Destined {π•„π•€β„•π•Šπ•Œβ„•π”Ύ}

By stanxtalent

BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ "π•Žπ•– 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯, 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π••... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Tagged (buckle up bois)
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Heartless {Preview}
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Novel Sneak-Peak
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Epilogue
Feedback
I need your help :((( (new book??)

Chapter Twenty-Nine

2.9K 227 50
By stanxtalent

Jisung sat uncomfortably in a chair surrounded by Alpha Dongwook, the pack beta, Grand Wizard Moonsoo and Changbin. Everyone was silent for a moment before the alpha looked up, his eyes narrowed angrily on the other wolf; Changbin flinched under his gaze, averting his eyes.

"So, you're telling me a vampire came to take... Minho...?" Changbin nodded in answer to his question. "And Felix stayed back to fight and told you to bring him here." Again, he nodded. Dongwook sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"You do understand that Mating without the pack's consent is akin to a crime," he said lowly, to which Changbin nodded, head drooping slightly. Jisung bit his lip; if they were put to blame for it, then they wouldn't be able to save Felix.

Jisung eyed the alpha warily, biting his lower lip. "It happened... a year and a half ago." He swallowed thickly, sucking in a deep breath.

"Felix and I met at university – we were in the same biology class. The attraction was... instant, really. Being the only two wolves in the vicinity, we were skeptical of one another at first, but after those first few moments of animosity we became friends. Close friends."

He looked incredibly uncomfortable, Jisung noticed as he stared at the man; he would be, too, he reasoned, if he were in that situation. He was talking about his Mating, after all. After a moment, he continued to speak.

"A party?" Changbin quirked a brow and Felix nodded excitedly.

The blond pouted. "Pleeeeeease, Changbinie." Changbin shrugged; he wasn't much of a party person, but he was willing to attend if it would put a smile on that beautiful face. It scared him, how quickly he'd fallen for the other – it had only been a handful of months since they'd first met each other. And it scared him that he was willing to sacrifice everything to be with him.

He shrugged. "Fine." Felix's face split in a dazzling grin, and he latched onto his arm, dragging him off. Changbin shook his head and allowed himself to be tugged across campus, towards Felix's apartment.

~#~#~#~#~#~

Changbin winced as the loud music pounded through his ears – werewolves were not designed to attend parties; he knew that much. However, it was almost like Felix didn't hear how loud it was, or smell the sweaty bodies jumping around the room, or making out in random corners, or taking shots.

His nose wrinkled slightly in disgust before his eyes locked in on Felix again; Felix, and his handsome outfit and his styled hair and his beautiful face. He chuckled with a shake of his head as they stopped in front of the liquor counter.

Felix turned to face him with a mischievous grin; those never meant anything good. "I bet you'll get drunk before me." Changbin quirked a challenging brow with a smirk.

He slung an arm over his shoulders. "Is that a challenge, Lee Felix?" The other only winked with a responding smirk, grabbing two red solo cups and topping them with whatever alcohol was laid on the counter to the brim.

He handed him one and clinked their glasses together. "It's on."

~#~#~#~#~#~

They stumbled into Felix's apartment – it was closer to the party than his own. They were tipsy – okay, perhaps a bit more than tipsy. With the amount of alcohol in their blood, a normal human would have been poisoned. Werewolves were extremely resilient to such types of things.

"That was fun," Felix said, a giggle interrupting the flow of his words. Changbin nodded in agreement, and they both collapsed on the sofa, catching their breaths. Felix looked up at him with a lazy grin. "I totally beat you."

Changbin sat up, brows furrowed. "No you didn't, I won." To that, Felix shook his head vehemently.

"Nuh-uh. I won, for sure, hands down, don't fight me." Changbin pushed himself until he was fully sitting, leaning on his arms for support; he was a bit woozy, but Felix sure as hell was, too.

He crawled over to where the other boy sat and shook his head. "No, I won." His voice lowered until it was barely above a whisper. Felix sat up, now, too, faces inches away from one another's.

"No, you didn't..."

They stayed that way for several moments, staring deep into each other's eyes; he didn't know what possessed him in that moment, but it was true and strong and overwhelming.

"Hey, Lix?" Felix hummed, eyes drooping slightly as his lazy smile grew. "I like you." The blonde's eyes widened, and he blinked, bewilderment clear on his face; regret settled deep in Changbin's gut like the anchor of a great cargo ship.

"Guess what, Binnie?" Felix tilted his head. "I like you too."

That was all it took. Their lips were attached, moulded for one another; everything fit in the right places. Everywhere Felix's fingers ghosted burned with a red hot passion neither of them could control.

Felix latched onto his collar and pushed him down, pulling away as they caught their breaths. Changbin knew what Felix wanted, could see it in his eyes; the truth was, he wanted it, too.

"We shouldn't," he whispered, though his voice lacked conviction; it took effort to get the words out, when that place on Felix's neck could be his. When Felix could be his, for as long as they lived.

Felix shook his head. He wasn't sure if the red on his cheeks was from the alcohol or the heat of the moment, but he knew that it was beautiful. "We shouldn't." Felix's chest heaved as he regained his breath. "We're guys. The pack would never approve, and even if they did... you're considered a rogue." Changbin bit down on his lower lip, nodding along; everything he said was true.

"But, goddammit, Changbin, damn them. I..." He swallowed thickly, bowing his head. "I've liked you since I first laid eyes on you. There was just something so... magical about you. Every time I talk to you, I just fell deeper, and it's not fair. It isn't." Tears gleamed in his eyes.

