Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

بواسطة myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... المزيد

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 5

3.4K 83 54
بواسطة myerssam2017

           I walked out beside Midoriya was he headed to the nurses office. 

"Kohana." I heard All Might's voice, say stopping me dead in my tracks. "Are you alright?" 

"No, I'm not." I say to him. "If I was stronger, this wouldn't have happened." I say quietly. 

"No. That's not it." All Might said. 

"Bakugo needs to learn to control his temper. He could have killed one of us, he injured both of us." I say. He slowly nodded his head and sent me on my way to the nurses office. I walked up to the nurses office and walked in closing the door behind me. 

"Not again, Kohana." I head Recovery Girl's voice sound. I looked over at her and rubbed the back of my head with a nervous smile. 

"Yeah, things got out of hand with the thing we were doing." I say quietly, looking down at my arm, it was pretty messed up. 

"What happened this time?" She asked ushering me to sit down, I looked and seen Midoriya laying on the bed, still out cold. 

"Well, I was using cocoon to protect Midoriya and myself, and the force of an explosion really did a number on my arm, then I continued to use it." I say quietly as I sat down. 

"You know you shouldn't do that. Did you feel threatened by the component? Is that why you did that?" She asked pulling out the supplies. 

"No. I wasn't threatened at all. He just needed to relax a little, he was going a bit over the top and could have really really hurt someone." I say with a small sigh. 

"But, there's more than that. You have to remember I know you pretty well." She said looking at me, a small smile on her face. "You know, what it's like, to have pent up anger, wanting to be on top." My eyes shifted away from her, to the window. 

"Yeah. I just know that's not the way to get what you want in life." She nodded her head. 

"Alright, let me heal you." She said leaning forward and kissing my forehead. The sharp pain dulled down to a light ache. "Just as I suspected, you tore muscles and fractured a bone, it's all mostly healed, but I do suggest you rest it at least for a couple of days." She said wrapping my arm. "Pain killers and ice as needed. You really need to build up your body more, and you weren't even fully healed this time around. That's why it got hurt so easily." I nodded my head at her in understanding. "You are free to go dear. Keep it wrapped for a couple of days." I nodded again standing up. I went to walk through the door and ran right into All Might in his true form. 

"Kohana. How are you feeling?" He asked looking down at me. 

"I'm fine, just a little tired. Recovery Girl said I should be fine just to rest it for a couple days." I say with a nod of my head. He moved out of the way and let me pass. I walked down the hall to go to the locker room to change and head home. I walked past the class room. 

"Kohana!" I heard some call out, I turned my head and seen Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima. I stopped and looked at them. "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I say rubbing the back of head. Bakugo walked out of the room pushing past the three in front of me. He stopped upon seeing me. We held eye contact for a while before he lowered his head and left. I let out a quiet sigh. 

"Kohana." I heard Aizawa call out. I looked at him. "Get changed and come back here." I nodded my head and went to get changed into my UA uniform. I stared at myself in the mirror, my hair all messed up, the bandages wrapping from my arm, went all the way down to my fingers. I let out a sigh turned and left the room, walking to the class room. As I entered everyone turned and looked at me. 

"Hey, welcome back." Kirishima said. I smiled at him with a small nod. "You did great, you know. Even after you were injured you pushed through it the best you could and you did great." He said lightly patting my back, everyone agreed. 

"Thanks guys. But it was Midoriya who thought of the plan, I just kind of followed through with it." I say rubbing the back of my head. Soon enough Midoriya walked through and all the attention was diverted from me to him. I let out a breath and walked over to my seat. I heard Iida yelling at someone. I smiled and shook my head and leaned against my desk as I looked around a little. Everyone stopped to stare at Iida as he yelled. I smiled and shook my head slightly. I stopped and looked out the window, I seen a figure moving away from the school. 

"Uh, Uraraka, where's Kacchan?" Midoriya asked. So it muse be Bakugo who's walking away. My shoulders dropped slightly as I watched the figure. I looked right at him, I didn't even notice he was carrying his bag. 

"Kohana?" I heard Uraraka's voice. 

"Huh?" I asked as I stood up straighter. 

"Are you okay?" She asked looking at me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I started walking away. "I gotta go. I'll be right back." I started running down the hall and the stairs. I ran past Midoriya and All Might. 

"Kohana! Wait!" I heard All Might yell. I waved him off as I arrived next to Bakugo. 

"What do you want Flower Bitch?" He asked as I arrived next to him. 

"Nothing. I just wanted to walk you home." I say with a smile. 

"What about your uncle?" He growled. 

"He'll be fine." I say with the wave of my hand, we continued walking. After a while of silence, I decided to speak up. "You know, I understand your drive. The pride you have." 

"You don't know anything." He mumbled. 

"I do." I say to him. "My parents were killed, murdered right in front of me. I was 4." He looked at me. "For the longest time, for years and years, I had the strongest drive to get the person that killed my parents, after my parents were killed, the person that killed them, disappeared, gone. I had anger issues, used my Quirk for no reason, I had to be home schooled. Then I realized, that yes, it's okay to have pride, have a drive to be the best, but showing it out in anger, using your quirk, insulting people, isn't the best way to do it. It never will be. Now I know that's how you are, but taking the pride and wanting to be the best out on other people isn't going to help." I said to him, not looking at him. 

"I realized, that some of people in our class I won't be able to beat." He said quietly. 

"This class, is to help us become better, we will face challenges. There is always going to be someone better, until you rise to their level." I say to him. We continued walking in silence. He seemed to be taking in what I said to him. He had stopped walking when we got to a house. I stood in front of him. 

