(INACTIVE) KonoSuba "This Isn...

By ForTheCulture05

There's like thousands of Konosuba Fanfics so now I have joined the dick ride as well. Very simple, you die a... More

Episode 1: Who's This Goddess? Another World?
Epsiode 2: Parallel World Here We Go!
Episode 3: Time For Quests! Who's This Mage?
Episode 5: Treasure? Eh... Not Close!
Episode 6: Picking A Fight... With a Demon King General?
Episode 7: A Price Comes For This Cursed Sword!
Episode 8: What's The Point Of This Fight?
A/N
Voting for Kazuma's Waifu!
Results for Kazuma Waifu!
Episode 9: Winter Season Is Here!

Episode 4: More Party Members?

2.3K 42 60
By ForTheCulture05

Konosuba is owned and produced by Studio Deen. All rights also reserved for the writer as well. Please support the official release!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd Person FOV-

???: "I happened to see your recruitment poster. That we would meet is a fate chosen by the world itself. I have anxiously awaited the arrival of those such as yourselves."

Y/N: Huh? What the hell is she talking about?

Megumin: "My name is Megumin! My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!"

Kazuma: "Um..."

Megumin: "Do you, too, desire my forbidden strength, which is so almighty, I've been ostracized by the entire world?"

Y/N: "Although that was a pretty cute introduction, quit the gibberish!"

Megumin: C-Cute? "T-Then show me thine resolve to peer into the ultimate abyss with me! When man stares into the abyss, the abyss stares back."

Kazuma: "What the hell? Are you just here to poke fun at us?"

Megumin: "N-No!"

Aqua: "Wait, are you a crimson demon?"
She points at her red eye

Megumin: "Indeed! I am Megumin, the user of the finest magic crimson demons possess! My lethal magic demolishes mountains, smashes boulders-"

Y/N:" Ok, Ok, quit the cute intro already. What are you here for?"

Megumin: A-Again? He called me cute twice... "A-Ah well.."

Just as she was about to continue, she slowly stubbles to the ground. Luckily, Y/N was able to catch her just in time.

Y/N: "Hey! You ok?"

Megumin: "Y-Yah...I just haven't eaten anything in three days."

Kazuma: "We don't mind treating you. If you're injured, Aqua over here will heal you. Her only strong point is healing."

Aqua: "My "one"?!

Y/N: "How 'bout that eyepatch?"

Megumin: "This is the magic item that suppresses my mighty magical powers. If I were to ever take this off, a great catastrophe would surely befall this world..."

Kazuma: "So a seal?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I can see through that BS..."

Y/N pulls the eyepatch out of her eye

Megumin: "Ah! I'm sorry, please don't pull on it!"

Y/N let's go of the eyepatch

Megumin"O-Ow!"

Y/N: "My bad, I thought you were making fun of us. Plus, you gave us a cute introduction so you're fine in my book! The name is L/N Y/N.

Megumin: "Y-Yeah... Thanks."

Kazuma: "Also, you gave us a weird name!"

Megumin: "Everyone's name in the town is weird what do you mean!"

Y/N: "To be honest, the name's pretty adorable..."

Megumin's face blushes red like crazy
"S-Stop it Y/N!"

Aqua: Y/N keeps attracting girls, I can easily tell she is already interested in Y/N...

Kazuma: Damnit Y/N! When is something like this going to happen to me? Fake cries

Kazuma: "Anyways, what are your parent's name?"

Megumin does her pose again.

Megumin: "My mother's name is Yuiyui and my father's name is Hyoizaburo!"

The group looked at Megumin with a straight face

Y/N: "Huh?"

Kazuma: "So this girl's clan has a lot of magicians, right?"

Y/N: "Ouch..."

Megumin: "Hey! If you some beef with my parents, lemme hear it!"

Y/N: "All right, all right, calm down, let's eat."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene Break!

-Y/N's FOV-

The four of us were now waiting for food. Megumin showed us her stats which had all of us in surprise.

Aqua: "She's an arch wizard for sure! It's an advanced job that commands powerful offensive magic!"

Kazuma: "This girl's magic stat is high..."

Aqua: "Yeah! Also, if she really can use explosion magic, then this could help us a lot! It is the most advanced attack magic there is!"

Megumin: "Hey, don't call me "this girl" and "she".

Y/N: "Yeah guys, she is the ONLY recruit we got in like 2 days, so we have to respect her! Sorry 'bout that Megumin."

Megumin: "T-Thanks..."

A waitress came to our table giving us our food

Miyuki: "Here you go Y/N-kun~"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah thanks..."
I look at Megumin and Aqua as they give me that "stare"...
What the hell man? Girls are so confusing I swear

Y/N: "Enjoy Megumin! Anyways, how much is in Miyuki?"

