Naruto Various x reader

By ElviraAconite

Y/n is from the village hidden under the sun and moon. As long as she can remember she had been hated not tha... More

A/N
Prologue
Konoha?
New home and the academy
Introductions
The graduation exam and Naruto?
New team and the perverted sensei
The Bell test
SS Mission
The Demon Brothers
Meeting Momochi Zabuza
The Masked Hunter

Meeting an old friend and mission with team 7

4.5K 138 58
By ElviraAconite

Team 7's Pov

the small group of people slowly walked up to the road leading to the Hokage's office. "This sucks" Naruto mumbled as he kicked a rock walking behind the rest of the team seeing as they left him tied up. "Why can't Y/n be here?" Kakashi turned around to him "She's supposed to be on this team but as you saw, she left before I could explain to her that she passed, but don't worry I'm sure I can talk to the Hokage about setting her in our team instead of going solo by herself" he explained turning back around. Hearing this Sakura and Sasuke perked up looking at their sensei "What do you mean 'solo'" Sakura asked with curiosity. "You see the Hokage made a deal with Y/n before the test, this deal says if she should fail the test she would be put under him as a personal 'assistant' kind of thing. I don't know" he said rubbing the back of his head. "All I was permitted to know was that, so I can't really tell anymore neither do I have any other information about it. But all in all, we should get home and get rested we have our first mission tomorrow after all" after that team 7 split up to walk home alone thinking about what tomorrow would have in store for the new genin. What they didn't know was that tomorrow would not be what they expected.

~time skip~

(still, team 7's pov / A/n pov. I don't know)

"Good! Then mission 'Find the missing pet' is...... complete"

"poor Tiger... good little kitty-kitty... I was so worried about you, I could have died" team 7 watched as the woman squished the poor cat. Naruto's hand automatically went to his head to rub it as he started to feel sorry for the cat 'Oh, man!!! what a nightmare. How does that poor, dumb cat put up with it?' a little to the side stood Sakura sweat-dropping 'With that to look forward to at home, can you blame him for running away?' The woman walked out with the cat struggling to get out of her death grip. The cat stretched its paw towards the team a desperate look in its eyes. All they could do was watch the light drain from its eyes as they turned the corner.

"now, the next assignment for Kakashi's team seven will be... hmmm... to babysit for the council of elders... to run errands for the neighboring village... to help dig sweet potatoes....." the missions turned worse the more he read the ones available for the new team. A sudden shout came from a certain blond knucklehead "No way!! No thank you--!! borrrring!! give us something different to do. something important! something amazing!!" The shouting continued as Iruka started so scold the blonde. They argued for a while until Kakashi stepped in and told Naruto to shut up " Naruto, that's enough. knock it off" Kakashi's fist connected with Naruto's head making him unwillingly bow his head.

"Apparently Naruto needs an explanation of just what these duties are... You see, every day, our village receives many requests... For everything from babysitting to assassination. We take that tremendous variety... ...And sort them into categories from A to D some occasionally up to ss, based on the degree of skill they require. We have also divided the shinobi into classes... ...Based on the level of their skills. After we of the upper echelon have sorted all of the requests we distribute them those of the ability deemed most appropriate. And... if the ninja in question completes those duties successfully... Then the grateful person he has helped pays him a fee... Thus far, the three of you have only just attained the lowest rank... Level D tasks are the best you could aspire to."

Naruto sat on the floor and pondered to himself mumbling till he spoke aloud to the rest of the people "Hmm... I had pork ramen for lunch yesterday... so I think I'll have miso ramen today." Their sensei and the rest of the team listened to Naruto ramble about his food choices. "Are you even listening?!" Right as Kakashi was about to apologize, the door suddenly flew off its hinges. Alarmed Kakashi and Iruka stood up in a defensive position. In through the door, however, walked the H/c beauty making them slowly let down their hands and shuffle back to their previous position. "Ah! Y/n how was the mission?!" Grumbling the female threw a scroll at the Hokage "Let's just say you owe me a new dress, not to mention a bigger payment" Shivering she recalled the mission, ignoring team seven who stared at her dumbfounded and in awe she continued to talk to the Hokage "So... I didn't quite remember if you wanted the whole body or just the head.... so I just threw the whole thing in there" confused the Hokage looked at the scroll "So he's in here?" Y/n nodded and walked up to it and tapped on it lightly with her finger but before releasing the seal she turned to team 7 "I advise you to turn around if you don't like too much blood"

Warning for those who don't like gore, This will be a little weird

With that said she turned around and released the seal. A sudden glow surrounded the room as there was a thud heard. There on the floor was a bloodied and mangled corpse. The limbs were twisted and the body was parted into three parts. First, the head came rolling, the lifeless eyes staring straight into their weary soul's, then the torso laid there motionless and ripped in places other wounds looked carved in, Then the bottom By how the torso and the bottom part looked you could easily see that it was ripped in two. To see this you could only fear the thing that did it, which happened to be the H/c-ette standing in front of them.

