๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled

Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea

10.7K 420 949
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Beings
"These will be times that I will miss
Don't blame me if I don't come through I spent a lifetime on this
But I would give it up for you Because I know what you do out of passion But it only makes it harder for me
And I know that you're scared by the notion We'll become who we're meant to be. Fall in the hands of a greater unknown Let me be there And tell me if you need time to prepare All we'll demand is the world"
~~~

Your Pov:
"So that's the fabled dark island huh" Dareth said aloud as you both looked out to the ocean spotting an island shrouded in a dark haze.

"Seems so" you replied watching the falcon fly out towards the island scouting ahead. Dareth left your side returning back to his duties of looking after the citizens that were evacuated.

Small huts have been set up on the beach for the time being and it seems the people have been adjusting well despite all that happened. It's funny watching Dareth try to fix up one of the dilapidated homes and some children tried messing with him.

Looking over to the Destiny's Bounty the ninja were working on repairs so you headed over offering some assistance since you've been on standby with nothing to do.

Looking up on the platform you watched Jay get sprayed by some fuel from a loose pipe.

"Ugh, useless pile of junk" Jay groaned kicking the thruster in frustration.

"Oh, it's worse than I feared." Nya sighed listing off the issues "The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain, she's not getting airborne anytime soon."

Pulling yourself up onto the platform you sat there listening to the conversation "So if the stone army attacks again we're sitting ducks" Cole frowned at the news.

"Uh, ducks can fly Cole, weren't you listening?" Jay retorted raising a eyebrow at the earth ninja.

"We're like penguins because they can't fly" you proposed an alternative bird analogy.

"We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Argh I hate feeling helpless" Kai grumbled.

"We mustn't give up hope Kai" Sensei Wu told the group as him and Zane approached.

"But the stone army is Indestructible you saw it, at best all my powers could do was slow them down" Lloyd told his uncle hopelessly.

"That's not entirely true" Misako butted in "There is a way to defeat them and it is told within the scrolls."

Gathering inside the Bounty Misako unrolled one of her scrolls on the table for everyone to see.

"The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the stone army lies within the green ninja" Misako started to explain.

"I tried already, I gave them everything I had" Lloyd interrupted helplessly.

"Yes but you are stronger than you think" she replied looking at her son and pointed to the scroll again "The true power of the green ninja can only unlock when his four protectors find their own pure elemental powers."

"Are we the protectors?" Cole asked with hopeful eyes.

"Pfft, silly question of course we are, haha. Right?" Jay added but looked to Misako for confirmation.

"If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental weapons no longer exist, we cannot tap into our elemental powers without them" Zane voiced his thoughts aloud.

"But the powers do exist within each of you and there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the temple of light" She continued with a plan.

"Temple of light? What's that?" Nya questioned curiously.

"The gold in the golden weapons was from the golden peaks, but they were forged in the temple of light." Misako explained as she unraveled another scroll "It is a powerful place I thought only existed in legend."

Sensei thought for a moment before asking "It's on the dark island?"

"I think our only choice is to find out" the older woman nodded eagerly.

"So we get our powers back? All right!" Cole exclaimed happily jumping in the air.

"But we still have a big problem" Nya interrupted that thought "The Bounty can't fly."

"It's a ship right? Can't it sail?" Misako asked looking at the blue ninja.

"Silly question, of course it can. Right?" Jay replied and looked to everyone.

"The Pirates that owned this ship before sank." you replied with a shrug "So we'll be fine. Probably."

~~~

You sat on the edge of a small pier dangling your feet over the water. For the past hour you've been watching the ninja scurry about getting the Bounty ready to set sail. Looking down at your hands you noticed that they were fidgeting like crazy.

Looking at everyone on the distant shore you felt that same feeling in your chest as before. A crushing weight in your heart, empty and hollow as you stared with a longing gaze. While everyone is working collectively to set sail you've sat alone.

Every time you offered to help you were shot down as the weight was already lifted by another's assistance. Despite your new resolve to help your friends you can't help but think of yourself as dead weight.