Changbin reached out to wipe them away; he never wanted to see Felix cry. Never. "It's alright, Felix." Felix shook his head, nestling his face in his chest.

"It's not. Hell, I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I hate that they have to agree, that they need to think my feelings are valid, that you are..." Changbin was overwhelmed with emotion; he sat up slightly, and Felix did, too, sniffling and wiping at his eyes with a broken laugh.

"Sorry, that was unexpected. We've only known each other for a couple of months, what am I saying, I'm drunk–" Changbin captured his lips in his again, cupping his face and holding him close. It didn't take long for Felix to wind his arms around him, pulling him closer, now.

"I love you, too, Felix." He took a deep breath. "I want everything you said, and more. I... there has to be a reason we met." He intertwined their fingers. "Mates often speak of how they met and loved quickly, almost too quickly. Those are the ones that are really, truly happy," he whispered, meeting Felix's eyes.

"Maybe... the Moon Goddess guided us to each other. Lix, I can't ever see myself loving anyone else the way I loved you. I've loved people in the past, but never as much as this." He wiped the tears sliding down his cheeks away with his thumbs. "So don't cry, your feelings are valid, okay?"

Felix laughed softly. "Look at me, being the bottom." Changbin choked on his breath and shook his head.

"You so are, though." Felix shook his head again, their eyes locking.

"I... I want to, if you want to." There was a seriousness in his eyes, in his words, and Changbin could only nod. He hoped he was right, about the Moon Goddess. But really, he didn't quite care as much as he should have.

Maybe when he woke up with a hangover, memory hazy, he'd regret this. Even as he thought it he knew it wouldn't be true; not with the way Felix held his heart in his hands.

Their lips crashed together again, and it was all he could do to pull him closer, and closer still. His skin burned, his nerves on fire, and all he could focus on was Felix, Felix, Felix...

Felix's mouth strayed, travelling down his jaw to his throat, and a soft gasp escaped him. Their eyes met. Their hands intertwined. "Two minds," they whispered, eyes never straying.

"Two souls." Felix stuck his face back in the crook of Changbin's neck. "One heart." Changbin mirrored his action. "Forever." They took a deep breath, their hearts beating in sync, their minds forming a bond that could never be broken so long as they lived.

If either one of them wanted to back out, it would have to be now.

"This I swear to you."

They sank their teeth into each other's necks, canines piercing the skin, though he could not feel any pain. The marks slowly formed, and Felix collapsed on him, his chest heaving.

Changbin wrapped his arms around him, and they remained that way, drunken haze fading away as they remained trapped in each other's embrace, scents changing; Changbin had never smelt anything quite so heavenly.

~#~#~#~#~#~

Changbin looked up at Alpha Dongwook, meeting his eyes almost shamelessly. "And although we weren't quite in the right state of mind to make such a big decision, I don't regret it. I will never regret it." There was a finality to his voice, and Dongwook sighed, rubbing the nape of his neck.

Jisung knew his alpha, and hoped, prayed to the Moon Goddess and any other god that could possibly exist that he made the decision he hoped he would make. Dongwook was a loyal leader; his pack was his family, and Felix was a part of that family.

So was Changbin, to a certain extent.

"And which pack did you belong to?" Changbin averted his eyes, threading his hands together.

"The Moon pack." Jisung gasped and leaned back, shaking his head. A rogue wolf from the Moon pack. His eyes slid over towards Dongwook, who's gaze intensified.

That was either a very good sign... or a very bad one.

After several moments of waiting in tense silence, Dongwook stood. "We will leave it to the Moon Goddess to decided." Jisung's eyes widened as he whirled to face him.

"You don't mean..."

Dongwook nodded solemnly. "Yes. The Moonbell."

~#~#~#~#~#~

The Moonbell was not nearly as pleasant as it sounded. Changbin took a deep breath as he came to stand in front of an ornately decorated gate. It was made of pure silver; he eyed it warily, and Jisung cringed. If he so much as touched it would end very badly for him.

Dongwook came to stand a few feet away, holding one of the largest bows he'd ever seen, crafted from thick, sturdy wood, the surface chiselled to perfection. Strange runes were carved in it, undoubtedly in the Old Tongue of wizards.

His beta brought him an arrow – though, perhaps it would have been more accurately described as a small spear –, tipped with a silver head. Changbin was not allowed to move, lest the Moon Goddess' judgement be thwarted.

With a mumbled incantation, Dongwook's eyes shaded over, black as night, so he could no longer see. Jisung stood off to the side, biting his nails. Grand Wizard Moonsoo watched, interested, though Jisung knew it couldn't have been the first Moonbell he'd ever seen.

A bell rang, shrill yet deep, echoing in the silence of the night. When the second ring came, Dongwook drew his bowstring, aiming randomly. Jisung held his breath and Changbin tensed, eyes squeezing shut. On the third ring, he released.

The only sound to be heard once the chiming finished was the sound of the heavy arrow striking its target.

A/N: To celebrate hitting 300 followers, double update (◕ᴗ◕✿) (also thanks for 4k reads ack--)

I debated between ending this on a cliffhanger and not, and, well... my evil took over. See y'all tomorrow!

P.S: I've been looking forward to writing this backstory for sooooo loooooooNNNNGGGG

Q: Tear gas makes people cry and laughing gas makes people giggle, what other kinds of gases do you wish existed?

A: Love gas! So that once inhaled, people would feel as loved as they deserve uwu

Lots of love,

~Junnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.3K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
31.8K 1.2K 44
"I wanted to know more about him." It's the story between 2 college boys, both confused but special in a certain way, Minho was popular but he wasn't...
452K 19.5K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...