「 incognito 」bk

By killuwua

[ bakugou katsuki x reader ] [ ❀ ] ❝ you must've gotten the wrong girl, bakugou-kun. ❞ in which bakugou's cla... More

INCOGNITO
⋆ ₀₁.
⋆ ⁰²⋅
⋆ ₀₃.
⋆ ⁰⁴⋅
⋆ ⁰⁶⋅
⋆₀₇.
⋆ ₀₈⋅
⋆₀₉.

⋆ ₀₅.

20.5K 888 2.7K
By killuwua

— FIVE.

"HELLO, MY LITTLE DEVILS~"

Y/n stared right at the webcam, holding Bakugou in position. It's not that she had to do much, for the boy froze as soon as he heard those words.

Feeling the pressure of his fingers digging into her waist, she leaned forward, her lips grazing his ears with every word she said.

"I want you to listen carefully, Bakugou-kun. There are five hidden cameras in this room, each one of them recording everything that's happening this instant in different angles. All I need is to press this button to switch between them. Right now, they can only see your back."

She might've been talking for more than she should, but from the watcher's perspective, it looked like she was kissing and teasing his ear.

"I swear on my life... I'm gonna fucking kill you—"

Bakugou's words were smothered by the girl's lips, only to leave a faint trail of kisses leading to his right ear.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Bakugou-kun. One wrong move and the whole world is gonna know who you are."

BAKUGOU KATSUKI:
96% STRESS LVL_CRITICAL (???)

He dared to blackmail her?

Easy.

Just blackmail the blackmailer.

A 50% chance. From her carefully picked clothing, her subtle touches, raising his stress levels... Bakugou's temperament was easy to play, and the poor boy had fallen hard and fast for her trap.

"Now, be good," she whispered one last time, before connecting their mouths into one kiss that sent her heartbeat soaring.

INTIMIDATE BAKUGOU KATSUKI:
100% SUCCESS_

To her surprise, as her palms grasped his spiky blond tufts, Bakugou pushed her hips harder against his thigh. His muscles, as if it weren't enough, were toned due to his exhaustive training. But having him tensing and flexing it was enough to make her crave for more friction.

4n0n: strip for him
[ +20000 ]

Y/n's peeked her head from Bakugou's shoulder, squinting her eyes to read the request.

Prying herself off of him, she stood in front of the boy. His erratic breathing drew attention to his shirt, twisted and wrinkled in places she'd grabbed; legs sprawled open, a dark spot on his jeans, and an undeniable painful boner.

"H- hey, what are you doing, Minam—"

The white shirt pooled around her feet. She turned around, giving Bakugou a view of her backside as she bent over. Whilst her fingers hooked the waistband of her panties, she wiggled her butt playfully.

Bakugou was gritting his teeth whilst his hands gripped the armrests until his knuckles turned white.

One step at a time, Y/n straddled his thigh, feeling the rough material rubbing against her wet folds. Taking her panties, she shoved them into his mouth, grinding her hips as she, once again, leaned towards him.

"Don't you dare mention my name again, understand?"

To think that the hot-headed, anger-fuelled, aggressive teen would nod meekly under her command, finally let her focus more on the sensations building up on her stomach. Unbeknownst to her, the crimson light of her irises were turning on and off like a faulty lightbulb. Having her breasts fondled with Bakugou's warm and rough hands broke every fibre of concentration and sanity within her.

