The Eyes Of The Devil...

By PerfectlyOdd_

The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twent Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS!
EDITING (read!)
Thankyou

Chapter Thirteen

30K 1K 627
By PerfectlyOdd_

Oscars pov

I groan as I slowly start to wake up in a comfortable and warm room. Hold on,
somethings wrong.

Where am i?

I hear a shower turn off and I open my eyes and sit up, my mind still not entirely awake. After a moment I hear the door open and Luke walks out in a pair of jeans. I bashfully smile quickly turn away, my face probably bright red, causing him to chuckle.

After a few moments of silence where i manage to fully wake up, the realisation of last night fully hitting me. Oh god i really did that, im so embarrassed and he's probably either really confused or really annoyed oh god. "Im sorry" Luke turns to me as he pulls his shirt on and frowns.

"Oscar why are you apologising? You was in danger and you came to me for help, that shit means a lot that you trust me." I tilt my hea in confusion.

"Of c-course I tr-trust you. Why w-would you th-th-think otherwise?" He shrugs and starts to buckle his belt. "I don't know, you're always so worried we're not actually friends even though we've hung out for what nearly two months now, so I kinda assumed you wouldn't trust me with stuff like that." I scratch the back of my neck, kind of embarrassed.

"S-sorry I made yo-you feel that w-way." He smiles and shrugs. "Nah it's fine, anyways, don't apologise for last night ok? You did nothing wrong." I fiddle with my fingers and sigh.

"I didnt m-mean to b-b-be so dramatic i-its just- he- I-" I lower my head, shame of everything shadowing over my mind.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. You dont need to tell me now. You wasn't being dramatic angel, you was terrified of whatever hurt you. Nobody is upset with you, im just concerned for you. Whatever happened just... just know it wasnt your fault ok? I dont like seeing you upset, shit kinda scared me, you're always so brave and strong. But hey, that doesn't mean hide that shit from me ok? You're one of my best friends, I want to know when you're upset." I stare at him, overwhelmed by everything he just said.

After a moment I finally smile. "T-thankyou Luke." He grins and ruffles my hair.

"Now my angel, school time. You're gonna have to go in some of my clothes since yours are still drying from yesterday so they are gonna be a bit big on you." I laugh softly and nod.

I walk into his bathroom and get changed into the clothes he left me. I turn and look into the mirror and my face slightly drops. I have bags under my eyes and more bruises across my body.

Great, I look worse than usual.

I sigh as I put on Lukes clothes, where are in-fact way to big on me. Once i'm done I walk out and he chuckles. "Ok maybe I underestimated how big they'd be, but it's fine you look great, come on." I smile as we walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Luke can you go get my bag out the car? I left it in there yesterday." He groans and nods.

I look around, my hands intertwining and fidgeting together, not entirely sure what I should do. "H-how can I he-he-help you?" She turns to me and smiles. "Oh don't be silly Oscar you don't need to help, sit down sweetie." I stare at her, anxiety rising in my chest.

"A-are you sure?" She laughs softly and nods. "I'm sure Oscar." I smile and sit down. She's always so patient with me every time I visit. Since me and Luke become friends she's been ever so caring for me, always asking how I am and going out her way to talk to me.

She's such an amazing woman.

"Hey Oscar, are you ok? I mean after last night." I frown for a moment. "I'm s-sorry for coming wi-without giving no-no-notice." She shakes her head and passes me a glass of water. "No no thats not what I meant, it's fine really it is, you just looked really shaken up. Are you ok?" I stare at her before looking down and nodding.

"Do you want me to call your parents and-"

"No! S-sorry I mean n-no than-thankyou. I'm f-fine really I a-am." She hums and places a plate in front of me. "Ok but if anythings wrong or you need anything let me know okay? If anythings ever wrong like last night and you can't go home come straight here ok? I'm always here if you need me. You've been an amazing friend to Luke this past month and you're always welcome here ok?" I stare at her again, the soft smile she sends my way almost making me cry.

"Okay t-thankyou." She grins before sighing.

"Anything for you dear, you made Luke do his homework and somehow managed to make him actually enjoy going to school. You're basically a god in this house." I laugh softly.

