Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

By ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... More

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
Part:3
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part: 28
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:34
Part:35
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:44
Part:45
Part:46
Part:47
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part:49

1.2K 114 20
By ib_rikara

(NO PROOFREAD; SO KINDLY AVOID MISTAKES)

Om stood up from bed and went inside the changing room.

Om(to himself): to tum mera test lena chahti ho...(smirked mentally) lekin Miss Gauri Kumari Sharma main bhi tumse ek kadam aage hoon...ab bas dekhti jao main kya karta hoon...abhi thodi der pehle mere uper hans rahi thi na, ab meri baari hai!!

She was standing infront of mirror. After looking at her he became sure that it was her plan because she already have removed her skirt and the dress was only reaching to her thighs and indeed she was looking hot then ever. He haven't seen her before in thigh reaching dress and after seeing her in that he became lost.

Gauri: vo actually (pointing towards the skirt in corner) ye bahot jyada heavy tha to maine nikal diya...

Om: ohhh..okay...bolo kya karna hai?

Gauri(acting innocently): vo mere haath chain tak nahi ja raha, tum khol do na...

He looked at her through mirror. She was speaking innocently but he knew that she was smiling on him from inside. 

Om: par tumne ye baal to khole nahi...lao main help kar deta hoon...

She agreed immediately. She just wanted to seduce him somehow as she remembered one of the movie scene when the male lead falls into the trap of the female lead of her seducing game and she keeps teasing him all the time. Om started removing one after another pin from her hair while she was busy staring at her. After ten long minutes he removes the last pin and her hair fall loose on her back. 

He slowly shifts her hairs on one shoulder all the time touching her neck intentionally. As his touch lingered on her neck she felt something inside her body. Om could not help but stare at her milky white back. But immediately he came into his sense. He tried to act as if he was staring at her back more than he should and she smiled realizing that he was falling in her trap. He started caressing her hands and slowly put a small kiss on her shoulder which was open due to the design of dress. He started kissing her bare shoulders and meanwhile opened the chain of dress. She was enjoying his touch and was so lost that she didn't realised when he opened the chain of the dress. As soon as he opened the chain he lifted her and put her on the dressing table. Now her back was facing the mirror. 

She looked at him not feeling his touch o her body. But before she could come out of her dreamland and think about the ways of torturing him he moved near her and hid his face in the crook of her neck. It would be a lie if he says that she was not affecting him. He was hell dying to do the things he wanted to do with her but he just wanted to tease her. He started giving wet kisses all over her neck. He finally found a soft spot and gave a love bite there. "Omm..." in response she moaned his name which sound like best music to his ears. He was losing his sanity by every second and decided to stop it right there before it was too late. 

He moved back from her and looked at her. Her eyes were still closed, the dress was reveling her sexy legs, her hair were messy and the mouth was little open. His mind was full of improper thoughts but somehow he composed himself. Seconds later she opened her eyes feeling someone's gaze over her who has a smirk on his face. She took a whole minute to realize her state and that she fell into her own trap. She was going to tease him for loosing his control but now she will be the one who is going to be teased. She was not so happy with the idea. She hold her dress and ran into the bathroom without giving him a second look. She stomped the door in order to show her anger while he couldn't help but laugh at her antics.

She removed the dress she was holding and looked at herself in the mirror. She blushed remembering what happened few minutes back. 'He is too good at kissing'-her mind told her while she tried to shove all the thoughts away. Just then her eyes fell on her neck which has a purple mark. She touched there and remembered the love bite he gave her and again her face turned red - beetroot red. She took a quick shower and peeped out of bathroom. He was not there and the door was also closed. She came out wearing bathrobe and found her t-shirt and pajama there. She changed into that and came out of changing room. 

He was there watching TV lying on the bed. She didn't spare him a glance and although she was not angry with him; faked anger infront of him. She walked in the whole room stomping her foot pretending to find something and then taking her mobile sat on the sofa. He was watching her each action and mentally chuckled. Fifteen minutes passed but no one spoke anything. He was enjoying her angry gaze which she was giving him after every thirty second to make him realize that she was angry. Finally he stood up and sat beside her. 

Om(nudging her): hey...

She didn't replied.

Om: kuch hua hai kya? (she gave him angry look) mujhe aisa kyun feel ho raha hai ki tum mujse gussa ho?

Gauri(angrily): kyunki main hoo gussa....

Om: ohh really....mujhe vajah to batao gussa hone ki...acha main mafi maag lunga bas mujhe vajah bata do...

She didn't replied again.