Miyuki: "Don't worry Y/N-kun~. It's on the house... plus, you better be ready next time~

She leans a bit close to me. My face blushes

Y/N: What the hell? Miyuki is making this situation awkward, what's she planning?

Aqua and Megumin quietly pout

Aqua: Great... another girl added to the competition, but I won't lose!

Kazuma: H-He's getting all the attention! First, it's Aqua, the waitress and now Megumin! I'm losing hope!

Y/N: "Anyways..." 
I say breaking the weird vibe
"Megumin, let me see your adventurer card."

Megumin: "Sure." She hands me the card

Y/N: "Woah!, your magic stats are off the charts! You impress me with these stats of yours. I want to see your explosion magic now!"

After a few minutes, the four had just finished their meals. Now, it was time to head out to complete the toad quest!

Kazuma: "Well, that we are done eating. Let's see how this "Arch Wizard" does!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip!

Defeat 3 "Giant Toads" In 3 days
Results:  2/3

All 4 of them walk back to continue their quest

Megumin: "Explosion Magic is the strongest magic. The downfall is, it takes time to prepare."

Y/N: "All right then! Megumin, target the frog in the distance with your magic."

Megumin: "Understood."

Kazuma: "Us three will get the closer toad. Oi, let's go, Aqua."

I pull out my sword unleashing my blue flames

Y/N: "Let's bring 'em hell!" 

Kazuma: "Oi! You are a former something-or-other, right? Show off some of your former ability."

Aqua: "W-What do you mean "former"? I am a goddess! Present tense shut-in NEET!"

Megumin: "Goddess?"

Y/N: "Well uh, Aqua has a goddess complex... sad isn't it?"

Kazuma: "Yeah, it's best to not pay it any mind."

Megumin: "How sad..."

Aqua begins to tear up

Aqua: "Hey! These frogs may be strong against physical attacks but this time for sure! Watch this! She runs towards the toad

Kazuma sighs, "Y/N know what? Let's just watch..."

Aqua: "Tremble before me and fall asleep! God Requiem!"

Aqua: "God Requiem" is a goddess's requiem of love and sorrow! Anything it strikes will perish!

Y/N: "Woah! That looks cool-"

My words were only disturbed when she AGAIN gets eaten by the toad.

Y/N: "I take it back, all of it back..."

Kazuma: "That's a goddess for you. Look? She put her life on the line to buy us time."

Out of nowhere, the wind starts to pick up!

Megumin: "Darkness blacker than black, and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appears now as an intangible distortion! Dance, dance, dance! I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come from the abyss! This is the mightiest means of attack known to man, the ultimate attack magic!

EXPLOSION!

A HUGE explosion lands on top of the toad! The violent eruption not only made the three of them shake but the whole ground leaving a huge crater!

Y/N: "Yo!!! This is amazing!"

Kazuma: "T-This is magic?"

Y/N: "Incredible! Getting Megumin was a really good idea!"

Another toad comes out of the ground behind them.

Kazuma: Another one?

Y/N: "Megumin! Let's back off for now and-"

Megumin seems to be on the ground, not moving a single muscle

Megumin: "While my mystic art, explosion magic, possesses tremendous might, it also consumes tremendous magical powers. In conclusion, I used magic out of my reach, so now I can't move a muscle..."

Kazuma: "Huh?"

Y/N: All of her mana gone like that?!

Megumin: "I never expected a frog to pop up so close by. This is bad. I'm going to be eaten. I'm sorry, could you help me out-"

Y/N: "DAMNIT!!"

I reach for my sword, bursting into flames. Running towards Megumin, I was able to block the toad's mouth. 

Y/N: "DEMON SLASH!"

Forming the waves, the toad was just able to dodge the attack. Giving it no time, I jump above the toad, slicing it right in the middle of the head clean. Megumin couldn't believe her eyes. She had never seen such power as his. Being able to burst into blue hot flames and slicing the monster clean was incredible. The toad's head fell off, saving Megumin the progress...

Megumin: "W-Wow." She blushes and whispers as she is still in shock of what just happened...

Kazuma: "Man, that looks so badass! It never gets old... Y/N you got to teach how to do that!"

Y/N walks up to Megumin, picking her up bridal style.

Megumin: "T-Thanks Y/N for saving me..." Her face blushing like crazy

Y/N: "No problem... THAT EXPLOSION WAS COOL! But for now, I think it's best to use it when we need to."