It's ower now

"He gave quite the fight, I would say that if it weren't for the fact I have dealt with these kinds of things before I would have struggled more than I did. Tho it's done now" nodding the Hokage sealed the remains back into the scroll "Excellent work Y/n. Your work is greatly appreciated by the families of the lost ones and of course me. We do have another mission laying in the back if you are interested in a new one right away" The girl pondered as she thought about it "Will I be doing it at once or do I get at least the day free?" The Hokage smiled at her "A free day today can be arranged if it is needed" a cough could be heard from behind the talking duo making them turn to the sound. There stood A pale bunch of terrified people and Kakashi "Excuse me for the interruption, but I also came to inform you that Y/n did indeed pass my test so she still has the opportunity to join us in team 7." The girl raised an eyebrow and hummed again "I thought you had to get a bell to pass tho I believe this had to do with the fact that I managed to take you down and then sacrifice my victory just so they could succeed." he nodded slightly as he started to rub his head looking a little apologetic "Well you kinda disappeared before I could actually tell you that you passed" smiling she looked at the Hokage "Looks like my work is cut short, if you will allow me I would like to join them again, And if it makes you feel better I will continue to do the missions you assign to me in my free time as long as it's not a bigger mission then I will do it when I have the time." the Hokage looked slightly bummed but agreed either way "I will allow you to join them, but keep in mind we will need you"

"With all that out of the way, I believe a new is required for your team Kakashi... weary well... I will permit you to attempt a C grade task-Usually reserved for shinobi of the journeyman level... The protection of a certain individual." the air quickly changed from scared to excited as they all stared at the Hokage in surprise. "All right! Who is it? Some great lord? The Daimyo!? A Princess!?" Naruto rambled away getting more and more excited. "Compose yourself. I'll perform the introduction straightaway... Please Invite him in." The door slowly creaked open letting in the smell of alcohol. Y/n scrunched up her nose looking at her team seeing them just as disgusted as she was. "What's going on here? They look like a bunch of wet-nosed brats. Especially... the midget. He's got the face of an imbecile. It's a joke right? You kids aren't really ninja, Are you?" The H/c-ette froze slightly at the familiar voice "Haha, who'd you mean? which midget? which imbeci...?!" It looked as Naruto finally realized who he was talking about "I'll kill him" Naruto began to run at him only to be held back by Kakashi who was now standing behind him "Wrong. No killing the old man you've been signed to protect." The man at the door didn't look faced at all as he snorted "I am Ta-" before he could introduce himself he was interrupted "Tazuna, The bridge builder" a ring of "Huh!?"s could be heard in the room "Long time no see" Smiling Y/n walked out from behind her team stunning Tazuna. "Y/n?!?!" More confused huh's could be heard "Well I'll be dammed, Forget the others, old man I will be perfectly fine with just Y/n here" Shaking her head Y/n looked him straight in the eyes "I'm afraid that won't do I'm assigned to this team and will go with my team even if I want to go with you I won't leave without them" Huffing he grunted out a "Fine" as he turned around and waved at them all to follow him.

~Time skip to the next day~

The next morning team 7 all met up at the entrance of the village. After a few steps, Naruto started to shout again "All right! Road trip!!" Y/n winched slightly and started to rub her ear trying to stop the slight pain, Sakura must have noticed as she looked at Naruto in disapproval "What are you babbling about?" Naruto being the energic kid he was jumped around shielding his eyes making it look like he was scouting out the area "This'll be the first time in my life I've ever been outside the village" Tazuna however didn't really look so pleased about that as he pointed at Naruto and turned his head to Kakashi who was walking peacefully next to Y/n "Am I really expected to place my life in the hands of this fool?!" sighing Kakashi slowly sneaked his hand in Y/n's she not really noticing letting it be "There's no call for concern. I'm an elite ninja, and I'll be along, too..." While the two were talking Naruto crossed his hands slightly jealous of the fact that Kakashi was holding Y/n's hand and disappointed that she didn't pull away. Grumbling he decided he was going to get her and the builder's attention "Listen, you old geezer! You don't mess with ninja. Ever." At the start, it sounded like genuinely good advice until "Especially not a good one, like me!" sighing the H/c-ette giggled slightly at the knucklehead making his face turn a soft pink. "I am the cream of the elite. In fact, one day I'm going to be the next lord Hokage! So remember my name... It's Uzumaki Naruto" By this point Y/n was shaking trying to hold in her laughter. Kakashi who was still holding her hand could feel her shaking. Worried he looked down at her only to blush slightly at the sight of her slightly pink face and wobbly smile as she tried to hold in her laughter. It's not that she doesn't believe he can achieve it, it's more about how he said it.

