Under the Siren's Spell (Boyx...

By Ari_and_Jex

In a world ruled by mythology come to life, Ethan Dechart is famous among pirates as the "Monster Killer." He... More

♆ Prologue ♆
☠︎ Chapter 1 • Curious Creature ☠︎
Ψ Chapter 2 • A Brother's Bond Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 3 • Right or Wrong ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 4 • Curiosity Brought it Back ♆
☠︎ Chapter 5 • Make Me Happy ☠︎
Ψ Chapter 6 • Human Indecency Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 7 • Part of Your World ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 8 • The Captain's Pet ♆
New Story!
☠︎ Chapter 9 • Betraying the Captains ☠︎
Catharsis Needs Judges!
⚔︎ Chapter 11 • Caught Red Handed ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 12 • A Whirlpool of Emotions ♆
☠︎ Chapter 13 • Effects of the Siren's Song ☠︎
Are YOU Obsessed with the Xyderverse?
Ψ Chapter 14 • A Tail of Two Lovers Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 15 • Tiny Charlie ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 16 • Coming Home ♆
☠︎ Chapter 17 • The Heart of the Sea ☠︎
Ψ Chapter 18 • Dangerous Waters Ψ
⚔︎Chapter 19 • Turning the Tides ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 20 • Madness ♆
☠︎ Chapter 21 • Lost at Sea ☠︎
⚓︎ Chapter 21.25 • Innocent Naïveté ⚓︎
⎈ Chapter 21.50 • Fight or Flight ⎈
⚓︎ Chapter 21.75 • Waves of Desire ⚓︎
Ψ Chapter 22 • The Power of Love Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 23 • Immortal ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 24 • The Truth Comes Out ♆
☠︎ Chapter 25 • Human Cruelty ☠︎
⎈ Chapter 25.50 • Realization ⎈
Ψ Chapter 26 • Eternal Love Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 27 • Brothers ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 28 • Sealing Their Fate ♆

Ψ Chapter 10 • Lovers at Sea Ψ

439 37 150
By Ari_and_Jex

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 10:
"Lovers at Sea"

Ψ
Xander

Stealthily, I move our boat up and attach it back to the main vessel and cover Ryder before stepping onto the boat with him. Walking hurts right now because my legs are new again, but it's not unbearable. It feels like pins and needles and can just be a little peculiar.

Once Ryder and I are in my room, I close the door and climb into my bed and lie down. "My legs feel so weeeeeird."

Ryder climbs up with me and begins massaging my leg. "What does it feel like?"

"Pins and needles everywhere and they add a weird, vibrating discomfort when I take steps. It'll go away eventually." I watch him.

"Does this help?" He asks, fluttering his eyelashes.

I nod and smile. "Yes. Charlie's done it before." I grin. "I like it when you do it."

He smiles. "Thank you for showing me your tail. I know my brother came here with the intention to take it, so I'm glad you trust me, that you can see I'm not like him."

My legs start to feel the tiniest bit better and I reach forward to play with his hair. "You're welcome. I'm glad I could show you."

Ryder sets my legs down and crawls over me, hovering, before kissing me.

I quickly kiss back immediately and rest my hands on his hips.

"Would it be wrong," Ryder moves his lips down to my jaw, "if I wanted you?"

I move so that he has more access and grip his hips tighter. "Depends on why and how you want me, Ryder."

Ryder blushes but doesn't break his seductive energy. "You're amazing. I've never met anyone like you before, you make me feel lighter, give me space to be happy, to be myself. I've never felt this way before but it makes me desire more contact, more touch." His fingers twirl my hair.

"If we do it, will you pay the consequences if I fall in love with you or will you just leave me?" I smirk.

"I don't think I could leave. I've got a big dumb heart." He giggles.

"You can want me because I want you too." I say lowly.

"Then what are we waiting for?" He licks a stripe up my neck.

"I'm a virgin." I chuckle. "I don't know how good I'll be."

Ryder smiles. "You want me to be your first?"

"I want you to be my only."

"You do?" He looks emotional and kisses me again.

"Yes. In all of my one hundred-twenty-one years of living, you're the only being I've wanted to be this close to." I hum.

