The Blade Princess

By FairySalvatore

Liahna is the Princess of Kingdom of Silverlights. While she pretends to be the gentle and shy girl, she is s... More

Prologue
--- Damsel in Distress---
--- Sold---
---One Trap to another---
---Training---
---Mistakes---
---Scars---
---Brutal Games---
---Shift of atmosphere---
---Trusting---
---Identity---
---The Coronation---
---Reason---
---Plan in Action---
---Dream and Nightmare---
---Finding a Purpose---
---New Enemy---
---Hunting Accident---
---The Healer---
---Painful Truth---
---The Masked Prince---
---Tournament Winnings---
---The Prize---
---Quest for the Cure---
---Price to Pay---
---Trust Issues---
---Exploring---
---Binders Curse---
---Excuses---
---Open Book---
---Double the Grief---
---Bargaining---
---The Champion's Ball---
---Back to Nevarlia---
---Soulmates---
---Damsel to the Rescue---
---The Bigger Truth---
---Layers of truth---
---Wedding Dance---
---Call of Duty---
---Breaking the Illusion---
---Mistake of Healing---
---Imprisonment---
---Escape---
---Vital Information---
---Divide and Manage---
---Going back home---
---One on One---
---Relicia---
--- Soul Trapped---
--- Filled with Wrath---
--- The glass coffin---
---The Cruelty of Fate---
Epilogue

---The Auspicious Time---

3.5K 283 41
By FairySalvatore

When my eyes opened my neck was aching from hanging loosely on one side. I was sitting on a chair, my legs resting on another one in front of me. My head has to point to rest so probably it was bobbing in my sleep or whatever it was. I was in a room I have never seen before and it definitely didn't look luxurious.

After a few seconds, Tahira rushed in with jewelry in her hand and a maroon-colored gown sweating profusely and panting hard. I looked at her my head still heavy and a little dizzy.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

And she inhaled sharply," My room."

"What's wrong with you?" 

"I might have bashed the Sorceress of Mountains on the head and ran all the way here before guards realize what is happening."

"You did what?"

"well, she was magically protected so I couldn't manipulate her mind. I went in as a maid with flowers as a gift from the Kingdom and the rest of the story you already know." She said using the simplest means to knock a Queen of Kingdom out.

"But guards will notice at a point," I said rushing to get in the gown while Tahira struggled with the jewelry.

"So we have to be quick."

"Does the Prince know?" I asked worried that he might take some drastic action soon if he didn't know.

"Not yet, it's impossible getting to him. Even Eirik is struggling." She said as she hastily applied color to my lips.

But a Little tiara over attached with the veil I was ready to go quite quickly for a bride.

"I wish Prince doesn't react too badly during the wedding." Tahira worried as she surprised by leading me through a hidden path from her room to the palace.

"Don't worry, he will know it's me," I said because he has caught me before just by my aura.

"Through your aura, how can I forget." She stopped and smacked her head.

"What?"

"If Prince can, then King can also see the aura, you have to mask  yours." She said and I was again in a test.

"How do we do that?" 

"What have you done as a Binder Princess?" She gave me an eye roll,"Just block all the magic around you, kind of like creating a shield."

So I did, I imagined myself wrapped in a bubble that no one could penetrate. And hoping it was done correctly I was ready to go.

"Princess." Tahira stopped me with an annoyed tone.

And came forward to pull the veil down to hide my face.

I would be lying if I didn't say this was a little exciting, only if nothing goes wrong.

---

This was a grand occasion, and a different venue was decorated for the event. It was not the kind of wedding I got and people were actually excited about it just not the groom in this scenario.

When the beating of drums started I was a little surprised.

"Let's go, it's time for your entry," Tahira said and grabbed my upper arm as she guided me to the wedding venue.

"Is he here yet?" I asked since I haven't seen the Prince for two days and I was worried that he might take drastic measures.

"No- Oh, He entered just now." She whispered.

"How does he look?" I asked.

"Umm...masked, as always and everyone looks disappointed at that." She said.

"Everyone was just too afraid to tell him to take it off." 

"But you have seen him?" She said rather wistfully.

I didn't respond. She was helping me through this, I can't be bothered by her little affection for my husband. He did save her life and she will always hold him in high regards.

When the King sat on the throne I almost stopped breathing scared that maybe my shield will not work but when he announced,"Begin." Like it was a tournament and not a wedding I sigh in relief.

I walked towards Ivor even from few meters apart, I could feel it, his aura getting darker, wrath rolling off him and maybe the whole court could feel it because everyone looked wary in his presence.

"Walk faster," Tahira said and I noticed Eirik walk in through a different door trying to get Ivor's attention but he was too focused on muttering something under his breath.

