Unbreak With Me

By debbieryan12

When Emma Heather's marriage finally proven to have been worthless to her lying cheating ex runaway husband Z... More

Synopsis
She's hot but that's it
The very same your dick has
The rich are never satisfied
Important Notice!

Author's Note

379 32 2
By debbieryan12

Hi Guys,
Before you jump into the story I just want to clarify a few things; this isn't your normal cliche CEO/Good girl kinda book, things might be a little different. I mean good difference.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, places and incidents are products of the writers imagination thereby false.

Copyright ©
All right reserve. No part of this book may be produced, distributed, transmitted into any form or by any means, including photocopying or other electronic or mechanical methods.
Signed📝 Author.

debbieryan ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 21K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
975K 61.8K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...