W̳̫̬̖̜̪̖̓͂͛ͯͭ̚Å͍̥̜̦ͥ͂̌̑͛̐̅ͤ̑ͭͩ̆̅̊̉̈̇R̞͖̼͖̞̳̘̺̙͉͌͐̆͑̿͗ͥͬN̻̣̗͖̂ͫͨ̓I͓̮̞̩̥̣͕͕̍ͩ̆͋͗ͮ̄͋͗ͪ̓ͯ̃͆͂ͣ̔̚Ń̫̝̲͕͉͓͖ͮͫ̊̓͋͂͐ͩ͐͌ͦ̌ͪ̈́̂̋G̪̳̬͕̥͖̜͚̖͈̜̠̰̞̭̰̹̰ͩͭ͌͊́̾ͮ̓ͣ̇ͥ̎̔ͅ:̜̞͔̯̗͇̗̞͇́ͦ̔ͧ̓̅̓͂ͮ̊̎ͮ̅͑ͅ ̰̦͚̲̦̰͔̫̱̪͓ͩ͂ͮ́̈̋ͪ̏̉̈̉̍ͩC̭̪̖̲̭͎̘̺͕ͪ̀ͯ̿ͮ̔͂̚Ȍ͔̼͉̥̍͒ͮ͆̈͛ͪͮͤ̒ͮ͋̑̂ͬ̏O̹͍͈̣͎̩̭̪̾ͯ̐͆͗͌̑L͓̼̟͖̝͚͓̬͖̣ͯ͛ͩ̿̏͊͂͛̔͛ͨ̎͊ͤ͂ ̪͓̘̞̲̙͛̈͆͌ͭͮ͗̉D̞̼̠̗̤̯̩͈͎̳̹̭̞̆̂̒̂̏ͩ̍ͨ̄̏Õ̖̳̫̪̠̃̄̌̓ͤ̌̿̀W̞͙̮͕͉̩̣̫͓̣̪̺̖̫̪̦͔̓ͪ̋ͬͩN̻̱̖͙̖̞̤̣̟̦̤͔̝̤ͩ͋͆ͫͣ͑͂̀͆̒̓́̽̔̃͛̄ͅ_̹̼͈̣̈ͬ͂̊͂͑̔̆̐ͬ̆ͮ
̹̪̥̮͈̘͈̹̝̫͍̻̘̮̙͖͉̼̖̎̋̎̋̒̈́͑͊ͨͧͭͤ6̬̘̫̞́͊ͮ̉͛̍ͨ͑́5̜̖͎͖̮̯̤ͤͭ̔̊ͤͧ̍̓ͩ%͈̥͕͓̠̙͔̦͐̅ͮ̿͐̒ͬͨ̿̎ ̹̫̣̠̠̞ͬ̾ͫ̐ͬͧ͑͌ͣ̍ͪ̀̈̆̀ͨ(̳̠̤͓̞͇̩̝͈̪͈ͦ͂ͭ͋̊?̖̣͍̤̼̠̩̘͕̻̼̤͉̩̯͖̙̐̌ͧ̈́̅͂?̦͙̦̖̣̗̤͎͊̓͊̒ͦ̊ͮͦ͑̍͊̂̔͑͛̿̓?̪̳͙̰̘̖̗̮̹̬̯͕̟̝̰͕̭͗͋ͣͯ̿̎͒͐̃)̤͖̻̖̘̂̔̅̽_̭̯͙͚̘͍̱̟̥͇͉͚͈̲̳͛̑̌̇ͥ̽͛̆̎͊̾ͅ

͎͈̻͎̫̠͍̯͕̬̠̦̫̔̐ͬ̍̆̍̑ͨ̐͂͐ͬ

"Yes, play with them more... rougher, rougher, Bak—!"

Just before she could finish moan his name, a loud smacking noise filled her room and a red handprint began to blossom on the dewy skin of her backside.

Dazed by the stinging pleasure on her butt, she couldn't object when Bakugou spun the chair, giving the viewers a clear view of her back, especially the angry red mark on her left asscheek.

"What did you call me, hm?" His voice made her shiver, muffled by her panties caught between his teeth.

"Baby—!"

"That's a good bitch."

As Y/n grinded harder against thigh feeling the faint trails of pleasure running through her veins, Bakugou's palm massaged the redness away, only to hit it again. Again and again and again.

"Hey, the requests!" Bakugou whispered, his eyes focused on the screen he couldn't see earlier.

But Y/n couldn't care less about the requests. The pleasure tingling her body caused her eyes to squeeze shut, trying to angle her clit against the rough material of Bakugou's jeans.

With one last roll of her hips, her fingers curled up in his blond locks as her juices squirted all over him, soaking his jeans and turning them a shade darker. She hugged Bakugou, drowning his protests about his ruined trousers between her breasts, too busy riding the wave of her orgasm before it hit the shore.