Om: acha vajah main batata hoon...jis jaal mein tum mujhe fasana chahti thi usmein tum khud fans gayi...kahi isliye to gussa nahi ho na tum?

She looked away while her cheeks turned little pink remembering their moment sometimes back. 

Om: bolo na...javab to do...

He started tickling her while she started laughing.

Gauri: Om...(laughing)Om ahhh....

Om: to bolo ab gussa ho? 

He didn't stop tickling her while she finally managed to get out of his grip and jumped on bed. He was also fast enough to catch her and they both fell on the bed. He again started tickling her. Fially she got tired of laughing.

Gauri(in between laugh): acha baba....main nahi....hoon gussa tumse...ab khush!!

Om(he finally stopped): han....

Both were breathing heavily and in all these they didn't realised their position.They both were lying on bed while Gauri was in his embrace very close to him. They were looking in each others' eyes intensely. He gently moved her hair behind her ears and his one thumb was caressing her right cheek. Soon the distance between them was closed and their lips met. His lips were working on her upper lip while she started sucking his lower lip. After kissing for ten long minutes they finally broke the kiss feeling the cruel need of oxygen. He put his forehead on hers while they remain in the same position for some time. Gauri broke the silence after some time.

Gauri: thank you Om...

Om(looked into her eyes): kyun?

Gauri: meri zindgi mein aane k liye...and I can't thank god enough for...

But before she could complete he put a finger on her lips. 

Om: look, hum ek dusre k saath khush hai ye jyada matter karta hai koi aur baat se, so please; dobara aisa kuch soachne ki jarurat nahi hai ki tum lucky ho and all that...main bhi utna hi lucky hoon tumhe pakar...samaj gai? (she just nodded in positive) aur ab ye emotional baatein kar k mood ko emotional mat karo...chalo koi aur baatein karte hai...

Gauri: kya??

Om: chalo tum mujhe apne bachpan k bare main batao, (then excitedly) nahi pehle main tumhe mere bachpan ka ek kissa batata hoon...(she smiled looking at his excitement) to ek din kya hua maine apne aap ko gahr k andar galti se lock kar liya...tab main bahot chota tha, sayad ek ya dhedh saal ka...aur mujhe lock open karna bhi nahi aata tha..

.

.

and finally papa ne lock open kiya. 

He looked at her after completing his story to find her sleeping. He smiled looking at how innocent she looks in sleep. He also went to sleep after putting a small kiss on her temple.

Meanwhile Ruvya(in Goa):

Sleep was far away from someone's eyes who was none other than Bhavya who was practically lying naked and being cuddled by her naked husband. The proximity between them was still affecting her, also after making out for three hours. 

:Few Hours Ago:

It was already evening and still Rudra couldn't find a way to propose his own wife. When they landed in the morning he has decided to propose her like bollywood movies but then he changed his mind thinking about how cliche his idea was. She was a cop and she might not like that idea. And it's already 7:30 in the evening but he couldn't come up with any idea. They were walking on a beach from last one hour and now he was tired of walking. On the other hand he wanted to propose her on the same day. He wanted to spend the next day with her as his wife and not friend like how they spent the present day. 

Suddenly a boy came to him and asked him to take a photo of him with his wife. Rudra took the mobile and they both started giving different poses for the photo. Meanwhile Rudra also got an idea to confess his feelings. He checked his pocket and the box of ring was there only. The boy came to take his mobile back and thanked him. After giving his mobile back Rudra asked him to take his and Bhavya's picture. The boy happily obliged. He went little far and asked them if they are ready or not. Rudra nodded his head and suddenly sat on her knees and opened the box of ring infront of her while Bhavya looked at him shocked. The boy started clicking their pictures while everyone started cheering for them. 

Bhavya: kya kar rahe ho Rudra? sab dekh rahe hai...

Rudra(he took her hand in his): vahi kar raha hoon jo mujhe bahot pehle kar dena chahiye tha...I don't know Bhavya tumne itne saal mujse, apne pyaar se dur rehkar kaise guzare...lekin mujhe pucho to aaj main tumhare bina ek pal bhi guzarna nahi chahta...I can't imagine my future without you Bhavya. Tum ek bahot hi aham hissa ban gayi ho meri zindgi ka aur ye baat main tumhe aur puri duniya ko aaj bata dena chahta hoon ki main tumse pyaar karta hoon...I LOVE YOU BHAVYA...(making her wear the ring) and I promise ki kuch bhi ho jaye, chahe kaisi bhi situation ho, main hamesha tumhara saath dunga...