You feel as though you've done nothing of importance to help those around you.

A presence stood behind you looked over seeing Cole stand there before plopping down next to you sighing to himself. "We're gonna head for the dark island soon. The Bounty's ready to sail" the earth ninja told you as he dangled his legs off the pier relaxing for a moment.

"That's good" you replied looking up at the sky spotting some grey clouds forming in the distance "You should head off before a storm picks up."

Cole perked up raising an eyebrow "Huh? You're not coming?" 

"I don't know" you shrugged dully. "I'm sure you guys can handle yourselves over there but Ninjago may still need protection" looking down at your hands you added "I can do what's within my power to protect the people."

"We're all stronger together and you're apart of this team too (Y/n) whether you want to or not" Cole smirked nudging your shoulder "You're more needed than you think. I wouldn't think of going out there without you."

The earth ninja gasped on his own words that escaped his mouth. Tilting your head you leaned forward looking at his face. Cole's expression showed a mixture of confliction and agitation as evident of the rosiness of his face.

Looking up you wondered if the blazing sun was overheating the earth ninja and proceeded to put your arms above him to provide shade.

"What are you doing?" Cole questioned at the proximity as he didn't both moving you away.

"Cooling you down" you replied using one hand to grab a water bottle from your bag holding it out for him. "Heat stroke is nothing to take lightly."

Cole looked at you raising an eyebrow before bursting out loud laughing "That's sweet (Y/n) but I'm alright" he reassured as you retracted your hands.

Nodding you smiled a bit looking out to the ocean a thought crossed your mind "What are you gonna do once all of this is over?"

"Hmm? We have to beat Garmadon first before thinking about the future" The earth ninja replied confused.

"I don't know but I guess it helps when you're stuck in the present to look forward for the future" You replied with a shrug as that's what's always been on your mind.

You have no recollection of the past, almost stuck in the present like you don't know the steps to move forward. It's only natural to think about a time when everything may be better.

"I don't know what we're gonna do in the future. Once this is over I'd like to go out to eat. Maybe get some noodles and dumplings with everyone after a long day" Cole replied saying whatever was off the top of his head.

You thought about what that would look like. Sitting around a table with everyone under a warm inviting atmosphere. Freshly cooked food and horrible jokes and feeling like you belong amongst others.