F͌͌̍̀̽ů̽͗̓lͬ͒͛ͬ̃ͬf̄ͬ̍i̐͒̅̓̃͗ͮ̐̿l̿͐ͮͯͥͫlͭ͗̇ ͦ̾̑̽ͮ̓̚2ͯ̆͑̂ͯ̍̔3̋͗ͤ̓4͂͒ͨ̉a̍̍̈́͆͒̆͗ͧnͫ̒̓o̔̐͋̎nͬͥ̄ͯ̽'ͮ̄͗̏̓͒͒sͯ̇ ͦ̉̌r͊͊̃eͮ̂̏ͤ̊͂͛ͭqͮ̍̋͆ͤ͂͐ͪ͊uͣ̀̍̉̊ͦ̄ͬe͐ͧ̚s̈́ͭ̿̀t͊̀̇͌.͌̆ͩ

ͦͪ̿̑ͧ̊F̿ͨ́̀͗uͥ̿ͫ͂͋̊̓l̀͂̂͆̄̚f͊̒͆͊̋iͯ̎l̓̎l̓̈́ͤͩ̎̍̂͒ ͧͦ͗̇ͧͪ̆0̓̈̄̋̃9͛̽ͩ̾̌̃ͨ̀oͯ̊n͋̽̾͊oͮ͗ͧ'̇̏ͭ̓̽͆͂͆ͭs͋̎ ͋ͯ̑r͂ͫ͆͗e̊q̌ͯùͮͪͨ̈́̂̓̌êsͤͮ͋͌ͣt̎͑̊́̑͒̈̚.̓͗͌͂̈̒Fͥ̍̄u̍ͬ̎̎l̍̿ͯ̓fͣ̊̓̑͂͛̆̅̚i͌̔ͭͮͦ̊̀͐lͨͥ̌̇ͩl̓ ̅ͭͫ͗͛̚bͥ͑̉a͐̌͂ͥ͋͊̓̓ê̐͛̆̽ͦ̀3̓̍ͭ̄͑͂̓4̿5̆̽̓ͩ͂͛͋̔'̅̄̅̈́ͣ̑͆͌̋s͂̆̍ͩͮͪ̇̔ ̍ͥͣͫr̍͛̀̍̿͒͗̚ė̅̾͗̅ͤ̂q͐̏ͥ̏ͫ̈́uͨe̒ͪ̏̃s̑̽̊̈́̍̈̌̚ṫ̎ͥ̓ͫ͌.̎ͤͩ̒͂̀̇͆͊̇Fͤ͛̾̇͗ͭ͆̍̑ūͪ͌lͥ͒̓ͮͨ̒̄f̓͌ͫͨ̄iͧͣ̿͒̂͋́͒̚l͊̆̂͛ͦͧͪ̉l͂̑͛ ̓̋̿͋ͭ̿r͋̓ý͐u͛̇͊̂ͪ̊8ͩ͑̆ͥ̎7͗ͫ̌ͣ̉̓̓n̈̋ͪ́͗̊͆̅'̓͐̇̈́ŝ̍̄ ͭͫͭ̏̔r̂͐ͧͤ͂ͬ͑̌e̽̇̄ͥ̐̀ͬͥq̑̏u͐ͤ̈́̅ͫ͆̉̚eͣ̀̉s̃̎͒̆ͭ̍ͭt̔ͥ.ͩ͆̑͑ͤ͂(̓̃ͭ͋ͯEͧ͊̋̒̿ͯͤ̚R͊̂R̾͂ͫ͑̽̿ͤͧO͌̄̂̔Rͮ̒ͣ̾ ͣ̇͗̎͒̇ͨ̚Ȅ̄̀̽Rͤ̍̂ͭ̽ͮ̚Ṙ̈́̿̈́͑ͧ̏O͒̏̽̃̉ͬ̒͋Ȓ͆̈́̈̋̓̔ ͫͣͦ̄̎̚Ȇ̄̑̃R͐́̂̀ͤ̑̐R̂͂ͯOͬR̓͗̽̾ͤ̌̾_ ̒̓̇̇?̓?̇̆?ͦͥ̚)ͪͨ̈́͂̆̎͗̐̇̄̇

"Ch- chair... spin, spin chair... please," she mumbled, stroking his hair and feeling his hot breath caress her chest.

Once the chair was back into its original position, where she was facing the webcam, she forced herself to get off Bakugou's drenched lap. With quivering legs, she approached her laptop, her naked body glowing with the post-orgasm glory.

"Th- that was all for tonight, my little devils," she smiled, "Thank you for joining me- us this evening, I- hope you enjoyed his company. He's been a good boy, hasn't he? See you next time~!"

She giggled when she kept missing the close tab, until she finally managed to end the livestream.