"What are you saying two about me? Amazing things I assume." I laugh and shake my head.

"N-never." He turns to me and frowns. "Hey don't start teaming up against me with her, that isn't fair." I giggle and eat one of the pieces of toast in front of me, for once all my anxieties not being front and centre.

I love this family.

                                  ~~~

Oscars pov

"Hey angel." I look up from my book and smile as Luke takes a seat next to me, Tyler following behind. All day he's been following me, as if I need protecting.

"My mom wants you to come over for dinner tonight, she said I can't take no for an answer." I smile and look up. "It's o-ok really I d-d-don't want to intr-intrude." He shakes his head.

"You're not I swear, she's the one that offered, plus she making lasagna and holy shit it's good." I stare at him. "D-do you mind? I d-don't mind if yo-you would rather I d-didn't." He shakes his head and smirks. "Nah it's fine, I like when you come over." I smile and nod. "O-ok then." He grins.

"Great, she made you a lunch too, I swear she prefers you over me." I take the small tub and grin.

"I love y-your mom s-so much." He chuckles and smiles.

"So, I guess you have to come to my game since you're coming over." I smile and nod.

"Good, Abby, James. You guys coming?" Abby nods enthusiastically but James groans. "Seeing sweaty guys run around with a ball for no reason?-"

Before he can finish Abby chimes in. "Yes please!" we all laugh before sparking a new conversation.

"So what did you two do last night? I had an evening full of basically babysitting a drunk James after Sarah's party." Tyler groans.

"You went to a party and didn't invite me?" Abby pulls a face at him. "Duh i'm not babysitting drunk you too." We all laugh as Tyler groans.

"I didn't really do much, Oscar came and stayed over but aside from that I did the same nothing as usual." Abby tilts her head.

"You guys had a sleepover? Guys do that?" I laugh softly. "It w-wasn't exactly pl-planned out." She hums. "Invite me next time, I'd have preferred that then having to basically put little Jamie over here to bed." I laugh and nod before sending Luke a small smile. Thank god he didn't tell them.

"It's fine you didn't miss much, well aside from Oscar drooling." I look at him and shake my head. "I d-do not!" He smirks and ruffles my hair. "You do too but it's fine it's kinda cute, although I doubt my pillow would agree." I frown and rest my head on my chin.

"Awww it's fine Oscar he's just trying to cover up the fact that he snores which most definitely isn't cute." I laugh and nod at Tyler while Luke sends him death glares.

"Shit, we gotta go to practice. See you guys at the game." We all nod and wave as Tyler and Luke leave.

"Ok what the fuck?" I look at james with a confused look. "Why aren't you two dating yet?" I sit back, extremely shocked and slightly flustered.

"W-what?" Abby sighs. "Oscar, my lovely child, you make it extremely obvious you have a crush and he does too. You guys dont stop, I dont know! You're not flirting but you're not not flirting." I blush and sigh.

Do I have a crush on Luke? Well... I definitely have feelings for him. Whats defined as a crush? Maybe i'm just appreciative of him...who am I kidding.

"Shes right ozzy, you guys make it obvious." I hide my face and they cheer. "SO ITS TRUE!" I groan and shrug slightly. "M-maybe a sm-small one, nothing se-serious!" They both grin.

"Well he clearly likes you too, JAMES! WHAT IF THEY'RE PHOENIX MATES?" They both gossip about my non-existent relationship for a while.

I really doubt he likes me.

