Girl Gone Bad (18+)

By pinkrari

Morgan Green used to be a normal teenage girl. She was popular, had good grades and a bright future ahead of... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 15

3.4K 98 9
By pinkrari

Chapter 15

Morgan's POV

His nostrils flare, suddenly relaxing his tense shoulders and looking over at me. "Are you ok?"

I nod, scratching my head, "Yeah.."

He nods, and turns to keep his eyes on the road. "You looked pretty shaken up."

I nod, avoiding eye contact. "W-Well..yeah."

We soon pull up to my house and I softly wave at him. "Thanks for the ride."

"I had no choice." He mutters, rubbing his forehead.

I walk up the steps and hear his car door slam behind me. I turn my head to see him following me. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm coming with you." He walks around and rings the doorbell.

I place my hand on his shoulder, "You don't-"

His head snaps to the right and he eyes my hand on his shoulder. I look down at it and quickly take it off. "You don't have to do that.."

The door opens to reveal Fiona's surprised face with her hair in a low, messy ponytail. She smiles when she sees me and widens the door. "Hellllo!"

She gestures me to come inside and waves at Detective Carson. "Hi, I'm-"

"I know who are." He interuppted coldly. He blinks a few times before throwing her a fake smile. "I meant, you're obviously Gree--Morgan's mom, right?"

She nods, "Yes, I am. And you are?"

"I'm Detective Carson, we just came from the police station and-"

"Police...station?" She looks back at me and frowns. "Why?"

I cross my arms and lean on my left leg. "He needed my help with something."

"Oh..ok." She smiles at him and he nods at me, turning around to leave when my mother stops him.

"You wouldn't mine staying for lunch, would you?" She raises both of her eyebrows.

"Actually I-"

"Just for half an hour...please?"

For some reason, I was hoping he'd say yes. I don't even want him in my house, let alone meet my asshole of a father and judge me and my 'family'.

He sighs, shrugging. "Why not."

*****
I took a shower and put on some more appropriate clothes for lunch--a blue long sleeved shirt and dark washed jeans.

I had just finished combing my damp hair and decided to let it air dry when I hear Fiona calling my name. I sigh, setting my brush down and hurrying down the stairs right behind Mason.

I heard Fiona let out a very loud laugh, taking a seat beside Christian. Mason sat down next to an empty seat as I stared at every one in confusion.

"What's going on?" I ask, standing beside the kitchen doorway.

"Oh, Morgan take a seat." She smiles, pointing to the empty chair beside Mason.

I sat down, my eyes wandering to Detective Carson, who had just taken off his coat with his sleeves rolled up.

"Asher was just telling us about how he always dreamed of being a cop." She smiled and started to cut her steak.

He cleared his throat, "Actually-"

"He's a detective, not a Police officer." I suddenly correct, surprising myself and everyone at the table.

His eyes flicker to mine, and I could see him holding a smile back.

"Oh, that must be twice the fun!" She chirped, clapping her hands.

He chuckled. "Yes, and actually," He pauses looking over at me and smirks mischievously. "Your daughter, is a lot of help at the station."

Christian looks up from his plate, frowning. "Wait, what?"

"You know what? How about she tells you all about it." He smirks, leaning back in his chair.

What is he doing?

All eyes are on me at the table, waiting for me to speak up. I slowly put down my fork and hesitantly break the silence.

"Well.." I breathe, shooting daggers at Detective Carson. "I-I mostly help with interrogations, you know. Good cop, Bad cop."

He chuckles. "Guess who's the Bad Cop?"

I grit my teeth and shake my head. "And sometimes we...I go undercover to catch criminals." I lie.

Fiona cocks a brow and smiles warily. "That seems kinda dangerous, right Christian?"

"Nevermind that. Why are you even at the police station in the first place??" The loud sound of his fork hitting the plate rings my ears.

I roll my eyes, sitting back in my chair and whispering, "Here we go again."

"I specifically told you to stay away from trouble! I told you to stop! And who am I kidding, you were never going to listen to me in the first place weren't you?"

