The Eyes Of The Devil...

By PerfectlyOdd_

The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twent Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS!
EDITING (read!)
Thankyou

Chapter Twelve

29.5K 1K 763
By PerfectlyOdd_

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!! THANK YOU

Oscars pov

"Hey angel!" I smile as I walk into the classroom and sit down next to Luke.

"Hi, did you do the m- maths homework?" We both smile. "Hey! You barely stuttered!" I grin. "I guess sp-speech therapy is coming t-to use!"

Thats right. I've been going to speech therapy three times a week for the past month or so. Its a lot of work but its paying off. Along with that my dad hasn't been home often, so I guess us staying out of each others way has helped too.

"And no, I didn't do the homework, what do I look like, a nerd?" He smirks at me as I pout.

"H-hey! I just want g-good grades..." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Do you wanna come over tonight?" I smile and nod. "S-sure, you can also d-do your homework." He groans and shakes his head.

"Mr Daniels I hope you're not distracting Mr Harris." Luke smirks at Mr Falcon. "No he's just helping me." I smile and sigh.

Me and Luke have become kind of close friends recently. I go over to his house a lot and force him to do his homework and it's actually improving his grades slightly, all while he walks with me to school most days and visits me at work.

It's nice, really nice.

I'm suddenly snapped out of my daydream when the classroom phone rings. God I hate that noise, it reminds me of when- "Oscar, your dads here to collect you" I feel my whole body tense.

No

Oh dear god no.

Not today.

Please be something else.

I nod and start to pack my work away, my whole body shaking. "Hey, hey, calm down. Whats up?" He frowns as he grabs my hand.

"N-nothing, I have a d-dentist appointment I for-forgot about. S-sorry I c-cant come ov-o-over. See y-you tomorrow!"

He nods and slowly lets go of me. "Text me later, ok?" I nod and leave, not wanting to make him worry or my father wait.

I see lizzie on the corridor and smile weakly at her. "Where are you going oz?"  The second i go to talk I almost burst into tears, wanting to ask her to save me,

But instead I just smile.

"H-hes come to p-pick me u-up." Her face falls.

"Why? Did you know he was coming to get you? Text me when you know what he's doing ok?" I nod and walk away.

I may aswell text her now as I have a clear idea of why he's here.

I feel bad, I know she wants to do something to help more. But we've tried. He always come up with a good story to the police, about how it was one of his friends and he defended me. No matter what he always has a good story and since he used to work in the law industry he always seems to have a connection.

((A/n i know this is a bad excuse for not going to the police again, but PLEASE just accept it. If the police could act on it id have nothing to write about. Plus this is an alternate universe where random tattoos appear on your body bc of a soulmate, please just accept it.))

My life is hell, but tonight will be much, much worse. He hasn't come to pick me up from school since last year and I will never forget what happened when he did.

Lizzie doesn't know what happens when he picks me up, nobody does. I told her every time he picked me up he just made me run errands for him which... isnt a full lie but isn't the truth. That's something I've never told anyone and never will. I can't trust anyone with what they do to me, it's so humiliating...

As I get to the main entrance I see him waiting. For the alcoholic mess he is, he dresses very smart. Suit and tie all the time. I'm not sure if he's trying to convince himself or others that he's a perfect man... but it often works.

"Come on son, dentist time." I walk out and as soon as I get into the back of the car he looks at me from the mirror. "Listen, I'm having a party tonight and I need you to clean the house. Don't fucking complain once ok?" I nod and stare at my hands. "Okay..."

