So We Meet Again (Sequel to W...

By countrygirlusa

Addie Johnson has just graduated from college in Texas and is coming home to Georgia with her boy friend, Joh... More

Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Questions That Have Been Asked and Answered : )
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Author's Note(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
The EPILOGUE
Bonus Chapter : Finding out Genders.. ETC.
JUST QUESTIONS that I've been asked !
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE :D

Chapter Five

29.5K 707 273
By countrygirlusa

Hey everyone:) I just got my mininum vote requirement for an early chapter so I decided to upload now! Last chapter wasn't even up for twelve hours before I got all the votes:D Anywho... I hope you'll like this chapter? I liked it! Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Enjoy :)

_________________________________________________

Morgan started the boat and we took off. I lied down to relax. In no way did I want to talk.

After a while he cleared his throat and spoke up. “Let’s talk,” well apparently he feels differently than I do. I ignored him. I was actually lying down pretty close to him but he wasn’t moving closer to me, thankfully.

“I can talk, you can listen,” he suggested after fifteen minutes. I sighed heavily where I knew he could hear it and mumbled fine.

“Do you have a part you’d like me to start at?” I sat up and thought about it.

“You do, I can tell you do since you’re biting your lip. Tell me, Addie,” he said turning his head towards me and not looking at the steering wheel for a moment.

“Who exactly is Kimberly?” I whispered just loud enough for it to be heard. He smirked and nodded.

“I figured you’d question her. Okay, so Kimberly was one of my students two years ago. I was still heartbroken over you, I wasn’t seeing anyone at all and then walks in this gorgeous girl who just, the way she acted and presented herself, reminded me so much of you, so I went for it, taking a chance. In the beginning things were great and I was going on just fine, she was helping me. She always knew there had been another girl that had my heart and that’s when I finally told her a bit about you, which is why she recognized your name. So things were great for us for about six months but then it started getting rough but I stayed because I wanted to help fix her, but that was stupid,” he muttered something else to his self and then went back to talking. “She started having major problems stuff with school, family and friends it took a toll on her and she dropped out of school and became an alcoholic. I stayed around because I didn’t want to be a reasoning her life fell completely apart because I knew she loved me. But she also knew I didn’t love her and that made her crazier because I told her she wasn’t able to be more in my life. So we stopped dating back in January but I stuck around to make sure things didn’t get too out of control. She became possessive and freaked out about any girl I even talked to. I tried to put her in rehab but that just didn’t work. She’s crazy but I signed up for it.”

Wow. I hadn’t been expecting any of that.

“You didn’t sign up for crazy. It’s not your fault.”

“Oh but it is. I kept giving her false hope of a future when I knew I’d never be able to fully commit to her.”

“Oh.” We now had been out here for at least two hours and I didn’t know how much longer we’d be out here for.

“Now I have a question,” Morgan said to me.

I shrugged. “Doesn’t mean I’ll answer it, but ask away.”

“How’d you meet John?” The question totally caught me off guard because I choked on some air and definitely wasn’t thinking that was the question he had.

“Why the hell would you want to know that?” I asked appalled.

He shrugged. “Just want to know.”

“No you don’t,” I said shaking my head.

“Oh come on; just tell me, it can’t be bad right?”

I shook my head. “Fine. I was crying one day in my room when he barged in, he was my roommate’s sister so he was always just coming on over and he asked why I was crying and I just poured out everything to him and then for a few weeks he was just a great friend to me and then it grew to something more,” I said looking up at Morgan.

“He seems like a good guy,” Morgan mumbled and it made me smile.

“He is,” I whispered knowing he could hear it.

“But, I’m going to get you back,” he said with a smug look on his face.

“No,” I shook my head.

“Yes, just wait and see,” I rolled my eyes and then ignored him. I took of my dress and scooted a bit away from him and lied back down to work on my tan. I eventually drifted off asleep.

“You still snore,” Morgan said when I sat up and put my head over the boat.

“I do not!” I objected even though I knew it was totally true.

“And you still deny it. Don’t worry, it’s cute,” he said. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the lake. It was a beautiful day, so sunny and warm.

“Come here,” Morgan said to me. I didn’t even think twice, I got up and walked to wear he was.

“Steer,” he said and I looked at him shocked.

“You want me to steer a boat? You don’t even like the way I steer a car!”

He chuckled and shrugged. “I’ll help you,” he whispered. I put both my hands on the wheel and felt Morgan grip his hands around my bare waist. I gasped and he immediately removed his hands. I steered for a little bit feeling Morgan’s breaths because of how close he was to my body.

“Here, you take it,” I whispered and switched spots with him.

“What’s that scar on your stomach? It sort of looks like a welt,” he said and it made me immediately think of the day I got it.

“You’d never believe me,” I said smiling running my fingers over the scar that was in a form of a circle.

He cocked his eyebrow. “Oh? Tell me then.”

“Okay, it was that day you spilled your coffee on me, I didn’t even realize how bad I got burned until I noticed the scar and I knew it was from that.”