((YES, IF YOU READ MY LAST BOOK, I HAD SOMETHING CALLED PHOENIX SCARS THAT I MADE UP. IF YOU DIDNT READ IT, I DONT BLAME YOU IT IS FUCKING AWFUL JUST LIKE THIS BOOK BUT ANYWAYS A pheonix scar is a tattoo like scar you get on your body when you and your soulmate feel the same amount of emotion towards each other. Everyones soul gets a soulmate by the age of 2 and fate brings them together somehow. The two have to feel the same amount of any emotion towards each other to gain the scar and everyones is custom to them. They glow when you get them, and any time that you and your soulmate feel that same high emotion. Yes it doesn't make sense and yet i made this up.))

~~~

Oscars pov

"This isn't going according to plan." I look over at Abby whose frowning. "W-whats wrong?" She sighs. "I was relying on the other team to be filled with hot guys since our schools team has guys I would rather pull my eyes out then date. But here we are, looking at a field of sweaty non-hot dudes or guys that are clearly taken." I laugh softly.

I dont really understand football, but I do understathat Luke and Tyler are really good at it and there is no chance i could ever play it.

"S-so you really di-didn't come here to s-s-support Luke and T-Tyler?" She scoffs. "Unlike you i'm not trying to date one of them so no, i'm not. What do I look like, a sports junky?" I giggle and shrug, trying to ignore her comment about me and Luke.

"So Oscar when did you-" she pauses before squinting at me. "That isn't your shirt... and those aren't your pants- Oscar whose clothes are you wearing." I feel my face heat up as I scratch my neck.

"W-well my clothes w-were wet fr-from the rain l-l-last night so I b-borrowed some of Lukes clo-clothes." She grins and rolls her eyes.

"This is too cute, also you two having a sleepover? Whats that all about? You haven't slept at my house in over a year!" I shake my head.

"N-no I swear it w-was because my pa-parents were fi-fi-fighting and since I knew y-you two wasn't home I w-went to his." She shrugs. "That's understandable, although I still wish you had come to the party with us, I'm desperate to see you drunk." I shake my head.

"N-never."

I hear the whistle go and realise that its half time. I'll be honest, im not exactly sure about anything that happened during the game but I at least think Tyler and Luke played good. "Hey angel" my whole body jumps as I turn and see Luke next to me. How was he so fast?

"H-hi! You d-did good... I think?" He laughs and shakes his head.

"Listen, its a tie at the moment. But if we win, I'm taking you out this Friday, ok?" I nod and smile. "S-sure." He grins and ruffles my hair before he runs back down.

"OH MY GOD OSCAR THIS IS GREAT!" I look over to Abby and James who are now grinning at mr.

"W-what?" They laugh. "IF THEY WIN, HES TAKING YOU OUT ON A DATE!" I frown. "N-No hes n-not, we're just sp-spending friday t-together." She sighs.

"Oscar Harris you are the smartest and dumbest person ever." I pout and go to say something but she continues. "He asked you on a date!" I freeze and blush.

"Oh, T-Thats nice." They both laugh and hug me. "He's growing up so fast Ab" she wipes away her fake tears. "I know J, our young boy is all grown up" I giggle and push them away.

After this Abby and james now become really invested in the game, while I sit and stay slightly more confused than before.

Did he actually mean it as a date?

I spend the rest of the game having a mental battle of what he actually meant before im struck out of my daze by the loud screams and loud noises fill the air around me.

"THE WESTWOOD TIGERS WIN!"

They won!

It takes a few moments for the crowd to start clearing but as soon as it does I feel my arm get grabbed. I look up at Abby and she has a smirk on her face.

Oh no...

She starts dragging me and James through the large crowd and sooner or later im pushed by her towards something.

Or someone.

I look up to see a smirking Luke.

"C-con-con- well done!" He chuckles and slings an arm over my shoulder.

"Thanks angel, since we won that means you need to clear your plans for friday." I blush and look away.

"7:30, I'll pick you up." I nod and smile. He leans close to my ear.

"Its a date." I feel my whole body melt under his warm breath. He chuckles and drags me towards his car. "Come on angel, lets get you home."

We say our goodbyes to everyone and leave with huge smiles on our faces.

Maybe my life is starting to turn around.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 2528

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 890 25
Get out of jail, get yet another crappy criminal henchman job, get his hotshot lawyer ex-girlfriend back. Oh yeah -- and get a murderous demon exorci...
1.7M 85.1K 51
Dante Harris was running. Running from an abusive past. Running from a messy break up. Running from the life he left in the small city of Round Rock...
3.4K 170 16
(Book 3) Angel Williams grew up with a sheltered life, unable to experience what most children do because of his overprotective parents. He's not sur...
290K 17.8K 46
THIS IS NOT A PAID STORY. ONLY THE STORY BRANCHES ARE. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE BOOK FOR FREE. NOTE: This book contains intense internalized homophob...