MOON OF THE DAY (Dialovers fa...

By rena0714

*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, espec... More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十

二十一

1.3K 42 2
By rena0714

(Unedited)

Ayumi's POV:

School had finished and we were all seated in the limo headed home. Much to my distaste, I was seated next to Shu.

"Go sit somewhere else, Sloth."

"Heh, back to the name-calling again huh? Guess I'll have to teach that mouth of yours a lesson aga-"

I covered his mouth, glaring at him. I felt the eyes of everyone in the limo.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hissed at him.

He only grinned against my hand before licking it. I whipped my hand back, disgusted.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK?"

He only closed his eyes mumbling something about me being too noisy (as usual). I wiped my spit-covered hand on Shu's jacket.

"So what did Shu do to you Ayumi-chan~"

I turned to Laito, seeing his usual grin gone from his face even though he had that playful tone. In fact, everyone seemed a bit tense.

"NOTHING!" I said a bit too quickly.

"Nee Teddy, didn't she react a bit too quickly" Kanato mumbled at his bear.

"NO, I DIDN'T."

"I don't think it's very nice to lie Ayumi. Now, tell us the truth." Reiji said from the right of me.

Before I could say anything, Shu had answered everyone's question.

"I kissed her and she kissed me back. Simple as that."

"YOU FUCKING STUPID NEET WHY WOULD YOU ADD FUEL TO THIS FIRE? DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED?"

After my outburst, it was quiet for a solid minute before Kanato started laughing insanely.

"Nee Teddy, let's kill Shu for touching what's ours."

Oh God, here we go.

"Nfufu, I think I'll join you Kanato."

"Sto-"

"To think this deadbeat actually did something. It surprises me and irritates me for some reason." Reiji said from beside me.

"Guy-"

"Heh, you think you're smooth Shu. But I kissed her before you." Subaru said, smirking with his arms crossed.

I stared at him wide-eyed and my mouth hanging open.

"STOP ACTING SO PROUD SUBARU WHAT THE HELL?"

"Heeh, you kissed her too Subaru-kun? Looks like you'll have to die too~"

"I'm litera-"

"Hmph, so you really are what they call a tsundere," Reiji commented coldly.

"Teddy, it looks like two people need punishment,"

"Wai-"

"Has she slept in your room Subaru?"

"CAN YOU STOP SHU????"

"SHE'S BEEN IN MY BEDROOM BEFORE. SHE HAS TEA WITH ME ALL THE TIME." Kanato yelled at everyone.

"Kanato, that was one time...."

"Well, if we're talking about who's room she's been in, she has been in mine too," Reiji said snidely.

"I swea-"

"Aww Ayumi-chan, the only person's room you haven't been in was mine," Laito said pouting.

"For good reasons," everyone in the limo said.

"I was the first to bite her!" Subaru said growling.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?!"

It became quiet and I sighed in relief. I was beginning to feel a headache coming from this stupid argument.

"Hey, Yui. When is that stupid dance?"

"Huh? Oh, it's tomorrow. Which reminds me, we should go to buy you a dress!"

"Excuse me? No, I'm not wearing a dress. I'm wearing a t-shirt and some jeans."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT AYUMI!"

"Geh, shut up you're being so noisy right now."

"You're coming with me and that's not a choice. Will that be okay Reiji?"

"Hmm yes, I guess so."

I glared at the guy on my right. He had no expression on his face but his eyes were full of excitement.

"You guys are going to the dance? Then Oresama will come too." He said grinning.

"Teddy and I want to go too."

"Perhaps I shall go to watch all of you to make sure you don't cause trouble."

"It seems bothersome... but since Ayumi will be there, I'll go."

"So it's decided! Everyone is going!" Yui said excitedly.