I reached him and saw a little ball of black fire emitting from his finger. He was going to instill fear in these people here to stop this wedding and that alone made my heart swell.

"You will pay for this later but you should I am not marrying you. Now get ready for the surprise." He muttered under his breath so that supposedly only Avira could hear.

"Is the surprise bigger than mine?" I whispered back.

And in an instant the spell he was casting was gone, the leaving black wisps on his finger.

"Princess." He mumbled completely surprised.

"Yeah, now get this done quickly before Avira wakes up," I said and he grabbed my hand quickly.

"Don't get too friendly, people might find it suspicious."

"You took a big risk for me, I said never do that again."

"And I said I want to be your strength." 

The enchantments and prayers began. Every Kingdom has different ways of wedding and Dark Magic people had a test in biased cases as I have noticed and then an exchanging of rings earned in the test with few magical incantations. But I noticed a ring bearer walked towards us after the incantations were done and brought it up to us.

King was not even bothering to follow any traditions now.

"How many rings are we suppose to wear?" I whispered earning a low chuckle from him.

"How are you hiding your aura?" He asked sounding a little amazed.

"Binder Princess here." I reminded them as we stood close, my hands stretched out to wear the ring.

He slipped the ring on my finger and stretched out his hand now realizing all the wrathful energy around him was gone.

As soon as I was done putting a ring on his finger, I sighed in relief. 

 The so-called auspicious hour of wedding passed and I was married to Ivor, yet again. And to think I hated him with all my heart.

A thunderous scream shocked us all and the Sorceress of Mountain walked in. For the first time, my luck supported me. The hit Tahira made was hard because little blood was visible on the side of her head. The gathered audience gasped in surprise and King got up from his seat looking absolutely livid.

"What is going on?" He bellowed and I actually felt the tremor in the floor.

"Technically this morning the three days of my imprisonment ended,"  I said lifting the wail and faced multiple reactions from anger, agitation, disappointment, and relief but on the face of the priest who blessed us during the test.

"You sabotaged my wedding." Averia came towards me with rage and threw several daggers using magic at me not caring about the crowd. Everyone scattered in panic as she lost her mind and her people cheered her with cries of battles. 

Almost an army against just me.

Before I could even respond to her, Ivor came in front shielding me from everyone.

"Enough." He yelled and it was not the kind King did, it was a pure dangerous threat with his cold resonating across the hall.

Avira stopped and so did others.

"Be it the test or the auspicious timing, she is my wife. And you will all show some respect to her or you are going against me." He announced and I felt warm and secure at his words stepping closer to him.

The silence of fear fell in the hall.

"Son, remember I am still the King," King said in a low threatening tone and said back down almost challenging Ivor.

"And I am the future, when you find someone equally powerful or someone even close to myself I am glad to step down," Ivor stated coolly, surprising King, crowd, advisors and me.

He publically challenged the King.

Everyone knew he was the best. And they didn't even know the amount of power he carried both White and Dark Magic.

King gritted his teeth together and I noticed the black flame rise in his eyes. He was truly holding back his anger and not destroying everything around. He was contemplating how to deal with this insult done in front of so many esteemed guests when he was the feared and respected King of all.

"Congratulations on the wedding. Now it's your turn to return the favor." He said glaring at me with all the hate.

"The sword Princess Liahna, being the Last Binder left you should help me procure it since this now your Kingdom and home as well." He announced to everyone present.

Panic hit me as I realized everyone will gradually now that I Know about the sword and also that I am the last Binder alive, that would also mean the White Magic Kingdom who wanted Ivor to kill me.

What a perfect wedding gift!

But if this was not enough, Sorceress walked closer to me and sneered with a bloodshot eye yelling hate and revenge. I didn't hate her personally, just that she was forcefully marrying my husband.

"Get ready for war Princess."

The prophecy has indeed been set in motion. I am actually a war instigator.

---

AH! Both good and bad happened!

What was the best part according to you guys?

Also now she is the last royal blood of Silverlights? What do you think could be the pros of this? Cons, I can list quite a few LOL.

Those who haven't checked out EPIPHANY yet please do:) It's not bad, I promise. 

NEXT UPDATE: TUESDAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 31 31
Annabeth, you're average teenage girl with a destiny she is not sure she will fulfill. A world of fantasy, secrets and the in between. What will beco...
14.7K 238 23
... When you have always been in love with your dad's best friend who ends up being something from a fantasy books ... Who shows you that the world...
13.9K 432 24
Violet Maximoff. She's the girl who not only knew pain, but owned it. Fate had screwed her over on her earth, and when sent to Pandora by her siste...
233 1 28
Aiden Aoibheann, Princess of Siog Riocht, must face her monster to enter into adulthood as all must do in her kingdom. Although she rose in the rank...