Ryder tears up and buries his head in my neck, dropping down and wrapping his arms and legs around my torso. "Nobody's ever felt that way about me before. You're the only one I've ever wanted too. You're the only man who's ever been this kind to me."

I hold him. "Sometimes I think you're the siren. You're just you, but it draws me in. I could just be beside you and I would feel content. There's something about you that I trust and it just feels right. It's hard to explain. I have been waiting for my Ryder."

Ryder cups my cheek and his watery eyes look into mine. "I know exactly what you mean." He smiles. "I want to stay with you, Xander."

"I want to have sex with you. How do you want me to do it?" I ask.

He smiles and points to my dick. "This can go inside me. It's going to hurt a lot but you'll feel good." He purrs.

"It hurts you? No, you put it in me then." My eyes widen.

He blushes. "I don't...I don't know how."

"Neither do I, but I don't want it to hurt. I want you to feel good."

Ryder nods. "I can suck it." He puts his lips up against my dick.

"Does it make you feel good?" I ask.

He blushes again and nods.

"We can do it then." I furrow my eyebrows. "If regular sex hurts so badly, why do so many people do it? Have you done it wrong?"

"I don't know." Ryder rests his head on my thigh. "All the people Ethan's been with really enjoyed it. I don't know why it's different for me. They were so rough..." he closes his eyes.

"Let me try. I'll be gentle. Maybe they did it wrong." I lay him on the bed and try to figure out how to get hard. "Can you do something to make me hard?"

"Yes." He pulls my head down and kisses me deeply, tangling his hands in my hair.

I kiss back instantly, following his movements and feeling his body.

Ryder bucks against me and rubs his lower regions against mine, leading the kiss so it's passionate. I feel my lower half begin to react as he moves against me and I follow his movements, moving my tongue against his until I'm hard.

"I think I'm ready." I pant. "Can I take your underwear off?"

Ryder giggles and nods, his eyes seductive. "I want to taste you, Xander."

I feel like I'm burning up, and I quickly move down and remove the fabric with my jeans before experimentally poking his entrance with my finger. "It's really dry. Do you think that's why it hurts?"

"Maybe." Ryder purses his lips. "You can explore."

"I'll be really careful. If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop." I look into his eyes.

Ryder nods. "I will. Thank you."

"You're welcome." I kiss the hole and then stick a finger in my mouth and get it really wet before pressing it slowly and gently into him, just trying to moisten the area up enough and see how it all works.

Ryder's breathing picks up and he squirms. "That feels weird." He giggles. "But nice too."

My face lights up and I smile at him as I continue to feel him out until I start to get reactions out of him when I press against something.

Ryder moans loudly and turns red.

"Does it feel good?" I ask, feeling proud.

"Yes," he pushes towards me, "do it again."

I do as he says and watch his face.

He keeps moaning and his hands find my hair. "That feels so good...I've never...ohh."

"You sound so nice," I say lowly and add a second finger and slow down, but keep hitting that spot until he asks for more.

Ryder's dick is hard and pulsing and he pulls my hair. "I want more, Xander, I want you."

I pull my fingers out and look at my dick. It's really wet for some reason, so I use the slick liquid to coat around his hole before moving in a little bit and staying still until he asks for me to go in more. It feels slippery, warm, and wet. I love the sensation.

"Xander," Ryder moans.

I push in halfway and wait before finally going in all the way, hitting the spot and staying there. Going slow seems to be working so far.

Ryder moans and wraps his arms around me. "You feel so good inside, so hot." He pulls me into a kiss. "Please fuck me."

I thrust in and out at a steady pace, focusing only on his spot of pleasure. "You feel good. Fuck." I moan.

Ryder lights up at the sound and wraps his legs around me. "Deeper." He begs.

A moan leaves my mouth as I try to do what he says, not wanting to hurt him.

"Good," he breathes and rocks his body with mine. He looks up into my eyes, his face flushed with pleasure.

"It doesn't hurt?" I ask, my hands exploring his body slowly.

He shakes his head. "No, it feels good." He moans and grabs his leash and places it in my hand. Blushing, he makes a request. "Pull it."

Doing as he asks, I pull it and keep our pace going. "Like that?"