Turning back to the boy that had just given her the orgasm of her life, she found him standing up, with a facial expression that depicted emotions she couldn't fathom in her current state.

B̜̙̮͖͖͈̞͎̃̋̋ͬͭ͌̽ͫͤ͐ͬ̀̃͛ͪ̽ͤͤ̚A͇̘͉̠̙̅ͥ̈́̌̇̀ͦͣ̈ͫ͗̓̓̍͊̾K͖̮͙͙̖̮̤̮͉̺̥͊͂̓͑́U̻͉̰̘̘̦͗̃̾͌ͪͦͩͧͥͭ̽́͑̉ͯG͍̳̪͙̬͉͙̰̝̗ͥ̓̈́͌̿̇̉͗̋͂̐̆̑ͅO̯͈̦̥̲̖̦̪̝͊ͧ́̿̇̉̃̄͑́̇U̝͈͇̫͇͇̲̭ͣ̑̈͛̓͆ͧ͂̾̓ͅͅ ̯͎͇̻̟̘̫͓̺͚̪͕͕̬͍̻̥̠̤ͪ̆̿ͫ̉̓͐ͣͥ͐̓̚K̻̫̝͕͚͙̻̱̩̫̥̱̦̦̻̫̓ͬ̂̀ͩͨ͒̏̆̂̓ͬ̄͌͂̒̏̏̂A̹͍͖͔͍͈̼̟̥̳͎̙̹̻̱̼̺̾̒̓̔T͍̻̗͚͖ͯͨ͌̑̒ͯ̔̀͐ͣͬ́́͛ͣͧͨͩS̻̞̦͓̼ͪͭͧ̔͑Û͖̱̞͓̼̜̝̠̼̤̙̘ͩ͋ͪ̍ͨ͛͗̓͋̃͂̽̅̚ͅK͓̳͇̰̬̳̦̠̣͇̯͈̮̖͖̲ͮ͌̇̍̽͛̊̇ͧ̒̍̓͗I̗̮̦̬̓ͨ̈̊͌̐̾̀ͣ̿ͦ̊̽
̲̗͇̦̣͔̻̳̻͇͕̜̪͍̟̲̦̐̎ͤ̒̒ͧ̓̏ͥP̻̞̪̮̻̺̖̝̘̙͇̻̺̳̠̙͍̓͛ͯ̂ͣ̈̋̾̐̎̂ͧ͌̾R̖̭̪͓̙̝̲̦̟̥͉͌ͪ̔ͦͦ͋͛̉͑̿͐͑ͩ̓ͨ́̂̚O̟̖̼͓̫͇̺̓͋ͮͨͯͬ͌̀̇̇̒̏̈́̔Ć̼͔͙̮͍̳̻̦͇̰̺͖̩̗͍͖ͪ̎͛͒̾É̞̤̩̩͖̪̯͇̥̯̹͈̟̊̍̒͊͆ͅS̜͉̝̙̙͉̠̬͎̝̺͕̩̱̹͔͇̈́͑ͭ͂̓̎̈ͅS̭̼͕͇͙̖̺̫͍̜̜̩̩͉͙͕̪̩̎͛ͩ̈́I̻̯̖̮̳̭͇͈̜̓̐͒̇̒̉ͫ̈͛̈́̒͛̽Ṋ̳̺̫̠̞͓͖͖̼̱̙͊̅̊͒́ͨ̋̊̔ͧ͂͂ͨG͍̪̩͕̘͚̪̤͋͋̂_̺͖͚͙̱̲͓̦̜̣ͮͮͥ̑̓͗̌͊̎ͪ́͐ͧ̅͆̚ ͓͓̫̻͉̞ͯ̄ͧ͊̉̇̔ͦ̈̆̂ͮ͗̓̍̔̌͐(̤̮̳͖̱̮̖͖̦̭̥͖̩ͦ̾̓̔͆͗̌̀ͬ̒̃̓ͦ͒?̻̪̗͚͓͚̩̘͓̜̺͍̗͔̖̦̻͚̅̉ͩͯ́ͦ͗ͣ͋̀͑̎̉ͤͧ̆̓̚?͚̤̝͖̖̹̾̈̈́̅̌͋͋̐͐̔͌͛͛̑ͣͭͦ̚?̺̦̟̮͓̮̼̪͆́̆ͧ̓͛͗ͤ̓)̠͖̙̣̥̭͋͌͌̏͑̊
̱̝̫̼͚͚̌͑̓͋ͭͧͫ̈́
͍̻͕̬̹ͩ͑̎̾ͫͣ̑
̪̯̱͓̪ͭ̈̀͌ͨ
̳͉̺̳̥̝͔͉͔̤̯̓ͦ͗̇̏ͧ

Was he angry? It was hard to tell, since his handsome face was always tainted with anger. Pleased? The stain in his crotch confirmed it.

