A SOKEEFE STORY

By TeamFoster-Keefe

Hi! Sokeefe story here! Smut areas are marked, but most chapters include a make-out session here and there. I... More

Before We Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Update (NOT A CHAPTER, SKIP IF YOU WANT)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tagged (You're Welcome to Skip)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
UNLOCKED: KOTLC Book 8.5 (MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT PUT TOGETHER~ALSO NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (20K?)
Chapter 34 (Part 1)
Chapter 35 (Part 2)(Mature)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Mature)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Mature)
Chapter 43 (Trigger Warning)
Chapter 44 (Mature and Trigger Warning)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Mature)
Chapter 47 (Mature)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Mature)
UNLOCKED COVER
Chapter 50 (WOW)
Chapter 51 (Mature)
Chapter 52 (Ending Mature)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (A Bit Mature)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Mature)
Chapter 63 (Ending Mature)
Chapter 64 (Slight Maturity)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Christmas Special)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (MOVIE!)
(I HAVE A QUESTION)
Chapter 69 (Mature but not in the normal way...)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Kinda Mature)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (Slightly Mature)
Chapter 77 (Slightly Mature)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 (Mature)

Chapter 8

15.2K 60 79
By TeamFoster-Keefe

Keefe's POV

Me and Foster had just been making out when she stopped and walked out the door. I sat up and heard a screech of pain. It didn't sound like her scream but it did sound like Fitz's. I smirked and heard the school door slam shut. Sophie walked back into the room and sat on the coat next to me. I reached out and pulled her waist. She fell on top of me.

"Now, where were we?" I asked. She smiled and leaned her head closer. Our lips only met for a few seconds when the door to the healing center opened. Sophie got off of me, taking the warmth with her. I held in my moan.

"Biana was wondering if you all wanted to go to her house to swim," Elwin explained. I sat up. Sophie peered in my direction.

"If Keefe's able to then sure," Sophie decided. Elwin studied me.

"His bruise may be there for a while but Sophie seems to have a solution," Elwin said with a smirk. Sophie nodded and pulled me out of bed. I laughed as she pulled me out of the healing center. We walked out of the school and I leapt to Havenfield with her. We walked into the house and up to her bedroom. Sophie went into the bathroom to change and I changed in the bedroom. Once I was done, I explored the room. She had hung the picture of all of us in the middle of the room. I smiled. Sophie walked out of the bathroom as I turned to see her. She was staring.

"You're staring Foster," I noted. She shook her head and we both walked down the stairs to the light leaper.

"Everglen," Sophie whispered, holding on to my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 185 33
This fanfic takes place after Unlocked, which ends (spoiler alert) with Keefe leaving. Sophie's feeling pretty awful, but the Neverseen is still a th...
45.8K 729 46
"I hope in the end, it's a love story." Sokeefe one-shots, start out with chronological chapters but switches to oneshots Wrote this when I was 12 so...
1.6K 12 18
What would've happened if they had already found elisyn before Fitz and Sophie did the inquisition? and more importantly, what happens to Sophie and...
3.7K 55 16
Using a lot of content from the newer books so beware of any spoilers! I don't have a rigid plan for this so if you guys have any ideas lmk! They ar...