God kill me now.

~~~

Oscars pov

Loud music echoes throughout the night, vibrations practically rattling the walls. I sit in my room, shaking, praying they leave me alone. But it doesn't work, it never does. I wince as my door swings open, he's back with one of his friends.

I feel myself get thrown down to the floor as the intoxicated man kicks me as hard as he can. "Do as he says if you want to see the light of tomorrow." I nod as my father leaves.

I look at my wall as his friend grabs me.

(Tw, r*pe)

He grabs me and moves me around a few times, my body complying as though im a lifeless doll, before he stops and smirks. I feel his rough cold hands travel around my body, slowly sliding up and around my chest. I bite my lip to stifle the scream I want to let out as i stare at my roof. After a moment I hear his belt unbuckle and his pants unzip.

I start to cry but his hand just covers my face.

As he starts I feel my whole body tense and at that moment I feel like a dear thats been struck down on a high way, yet is forced to lay half dead on the side of the road, watching the cars go by and hoping one kills it.

Numbness overpowers my mind and I quickly lose all concept of time, my mind only focusing on the small chips on the wall that I can count.

I cry until its over, until he leaves me there; my body numb, lay on my own bed as I cling to the sheets.

"That boy of yours is good, oliver."

(PLAY THE MUSIC!!!)

I feel my whole body tremble like crazy. I feel disgusting. No matter how many times they do it, it will never feel ok. What did I do to deserve this? I want to scream, to cry out and let out all my pain.

But no sound leaves my mouth. In stead I stare at my wall intensely, trying to force any happy thoughts to enter my mind.

Nothing.

I look around my dark, grey room and wipe my face.

I can't go through it again. I put on a jacket and redress myself before I hear those awful words.

"How much?" I hear a voice echo before the person starts to walk up the stairs. I feel panic overwhelm me and my head quickly begins to spin. I can't do it again, not now.

I practically throw myself at the door and lock it, my jelly legs not being the perfect immediate support.I look around frantically before pushing open my window. I stare at the moon, hoping some how it would snap me out of this life.

But it doesn't, it never does.

I hear my doorknob start to rattle and I climb out of the window, not wanting to take any more time.

The drop isnt that far, i've done this multiple times so im not scared of it,

Its what comes next that I fear.

Just before I jump I hear the door unlock. He stands there looking furious

"OI, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?"

He goes to grab me,

And with that, i jump.

I hear the front door open as i begin sprinting towards the woods. I hear them screaming my name which makes me try to run faster. I don't know where im going but I can't stay here.

I look around and see theres no other owned houses in sight, every house on this road is either spread out or up for sale. Nobody will hear them hunt me down.

My vision becomes slightly blurred as I continue to cry, god when did I start crying again? I wipe my face and look around again. I look behind me too see the same old flashlights searching for me as I start running through the dark forest, a sight I haven't seen in a while.

Im being hunted by satan himself.

My mind cant focus and I feel like im about to pass out, but I can't. If I ever let them catch me,

Im dead.

I let out unsteady breaths as I try to run as fast as I can away from everything. The wind surrounding me makes me feel for a moment like im free.

But in fact im anything but free.

"OSCAR, DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS SHIT AGAIN." I hear his loud voice boom through the woods, showing his anger has intensified.

He's either giving up or right behind me.

I dont stop to check, I never stop running.

I feel it begin to rain and my whole body start to soak. This hasn't happened in what feels like months, part of me truly thought I'd never be hunted through these woods again, I thought I'd be able to make it my whole senior year without him having one of his... parties. But I guess I was wrong.

I continue to run without looking back until I realise I've made it to around 3 blocks away since the woods connects two different housing estates.

I continue to run and find myself on a street. Wait I recognise this place, Luke lives around the corner.

I pick up my pace, checking everywhere around me, Paranoia engulfing my mind.

I eventually slow down and look up to see his house.

Why did Icome here?

What am I doing?

I'll freak him out!

Before I can stop myself im already knocking on the door, which after a couple of seconds is answered by Luke himself.

He pauses and looks at me. His eyes widen and he steps forward slightly. "Oscar?" I whimper and before I can do anything hes wrapping his arms around me, engulfing me into a tight hug.

And thats when my emotions set free. I cling onto the taller boy and cry against him, hoping that a part of him doesn't realise and thinks everything is alright.

I don't want him knowing, not ever.

We stay like this for a few minutes until I somewhat calm down, both of us stood under the small roof of his porch.

He slowly pulls away and stares at me. "You're staying the night." I shake my head. "I d-dont want t-to be a bo-bother, i've a-already rui-ruined your n-night." He shakes his head.

"Calm down angel, you've not ruined anything. Do you really think I'd let you leave like this?" He gently grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

"Oscar? Sweetheart are you ok?" I nod my head at Amy. "He's ok, just wet clearly. He's gonna stay the night, is that ok?" She smiles softly and nods. "Of course dear, you're welcome any time." I smile, trying to hold back my tears.

God what I'd do for a family like this.

"Here you go boys." I turn to Jake, Luke's dad and gently take the towel. "T-thankyou." He ruffles my hair and smile. "No problem my boy."

I stare at him for a moment before looking down at the towel. My boy...

"Okay, we're gonna go upstairs." I say another quiet thankyou to both his parents and slowly follow him up, pain once again setting in across my body.

As soon as we get into his room he turns around and pulls me into a tight hug.

I don't say anything, I don't even cry as I grip onto his shirt, as though im clinging for deer life. It's as though I can't cry, as if my mind is so used to this that once the initial panic has subsided it becomes a numb memory within the collection of many.

I want to scream and cry so loud that it hurts for people to hear, so that people understand and for once understand my emotions.

But I don't.

Instead I cling tightly to the warm boy stood in front of me, as if im afraid to let go. After a few minutes I pull away and cover my face, highly embarrassed of my current state. "I'm s-so sorry."

"Don't apologise, god please don't apologise you did nothing wrong. What happened?" I stare out of his window, trying to gather the words to explain.

"I- he- he- t-they..." he nods and pulls me into another hug.

"Shhh its ok. You dont have to tell me right now, just know im here for you and any time you're upset, come straight to me, ok?" I nod slowly.

I cling to him for a little while longer, almost fearing the mental state im falling into along with the memories flashing from before. It feels as though the numbness has brought me to a somewhat clouded mindset, one where it feels like my whole body is about to shut down.

"Thankyou Luke." He smiles softly. "Do you need anything? I mean aside from spare clothes because I mean you're soaking." I think for a moment. "P-please can I u-use your show-wer." He nods, still keeping me trapped in his warm embrace.

As though trying to tell me i'm safe.

Am I a fool for believing him? Probably.

He soon lets go of me and goes into the bathroom to change. I look down at my phone to see a text from my father.

I want to cry at the two words that he sent to me.

Home. Now. -Oliver

I dont know what will end worse, if I stay or go?

But what I do know is, that man is going to kill me.

One way or another.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 2453

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
438K 12.6K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...
187K 4.2K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
132K 5.9K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...