“You’re lying!” he said smirking.

“Nope.”

“How come I never noticed it before?” I shrugged.

“Oh, well you know what that means then, right?”

“No...” I said unsure of what he meant.

“That you’re going to have a scar that was caused by me for the rest of your life,” I rolled my eyes and sat down for a bit.

He stopped the boat and set an anchor. “It’s pretty shallow right here, just about fifty feet,” he said when I looked at him questionably.

“Want to take a swim?” he asked cocking his eyebrow and removing his shirt and sandals.

“Absolutely not.”

“Oh come on! It’ll be fun,” he whined in a totally childish way but it was kind of cute. Oh, shit. Did I actually just think that about him?

I shrugged and got up. “See I can convince you of almost anything,” he said whispering in my ear when I came over towards the edge of the boat to where he was standing.

“Shut up, Morgan.”

He grinned and we both stepped up. He gripped my hand and I didn’t pull it away. I looked at him and he looked at me for a moment. And then we both nodded and we jumped in going all the way down in the water. When we resurfaced we both were laughing. He swam closer to me where he was only inches away.

“I love listening to you laugh, Addie,” he whispered getting even closer which made me super nervous. Ex-boyfriend’s shouldn’t be this close! I nervously laughed and then looked up at him. He had such a playful yet sincere look on his face and then in an instant his lips were on mine. I pulled away.

“What the fuck Morgan?” I screamed splashing water at him.

“What? I thought you wanted me to?” he asked looking appalled.

“And what the hell would give you that idea? I never said kiss me Morgan!” I yelled and he smashed his lips onto mine again. I had to admit I liked the feeling of it but I pushed him back again.

“Can’t deny that you said ‘kiss me Morgan’ that time!” he said snickering which made me just so mad.

“I hate you!” I yelled swimming over to the boat. I pushed myself up and got into it. He quickly followed and restarted the boat.

“I’m sorry,” he said trying to get my attention. I rolled my eyes and continued to ignore him.

About thirty minutes later we were back at the boat dock and it was now two thirty. My stomach growled and I had just realized then I hadn’t even eaten. When he finished tying the boat up I got out and stormed to my car pulling my dress on over my now dry bikini.

“Addie! Wait! I’m sorry!” Morgan said jogging after me. I scoffed and got to my car and fidgeted for my keys from the bag I had.

“Listen to me!” Morgan said now in front of me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

“You look cute when you’re pouty!” I groaned again at the remark and tried to push him out of my way.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

“You’re damn right you shouldn’t have!” I yelled in his face. I swear this man brings so much frustration out of me.

“Addie, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have kissed you. I was caught up in the moment, it won’t happen again.”

I sighed and then decided not to let him have any satisfaction. I was pissed and outraged, but not only at him but also at myself just because for a second, I wish he had just kissed me one more time because I wouldn’t have been able to push him away for a third time.  “You’re right it won’t happen again because we’re never going to be around each other again! Okay? I’m done Morgan! I don’t want to be with you, do you understand that? I have a boyfriend who I love! I’m going to be with him for the rest of my life not you. We are never ever getting back together! What more do I have to do for you to understand that?” I was breathing heavily now staring at Morgan trying to understand what he was thinking since it wasn’t evident on his face.

“Okay,” he mumbled and walked the other way. I sighed and got into my car and drove off. I can’t believe everything that happened. Nick wasn’t going to like the words I had to say to him. When I pulled in the driveway John was already there.

“Hey, Addie,” he grinned when I walked in the door.

“Hey, thought you’d be working until five?” I asked.

“Nope, just got home about ten minutes ago.” He pulled me into a hug and kissed me softly. I smiled against his lips.

“You smell like fish and water,” he mumbled in my ear.

“I know, sorry,” I whispered back.

“Don’t be, I kind of like it,” he said making me blush.

“Did you have a good day at work,” I asked changing the subject.

“Yes, how about you? Good day with everyone?” I bit my lip and nodded.

“Good, I love you,” he said kissing my cheek this time.

“I love you, too.”

_______________________________________________

*****READ*****

-Did you like it?

-He kissed her! But she pulled away! Who wants them to really kiss? ;)

-Do you think Nick wants them to get back together? Or is he just doing this so they both can move on?

-Is Morgan trying too hard? Is Addie not giving him a good enough chance?

-Please COMMENT and VOTE!

-I'll be dedicating a chapter to a random fan or person who constantly comments and or votes from now:)

*You all keep on making me upload daily with this because you keep voting! LOL! So this chapter... 40 VOTES if you want an early chapter, if not, chapter six will be uploaded Thursdsay. Yes, I know that's a lot but really, it's just five more:) You can do it! *

-countrygirlusa (hunter-kylie) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 85.5K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
442K 40.8K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
794K 25.7K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
550K 17.9K 19
READ FIRST: "You're Mine" And "You're Free" **************** It's been 5 years since the death of Natalie Sene, who committed suicide in Damon Queen...