Megumin: "It's not like that, it's because-"

Just before Megumin was going to continue, Y/N lays her down to the ground, forgetting that Aqua is still getting eaten.

Y/N: "Shit! I forgot 'bout Aqua! Kazuma let's go! 

Kazuma: "Damn, I forgot about her!"

Y/N: Megumin you stay here and look out for us."

Megumin: "G-Got it."

Both of us chase the frog that had just eaten Aqua

Kazuma: "Hang in there!"

Y/N runs at the toad dodging its attack, just as he was about to hit it, the toad was able to get the early timing and hit Y/N with its arm. This made Y/N crash into the ground.

Y/N: "Gahh!" I grunt in pain
"That big-headed toad got me..."

What the toad didn't know, was that Kazuma was right beside him slicing his head, killing it.

Kazuma: "I got it!"

Y/N: "Nice Kazuma!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMESKIP!

Quest: Kill 3 Giant Toads

Results: Successfully Defeated 5 Total!

QUEST STATUS: COMPLETED!!

Aqua: "I stink... I stink!"

Y/N was carrying Megumin bridal style back home. Her face was still blushing.

Kazuma: "You're banned from using explosion magic, except for emergencies. Just do your best with some other magic from now on."

Megumin: "That's the thing... I can't use any other magic besides explosion magic."

Kazuma: "For real?"

Megumin: "For real."

Aqua: "That doesn't make sense. You have a high magic stat, so shouldn't you be able to use other magic as well? Even I didn't learn archpriest skills until after I learned the party trick skills. "

Y/N: "The hell? What the heck would you use "party trick" skills for?

Megumin: "I'm an arch wizard who loves explosion magic above all else. I don't like any other magic in the detonation family. I only like explosion magic! If I could, I can easily go on adventures if I learned other magic, but that won't do! I love explosion magic and that only! Even if it cost using it once per day, or making me collapse after using it, I will still love the explosion magic and it's the only magic I'll ever love!"

Aqua: "Wow! Simply amazing! Inefficient as it is, I'm moved by your romantic pursuit!"

Y/N: "Me too! It just shows how long you worked to get explosion magic. Also, you are very passionate about it!"

Megumin: "Yes!"

Kazuma: This magician is hopeless... even Aqua approves it. Also, not Y/N too. I thought he the only normal one here...

The four walk to the guild to let Luna know about the quest being completed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMESKIP!

Luna: "I have confirmed that you have completed your guest. Thank you for your hard work.

Y/N gets his card back

Kazuma: "I went up to four levels at once. You really do get stronger by just defeating monsters."

Y/N: Hmm... There isn't any skills or moves I can learn that can help me... I'll just save my skill points for now.

Luna: "The newer the adventurer, the faster you'll grow. Now then, adding up the sales of the giant toads and your quest completion reward. Your total comes to 110,000 eris.

Y/N and Kazuma walk up to their table, sitting down.

Y/N: "So, 110,000 eris. If we divide it by 4 people, we will get a total of 27,500 eris."

Kazuma sighs in frustration

Kazuma: "We nearly lost our lives to get a reward of 27,500 eris. It's not worth it..."

Y/N: "True, but a lot of people in the quest board were asking for sketchy stuff..."

Kazuma sighs

Kazuma: "We'll have to work extra hard if we want to get more money. I want to go back to Japan..."

We both heard a footstep approach us as we were talking

???: I happen to see your recruitment poster.

Y/N and Kazuma look up to see a lady knight with yellow armor with blond hair.

???: "Are you still recruiting party members"

Kazuma stunned by her beauty, he blushes.
"Uh... we are! Though I really don't recommend it!"
A "female knight" and a really beautiful one, right in front of me!

???: "I see, thank goodness. I have anxiously awaited the arrival of someone such as yourselves. {She breathes heavily} My name is Darkness.

Y/N and Kazuma look at her shocked because she starts to become aroused.

Darkness becomes more aroused and excited scaring the both of them

Darkness: My calling is that of a crusader {pant, pant, pant} Please, let... Please let me... J-J-Join your party!

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS GIRL?!?!?!

(A/N: Another chapter is done! Now we have the perverted Darkness in this crazy-ass party... What could possibly go wrong? Anyways, there isn't any that is important to be announced. As side from that... 400 READS? Ok, ok, all of you guys checking out my book is extremely surprising me right now! Thank you! I think we are close to 500 reads, so I hope that we can reach that goal when I publish this! I will keep working until the school year starts. It's time for me to get my highschool harem! Just kidding, that will never happen...but, to end it off with a high note, hope all you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one! PEACE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 254 91
Erotic shots
34.1K 1.4K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
62.1K 2K 43
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
121K 452 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...