Drawn to the Dark (Buffy the...

By kimberannecross

Lara Dere's sophomore year of college starts with a bang when she befriends Willow Rosenberg, a witch in her... More

Breaking the Ice
An Honorary Scooby
Big Bad Is Back
The Virgo Empusa

Introduction

364 12 0
By kimberannecross

Hi there! I wrote this story in 2000 and 2001, as an alternate Season Five for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. When I started writing, Season 5 hadn't aired yet.

I was 19 - the same age as Buffy and her friends, and it reflects a lot of my experiences from back then as a young woman and a college student. (And now you know how old I am, I guess!)

The story should make sense even if you aren't familiar with the TV show, so please try it out if it sounds interesting.

And if you enjoy it or have suggestions for revisions, please vote and comment. Thanks so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.6K 52
Another Fanfiction. Not set in a particular season. Spike and Buffy live in Sunnydale at Buffy's house (no Joyce no Dawn) Xander and Anya are togeth...
3.4K 36 13
Yilfa Summers, older twin sister to Buffy Summers by exactly six minutes and 6.6 seconds, has a story to tell. When the Summers women are forced to l...
17.4K 541 18
The Hellmouth is closed and Buffy and the gang are moving on. Not only must Buffy face the loss of her love but she must face her new destiny. In the...
1.5K 132 50
College brings drama for these 2 girls, apparently they are part of a prophecy but is it true, and how are two complete opposites going to make a dif...