Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

twenty nine

7.5K 343 283
By Missnellywrites

A/N- Damnnn y'all really not messing with my girl Remih🤣, But you know me😉...

Kacey sits Indian style on her bed with her laptop on her lap as she looks through Fashion Novas Jean sections. She then reached her arm towards the table on the side with the lamp on it grabbing her glasses, she placed them on then proceeded to look at the clothing. It was going on noon and Montana had left an hour ago to pick up Maia from summers mothers house.

Kacey looked down at her growing stomach as she smiled. She was more than happy to be yet again carrying another blessing with her Husband.

Kacey jumped when the door slammed opened and in came running Maia with a phone in her hand.

"Kacey!" She says jumping on the bed giving her a tight hug.

"Hey love bug." Kacey said smiling hugging Maia back kissing her cheek. "Ive missed you."

"I missed you more. Now we can play with my dollhouse and the dollies." Maia cheered.

"I don't know bout that cause you know I'm pregnant now and I barely got even bend down, let alone try to sit on the carpet." She said and Maia frowned. "But for you I'll definitely try." Kacey said before tickling Maia as she let out giggles.

"Maia if you don't get yo dirty shoes off the bed." Montana said walking in the room. "You coulda stepped in all types of dogshit." He said and Maia giggled getting off the bed.

"Okay daddy." She said before she walked out the room.

"You finally up now." Montana walked over to Kacey placing a kiss on her lips. "Been sleep from nine last night."

"It's called being pregnant." She laughed.

"Yeah whatever, needa get yo ass up and go do sum productive."

"I mean I got something in mind." She smirked wrapping her arms around his neck.

He chuckles shaking his head. "You like a energized bunny. And I gotta help Maia with her homework and shit." He said as she unwrapped her arms from around his neck frowning.

She folds her arms across her breast before saying, "When do you ever turn down sex? Cause you neva do." Montana never turned down sex ever and he never helped Maia with any homework since he always did it the day before school with her. He was just that backwards and Kacey found it weird.

Unless he was getting it from somewhere else, she thought.

"I just told you I gotta help baby girl and I ain't turning it down, we could have some fun later."

"Mhm Whatever." She pouted rolling her eyes.

"Stop acting like that." He chuckled kissing her cheek before walking out the room.

Kacey sighed running her hand through her curls before she looked down at the edge of the bed seeing Montana's phone. Maia must of dropped it when she had left the room. Kacey was deciding if she wanted to go for it or not.

Do it
Don't do it
Do it
Don't do it
DO IT

"Fuck it." She said reaching her arm for the phone successfully grabbing it. She turned the phone on and went to put in the passcode that she knew hoping he hadn't changed it. When she put the passcode in it unlocked and she smiled. She went to his messages and it was messages from Alyssa, Summer, Robert, a couple of his homeboys, and a couple unknown numbers that weren't saved but Montana hadn't opened them.

She exited out of the messages app and went to his Instagram. She went to his DMs and saw messages from the thirsty bitches trying to shoot their shot. Some messages were from other artists females and males trying to work with him or set up interviews. It was a message that caught her eye as she scrolled down.

"Yo you shittin' me right now."

Kacey jumped when she heard his voice and looked up at him with the facial expression of embarrassment and guilty ness.

Montana walked over to her snatching his phone out her hand. "I hope you found what the fuck you was looking for." He shook his head turning around walking towards the door.

"Mon." She called out to him but he closed the door as he walked out.

"Shit." She cursed. She grabbed one of her pillows before placing it to her face screaming in it. She knew she fucked up and she was more upset that she had one job and that was to not get caught and that was exactly what happened. Checking your spouse phone was like your way of saying you didn't trust them or had your suspicions. Kaceys mom always told her if you could take your time to check his phone to see if he's doing somethings he's not supposed to be doing why are you with him?

Kacey didn't believe he was cheating but her gut was telling her another things. It's just she had to make sure.

Kacey placed her hand on the table helping her to stand up from the bed. She went out to the hall before she walked successfully down the stairs. She walked into the living room as she saw Maia on the floor with her homework on the table and a pencil in her hand as Montana hovered over her helping her write properly.

"Montana can I please talk to you for a minute?" She said nicely.

"Nah you good, you see me doing sum." He deadpanned not bothering to look at her. Montana definitely did not want to talk to her. He felt disrespected by her checking his phone and being sneaky with it. She sighed as she walked over to them sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Love bug." Kacey said and Maia turned her head looking at her."Do you mind if I steal ya daddy away for a couple minutes?"

"Okay." Maia shrugged dropping the pencil getting up as she ran to find Major. She didn't mind because she didn't feel like doing her homework now and knew Kacey would take more than a couple minutes.

