Inevitable (tmr/newt)

Por newsbians

"We're inevitable, Em." NEWT FANFICTION Más

Intro
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Starry-Eyed
As I'm Banned
You can't Trust Me Anymore
Bedtime Wrestling
You Can't Do It On A Tree
Pants Will Come Off
(Not update) read ples!
GUYS
Smile, Tell Me It's Alright.
not an update, but read maybe?
"I Swear It."
W.I.C.K.E.D
Optimism Isn't An Option
Lab Rat
Nothing.
Back To The Beginning
Time Lapse
The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But.
So That's What Happened
Shuck You, Mate
Um... Oops?
Fancy Seeing You Here
um hey
Not Anymore
chicken strips
Take One For The Team
FUN AUTHOR UPDATE

Banish Him, Alby.

904 47 28
Por newsbians

When I woke up the next morning, I felt like nothing could go wrong. Newt’s warm presence was still with me. I smiled as I did everything. I sat down and had breakfast with Minho and Rudy. I didn’t see Newt, and I just assumed he was getting ready for running. I wasn’t sure about who I was taking under my wing today, so I walked over to the Homestead before the walls opened. I heard some yelling, so I leaned in at the door. I knew that it wasn’t respecting their privacy, but hey. I was curious.

“WHY DO YOU CARE?”

“WHY DO YOU CARE?”

It was Newt and Alby. I was surprised, but I stayed.

“I JUST CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE MIGHT BE BLOODY UNHAPPY.”

“THIS IS FOR THE GOOD GLADE.”

“Really?”

Newt’s voice got dangerously soft.

“Is this really about the Glade?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like… her?”

“I don’t know. Do you like her?”

“Maybe, shuck.”

“Well too bad. Ember is just a freaking girl, and I might like her too!”

I gasped and of course, the door gave way. They both stared at me in shock, and I shook my head apologetically.

“I didn’t mean to… i’m sorry… i’ll leave.”

“Good that.”

I nodded, and scrambled out. I ran to the MedJack house, and collapsed in the first room I saw. This was awful. Alby liked me? But I liked Newt! And Newt liked me! I couldn’t possibly like two guys. And I didn’t like Alby!

“Ember!”

“What just happened?”

Newt sat down and shook his head.

“I went to tell Alby to rethink the rule, and he blew up. Then… he said that he liked you.  And then you came in.”

“Shank! You're going to be late!”

“Not running today.”

“Why?”

“Sean has his Gathering.”

“Right.”

I swallowed hard, and he hugged me. At the same time, Alby walked in. He raised an eyebrow, but he spoke directly to me. I knew he was speaking to Newt, but wasn’t looking at him. Great. 2 of the leaders were fighting over me. This wasn’t what I signed up for.

“20 minutes, Homestead. We are going to discuss Sean.”

He turned to walk out the door, but paused. He spun around, and stared me down.

“You didn’t hear anything just now, yeah?”

I wearily nodded, and collapsed on my bed once he was gone, pulling Newt down with me.   

~~~

“Today we are here to discuss a rule-breaker.”

Newt rolled his eyes. Sean looked down, and didn’t raise his eyes until I spoke.

“I think there is more than just a rule-breaker in here.”

Sean looked up and glared. If looks could kill, I would be 6 feet under.

“Still a rule, Ember.”

“Alby.”

“Ember.”

Alby crossed over to Sean.

“Sean of the BrickNiks, you have been convicted of our 4th rule, and one that keeps the Glade from going insane the most, I believe. If we let you go, the others will think they have full reign over Ember. But frankly, I have more trust in my men. I don’t know where I went wrong with you. We will let all the Keepers decide your punishment. Gally, you start, for you are the Keeper of the BrickNiks.”

Gally shifted in his chair, to where he was looking at Sean.

“It was a rotten thing to do, and you were a good worker, but these rules keep the Glade together. Any rule-breakers need to get banished. That’s my say, Al.”

I smiled at Gally, thanking him with my eyes. He shot me a quick thumbs up. Alby nodded, taking him into consideration. He let the other Keepers speak, and finally turned on me.

“Ember, Keeper of the MedJacks, anything to say?”

I nodded, and looked Sean straight in the eye.

“You are a bloody shank. I despise you, and I can’t believe you would even think about that. If you get Banished, I hope the grivers tear you to shreds. Banish him, Alby.”

Newt smiled at me from behind Alby’s back. I blinked at him, and made a face. He almost chuckled, but caught himself in time.

“I have decided on my opinions. Sean, you broke the rule, and frankly, you broke her. You shall be banished tonight.”

I sighed in relief, and Newt grinned. Sean lowered his head, and I saw a tear drip from his face. I felt terrible for a moment, but, ya’ know. I got over it.

“Keepers, Meet 15 minutes before the maze closes. You are dismissed, no work today.”

I walked out, with more bounce in my step. Murdering people shouldn’t be this nice. I headed towards the MedJack House, where I knew I had someone with a broken arm in there. I heard someone jogging to keep up with me, and I thought it was odd, because I was using the back entrance. Before I could turn around, I was turned around by my arm. I looked into the face, and Sean was staring at me, pressing me against the wall. I struggled, and he held me against the wall so hard, I swore I would have bruises.

“I’ll get you back, idiot. I swear it.”

I flinched as he let me go. He walked away, and I ran into the building. Tonight couldn’t get here fast enough.

~~~

I walked with my long pole thing, and stood next to Newt. The whole Glade was here, and I had the privilege of being the one who forced him inside. My pole had a collar at the end, with Sean attached to it. Alby asked for last words, and they chilled me to the bone.

“I swear it.”

I trembled, and Sean smirked. Newt looked at me curiously, and I shook my head. We felt the extreme blow of air, and the door started to close. We waited until there was no room to escape, and pushed forward. Then something happened that was so odd, that I lost my strength for a moment. Sean swiveled, and made it so that I was next to the doors. I could have moved in that moment, in the few seconds I had an advantage, but I was frozen in time. Everything happened so slowly, yet so fast. Newt dropped his pole and rushed to the walls to grab me, but not before Sean pushed me just a little bit more, and inside the walls. Alby swung the pole at Sean’s head, but again, not before he could push me. There were only 5 of 4 inches left, so I did what I thought. I screamed.

“NEWT!”

The last thing I saw before the walls closed was Newt standing, frozen in terror, screaming my name.

“EMBER!”

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.9K 219 10
COMPLETED *uses she/her pronouns* This is an imagine where you and Newt are both cranks after being in the maze together for two years, but instead o...
5.6K 179 12
"whatever happens, we stick together."。・
45.7K 2.1K 26
we never had to say how we felt, we both had a mutual understanding we loved each other and that was enough. (MAZE RUNNER) (NEWTXMALEOC) (BOOKONE) (...
9.2K 117 38
Collections of imagines about Newt from the Maze Runner books and movies. Feel free to leave a request!