used | nba youngboy

By shantithashoota

it hurts when someone you thought loved you breaks your heart . More

1

880 85 31
By shantithashoota

omniscient

" kentrell stop throwin stuff at me !" Amira yelled at the top of her lungs trying to block all the vases and plaques he threw her way .

" next time don't fuckin play wit me " he yelled for the last time before leaving out the room leaving her crying .

amira limped her way to the bathroom that was in their room .

yea she managed to dodge the stuff he threw at her , but before he started throwing stuff he was punching , kicking , cursing , everything in the book to her .

she looked at her face & body in the mirror . she was messed up , but not as bad as usual just a few , bleeding cuts , and scars.

" I think ima stay home and clean , maybe cook ." Amira said to kentrell who walked back in the the room .

" no you not , get yo ass ready so we can go " he said .

" but ion wan-"

" did I ask you what the fuck you wanted to do ? " the room got quiet and nobody said a thing " ight so go get ready like I said "

I nodded .

the beat to Bad Bad dropped and the crowd started cheering .

" yesuhhh , youngboy came back like they left him for dead" everyone on the stage shouted .

kentrell knew this was one of my turn up songs .

( skip to the verse )

" flexin bad hunit grand cash in my pants make me bust yo ass all I do is hand it to my mans " he patted ben's arm . " blow that glizzy bitch nigga "

he looked over at me and we started getting hype together
" toot a green flag tryna be down ass nigga , wanna be youngboy ole clown ass nigga ! 4KT official ! shawty wanna top me slime me down yea nigga just like his brothers ima leave that nigga dead .. DEAD DEAD , terminate you bitches hit yo block & leave it red "

by this time me & him were turnt up . he kept looking me dead in my eyes which made me think of when we first met .

the concert had ended after a couple more songs & kentrell and the gang went backstage for the meet and greet .

I stood to the side and watched him interact with his fans which was mostly females .

" can you take the picture for me ? " a girl that look between 17-19 asked me .

" sure ? " she handed me the phone then sat next to kentrell , he wrapped his arm around her and I took the pictures .

" why you lookin like dat ?" he said wit his head tilted .

" nothin , I'm just takin the pictures ."

" come hea " he said licking his lips at me .

" can we not do this right now , everyone watching us " I sort of whispered to him .

he hopped up and stood in front of my face " gimme kiss "

" kentrell not right n-" I was cut off by him pushing his lips against mine his tounge brushed against my lips which was his way of trying to get me to open my mouth but i didn't .

I think that aggravated him cause he slapped then gripped my ass , I moaned in his ear and he slipped his tounge in my mouth .

Montana came over to us and pulled kentrell back " mane finish the meet and greet what you doin !?"

kentrell looked at him with anger filled in his eyes " don't interrupt me when you see me doin sum " he said pushing Montana making him stumble back a little .

my heart started beating ten times faster, I felt like he was finna attack me next so I backed up and he started taking steps toward me .

I backed up the closer he came to me until my back hit the wall , He took that opportunity to grab both of my wrists with one of his hands & pin it above my head .

" Kentrell-"

" shut up !" me being scared as tf , I shut up quick " go get in the car and wait for me "

he let my wrist go and I went to the car .

it was about 20 minutes later when I heard the doors unlock and kentrell came in .

he snatched me up by my neck " this hurt ?" I shook my head no & he tightened his grip .

" i-it hurts " I said trying to push his hand away but he slapped my hand away " kentrell I can't b-breathe "

he bit his lip " kentrell it hurtsss "

he let me go and i rubbed my neck .

" say , " kentrell said getting the drivers attention " take us back to the hotel "

————————-

- i'm not gone lie this chapter was bout lame as hell but it's sum to entertain y'all while i work on a better Nba Youngboy book 🌚

- how y'all felt about this chapter ? rate it & give me feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
86.4K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...