I dreaded this. As soon as the limo stopped, I pushed Shu to the side and ran out of it, trying to get away from Yui. I grinned as she couldn't catch me, and ran into my room shutting the door. I stared at the door in victory and turned around to be met with 5 vampires.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"Fufu Ayumi-chan. Bitch-chan asked us to help her get you to go into the limo. We agreed of course."

"YOU WHORES I'LL KILL YOU."

"I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't call us that. Now stop being a child and get in the limo."

"NO!"

I was picked up by Shu and carried over his shoulder as usual. I started pounding his back, trying to get him to let me go.

"YOU BITCH SHU. WHEN YOU LET ME DOWN, BE PREPARED TO GET THE WORST BEATING IN YOUR LIFE."

He only hummed in response, not threatened at all.

"TSUNBARU HELP ME!"

He only grinned at me.

"KANATO, PLEASE! I'LL BUY YOU CAKE AGAIN."

"Teddy and I are tempted, but seeing our favorite doll in a dress would be much more satisfying."

"GAHHHH."

It wasn't long before we were outside and Shu threw me in the limo. He quickly shut the door and the limo started driving. I grumbled as I sat next to Yui and she looked a bit guilty. I sighed before patting her head.

"I'll get a dress but only because you asked."

She squealed and nodded excitedly. We soon reached the town and Yui dragged me out, rushing towards the nearest formal dress shop. We walked in triggering a bell and a lady came up to us.

"Hello, ladies how may I help you today?"

"We're looking for dresses for our homecoming dance."

"Oh, how exciting! Once you guys choose your dresses, I'll help you try them on in the dressing room."

We nodded as she went off. Yui looked at a couple of dresses, picking out whatever caught her eye and I only grabbed two, uninterested. I found a nice dress that Yui would definitely like. It was pale pink with flower lacing on it. It had short off the shoulder arm openings that were big enough not to squeeze her arms to death. I walked up to her handing her it.

"Here. Isn't pink your favorite color?"

"Oh Ayumi! It's so cute! Let me go try it on!"

I nodded and followed her as she practically ran to the dressing room. The same lady was there and she helped Yui into the dress. When she finished, I grinned. God, I have a great sense of judgment. It matched her perfectly, making her pale skin stand out and her eyes seemed brighter.

"I love it Ayumi!"

"Of course you do. I picked it."

"Okay, it's your turn to try the dresses in your hand."

I just sighed before getting up and going into the dressing room. The first dress was a long green one. It was strapless and had sequins. I flinched as I looked in the mirror. The green did not go well with my red eyes.

"I look like a Christmas disaster," I mumbled.

"It's ok Ayumi! You still have one more dress to try on."

I walk back into the room to try on the navy blue one I took. Oh dear God, I looked worse. I groaned in frustration.

"Yui, I give up."

There was no response.

"Yui?"

I look outside of my room to see her nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, she ran in holding a new dress.

"This one is definitely the one. Try it Ayumi."

"Fine. But if I don't like it, I'm leaving."

She nodded and handed me the dress . I went back to the room to look at it. It was an A-line, which wasn't exactly my favorite. The color was in between light grey and white. It had elaborate lacing all over it with off the shoulder long sleeves and it was about mid-thigh length. I got out of the horrid blue dress and tried on the new dress. I walked out and looked in the mirror. I gawked at how nice this dress made my body look. It made my red eyes pop and my brown hair seemed to match this color well. Even my skin looked good. I know I said I didn't like A-line dresses but it was perfect. I twirled in the mirror as my eyes sparkled.

"Do you like it?"

I stopped mid-twirl.

"Tch, maybe."

"Yay! Let's go buy them!"

We paid for it and put our dresses in the limo. They were covered in black garment bags so none of the boys would be able to see what they looked like. We decided to go to the mall and look around for a little bit. Our fun conversation was cut off when I looked and saw four guys standing in front of us. I didn't need to look at their faces to know who they were. I did a 180 dragging Yui with me.

"What's going on Ayumi?"

"Shut up and just walk."