"This is my stop. See ya later, Flower Bitch." He turned and walked inside. I couldn't help but smile slightly, I watched as he walked inside. I turned and started walking to my house which wasn't far from here. I wasn't trying to change who he was, but I wanted him to see what I was talking about.

        I walked to school the next day, there where a ton of reporters outside. 

"HEY!" A women yelled at me as I walked past them. "Are you one of All Might's students?" I scoffed slightly as I continued to try and walk when they surrounded me. 

"Seriously back off." I say glaring at the reporters. "I have nothing to say to you." I ran into the back of someone as I walked up the steps. I looked up and seen Bakugo standing there with an annoyed look on his face. "Reporters?" I asked looking at him. He grunted giving me his answer. I shook my head and headed inside together. We headed into class, I took my seat next to Kirishima. 

"Did you get stopped by the reporters?" He asked looking at me as I sat down. 

"Of course I did." I said with a scoff. I placed my stuff on my desk. I turned and faced the front. "They've seriously been here for 2 days and haven't gotten anything. They just don't know when to give up." I say with a sigh. 

"Decent work on yesterday's training, you guys. I saw the video feed and went over each other your team's results. Bakugo." Aizawa said. My gaze shifted over to Bakugo. "You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" 

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugo answered. I smiled slightly.

"And Midoriya." My gaze shifted over to him, he instantly dropped his head. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it." Midoriya's head picked up with a smile on his face. "So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right." Midoriya answered. 

"And Kohana." I heard Aizawa's voice. I flinched a little. "Build up more strength, your muscles are getting weak. If you continue doing what you're doing, all you are going to do is make your muscles weaker." I lowered my head a little. "But you still have great potential so don't give up on it." I nodded my head looking at him. That simply means in our down times more training for me. 

"Yes sir." I mumbled. 

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future. You all need to pick a class representative." He said looking at all of us. Everyone started yelling over one another wanting to be class representative. I lied my head down on the desk. Not wanting to be picked. 

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida shouted over everyone. Making the class go silent. "The class representative duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do." I picked my head up and looked at him. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!" 

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked was we all stared at Iida.

"We've only known each other a few days how do we know who we can trust?" Tsu asked.

"Besides, everyone'll just vote for themselves." Kirishima said. 

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." Iida said. "It's the best way, right, sir?"

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." Aizawa said, before flopping on the floor. I placed my head in my hands with a groan. 

             We finally got our votes, I wrote them up on the board with Iida telling me how many points they got. I looked at the board, Midoriya got 3 votes, Yaoyorozu and I tied at 2. Midoriya came up front shaking like a leaf, as I went and took my seat. 

"All right, the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu." I decided to let her have it, because I didn't want it.

"Really? Uh. It's not a mistake?" Midoriya asked. Soon enough it was lunch time. I was getting my lunch, I went and sat with Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari. 

"Why did you turn down the deputy position?" Mina asked as soon as I sat down. I shrugged. 

"I just don't see myself in that kind position. I've never been good at leading groups." I say with a shrug. All of a sudden a bell went off. 

"Warning. Level three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." People started freaking out. Kirishima grabbed my arm. 

"Just stay with me. It'll be alright." He said in a brotherly tone. We started moving, I felt his grip loosen it was chaos. It was complete chaos. I made my way through the crowed to get to the window. I was shoved hard and landed on my bandaged arm, against the window. 

"Easy there, Flower Bitch." I heard Bakugo's rough voice. Suddenly I was pushed roughly against the window, Bakugo's chest rest on my back. My face flushed as I felt his crotch pressed against my backside. I was trapped. I looked outside. 

"It's the press." I say. I looked over and seen Iida standing at the window not looking outside. "Iida!" I yelled gaining his attention. I pointed outside and he noticed the press. 

"Stop pushing!" I heard Bakugo yell behind us. He was pressed hard against me causing me to push farther up on the glass. 

"If you can, try to move, even if it's sideways." I say. I pushing against the glass. 

"Stop moving so much, Flower Bitch!" Bakugo yelled at me. I heard Iida yelling, I looked over and seen he was doing somersaults in the air. 

"Listen up everything is okay!" Iida yelled as he landed on the exit sign. "It's just the media outside. There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Everything's fine! We're UA students. We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best." Finally the pressure of Bakugo being pushed was let up. I let out a breath, and stood up straight. A blush was on my face, pretty clearly. I quickly moved away from the window. 

"Uh... S-sorry about that." I say quietly before moving away from him and quick manner keeping my head low to avoid people seeing the blush on my face. 

         We sat back in class. My cheeks where still slightly pink from that whole situation. 

"Uh, Kohana?" Kirishima asked. "Are you sure you're okay? You're face is pretty flushed." He said leaning over to examine me. 

"Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm perfectly fine." I could feel my cheeks getting darker as I leaned away from him. "Please, don't worry about me." I say, turning my head away. I made eye contact with Bakugo, as we both tried to play everything off, he was doing good at it, as for me, I am not, because people keep asking questions. 

"It's time class rep. Let's begin." Yaoyorozu said looking at Izuku who was frozen in his spot nervous as he'll ever be. 

"Um. Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep! He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading out class from now on." Everyone agreed with it. I smiled as Iida excepted it.                                                                          

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

106 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
8.8K 214 20
^^I don't own the picture on the cover, it belongs to Sierra Wedgeworth on pinterest^^ ((Before you read this!!! I'm rewriting the story and its new...
7.5K 184 32
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...
112K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...