dancing with a stranger

By tylerjacksnook

More

lonley days
mediocre
the girl with the glasses
the Monday after
she knows and she tells
what is this?
Her friend
sad ending

the beginning

15 0 0
By tylerjacksnook

As jack arrived to the dance everything was just starting off. The music was super loud which he knew would not bother him after an hour or two. His friends all grouped together in a corner and just hung out until more people got there and it got darker. About  and hour later things really started kicking off. The couples started dancing on each other  and jack didnt wanna have to be apart of that so decided to go off alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
199K 15.5K 35
π•πˆπ‡π€π€π β™‘ π‘π”π‡π€ππˆπŠπ€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
519K 32.9K 67
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
144K 4.1K 39
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...