An Idol's Soulmate ✔️

Por Hobi_Jiminie

{BOOK THREE} A sequel to the IDOL'S LOVE series This book takes place 2 years later from the second book. (Th... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Bonus)
Author's Note
Chapter 52 (Christmas Bonus)
Q & A

Chapter 32

506 11 0
Por Hobi_Jiminie

Namjoon's POV:

I was in the living room watching TV, when I heard knocking on the door. I stood up and opened it revealing J-Hope.

"Oh hey J-Hope." I greeted him, moving out of the way.

"Hey Namjoon." He said, walking inside. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was bored, so I decided to come and hang out with you." He told me.

"Oh okay." I said, looking back at the TV.

"What are we watching?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I think it's a horror movie but I'm not sure." I answered. He didn't say anything, so I turned and saw him with his eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm scared already if it is a horror movie." He told me.

"They're not real though, and plus you're watching it with me." I assured him.

"Thanks." He said, watching the movie.

This is what they're watching (you don't have to watch if you don't want to.)

"What the heck is that thing?!" J-Hope yelled, causing me to laugh.

"How am I supposed to know?" I asked, laughing.

"I don't want to leave this room." He said.

"I'm not making you leave as long as you leave before I decide to go to bed."

"I'll be gone by then."

"I'm not sure if I should believe you."

"I won't lie to you Namjoon."

"I know, I'm just playing around with you." I said, changing the channel to comedy.

This is what was showing (again, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.)

"I remember Jin Hyung watching this once." J-Hope said.

"I'm pretty sure he did." I responded.

Jin's POV:

I was in my room looking for something to eat but couldn't find anything. I sighed and decided to go buy some food. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I got into a taxi and started heading to the store. Once the car stopped, I paid the driver and got out. I walked into the building and started getting everything that I needed.

15 minutes later

I paid for everything that I got and walked out. I got into another taxi and started heading back to the apartment. When I got back to the apartment, I walked inside and went to the elevator. I pushed the button to go to the floor my room was on and waited. The doors then opened and I started walking to my room. When I was getting ready to open the door, I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Taehyung walking to me.

"Hey Hyung." He said, once he got in front of me.

"Hello Taehyung." I said, opening the door. We both walked in and I walked to the kitchen while Taehyung went to the living room. After I put everything away, I walked into the living and sat down next to Taehyung.

"So Taehyung, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to come and hang out with you Hyung." He told me.

"Thank you Tae." I thanked him.

"You're welcome Hyung." He said, turning the channel. We started watching TV until it was time to eat dinner.

4 hours later

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for me and Taehyung when someone knocked on the door.

"Taehyung, can you get the door?!" I yelled.

"Sure Hyung." He responded. I finished cooking and put the food on plates. I turned back to the pot and saw extra inside it.

"Why do I always make too much?" I asked myself in my head.

"Hello Hyung." I heard Namjoon say.

"Oh hi Namjoon." I said, getting another plate out to give him the rest of the food. I have them their dinner and I grabbed mine and joined them on the couch in the living room.

15 minutes later

We finished eating our dinner, so I took the plates into the kitchen and started washing them.

"Hyung, we're going to go back to our rooms now." Taehyung told me.

"Okay, goodnight you two." I said.

"Goodnight Hyung." They said in unison. After they left, I decided to go to bed. So, I plugged my phone up and changed into my pajamas. I turned the lights off and laid down in bed closing my and falling asleep.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Next update in 3 days!!!

I made a schedule to update my books and decided to update this book twice a week.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

82.1K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
30.9K 308 9
they switch sometimes fluff and smut are present in this book, discontinued. Started: September 4th, 2020 Ended: June 30th, 2021
168K 4.7K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...