With trembling legs, she let herself fall into his arms, slumping against his chest and heaved a content sigh.

That night, Bakugou left using her dad's shorts.

hardestboi: you could've ridden my thigh instead since it can get extra hard, jus sayin ;)
hardestboi: oH! And not only my thigh can get extra hard
hardestboi: it's my specialty ;)
hardestboi: next time I volunteer as a tribute
yoyoboy: I'll be you vibrator next time devilbabe  (。・ω・。)ノ♡
anon1038: who the fuck was he
120guest: I didn't know she had a bf, lucky bastard
007user: when they gonna fuck tho
333anon222: THAT'S @napalmgod I BET!!! HE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO SHE IS—
56us3r: I wish i was that fucjer
mindctrl: that's nice and all but i thought you were gonna be a catgirl like you promised :(
pikachoochoo: LOL THOSE TWO KINDA REMIND ME OF MY CLASSMATES
pikachoochoo: but i don't rlly like the guy... she's my bbgirl, he better back tf up
view other +999999 comments.

@666devilgirl — private membership.
50000+ monthly watchers | ranked #5

"Kaminari, oh my fu—"

"I know, right—?"

Bakugou quickly logged out of his newly made Love Live account and put his phone away as soon as his friends came back from lunch break.

Due to their mind-batting tests in the morning, neither of them have had the time to have their usual morning chat.

The class began to buzz in excitement as the students caught up with their weekends, enjoying their momentarily freedom before Aizawa arrived.

Oh, me? You know, just the fucking usual. I got Minami to ride my thigh in front of thousands of people.

Speak of the devil, he caught a glimpse of her as she came in with the girls. The tips of his ears slowly turned red upon hearing her wince when she sat down.

"It's nice outside, isn't it, Bakugou-kun?"

His eyes widened at her sing-sang greeting. As if literally nothing happened, she smiled at him like a sunbeam.

"Whatever, it's the same as always."

He wasn't aware if he had been staring for long, but he found himself admiring her face, the struggling buttons of her shirt, her skirt that hooked up when she was sat down, and the way her delicate ankles were crossed.

"Hey, Bakubro!" Kaminari's voice shattered his fantasy world, shifting his mood for the worst. "What were you doing Saturday evening?"

"Hm? The fuck is it to you?"

Both of the boys raised their brows suggestively, consecutively pulling their phones out.

"Kiri and I thought you looked like this guy who fucked Devilgirl!"

For once, Bakugou thanked the class for being noisy, otherwise everyone would've heard him. He glanced at Y/n, who was hopefully talking to her friends.

Had he watched the livestream when he went back home? Absolutely. And now it was being played before his eyes again. It was a struggle to maintain a stoic face as he watched how Y/n grinded against him with such a lewd face— One little slip, and both his and Y/n's identities would be completely revealed.

"That's fucking disgusting, get that out of my face," he said, waving his hand with disinterest.

Fuck.

They've only gone through the first and second period, and there was no way he was going to suffer more— but it was impossible. He could feel her weight on top of him, the sensation of her warm skin against his palms... and she was sitting next to him, so oblivious and happy in her own little bubble. She was only within his arm's reach...

"... Really? Because his hair kinda looks like yours..." Kirishima said.

"And doesn't Devilgirl kinda look like Minamicchi?" Kaminari whispered, pointing at her.

The three of them looked at Y/n, who was having her hair braided by Yaomomo as they shared snacks between each other.

"Yeah, and when we were on the train, when she was sucking on that ice lolly..." Kirishima added.

"I wish I was that ice lolly, not gonna lie," Kaminari said. "But what if..."

Even though he gave them the benefit of the doubt, Bakugou felt his head spinning. The last thing he needed was for them to find out his secret. Y/n was his, and he sure as he'll wasn't sharing her with Dunce Face and Weird Hair.