His back arches. "Yes." He kisses me deeply.

I kiss back, trying my hand at leading the kiss. My tongue moves against his roughly and I suck on his and map out the inside of him mouth, twirling the leash around my hand so that my hand is closer to his neck.

Ryder moans into the kiss, encouraging me, and his hand reaches down to stroke his dick in time with my thrusts.

Breathing heavily, I bury my face in his neck and kiss it before licking it and experimentally bringing the skin between my teeth.

"Xander," Ryder moans and his fingernails dig into my back.

"Fuck—" I moan in his ear and continue sucking on the area, thrusting as deep as I can while being careful. My instincts are urging me to go harder, but my brain is screaming at me to stay gentle.

Ryder hugs me close and his lips find their way to my neck as well. He pants and kisses, his tongue tracing my veins while he moans out my name. "It feels so good, Xander, thank you." He closes his eyes in pleasure.

"You're welcome. I'm just glad that you're enjoying yourself as well instead of just feeling pain."

He nods. "You can go faster if you want."

I speed up, but keep the force the same. "Like that?"

"Shit, yes!" He moans and arches his back again.

I grin and speed up until I find the perfect pace and focus on bringing us the most pleasure. Watching Ryder is intoxicating and I don't want this feeling to end.

Ryder grabs my hand, practically breathless, and laces our fingers together. "I need more." He whines.

"How? I can't go any faster..." I pause and blush. "Or get any bigger."

"Harder." He pulls at me.

Something in me switches and I increase the force of my thrusts until I get a good reaction out of Ryder, moans falling out of my mouth as he grabs at me.

"Yes," he moans loudly, "oh, gods, yes!"

"I'm starting to feel different," I pant out, fucking into him like my life depends on it and grip his hair subconsciously.

Ryder moans. "Do you feel pressure down there? Like somethings, ah, building up?"

"Fuck— Yes." I accidentally pull his hair.

Ryder lets out a half squeak half moan and jacks himself harder. "You're gonna come. I'm close too." He pants. "I like it when you pull my hair."

I quickly do it again and pull at his leash before biting his neck again, trying to bring us over the edge.

Ryder cries out and his body spasms, the white stuff I saw on Ethan shooting out of his dick and onto our stomachs. "Xander—"

"Ryder—" I moan loudly. "I'm about to— where? Do I pull out?"

"No," Ryder pulls me flush with his body. "Come inside."

I stare into his eyes and groan, pulling his hair while my body releases the pressure and I continue rocking back and forth until Ryder gives me the okay.

He breathes, smiling widely. "Fuck."

My lips form a grin. "I'm guessing I did a good enough job."

"You did amazing." Ryder pulls me into a kiss.

I kiss back eagerly, glad to be doing it again. I go slowly, making sure I cause his body to react as I go about it. It's not nearly as fun if he isn't a moaning mess while I'm kissing him this way.

Ryder lets out little purrs of pleasure as his body melts under mine.

I break away slowly and blush. "Is it weird?" I stick my tongue out. "Do humans not have these?"

Ryder admires my tongue piercing lustfully. "Some do. It's not weird, it feels incredible." He bears his neck for me, marks already forming.

I lick the biggest mark. "Can these stay? I like them."

Ryder nods. "Definitely. I'm yours now."

"Mine," I repeat before feeling the familiar switch. "Mine."

Ryder whines and his hips move against mine. "Yours."

I press his hand against my chest and my tattoo moves to see Ryder's hand. "Yours."

He smiles, his eyes shining. "Mine." He kisses me.

I smile into the kiss. "We can protect each other."

Ryder nods and buries his head in my neck.

I tap his shoulder. "Can we go again?"

Instead of answering, Ryder grinds against me while his lips attack my neck.

I smirk and pin him to the bed. "I think I have the hang of this now."

____________________________
Author's Note:

Charlie and Xander just have an aptitude for sex. Xyder is so cute. But now Xander wants to try more and more... extracurricular things with his sex life.

Will ChEthan become this peaceful?

Thoughts?

-A. A. White

Special thanks to our Patrons!:
ReadingYaoiUntilDawn
@McKennaShaw7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
102K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
208K 8.3K 49
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
135K 5.3K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