I don't say a word.

"Dad, maybe you should calm down, okay?" Mason tries to ease the tension at the table.

"How about you shut up, okay?" He snaps.

Fiona gasps and scolds him. "How dare you speak to our son like that?!"

Detective Carson sits at the end of the table confused on what to do. Honestly, I'd be the same if I ever had dinner with some fucked up family.

"That's what he gets for butting in!" He shouts. Looking back at me he continues to scream at me. "Back to you young lady! How dare you disobey me? Am I a joke to you?"

Yes.

I roll my eyes and shake my head, the rage growing inside of me.

Breathe, Morgan.

"Answer me!" He slams his hand on the table.

I shake my head and rub my face. "I've had enough of this."

"Enough of what?? All you do is go out and fight!"

"You cause trouble, get arrested, and I always have to deal with your disgusting attitude at the end of the day!"

"What example are you setting for Mason?!"

"You're such a horrible sister! No, you're a horrible daughter!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I screech. "I'm a horrible daughter?! Me? I'm a horrible daughter? You're lucky I have enough patience to deal with the strong smell of bullshit you spit out of your mouth every fucking day and night."

Fiona reaches forward to touch me, "Morgan-"

I recoil, shaking my head. "No. At least I care for Mason. At least I give him the love and attention he fucking deserves. All you do is put him to shame. You do that to me too! You ignore him all the time. I feed him, pay for his stuff with my own money--oh, which I earn from fighting. All of those things are what a father should do, whether you like it or not."

"Of course I never pay attention. I'm too focused on keeping you from getting yourself killed!" He seethes. "And how dare you speak to me like that?!"

"I'm going to tell you something, Ok?" I raise my eyebrows.

He scoffs, "Excuse me?"

"You. Yes, you." I point at him, shocking everyone at the table.

"Everything I just said, ponder hard on it."

Fiona gasps, pointing at me. "Morgan you can't-"

"Because I said what I said, I meant what I said and I said what I meant." I scrape my chair back and run into the main hallway, shove my feet on my boots and quickly grabbing my coat.

I hear someone call after me, but I ignore it and hurry down the stairs. I don't care where I was going, but I started to walk down the sidewalk that I knew lead to somewhere in town that was far from here.

"Green!" I hear the front door slam and his giant footsteps catch up to me.

"What do you want?" I ask, keeping my eyes trained on the sidewalk in front of me.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

I stop walking and look up at him. "What do you want?"

"You good?" He asks again, putting his hand in his pocket.

I nod, "Peachy." I turn to continue walking when he grabs my wrist.

"Green."

I sigh, slowly licking my lips.

"What happened?" His eyebrows narrowed.

"You saw what happened." I speak softly.

"I know but..why was he so...cruel to you?" He frowns.

I shake my head and shrug. "You're gonna have to ask him that, but I'll guarantee he'll go into a full rant about how irresponsible I am."

He slowly nods his head, put his fingers are still wrapped around my wrist.

"Plus," I rip my hand away from his grip. "This never would've happened if you hadn't brought up me being at the station constantly."

"Well I didn't know you're dad was gonna react like that!"

"Yeah, because you don't know my family. And you don't know me, so stop acting like you do."

"Green, I never said-"

"You know what? Just leave it. Just leave me alone and give me some space, you've invaded it enough today." I say coldly, and continue to walk down the sidewalk.

I was about to reach the end of the block when I see a familiar car zoom right past me, causing a puddle to splash all over me.

Just before the car disappeared around the corner, I got a good look at the back of their head and noticed the hair color.

Dark Red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 117 23
Mary Carson is a spunky 20 year old girl who lost her mom 2 years ago and lives with her Dad. She's a joyful person who likes to Roller skate and dra...
38 19 17
A workaholic CDA agent and a cool and calm FDI agent gets entagled to a murder case that challenged their belief, faith, and skills. Taylor, who's l...
604K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...
1K 129 28
"I love you Brenn. I fell in love with you from the first time i laid my eyes on you, I just never thought that a man like you would ever consider lo...