𝖛 π–Ž 𝖔 𝖑 𝖆

By liyahsdana

lust /lΙ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... More

prologΟ…e
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen

Thirteen

257 12 27
By liyahsdana

💫

Short Chapter/Filler
Viola

"What do you mean that it isn't my child?!" Donald shouted loudly. I stared at his crazy ass trying to make a scene inside his office.

"I said what I said, my baby isn't yours. You're going to have to deal with it, boss man." I shrugged with a smirk on my face. Donald looked stumped as to how my baby couldn't be his. As if I can't have unprotected sex with another man, let alone my own boyfriend.

"Man, that nigga ruined every damn thing! Before him, you were head over heels for me. Now you're acting like you never had sex with me in your damn life." Donald explained. I honestly don't care about what was the past. It's gone, that's that.

"Well, if I knew having sex with you could lead to you falling for me, I would've never seduced you in the first place."

Donald practically had a tantrum like a two year old. Rolling on the floor like women in church who caught the 'holy ghost'. While he was acting like mere child, I decided to quietly leave his office and get started on my work. By the time I got to my cubicle, Donald was out of his office, scouting around for me. I slouched in my seat and started my computer to seem busy. Today's going to be a long, stressful day...

💫

Christina

"So, what did you learn?" I asked David. He sat down on my couch and picked up his lighter to smoke a cigarette.

"Well, my cousin knocked her ass up, that's all." David shrugged. I huffed and parted my hair sideways. That's not enough information, but that's also useful at the same time. So, her boyfriend got her pregnant, huh? Perfect, she'll never see anything coming. She'll be too worried about that little ass bitch in her stomach, to watch her back every second.

"Is that all the information you collected?"

"Yep, unless you want me to tell you about my dreams of me fucking her. Lord, she got a fat a–" David started to tell me until I put a quick stop to it. I really don't need to hear anything good about that bitch. All I need to know is her current situation so I could manipulate her. All I have in my mind is making her lose something, special.

Charlie

"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Bentley." The doctor told me as she flat lined. That's it, she's gone forever. I couldn't even speak to him, I nodded my head and left the hospital all together. I just can't wrap my head around this, Crystal is really dead. I've never felt this form of pain before since my mother passed away. I remember our last days together so vividly...

One week earlier

"Charles, where the hell are you taking me?" Crystal giggled, trying her best to remove the blindfold I put around her eyes to block her from my surprise. I wanted to take her to the place where we had our first date. There was also a certain spot where we shared our first kiss.

"Wait a second. And, surprise, Crystal!" I shouted, removing the blindfold from her eyes. Once she took a look, her eyes glittered with excitement. "Oh my god, Charles! The carnival?! Isn't this the same place when we–" She said before I cut off her sentence.

"Had our first date? Yep! Let's go, we can't stand here forever!" I shouted, grabbing her hand so we could enjoy our moment.

💫

"Charles, you know I'm scared of heights, why would you take me to this ride?" Crystal whined about being strapped inside the ferris wheel cart. As long as I've known Crystal, she's been a crybaby once she makes it over three feet off the ground. I on the other hand, love getting off the ground. I've rode hot air balloons, bungee jumped, and many more. I wanted to take Crystal on all of my air adventures, but it was either she was too scared, or she was no longer in my life.

"I know, but please do it. I really want to make your final moments adventurous, as promised. If you go through with this, we'll do anything you want afterwards, okay?" I whispered, giving her a tight hug. Crystal nodded, grasping my hand for comfort as the ride started. Once we our cart slowly made it in mid-air, Crystal gasped loudly.

"Look! I can see the parking lot from here!" Crystal loudly shouted in my ear. I laughed at her excitement, she's too adorable for her own good. "Charles, do you see the view from here?"

"Yeah, I definitely see the most beautiful view." I smiled in her direction. Crystal blushed and shied away from me. She's the cutest when she smiles, that was one of the reasons why I fell in love with her. "Don't be shy now, Crystal. Look at me, mama." I moved her chin in my direction so she could look at me. Her eyes made her look more innocent than an infant.