"That actually sounds really nice" you smiled nodding in agreement.

~~~

The evacuated citizens gathered as the Bounty's preparations were finally finished and ready to set sail for the voyage. Everyone took their time saying goodbye and wishing for a safe voyage to eventually come home.

You stood off to the side watching the ninja say goodbye to their friends and loved ones almost smirking at the primary ninja's awkwardness.

"Now promise me you'll eat your vegetables" Edna said to her son warmly only making him groan.

"Mom!" Jay hissed looking away blushing in embarrassment

"Oh I mean it, you get sluggish when you don't get enough vitamins" She added and turned to her husband "Ed, tell him if he's going to save the world he has to eat his vegetables."

Ed raised a eyebrow glancing at his son then to his wife nodding "Uh, do what your mother says." 

Edna also turned to you "(Y/n) please make sure he's getting his nutrients." Jay looked to you frowning as she added "Make sure you're eating as well. Keep your strength up okay?"

You smiled at the older woman with your mask off "Will do Edna. Thank you for caring" you nodded gratefully as Jay sighed burying his face in his hands.

"You two better look out for one another and come back safe" She finished and pulled you and Jay into a big group hug with Ed joining in.

"Alright mom we'll be fine" Jay pulled himself out of the hug not even questioning anymore about how much his parents like you.

"You two stay safe too" you smiled at the couple as you glanced over at Cole and his father.

The earth ninja embraced his father warmly sharing a moment together. "I don't know what to say" Lou sighed at a loss of how to say goodbye to his only son.

"You don't have to say anything" the earth replied as he took in every second of the embrace.

"You're right, I don't have to say anything, but I do have to sing" Lou replied pulling away from the hug and gestured to the other members to his quartet.

The three started to hum as he sang a melody for his son.

"Who's gonna save Ninjago's hide~"

"Who's gonna make a dad swell with pride~"

"Cole is, Cole does"

"Cole, Cole, Cole"

He finished and you along with some others applauded the group. You could see it on the earth ninja's face as his heart swelled with delight as he pulled his father in for another hug.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard pop" he sniffed almost on the brink of tears.

"Now Dareth as the honorary brown ninja we're entrusting you with protecting Ninjago and tending to the Ultra dragon. Are you up to the tasks?" Kai said to Dareth.

"I won't let you guys down" the brown ninja pumped a determined fist and turned to the crowd "Did you hear that? I'm officially the brown ninja!"

They cheered for him as he whispered to Kai "What's my elemental power?"
Nya thought for a moment "Uh, hot air?"

"So I command the wind? Cool..."

"You hear that (Y/n)?" the brown ninja looked to you as his students were gathered around him.

"Take care of the city Brown ninja" you replied as you felt small arms hug your waist. Looking down the students hugged you bidding goodbye for now.

"See you around kids, stay safe" You smiled at the group of younger boys and hugged them but they couldn't all fit in your grasp.

Pulling away you turned to Dareth as he fidgeted unsure how to say goodbye

"I guess this is where we part ways..." The brown ninja muttered lowly rubbing the back of his neck.

Nodding you held out a hand for him to shake. Taking your hand in his you pulled Dareth forward into a quick hug. You patted his back before pulling away as a gesture that this is only goodbye for now. 

"I'll come back and see the great brown ninja again soon" you replied nonchalantly making Dareth beam with delight.

You were about to turn back to the Bounty to get ready to leave when you felt a tug on your jacket. Turning around you saw the little girl you saved from yesterday. 

She was blushing shyly as her parents stood behind her smiling at you gratefully for your help yesterday. "I wanted to thank you for yesterday again" The little girl smiled nervously as she twiddled something around in her small hands.

Kneeling before the little girl you tilted your head curiously as she placed something round and hard in your hand. Looking down it was a turquoise round see through pebble.

"I was playing on the beach earlier when this washed up" the little girl explained as you held it up to the sun watching the light reflect through.

"My mom told me that sea glass is lucky and apparently it's a symbol of renewal and healing" she explained smiling brightly "Thank you for saving me and teaching me to be brave..."

Gazing down at the small piece of glass you held it in your palm holding the object close to your heart. "I love it...so much..." you muttered softly smiling genuinely as your eyes softened at the gesture.
It always warms your heart when someone goes out of their way to give you a gift.

The girl ran into your arms hugging you as her parents watched the scene happily. "I tried to find one that matched your pretty glowing purple eyes but it was harder than I thought..."  The little girl whispered before pulling away and run back to her parents.

You stared for a second longer taken aback by her childish comment. Glowing eyes? That alone made you scratch your head. You've never had glowing purple eyes, only your regular (e/c) eyes.

Maybe it was how the light reflected yesterday. You never fully comprehend what you see when everything is happening at once too fast.

Heading onto the Bounty you stood next to Zane as he said goodbye to his fans. They waved signs around with the nindroid's name accompanied by hearts and excited cheers.

"I love you, you stupid nindroid" Mother Doomsday cried out to the master of ice.

"Pupils, it's time we set sail" Sensei Wu announced and the last of the ninja had come aboard.

The anchor was hoisted, the sail was set and everything was ready to set sail. The boat floated away heading towards your new destination and beginning the journey to the fabled island.

Leaning forward on the railing you and the ninja waved goodbye to everyone one last time.

"Dareth don't fall!" You shouted to the brown ninja as he tried to use his "powers" to push the ship. You jumped watching the brown ninja almost fall into the ocean only for his students to grab his brown robe and steady him.

"Jay! Did you make sure to pack clean underwear?!" Edna called very loudly amongst the cheering of the crowd.

"Yes Mom!" Jay groaned burying his face in his hand.

You and the other ninja laughed at the blue ninja's blushing embarrassed expression.

"What did that little girl give you?" Zane inquired gesturing to the turquoise piece in your hand.

"It's a good luck charm" You replied pridefully and showed it to them watching the light shine through.

"Oh wow, I've never seen sea glass in person, only in photos" Jay replied looking at the small piece of glass. Zane wanted to look at it so you allowed the ice ninja to hold it.

"I'm happy your efforts are being appreciated (Y/n)" Lloyd smiled at you as he enjoyed the soft look on your face.

"Wow... Sea glass is usually formed from broken bottles, tableware and shipwrecks" Zane said sharing some information "It takes about twenty to forty years of rolling and tumbling in the ocean to form this shape."

"This time on 'Facts I now know but won't ever use again'" Kai joked fake yawning as the ice ninja shot him a glare. You jabbed the fire ninja in the arm only making him giggle.

Zane sighed as he returned your new treasure smiling warmly saying "It's interesting how something once broken can transform into a beautiful piece of work."

You nodded as you stored the glass in your satchel and waved goodbye to everyone as they drew farther away before leaving your sight.

