Seph Jackson-Stark

By ShippingPrincess

So I messed up the tale of the big three then re-wrote PJO some what so that Percy is a girl(fem!percy=Seph)... More

Prologue
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five

Part Six

6.5K 159 81
By ShippingPrincess

A PHONE CALL TO JARVIS(in this story I'm making it so she can call JARVIS and talk to him, deal with it)AND A CAB RIDE LATER

SEPH POV

"So, you know the plan?" I ask Nico and he nods.

"How am I supposed to cry?" Nico asks.

"Think about when I was gone and how you felt, focus on those feelings, that should help." I say and he does as told and you can see his eyes getting watery,"Save those tears for later, Neeks."

"Right. Let's go." I pay the driver and we walk up to what used to be Stark Tower.

"Hey Gina, oh and shhh, JARVIS knows I'm here, my parents don't, I'm playing a prank on mom and dad, so don't tell them." I quickly fill Gina in.

"It's great to see you back, Seph. I'll keep it on the down low just this once." Gina says with a smile and I smile back, she's like an awesome aunt to me.

"Gotta go play a prank on my parents with my BF." I say and get in the elevator,"JARVIS record this and who's all in the lounge?"

"Yes, Miss Seph, and all of the Avengers, except for Mr. Stark who is in his lab, and Mrs. Stark." JARVIS replies dutifully.

"Thanks JARVIS." I say as I get in position so I'm hidden,"Nico cue tears." I say.

Nico starts to make his eyes water and the elevator opens.

"Pepper!" Nico chokes out, the tears threatening to spill. His acting is so good that I would say, if I didn't know better, that he was the son of Zeus

"Nico? What's wrong?" She asks worriedly and hurries over to him.

"S-Seph, sh-she didn't make it!" He says, and starts to wail, seeing me over her shoulder as she hugs him, he winks.

"She's dead?" Mom asks, choking up.

"What? Are ya kidding? Naw, I'm fine, he was talking about his hamster, that he named after me, she wasn't able to come." I say with a hint of sarcasm and a giant smirk. She turns around and attacks me with her giant hugs.

"Don't you ever do that to me again Persephone, we have been so worried." She says sternly, but I can hear the hint of a smile in her voice.

"Sorry to worry you mom. Dad's in the lab right? We're gonna freak him out too. Don't tell anyone. And, yes JARVIS was in on this." I say and start off to the lab/workshop with Nico behind me who quickly catches up.

When we get to the lab I debate a plan, but decide to just wing it.

"Yo pops!" I yell as I see him tinkering.

"Fu-" I cover Nico's ears and he covers mine too with a cheeky smile. He continues to rant a bit before he realizes that I'm here. Nico uncovers my ears as I uncover his.

"Seph!" He yells and tackles me.

"Hi daddy." I say softly as he hugs the crap out of me.

"What happened? Where were you? Are you alright? Did you win? Did you meet any boys? If anybody hurt you I'll kick their a- butt." He rambles and I make my way over to what he was tinkering with, I dismantle it then rebuild it into something else, not really acknowledging what.

"Hera put me to sleep for a long time and sent me to the Roman version of CHB with no memories except for mine and Nico's name. I'm fine. Yes. A few and one of them I know you would love to meet. And nobody hurt me except for the usual monster who I sent packing." I say with a smile. I step back to admire the hover board I just made before pressing one of the buttons so it doesn't hover yet before moving it so it then hovers over the ground. I gently jump on it then start off back to the living room to meet dad's friends with a loud 'Come along, Ponds.' thrown over my shoulder.

"Oh, Seph, you're back. Wonderful. I was just about to get some snacks, want to help?" Mom asks and I nod enthusiastically. We make our way to the kitchen(me hovering and mom walking). I start making cookies and other junk food, which I can do with the snap of my fingers because of Aunt Hestia's blessing. We make our way out, loaded down with trays of cookies, milk, brownies, cake, cupcakes, sandwiches, mini hotdogs, tator tots, and nachos. We set it down on the big table near a giant window that over-looks the city.

"Hey boys and girl. There is food on the table! Come and get it!" I call, and as they come to horde the food, I order pizza then plop down on the couch to watch some Sherlock, and possibly Doctor Who.

"No! What the mother clucking laviathans, Mary?!" I scream at the TV as someone comes to look over my shoulder. Then without looking up from the TV, I say,"You know it's not polite to look over someone's shoulder, Nico."