"I'm not shy, Ifuck it, come here!" Crystal shouted, smashing our faces together in one sensual kiss. I gripped her jaw and pulled her closer to my embrace. Just like when we were younger, we locked lips like no one was around. This moment alone made me even more terrified to loose her...

Present

Now she's gone, and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

Viola

"Leave me the fuck alone, you bastard!" I yelled at Donald closely following me to my car. He's been bugging me for a total of three hours and fourteen minutes. In my book, that's too damn long.

"Not until you admit that you're pregnant with my child! You can't be in denial, Ms. Lawson!" Donald shouted proudly. This caught the attention of many bystanders on the busy street. Now he's causing a fucking scene for no reason at all whatsoever.

"Denial of what exactly?"

"That you're going to have my child. I know you're traumatized by losing our other baby, but this doesn't have to happen again. I'll take care of you, the both of y–" Donald sweetly said while grasping my hands in concern. I put a quick pause in his sentence before he could spew more nonsense.

"That would make sense if I actually lost the baby naturally." I whispered coldly. Donald raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I–, I don't understand what you mea–"

"Mr. DeGrate, I never suffered from a miscarriage. I actually aborted the baby, but don't think I enjoyed that. I cried every night since that day." At this moment, I noticed that his heart sank immediately. Donald blinked excessively, processing this information slowly. I instantly regretted revealing my withheld secret. Yes, I would have needed to tell him eventually, but now the secret's out, I realize that I should have kept my mouth shut. "Donald, I'm sorry." 

Donald didn't say a word to me after that...

💫

Donald

It has been three hours since I last saw her. Viola's been blowing up my phone time after time to most likely apologize, but I refuse to answer. I couldn't believe that she actually went through with the abortion, especially without telling me. Viola broke my heart not once, not twice, but three whole times.

The first was sleeping with Miles, the second was getting pregnant by Miles, the third was killing my baby. If that isn't hard enough, she had knowledge that I was falling deeply in love with her. I don't feel like acknowledging her existence until further notice. I don't blame her, it's Charlie's older brother's fault.

If his Luther Vandross looking ass didn't enter our lives, Viola would've been my wife by now, without a doubt. I need to find a way to get his ass out of her life, and fast. She's too happy without me, and it aggravates my soul. I haven't fucked her for three months at most, and that's too damn long of a time period for me. Viola's too good for anyone but me, and I definitely plan on winning her back, pregnant or not. But who can I ask for help?

Coincidentally, a hard knock came upon my door. I stood up from my love seat, wondering who the hell could be that urgent to speak to me. As I opened the door, my youngest brother, Dalvin, and our friends, Joel and Cedric fell through. Right on time.

"Well, how are you this lovely evening, Donald?" Cedric extended his long ass arm towards me so I could shake it. I rejected his gesture, making his facial expression form into a mean mug.
"Fuck you too then." He mumbled. All three of them entered my house, looking around suspiciously.

"Can I help you three? Why are you guys here?" I raised my eyebrows at them and shut my door. They all suddenly removed their coats, and placed them on my loveseat. They're already getting too damn comfortable.

"So, Dalvin here had a wild suggestion on how to get your little girlie back." Cedric said, letting his southern accent flow naturally. I looked towards Dalvin with intense excitment. He held a sly smirk on his face, giving me the hint that it was a devious plan.

"Okay, so how is your 'relationship' with her as of right now?" Dalvin asked, crossing his legs as if he was Oprah.

"Well, we aren't speaking because she's pregnant with her little boy toy's baby, and had the nerve to abort our's." I openly admitted. "Allegedly his baby, I have a feeling that it might be mine."

"Damn, you still want her after all of that chaos? Her pussy that good? Her shit must be glittering like gold, wetter that the Pacific ocean, and tighter than Lionel Ritchie's pants for you to behave like this." Cedric loudly exaggerated. I don't want Viola for her vagina, never that...

Alright, I'm lying. Her pussy was crafted by the God's, because sex with her gets me high some how. The feel of her body gives me chills up and down her spine. I've never had sex with a woman who gave me the same sexual energy I express. All Christina gave me was unnecessarily loud moans, teeth marks on my dick, and a strange feeling afterwards.