But they suddenly appeared in front of us looking a bit too happy to see me.

"Yui head to the limo. I'll catch up later."

"But-"

"Just listen to me! I won't take long."

She paused before walking around them but of course, they didn't pay attention to her.

"Ayumi-chan! We wanted to see you!" Blondie said about to hug me but I pushed his face away.

"What do you guys want? Don't you remember my threat from last time? I have better things to do than talking to you lot. "

"Like what? Going back to those purebloods?" Reiji wannabe asked coldly.

"Yes exactly."

"We won't let you," Giant said before grabbing my arm and started dragging me.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!"

"Yuma..... Ayumi-chan looks..... like she's in pain....."

Giant aka Yuma tsked before tightening his grip on me.

"YOU FUCKTARD THAT HURTS!"

"Shut up."

How the fuck am I supposed to get out of this situation? Suddenly, I remembered that weird potion Reiji gave me and I used my free hand to get it out of my pocket.

"Eat shit you fleas," I said as I dropped the glass.

I instantly covered my nose as the fumes went into the air. The Giant let go of my hand, startled at the smell and I booked it. People were staring at me strangely as I passed, but I only ignored them and ran into the limo.

"DRIVE!" I screamed at the driver.

The limo soon started moving and I sighed in relief. Yui sat beside me as she handed me water and I thanked her, grateful. I drank some of it before leaving it on the side.

"Who were those people Ayumi?"

"Shh, you don't have to worry. As long as you're not in danger than it doesn't matter." I said patting her head.

She nodded and the rest of the ride was silent. We reached the mansion and took out our dresses before walking to the front door. We entered and Laito was the first to greet us.

"Welcome back you two~ Did you get a dre-"

He stopped before sniffing the air and growling.

"Why do you smell of those half-bloods?"

Curse their sharp sense of smell. Suddenly, all the brothers appeared out of nowhere giving me a heart attack.

"Ugh, you all need to stop doing that."

"Answer Laito's question Ayumi," Reiji said.

"Oh well, we were walking in the mall when they saw me and tried to talk to me."

My wrist was lifted from my side and I flinched from the pain.

"Who did this?" Subaru growled, examining the new red marks that decorated my wrist.

"Giant."

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM."

"Chill Subaru. All that matters is that I'm here thanks to Reiji's potion. Now let me go, I want to go to sleep."

He did what I asked as I yawned.

"Goodnight everyone."

I walked up the stairs and entered my room, seeing Shu sleeping on my bed, not surprising me in the least. I placed my dress in the closet and took a quick shower before changing into my pajamas. I went to the bed and pushed Shu to the side a bit so I could fit. I turned to my back to him but he grabbed my wrist examining it.

"Are you okay.." he murmured.

"I'm fine. Now go to sleep."

He nodded before pulling me to face him and he kissed my wrist. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him and interlocked our hands. I sighed before laying my head on his chest and smelling his familiar scent.

"Can you even sleep in a position like this?"

"Yes now shut up and sleep."

I nodded before closing my eyes and entering a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~

HI GUYS! OK SO I KNOW I SAID THE MUKAMI'S WOULDN'T SHOW UP AGAIN, BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT I MISSED THEM SO I SNUCK THEM INTO THIS CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE DANCE. THIS BOOK IS SOON COMING TO AN END UNFORTUNATELY BUT THE SEQUEL WILL COME OUT SOON! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. ILY GUYS. 

CIAO

-RENA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
512K 6.1K 18
"How many times are you gonna let this happen? I think you want this, such a slut." He chuckled then licked across your neck making you moan again. ~...
194 2 5
Meet Rozū Sakamai: the only girl in the Sakamaki household, blood related to the infamous triplets Kanato, Laito, and Ayato Sakamaki. Like her brothe...
1.1K 23 8
If you hate Yui do not read The siblings were sent to marry the rest of the Sakamki brothers so Karlheinz would have grandkids and each are assigned...