"Yes, well I was wondering what had you so interested that wasn't Doctor Who. Plus you know I don't have manners, I live with the god of the dead, for Zeus' sake." Nico responds before sitting on the couch next to me and putting an arm around my shoulders. I lean my head on his shoulder before responding.

"Yes, well I ran out of DW episodes so I asked Hazel for advice on a good show. She recommended Sherlock." I explain before calling over my shoulder,"Hey pops! I need a room. Not my room a different, unused room, that cool with you? Oh, and Nico needs a room too! So make that two rooms, wait now that I think about it three!"

"Oh, alright, but what are you going to do with them?" He responds, voice muffled, probably full of some kind of food.

"Well, one's for Nico, as I said, he'll probably be here a lot, cause I don't like him being surrounded by dead people all the time. The other two are for fandom shiz." I explain quickly before jumping up and heading over to a random computer. I pull up a ton of fandom sites for Sherlock where I order multiple shirts and posters for my room. Then I find stuff for DW and continue order a whole load of shiz for the rooms.

Somewhere along the way I had got the pizza and eaten one all by myself. I also started buying Falling in Reverse, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and All Time Low stuff. I soon realized that I needed a whole new room since my old one had been destroyed.

"Daddy I need one more room that will be my room seeing as my old one was ruined. For tonight me and Neeks will take guest rooms, but tomorrow we're going shopping."

"Okay!" I hear a yell from the kitchen. I slowly got up, realizing I had been sitting at the computer for five hours. I walked over to the kitchen to find everyone still up.

"I never was introduced, but now I'm open, so please do." I say with a smile as I lean against the counter.

"The one scarfing down pop tarts is Thor, Norse god of thunder or whatever. The one staring contentedly at a computer is Bruce, he turns into a giant green rage monster, the red head who keeps stabbing the table is Natasha, she's a Russian super spy. The out of place looking one is Steve, he's a super human nerd from WWII. And the one sitting on top of the fridge like a weirdo is Clint, he shoots an arrow good." Dad says with a smirk.

"Yay! You're almost as good at intros as me!" I say,"But everyone knows you just can't reach this level of fabulousness."

"Psh. You wish you could be this fabulous." He says.

"And he's turned gay." I groan.

"You always say you're fabulous." He argues back.

"Yes, but I can get away with it, I'm a girl. You're a guy, so naturally when you say it, you sound gay." I explain, you know in the tone you use to explain stuff to a three-year-old that keeps asking 'why?'.

"Pshhh. Whatever." Dad replies.

"I wanna go to London." I announce, changing the subject completely.

"Why?"

"Why not?" I raise my left eyebrow skeptically.

"Good enough for me. We're going to London!" Dad announces and I smile happily before going to find Nico and flopping onto his lap as he watches something horror-related on the couch.

"Can we prank some one?" I ask while giving Nico puppy eyes.

"Fine." He sighs and I smile then lean up and peck him on the cheek.

"Yay! Let's prank fridge-man(Clint)." I say and make my way back to the kitchen, dragging Nico along.

Word Count: 1486

Translations: None

Disclaimer: If I owned PJO or HOO, I would most likely not be writing fanfiction for it.

Pairings: [Main:] Nico Di Angelo/Persephone "Seph" Jackson-Stark (Perseus "Percy" Jackson); [Side:] Anthony "Tony" Stark/Virginia "Pepper" Potts

Warning/Tags: Fem!Percy, Bad Pranks

Request: 

Suggestions or ideas? Put them in the Suggestion/Idea Box(AKA Comments)... Pairing ideas are also welcome.

A/N:

I'm soooooooooo sorry for not updating in so long. I also know this chapter wasn't the best and not nearly worth the wait. I figured I'd put it up now because I just realized that it has been sitting around for a while, floating through space with no apparent purpose. So, yeah, here you go. I hope the intros were to your liking.

Also, on the topic of my choice of words for things (i.e. spunk[this one really gets to me now]), I was 12 when I wrote this, and had yet to be corrupted. I'm sorry and will find better, more meaningful ways to articulate what I mean. Why do I not go back and change it? Because really lazy, that's why.

Thank you all for reading and waiting. I hope your week is filled with smiles and laughs,       ARK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
73.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...