Vsco girl x Juul

Από LannmD

Love story between vsco girl and her juul. Περισσότερα

Ch.2 SAVE THE TURTLES
Ch.3 And I oop-

Ch.1 Skskksksksksksks

82 4 1
Από LannmD

       I wake up from my sleep meditation and look at my phone. And I Oop- 🤭 my best friend Rachel just messaged me.

I open my phone and read the message "skskskkskskskksks" omg she's SO funny.

I hate her.

  My stomach growls. "Sksksks omg its time to eat!" I grab my hydroflask and head out to the kitchen.

Something doesn't seem right. I look at my phone and there's literally NO new messages on my phone.

I open snap chat and poor water on my eyes with my hydroflask and take a picture. I make the filter all black and put a few sad emojis next to my face. "Nobody HMU, I'm so depressed. Only best friends know why." I post the snap on my story.

I get a notification from Rachel.

I open the snap. "Sksksksks bestie what's wrong and I Oop-"

I reply to her snap " I'm just so sad 😞. I need to vape so bad i haven't vapes in 2 weeks I'm dying of withdrawals."

I use to have a vape. But my stupid step mom Karen found it and told my dad.

I hater her skskskks. I hope she drowns.

I get a notification from Rachel. "My brothers best friend is going to buy me a juul. He  is like 19 skskskksksksksksk"

Omg I haven't Juuled in sooooo long skskksks.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

378K 21.6K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.9M 249K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
297K 10.1K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.2M 130K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...