"I mean, yeah. Viola's an amazingly strong woman, considering all the shit she went through. What does this have to do with your plan though?" I sat up quickly. All three of them looked between each other silently, then sighed in perfect harmony.

"Look, this plan might break her heart, but we need to get her nigga to cheat." Dalvin said bluntly.

"Oh please, he's stuck to Viola like a lamb to Mary. He'll never do it willingly." I kissed my teeth.

"How about we fake it then? We could perhaps falsify photos of him and another woman. You could present them to Viola, then boom! She's crying in your arms." Dalvin thoroughly explained. Unbelievably, I like that plan. It seems like it would work perfectly. At this point, I'm deeply desperate to get her back. I don't give a fuck if it seems foul, when I want something, I'll get it any way I can.

Viola

"Baby, you sure you don't want anymore food?" Miles asked me as I sat beside the phone, calling Donald for the upteenth time. For some peculiar reason, he won't answer my calls. That's a wild first for him, since he usually answers before the second ring. I must have really hurt his soul.

"No, I'm good." I said, not paying him any mind. I could tell he grew suspicious by the way he walked over to me and stood over the phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Liyah, I haven't seen her in a long ass time. I don't know if she's okay or not." I half lied. Yes, I obviously lied about calling Aaliyah, but at the same time, I am deeply worried about her whereabouts. She just disappeared on me like my brother's old girlfriends did to him.

"Okay..." Miles trailed on. As I heard his footsteps slowly walk away from me, the phone rang and I instantly answered it.

"Donald?" I asked with a whisper so Miles wouldn't hear me.

"Donald? Who's that? Are you imagining past sex partners again? Do I have to take you back to that instu–" I loudly sighed at Veronica rambling on my line. She's always in my business, no matter what.

"No, now what the fuck do you want?" I asked her harshly. Veronica gasped abruptly at my hostility. You know what, maybe I'll try being nice. It's not her fault that Donald won't answer my calls anyhow. "I'm sorry, Roni. What's going on with you?" I reasked calmly.

"That's better, but not too much. I just had a feeling that something was wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"I had this strange dream that some girl was gonna take something from you, something special. Oh well, it's most likely nothing." Veronica said. I raised my eyebrow at the phone as if she could see me. Some girl?

"A girl? What girl?"

"This white girl who has a mole on her face. She looked like the aggravating type, but she's probably not real." Veronica explained carelessly. That strangely reminds me of Christina's crazy ass. I still wonder if she's furious for Donald falling in love with me? If so, she's weird as hell for that.

"Oh, that's nice. Hey, Roni. Sorry to cut this conversation short, but I gotta sleep. 'Cause, you know." I fake yawned.

"Right, pregnant women do need more rest. Alright, have a great night, Eve, and whatever gender your baby is going to be. Muah!" Veronica blew a kiss through the phone and hung up with the quickness.

I slowly released the phone and contemplated on what Veronica's dream was. Was Christina actually coming to take something special from me? Whatever it is, it better not be my baby. Let me find out I'll have a miscarriage because some bitch is obsessed with a nigga I no longer want. I will personally kick her ass at first glance, and that's on my father.

"Viola, it's twelve in the morning, aren't you tired?" Miles yawned from the top of the stairs.

"I actually am, I was going to head to bed as of right now." I faked a smile and jogged up the stairs. It might not be her who Veronica dreamed of, but I'll watch my back just in case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
Baβ€’sorβ€’exβ€’ia (Noun) 1. The overwhelming desire to kiss. 2. A strong craving, or hunger for kissing. It does not always start with so tame a feeling a...
96.4K 4.7K 25
iΒ·dΓ©e fixe Δ“ΛŒdā ˈfΔ“ks/ noun an idea or desire that dominates the mind; an obsession. "Obsessions can be deadly."
342 4 18
Lust mixed with dread,fear,anguish,past heartbreaks,hormones,evil intentions,a dose of depression,adolescent struggles,can be managed. Add a little b...
66.6K 934 35
"You know I'd do anything for you, right?" Envy, in my opinion envy is one of the strongest feelings. A feeling of desire, a feeling you can't contr...