Tazuna quickly caught a whiff of the female as he smirked looking back at Naruto "Hokage, Eh? The lord of your village? When that happens I'll sprout wings and fly" Tazuna then proceeded to lift his hands up and wave them slightly up and down to show what he meant, This however made Y/n wheeze bending over holding tightly onto Kakashi who stood beside her. Laughter soon followed alerting the two others on the team who had been walking silently thinking to themselves. Sakura and Sasuke then looked up at the sean in front of them only to be met with the beautiful sight of a laughing Y/n, they're blushing faces quickly turned into frowns as they saw her hand connected to another's.

"Well, your old and stupid! I am doing all the right things, and I'm doing them fast. And when I become Hokage, You're gonna wish you were a lot more respectful to me right now!" Tazuna then raised his bottle and took a sip looking at him "Respect you? I don't think so. Not even if you did become Hokage." Naruto then tried to run at him again"You are dead." However, Kakashi had reluctantly let go of Y/n's hand and vent for the back of Naruto's shirt successfully holding him back "I said no, you little dunce" At that moment Y/n felt a shiver run down her spine alerting her that someone was watching them. Looking around however she couldn't find anyone.

After that, they started to make their way towards the land of waves. After a while, Sakura spoke up "Uh Mr. Tazuna...?" She almost looked nervous "What now?" Shifting she turned towards him "You come from the land of waves, right?" Huffing he nodded slightly "What of it?" instead of answering the old man Sakura turned to Kakashi "Um... Kakashi-Sensei... Are there ninja in that country too?" Kakashi turned his head slightly to Sakura "No. not in the land of waves. But, as a general rule, even with all the differences that exist in local customs and cultures... most other lands have their own hidden village where a ninja clan resides. For most of the countries on this continent, the ninja villages serve as the military force. They protect their own people and handle ongoing relations with neighboring countries! Yet, the villages do not answer to the rules of their native countries. Instead, they are on an equal footing with the government. in the case of weary small island nations where an invasion would be difficult to mount, a ninja village is regarded as unnecessary. Among the various ninja villages, in particular, those located in the lands of Konoha, Kiri, Kumo, Kumo, Suna, and Iwa are large- and their strength is immense. Those are called the five great lands of shinobi. They are also the only places where the shinobi leader calls himself a kage, or shadow... Those legendary leaders, Hokage- or fire shadow- and Mizukage- or water shadow- for example... plus Raikage, Kazekage, and Tsuchikage are known to ninja everywhere as the five shadows... The ultimate commanders of all of the tens of thousands of shinobi throughout the world."

Sakura then put up a happy facade "Really? lord Hokage is so amazing!" Kakashi Snorted slightly "You obviously don't really think so." While they were having a lecture Y/n and Tazuna walked slightly in front of them talking to each other "Honestly Y/n you haven't changed at all, How do you do it?" Shrugging she continued to look forward "Well you know what I am don't you? So then you should be able to puzzle it together" He frowned "That doesn't explain why you look younger" Sighing she looked at him from the corner of her eye "Well my body changes depending on who I'm with, Right now I'm in a team with 12-year-olds so my body automatically changes to fittin" Tazuna stopped to think before starting to walk away again "Does that you can change your self by will too?" nodding she smiled at him growing taller and turning into an older version of herself "Yeah" Pink spread over Tazunas face as he observed her mature features before she turned smaller again making him look away "Why do you change for other-" he was cut short by what he heard behind them "There's nothing to worry about. You won't face any duels with other clans while you're handling C-level duties." Sakura could be heard afterward "So I don't have to worry about encountering any foreign Shinobi...?" Kakashi then ruffled her hair laughing "Of course not! Ha-ha-ha" Y/n then noticed Tazuna's silence. Looking over at him she saw him look down guiltily. She stretched her arm up and squeezed his slightly "Don't worry if anything happens I'll keep everyone safe" He then nodded softly smiling down at her "Hey, I just noticed how short you are" This angered the female as she charged at him pretending to hit him while he held her head keeping her away making them both laugh. At that moment Y/n noticed a small puddle on the ground, Her eyes quickly connected with Kakashi who nodded at her to get ready.

When the group of people was a few steps away from the puddle they could hear chains. Turning around they saw Kakashi wrapped in chains "What th-" "Eh-?!" At that moment the two ninjas that emerged from the puddle moved behind him "One little piggy" And with that, the chains ripped Kakashi into pieces. Sakura then let out a loud scream "Kakashi-sensei!!!" As soon as the pieces were on the ground they moved appearing behind Naruto "Two little piggies..."

A/N:

Sorry for the late update there are finals and exams and I really need to study but I'll try to update as soon as I can. And The SS chapter apparently didn't publish so I'm so sorry for that. I hope you liked the new chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.2K 16
Sasuke left the village saying his last goodbyes to Y/n, To go and kill his brother Itachi. What will happen to Y/n now? How will she feel towards hi...
1.2K 91 18
For the words of Zenko foxes were reserved to relay messages from the divine (and the messages currently being relayed into your body were calling fo...
46.4K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
354K 11.1K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...