"You fucking idiots. How many guys in the world do you think have blond hair?" He asked, "and you know I like to sleep early so I can go train earlier in the morning, dumbasses."

"Chill, Bakubro! We get it, alright? You're too good for any girl in the world, you almighty God!" The red haired boy rolled his eyes with a condescending undertone.

"But he kinda has the spiky-looking hair you have. Not many people in the world wear their hair like you do," Kaminari said.

"Why, you gotta problem with the way I style my hair, hm?"

"No, n- no! C'mon, man! You know what I mean!"

He crossed his arms, looking away and hoping that those two would lead their conversation to a tangent.

"Imagine if Y/n-chan was Devilgirl, though," Kirishima said. "She'd be beyond perfect."

An irk mark appeared on Bakugou's temple.

"She literally kicked your balls, bro."

"I'd let her do it again."

"What if you try asking her?" Bakugou said. "But you'd have a whole mob of angry bitches chasing your ass, if you do."

"Oh, Lord! Why must the forbidden fruit be the most tempting?" Kirishima bit his fist, stealing a glance at Y/n.

"It's kinda funny, last Friday you guys left together, then the day after... Devilgirl and supposedly 'Napalmgod' are DTF."

Bakugou's sweat slid down his temple.

"Tch, what are you insinuating?"

"Oh, I'm not insinuating anything, Bakubro..." Kaminari shook his hand dismissively.

The boy was on edge. He shut his mouth and dried his sweaty palms on his trousers. Was he acting suspicious...? Yes, he was replying like he cared too much.

Fortunately, five minutes before Aizawa arrived, everybody sat back down on their respective seats thanks to Iida's strong sense of responsibility as the class rep.

It was all the same. Class tests. Mock exams. Final exams. Graduation.

The ninety minute homeroom session drifted away with his thoughts, the most relevant parts being when he stole glances at the girl writing down the schedules with an abnormal amount of concentration.

Since when did he start noticing her that much? She didn't even exist to him before all of the crazy shit began to happen. But mostly because she was in a safe haven protected by the girls in his class.

Why did everyone feel the need to protect her?

As Aizawa's monotonous voice turned into background noise, he shifted his eyes away from the board to Y/n. It was fucking crazy how he actually saw her naked. And felt her.

Holy shit. Like they totally went from the first base to the second, because groping her ass was below the belt, and that counted as second right—?

A paper crane hit his head, landing on the ground. He reached his arm to get it when Aizawa was facing the board. Fumbling with it and muttering under his breath, he read the neatly written words on the note.

'I have something for you '

"Here are your jeans, Bakugou-kun! I've washed them so all of our love juices are gone!"

Y/n smiled, handing him a bag that indeed, had his jeans neatly folded up.

"Could you be a little more fucking quiet? God, you're pretty fucking dumb sometimes... what if someone hears us?" He said, eyes trailing at their surroundings.

The hallways were in a hassle, full of students elbowing each other, desperate to go home after a rough Monday afternoon. Somehow, when Bakugou heard Y/n saying she had to stay behind, it made him feel a bit special.

"What's so funny?" He asked annoyed, seeing her covering her mouth.

"You know... your jeans... that night... it looked like you peed yourself—"

"Tch... well, you were the one moaning like a crazy bitch, humping my leg like there was no tomorrow..."

"You're so vulgar, Bakugou-kun!" Y/n covered her face.

They finally reached the exit. He couldn't help but notice how Y/n got closer to him in order avoid bumping into others. Fighting the urge to pull her closer to him, he just shoved his hand in his pocket.

"Tell me... was I really being that lewd with you?" She asked, staring at him.

"Why don't you watch it and see it for yourself?"

"Oh, I never watch myself after streaming."

"What? What do you mean you don't?" He asked, frowning his brows.

He was expecting her answer but she replied with silence.

"But what you fucking did was... unnamable. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd kill you, you know? You're lucky you're still breathing..." he tightened his grip around the bag.

"I was just trying to stop you from ruining my life," she mumbled.

"Oh, so you decided to potentially ruin mine too? You have the recordings on the other cameras, right? Those where you can see my face?"

"You have evidence withholding my identity, so why shouldn't I have any withholding yours? It's fair, don't you think, Bakugou-kun?"

