now he's at the Mystic Grill regretting his entire existence. Ingrid went to the bathroom and he's stuck waiting on her.  He sees Elena Gilbert's whole gang and senses that shits about to go down so he walks closer.

Elena asks, "What's with the pill pusher?" She's never gonna give that up.

Tyler replies "Ask him."

Ooh looks like Jeremy is jonesing for a fight, "You wanna do this right now?"

Elena's still going at it, "Are you dealing?" like jesus stop already there's bigger drama happening.

Tyler's being a jealous douche, "She's never gonna go for you."

Jeremy replies, "She already did. Over and over and over again." Oh shit get it you moody teenager.

Tyler's trying to play it off, "Yeah, right."

Caroline's disbelieving, "You slept with Vicki Donovan? I mean, Vicki Donovan slept with you?" Enoch doesn't blame her.

"There's no way." Tyler just give it up.

"And I didn't even have to force her into it." Wait. What was that Jeremy? That's hella rapey Tyler.

"What the hell is he talking about, Ty?" Beat his ass Matt.

Tyler yet again tries to play it off, "Nothing, man, just ignore him, he's a punk." No one believes you man.

Matt gives in way too easy, "You know what, how about all of you shut up and help me find my sister?" Ingrid comes running up to me.

"I think someone kidnapped Vicki."

"Well shit."

•—•

Ahh the founders party the party where if you're not a part of the founding families you're snubbed. Enoch is obviously not and Ingrid is related to the Fells so she has to go and of course Enoch is her plus one. Enoch feels a little bad for Vicki because it's obvious that Tyler is hiding away because he's ashamed of her.

"Caroline's passed out in the yard." Ingrid says rushing up to Enoch.

"Well shit."

"Yeah. Elena's got her. Let's go." Ingrid drives them back to her house where they pass the fuck out. Being polite is exhausting.

Before she fell asleep she said, "Stefan locked up Damon."

"Oh fun." Is all Enoch said before he fell asleep.

A couple days later Vicki Donovan went 'missing'. Again. Only this time, according to Ingrid, she's dead. The moody teen is being less moody. Caroline and Matt are a thing, the blondes unite! Jeremy's found a new girl named Anna. And Ingrid and Enoch have yet to find a life. All they do is thrive off the drama of others. Never trying to be involved. That's not gonna last long.

AN: so i know that last part is really choppy but i don't wanna go through the whole season when Enoch isn't gonna make much of an impact. next chapter i'm gonna try skip to the point so if you notice a time jump that's why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.4K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
97.2K 2.3K 33
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ── ❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦�...
362K 10.2K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
979K 19.8K 27
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞! 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢�...