~~~

You looked out to the horizon watching the sun glisten over the waves as it set. Soft orange and yellow hues painted the sky clashing with the blues of the oncoming night sky. Looking out to the water there was not a single island in sight as the boat rocked calmly against the calm waves.

Leaning up against the edge you couldn't help but admire the peace as everyone gathered on the deck to enjoy the peaceful downtime before facing what lies ahead.

You heard footsteps and turned around to see Zane walking up the steps to join everyone.
He seemed quiet and lonely...

"Still no word from your falcon?" Cole asked the ice ninja.

Zane walked past him and stood beside Jay and Kai saying "Not yet" inaudibly.

Walking up behind the ice ninja you tried comforting him "He will be okay" you mouthed and patted his back reassuringly. He nodded quietly before turning his head towards the horizon keeping his hopes high.

Wanting to get a better view you managed to climb yourself up on the hull of the boat plpping yourself right on the red dragon's head.

"I wonder what's on the island?" Kai thought aloud.

"An entirely new ecosystem?" Zane questioned curiously.

"Never before seen creatures?" Cole replied uneasily.

Jay perked up in excitement "Oh! Vegetables that taste like dessert?"

"I hope the stone army is there, they may have gotten the best of us once, but never again" Kai declared with a determined smirk clutching his fist.

"You said it!" Cole agreed pumping a fist.

"I wonder if this is the end of our destiny..." Lloyd worried looking down plagued by the 'what if' questions.

"If it is, there isn't anyone else I'd want by my side" Kai reassured the green ninja with utmost trust in one another.

"If it is the end, there will always be a new beginning and more trouble for you guys to get into" You stated not taking your eyes away from the sky.

"You're right and we are taking you down with us" Kai confidently looking up smirking at you.

Zane stiffened up as his eyes glowed a light blue "My falcon has arrived at the dark island!" He announced and everyone headed inside.

He hooked up his vision to the computer with some high tech goggles "There, now we all can see." On the screen it shows the falcon diving down and a stone warrior came into its sight.

A weapon was thrown in the mechanical birds path before the vision cut. Everyone gasped as Zane was thrown back as he lost connection.

"He's gone" Zane gasped staring into space shocked and wide eyed.
Kai and Nya ran over and helped him to his feet comforting the nindroid.

Sensei Wu stood up saying "We don't know that."

Nya walked over as you helped him get up "Oh Zane, I'm so sorry..." she apologized as the look on his face was heartbreaking one to see.

"He was our friend too, so we're not gonna let him go in vain. If the stone army wants a fight, they got one" Kai declared seething with resentment.

Misako stepped up and gestured to the window "That's going to have to wait, because we're sailing straight for a storm."

~~~

Author's Edit: November 18th 2020

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- โ€ข you and Cole are cousins โ€ข you are the elemental mast...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

6.9K 287 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
212K 7.5K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
575 23 20
Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข "Dear...