"Babe." Kacey said getting up and sitting next to him.

"I don't wanna hear shit you have to say Kacey." He shook his head as he placed the pencil in Maia's book closing it.

"Can you please lemme' explain myself-"

"Nuff said already, why you can't just ask me straight up? Why you gotta do all that other sneaky shit actin' like these other females?" He questioned.

Kacey sighed before saying,"Montana are you cheating on me?"

Montana chuckled as he got up out his seat walking to the kitchen. Kacey got up following him. "You said to ask you straight up and I did. And you didn't even answer my question." She frowned throwing her hands up as his back faced her as he took a bottle water out the fridge. "Montana are you-"

"No!" He bellowed turning around as they were face to face."No, Kacey I'm not fuckin cheating on yo ass. You really standing up in my face questioning my loyalty and shit like what type shit is that?" He scrunched his face up. "Then if I woulda told yo ass I was fuckin some other bitch you would've been mad when you wanted to get fuckin' feelings hurt, when all you." He pointed at her."Wanted was the fucking truth!" He said before walking out the kitchen.

"Maia we could finish this shit tomorrow." Montana shouted loud enough for Maia to hear as he packed up her homework in her bag.

Kacey still stood in the kitchen as she tried to process everything.

It had been more than twenty four hours and Kacey and Montana hadn't spoken a word to each other. This morning Kacey got up and made breakfast for everyone and after she took a shower and got herself ready. She then bathed Major and Maia and got them dressed. Since breakfast she hadn't seen Montana since he locked himself downstairs in the studio.

"Are you and daddy fighting Kace?" Maia asks as Kacey brushes her curly hair in a ponytail.

"No baby we're not fighting." Kacey replied as she wrapped her hair around into a bun and grabbed a second hair tie pulling it over the bun.

"So why aren't you guys talking? And yesterday you guys were yelling and cursing at each other and my teacher said that's mean and everyone should be nice."Maia looked at her through the mirror.

Kacey chuckled. For a four year old Maia was really smart for her age and she was very mature. She would always point out something when she knew something was wrong.

"Me and daddy are just playing the quiet game, if I don't talk to him he's gonna take us all out for ice cream."

"Ahh ice cream. That would be great, don't talk to him this whole time and you guys should play this game often." Maia smiled as Kacey went to fix her edges up.

"I like that idea." Kacey high fived her as Maia stood up examining her hair.

Maia caught Kacey off guard when she gave her a tight hug. "Thank you Kacey, I love you and your my second best mommy."

Kacey's eyes clouded with tears as she sucked them up. "I love you too love bug." She hugged her back before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

Montana was going to take Maia and Major out to the zoo. While he did that Kacey decided she wanted to pay someone a visit.

Kacey made sure she had her phone and keys as she made her way out the house. She got inside her car before pulling off down the street. She put on her GPS typing in the address. A couple minutes later, she pulled up to her destination. Kacey parked in the driveway as she made her way to the door. She knocked on it and waited until she heard the doors unlocking.

The door pulled opened and Kori frowned looking at her sister. "If it isn't the devil herself."

"Yeah, yeah look I wanted to talk to you."

"About?" Kori tilted her head to the side. "I'm pretty sure you said everything you needed to."

"I know I was wrong about our last encounter, just the way I presented the situation and went about it ,was grimey." Kacey started. "And I just wanna say." Kacey mentally rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"What?" Kori looked at her astonishing. "Am I being punk'd? Are you actually being nice to me?"

"Yep believe it or not."

"Okay well I can tell your sincere about it, so i forgive you." Kori smiled. "Does this mean I'm still invited to your wedding thing?"

"Uhh.. I'll think about it. Cause it actually is really exclusively for family and I haven't told some of my family about you, so it would be pretty weird."

"Okay I'll take that." Kori nodded. "Hug?" Kori cheese holding her arms out.

"Uhh why not." Kacey laughed as her and Kori engaged in a sisterly hug.

"I dont even know how you got me to drink." Remih playfully rolls her eyes as she brings her glass of chardonnay to her lips.

"What can i say, I just got that effect." He smirks.

"How'd you know i was gonna be here?" She asks referring to the studio.

"A nigga was just hoping." He shrugged.

"An I didnt take you much for a drinker." She says leaning up placing her glass on the table in front of them.

"Ha. You dont even know." He says finishing the last drop in his glass.

"You have some nice eyes." She compliments him.

"Shit." He drawled. "I never hear no shit like that." He says making her laugh.

