Unpredictable [peter parker x...

By _otakhoe_

*SEQUEL TO 'SHY AT FIRST'* The gang is graduated, well, graduating. Another year, more shocking events and c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.4K 86 123
By _otakhoe_

*One Minute More - Capital Cities*

*DAY BEFORE GRADUATION*

*PROCRASTINATION QUEEN'S POV*

I decided to head upstate to the Avengers HQ with Peter and Miles to see how much better Miles has gotten. He only has a week, or so, left with Peter being here.

"Okay Miles, use the trees to swing yourself from this tree right here." Peter pats the tree that's next to him. "To the tree with the purple paint." He points to a big oak tree far off into the distance.

Miles takes a deep breath.

"You got this bud. We've been working on this for weeks. Just focus. Take the leap of faith. Get to the other side."

Dang Peter you're good at this pep talk thing.

"LET'S GO MILES! YOU GOT THIS!!" I cheer and cause Miles to smile.

"Now get up there. Start when you're ready."

Miles begins to climb up the tree to a sturdy ledge. He looks down and then forward then back at Peter. "You got this Miles! Whenever you're ready!" Peter calls to Miles.

I see Miles take a deep breath and shake his wrists.

You got this...

He jumps. "WOOOO!" He yells as he thwips his web at a tree that was a little bit in front of him.

"He's doing it." Peter looks up at the swinging Tarzan in the trees.

I wrap my arm around him and lay my head on his shoulder. "And it's all because of you."

Peter looks at me and smiles. He begins to lean in and then I see that Miles has reached the end. "MILES!! YOU DID IT!!!!" I jump up and down and cheer.

"Wow..." Peter scoffs playfully.

"I DID IT!! HOLY CRAP!!! I DID IT!!" Miles jumps up and down out of excitement.

"MILES DON'T!!! YOU'RE GO-" As if on a cue, Miles slips and falls out of the tree. Thankfully a branch below him caught him...but then it didn't. Miles falls off that branch to the one under that one. "Shit.." Peter rushes over to the tree and I chase after him.

We get there and Miles is hanging around the branch like a sloth whose life just flashed before his eyes. "You good buddy?" Peter calls.

"Yeah- I'm good...I'm good, just- need a minute."

I chuckle to myself and my phone rings.

*Incoming Call, Kenz*

Peter looks at me confused and I mouth Kenzie as I answer the phone.

"Heyo, what's up?"

"Have you gotten your outfit for tomorrow yet??"

Tomorrow...what's tomorrow- FUCK-

"So, the funniest thing happened..."

"Get to my house ASAP. I'll hook you up with something. You are not wearing a shirt and jeans to graduation."

"Kenzie, I have dresses you know?"

"No, those won't do."

"Ugh, gotta leave it up to you to make me look amazing?"

"And you're welcome for that. So, see you as soon as possible."

"Yeah, I'll just stay over there. Daniel is having Miles over tonight anyways."

"Even better! See you then!"

She hangs up the phone and I notice that Miles has made his way down the tree.

"You good buddo?" I pat his shoulder.

"Yeah...I thought that was it for me."

"Oh sweetie...just wait." I laugh and give him a hug.

"Well, I gotta blast. Kenzie is going to 'doll me up' for graduation tomorrow and wants me to come over and figure out what i'm going to wear." I roll my eyes with a smile.

"I thought I was coming over tonight?" Miles takes off his mask.

"You still are. You and Daniel will have the apartment to yourselves." I shrug and start to walk back to my car. Then I turn around sharply causing Miles to jump. "But if you trash the place you won't leave until you and Daniel pick it up."

"Sheesh, yes ma'am."

"Look at you being all 'Enforcer of Rules'." Peter waves his hands in the air and elbows Miles and they both laugh.

"I just don't want my apartment to be trashed." I smile. "Good day to you good Sirs, I will see you both shortly." I do a mock bow and jog to my car. I shortly stop since I haven't worked out in.....never mind. That's too embarrassing to admit to myself.

I get in the car and hit shuffle on my playlist, and of course the first song to play is the extraordinary, fantabulous, not to mention iconic....Alexander Hamilton.

I soon arrive at Kenzie's, after speeding the whole time, and she opens the door before I get the chance to.

"YOU'RE HERE! I HAVE THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR YOU!! COME!! COME!!"

"Nice to see you too." I laugh as she drags me upstairs to her room.

"Now you're gonna have to work with me here...I know you're not a huge fan of dresses and showing skin-"

"Kenzie..." I raise an eyebrow.

"But the dress is so gorgeous and it goes GREAT with your skin tone- you're going to love it-"

"Kenzie."

"Then the shoes-"

"KENZIE!"

She looks up at me like a deer in headlights. "Yes?" she smiles.

"Just show me the damn dress will you?"

Her grin becomes 10x bigger and runs into her closet.

I sigh and fall back on her bed.

"Okay! Here it is!!" She comes back with some silver stilettos and a red dress.

My mouth drops when she brings out the dress.

"OH MY GOSH (Y/N)!! YOU ACTUALLY LIKE IT!!!"

I stand up and get closer to admire it.

"Woah..." It's silly to the touch, the silk glides under my hand.

"Go try it on!! You just gotta!!" I nod slowly and go to the bathroom to try it on.

I slip on the dress and smile as I fix the lumps in it. I turn around to look at myself in the mirror and almost burst out laughing. The dress is beautiful, but my hair...it looks, not okay.

I walk out and Kenzie gasps. "HOLY SHIT (Y/N)!!!"

"But my hair." I chuckle to myself.

"Sweetie, psh, I can fix that easy. Go get changed back into normal clothes and i'll see what I can do with your hair."

"Thanks Kenzie."

"Hey, I am your best friend for a reason." She smiles and flips her hair.

-
-
-

{A/N ouuuu here we go!! Almost MIT time!! It's about to get SPICY up in here!!!! I have so much planned, I'm so excited. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me for more updates!!

I hope you all have an amazing day/night ♥️ Love you guys :))}

August 12, 2019

Word Count: 1,106

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 13.4K 97
Basically what the title says. Some are Peter Parker but Most are Peter Stark. Also may be Peter being other people's kid. Suggestions are always ope...
65.6K 1.5K 30
"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝟹𝟶𝟶𝟶." ~ 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔 Megan Stark has lived her whole life as one giant lie. Granted, she does it for her own safety...
227K 5.6K 28
Basically Pepper and Peter scenes. Not all of them. There is also Tony and others. ••• I apologize for mistakes in advance, English is not my native...
7K 192 21
Peter was young when Tony & Pepper adopted him, he grew up with them as his parents since he was 4 years old, along the way he got two siblings: Harl...