Everyone started rooting and hooting for them and asked Bhavya to confess her feelings. Her eyes were filled with water because she has never imagined that he can forget his past and move on with her but he is confessing his feeling and which were true. She could say that by just looking in her eyes. Everyone waited for her answer. 

Bhavya(wiping her tears): I love you too Rudra....maine apni puri zindgi main sirf aur sirf tumse hi pyaar kiya hai...I love you...

Everyone clapped for them while she made him stand up and hugged him immediately. He also hugged her back without thinking about the people around. After a minute they broke the hug while everyone congratulated them. The boy came to them and gave him his mobile.

Boy: congratulations guys...by the way maine bahot sari pictures click ki hai and she has taken a video also...I'll send it to you..

Rudra: thank you so much yaar.

After everyone left he looked at Bhavya who was standing little away from him. 

Rudra: wapas chalein? (while she nodded) vaise tum itne dur kyun khadi ho?

he pulled her to him and started walking with her hand in his while she blushed because he was so close to her. He looked at her blushing and he felt sudden urge to kiss her. Felling his gaze on her she also looked at him. She understood the look in his eyes after all she has felt that for so many times. She looked away not able to control herself. They both had their dinner silently and then went to their room. 

As soon as he closed the door he found himself being pushed into the door by his own wife who looked in his eyes with passion filled eyes. Don't know who took the first step but they both started kissing each other passionately. Meanwhile she removed his jacket and t-shirt. Her hands started caressing his half naked form without breaking the kiss. Finally feeling lack of oxygen they stopped kissing. Both were panting heavily. Now she realised how she removed his t-shirt and her cheeks turned pink. She didn't look at his eyes. Due to that he thought that she is not ready for the next step. So he slowly pulled her close to him and kissed on his forehead and then whispered something in her ears.

Rudra: I know Bhavya tum abhi iss sab k liye ready nahi ho, don't worry, we'll wait...abhi tum change kar lo aur aaram karo...

She immediately looked at him. How can he think that she is not ready for being loved by her love, her husband. She is more than willing to take next step with him. 

Bhavya(looking in his eyes): aur tumhe aisa kyun laga?

It took some seconds for Rudra to realize the meaning of her question. That means she is ready for taking the next step with him. 

Rudra: iska matlab??

She just nodded to confirm that what he was thinking was right. The next moment he again took her lips in his and carried her to the bed. Slowly all their clothes were lying on the floor and both were making out crazily. 

:PRESENT:

Bhavya was awake from last one hour as she was not able to sleep being naked next to him and she also didn't want to disturb his sleep so she didn't move. After a minute she heard his voice.

Rudra: nind nahi aa rahi?

Bhavya: nahi...nahi to, aa rahi hai na...

Rudra: to pichle ek ghante se kyun jag rahi ho?

Bhavya(she just turned her head to look at him): matlb tum bhi kab se jag rahe ho?

Rudra: ab agar tumhe nind nahi aayegi to mujhe kaise aayegi? vaise nind kyun nahi aa rahi?

Bhavya: vo...actually...mujhe mere kapde pehnne hai...

He removed her from his embrace. She started to stand up but she was not wearing anything so she pulled the duvet but he pulled it back.

Rudra: lights off hai Bhavya aur ab aisa kuch nahi hai jo maine na dekha ho...(she blushed hearing his teasing voice)

She get up from the bed and came after changing in her night clothes meanwhile he also wore his clothes. She settled beside him on the bed. 

Rudra(taking her hand in his): comfortable?

She smiled at him and nodded in positive.

Rudra(kissing her hand): ab so jao, kal hamein sightseeing k liye jana hai...good night..

Bhavya: good night.

_____________________________________

Hii guys, as usual again I'm late so I updated little long chapter. I hope you all will forgive me. The reason for late updating is lack of inspiration and comments. So I hope you guys will comment on this chapter as I don't think I'll be able to get inspiration now. As there are hardly 2 or 3 chapters remaining in this story I'll try to complete it as soon as possible.

Please bear with me for late updating, I'm really getting very less time. I hope you will like the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank You!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 8.2K 35
A small story on rikara.. Gauri the P.A of Omkara Singh Oberoi fell in love with Omkara... She consider it 'Aadha Ishq' as it was one sided... Will o...
29.5K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
71.4K 5.2K 32
Omkara and gauri are best friends from the childhood. They cannot be away from each other. Gauri loves omkara. But will omkara love gauri in the same...
92.7K 7.7K 46
Cover credits to @luckykr13 Life plays many games, some times we win and sometimes we loss, but sometimes we have to loss to make others win. Life pl...