Bakugou wasn't angry. His harsh tone remained the same, but the firing sensation in his stomach wasn't anger.

He was feeling challenged.

"Still... you risked showing thousands of people your true room. From what I saw in the comments, your viewers are batshit crazy. What if someone that watches you went to your house, or someone figured out where you live?"

The train stopped at the platform, where both teenagers stepped in and held on to the bars, speaking in hushed voices.

"I don't foul my own nest. Showing my room was a risk, but it was a measure I had to take to avoid an even greater disaster. It's only a matter of moving furniture around."

Y/n moved closer to his chest, holding on to his shirt for more support. There was something about the timid gestures that sent his heartbeat to a frenzy.

After arriving to the next station, more seats were made available and Bakugou offered her the vacant one. She only declined, as apparently it hurt when she sat down.

He didn't have to wonder why.

"We are now approaching Ikebukuro. Please ensure you take your personal belongings before you leave the train."

"I'm truly sorry, Bakugou-kun. I didn't mean to drag you into this, but there was no other way to guarantee my safety," she said.

When they were out of the station, Y/n handed him an envelope.

"What's this? A restraining order?"

Once again, Y/n concealed her laughter with her hand, shaking her head.

"My viewers really liked you, Bakugou-kun. It's only fair I give you your share after... that."

Bakugou tore the envelope open, and his heart almost stopped at the amount of the cheque peeking from it.

¥300000.

Just how much money are you making, Minami..?

And what the fuck do you do with it..?

Bakugou raised his brow in suspicion at the smiling girl.

In a different situation, the boy would've jumped with glee, taking the money without a care in the world.

I mean... it can't be blood money, right? It's literally just the money she earns. And half of it belongs to me... hell, of course it does! Without me, her views wouldn't have increased so much...

God, Bakugou! Stop talking like she's a yakuza member... she's just a camgirl.

"What's wrong, Bakugou-kun? Is it not enough? I can give you more if you want, just please accept it as a way of settling things between us."

But accepting the money would mean he'd willingly contributed to the livestream, even though he was just set up.

"... plus, just skimming through some comments, the 87% of my viewers want to see more of you!"

"Hey... what the fuck are you getting me into..?" He swallowed.

He stared at the six figure sum resting in his palm. That's the amount he'd earn months after being an errand boy for his parents, though didn't complain either, as the boy wasn't fond of material things. What could he possibly buy? A new PC? An unlimited mountain climbing membership? More money to throw on his monthly Love Live subscription?

"I checked the pending requests I... couldn't fulfill last week," she looked away in embarrassment, "and the tips the viewers gave me were significantly larger. But most of those requests... required you to be there..."

Bakugou's eyes widened.

He thrusted the cheque into her hands.

"I don't want your money," he turned around. "Let's pretend none of this shit ever happened. I'll keep my mouth shut and you, delete those fucking videos."

Is she actually suggesting I..?

"Think about all the money we could make—"

"I don't fucking want, nor need your money, okay!? Get Deku to be your boy toy or something, I bet he'd love that!"

He started to walk away, feeling beyond flustered. He was literally being offered money (and loads of it) to let Y/n do whatever the fuck she wanted to him (which he absolutely had no complaints about).

And the ¥32000 monthly subscription? Hell, he wouldn't have to pay anymore if he was actually going to be on it.

But what was stopping him? Was it his pride? Was it because he despised how he actually loved Y/n's idea? The money alone wasn't enough to satisfy him.

He wanted something else from her.

His mind drifted on to Kirishima and Kaminari's faces, the millions of comments swarming her live chat. The millions of yen people payed just to watch her. He was starting to think how privileged he was—

Now, the repercussions of his actions were biting him in the ass. What was he thinking, trying to blackmail Y/n? His first mistake was not knowing what she was capable of. He wanted to show her she was in deep shit? He didn't realise he was sinking deeper in it.

"Bakugou-kun, wait!" She laced her arm with his, making him look at her. "I don't want him or anybody else..."

He noticed the e/c hues of her eyes shined by the vermilion afternoon light.

"I only want you... no... I've always wanted you... so let's film lewd videos together, Bakugou-kun!"

Holy shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
6.1M 222K 101
Bakugou needs some new gear. Lucky for him, a new engineer has made her way to UA-- but God, does she push his buttons. This is a SLOW BURN Bakugou x...
143K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
161K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...