dancing with a stranger

By tylerjacksnook

More

lonley days
the beginning
mediocre
the girl with the glasses
she knows and she tells
what is this?
Her friend
sad ending

the Monday after

15 0 0
By tylerjacksnook

As monday arrived jack got up as usual and went to school. He got to school ealry because he never liked being home in the morning. When he got their he noticed the girl sitting at a table. He went over to her and asked her, hey u remember me?  She said yeah I remember u white boy. ... u can dance. Jack said thanks and continued to sit down with her and talked to her. Her name was kia. Kia was a sophomore who was super smart.....but she was kinda shy. As the bell rung, jack said see ya last. ... and she returned. As the day went on all jack could think about was kia.  As the day progressed jack caught her walking out to his car. She had missed the bus home. She had a sad look on her face and looked like she was gunna cry..... how am I gunna get home she said..... ill take u jack said.... she turned around and had a smile on her face when she saw it was jack.  She said thank you jack and got in his car.  As he took her home the talked the whole way and Jack was finally happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
688K 36.2K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.5M 130K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...