"I might be trippin' then, lemme get a better look." She says as he turns his head as both their eyes connect. Remih makes the first move as she leans in pressing her lips against his. She pulls back as Montana looks at her. Montana moves his hand to the back of her neck as he pulls her to him as they engage in a sloppy kiss. Remih climbs on his lap straddling him, as pulls back from the kiss pulling Montana's hoodie over his head.She then proceeds to kiss down his jawline to his neck. Montana watches as she slowly gets from on top of him to getting on her knees.

"Just lean back." She says smirking as Montana licks his lips. She pulls down his sweatpants along with his briefs. She strokes his manhood before making his inches disappear in her mouth. His head falls back onto the couch as a groan releases from his mouth.

"Shit, girl."

Montana gazes down watching as she hits his manhood against her tongue, before taking all of his inches into her mouth. Remih looks up at him staring into his brown orbs never breaking eye contact. Tears fell from her eyes as she bobbed her head up and down.

Remih allowed herself to catch her breath as spit fell down from her mouth. She watched as Montana bit down on his lip at the pleasure he was feeling. Remih lowered her head as she showed some attention to his balls as her hand stroked his member in a circular motion.

"Daddy!"

Montanas eyes fluttered opened as he looked next to him at his daughter.

"Finally, your up. Kace made breakfast." She announced.

"Alright, im coming baby." He replies as Maia climbs off the bed walking out the room. Montana picked the sheet up looking down at his member. He groaned in annoynace as he threw the sheets off him walking to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes past, and Montana was out the shower dressed in black Mike Amiri jeans and a white Polo Tee.

He walked down the stairs and walked in the living room seeing Kacey and Maia cleaning up the kitchen.

"I know I been sent Maia to get you like forty-five minutes ago." Kacey says as she hears footsteps trailing into the kitchen.

"I know, I just wanted to take a shower." He says as he looks for his plate and then opens the microwave seeing it in there.

"Mhm-hm." She says as she throws away the paper towel in her hand.

She watches as Montana takes out his plate before he walked past her. She grabbed his arm catching his attention as he turned his head looking at her.

"Look I-I'm sorry." Her voice cracked. She took a deep breath before clearing her throat. "I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating. I guess it's just my guilty conscience. I did the dumbest thing I coulda' done which was cheating on you and I was just scared you were do the same thing, and honestly if you did I couldn't  even be mad at you." She sighed looking down.

"Look at me."

Kacey slowly held her head up as she looked at him. "Cheating on you is the last time on my mind. I'm good with what I have here at home. And everytime you pregnant you act like this so it really wasn't much of a surprise." He chuckled as she grinned.

Montana leaned down placing a kiss on her lips before she let go of his arm and he walked out the kitchen.

Montana stood in the living room as he held the basket in his hand picking up Major's toys he had laid all around the floor. He heard footsteps approaching and turned his head seeing Kacey, and he could see something in her hand.

"I found this in your jean pocket when I was doing the laundry." She held up the card.

"Yeah it's a skating party I was invited to."

"You going?" She asked seeing the party was tonight.

"Yea I'll probably check it out with Kapri. You good with that?"

"Yea." She nodded. Who was she to tell him he couldn't go. She could've but she didn't wanna kill his mood.

"Aight. Ima finish up then ima head out." He informed her.

"Okay." She replied placing the card on the coffee table as Montana watched her walk into the kitchen.

Montana finished up before he headed upstairs and into the shower. Couple minutes later, he was out the shower and getting dressed. He sported a red, white and blue Gucci shirt, blue ripped distress Mike Amiri jeans and clear Sole Trainers.

He sprayed on his Santal 26 fragrance cologne and then checked to make sure he had everything. He walked down the stairs and took off the keys to his 2018 Bentley Continental GT off the keychains on the wall. He walked past the living room seeing Kacey laying down with Major watching cartoons.

"Have fun babe." Kacey said looking over the couch at him by the door.

Montana sighed. He could've easily just said later and left but he realized going to the party with a whole bunch of thots wasn't better than the family he had, he also didn't think it was fair that Kacey had to stay at home by herself with the kids pregnant while he was out enjoying himself. Montana slid his feet out his shoes placing them by the door before he walked over to the living room. He tossed the keys on the table before he sat down on the couch placing Kacey's feet in his lap.

"You not going no more?" She asked. She would high key be happy if he wasn't.

"Nah Ima' stay here with y'all."

—————————————————
How I'm Feeling Right Now🤣
Make sure to check out my new book "Resurfaced"

Kaceys suspicions of Montana turning down sex with her?

Kacey checking Montana's phone?
  Was she right to do that?

Montana & Kaceys Argument?

Kacey's talk with her sister Kori?

Montana's dream about Remih?

Montana deciding to not attend the  party?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.4K 30
What happens when two people have a strictly sex arrangement but then begin to fall for each other? African American Romance Story.
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...