๐„๐˜๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
34 | morning wood
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
50 | change
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
56 | getting a taste of her world
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
60 | need to blow off some steam
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
95 | alligator eyes
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
113 | triumph
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
116 | magnetic
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

8 | backup plan

71.4K 2.4K 1.9K
By SinCircus_

This is going to be... Forceful. Might trigger anxiety so if you feel uncomfortable reading this click away.

Two weeks come and go and Jungkook hasn't showed up at the Golden Closet once. I couldn't spot him anywhere in the crowd and all the times I was summoned to go to the private rooms he wasn't there. Why the sudden disappearance? It's not that I miss him or anything weird. I'm only disappointed because I didn't get the chance to get back at him for the stupid games he lured me into playing. I still loathe and hate him from the bottom of my heart. I want my revenge on that bastard. I had the perfect plan that involved some 'toys', but since he didn't show up, I couldn't put it into action.

However, I came up with a better but riskier revenge plan. I put on my fuck-me outfit. A white loose sweater and a black brallete that is visible from the side, the shortest mini skirt I own, fishnet stockings and my black stilletos. Everyone's eyes were on me when I entered the auditorium but I didn't care. My main priority was Jungkook and I had to take care of him. My plan involves a pair of handcuffs under my skirt and an adjustable flogger in my bag. Basically, my plan is to torture him into leaving me alone.

When the bell rings, it signifies the end of the lecture and the beginning of my plan. I quickly leave the classroom, purposely forgetting my bagpack in the auditorium and then wait in the corridor for my colleagues and Mr. Lee to exit. Everyone hurries outside and I head back inside only to see Jungkook holding my bagpack. Jackpot.

"It seems like I forgot my bagpack." I say indifferently, but when Jungkook presents me my adjustable whip my blood runs cold. "You went through my bag?" I gasp in disbelief.

He grins like a devil and approaches me. "Can you blame me? Who knows what kind of sadistic scheme you were planning." He eyes my fishnet covered legs.

"Just give me my bag." I manage and he laughs.

"Not yet Eye Candy." He says and runs his tongue over his plump bottom lip. "Care to explain to me why you carry sex toys to a public place?"

I gulp hard. "It's none of your business." I snap and he comes closer while stretching out the flogger. The double click sound makes me flinch. Well there goes my chance at payback.

"I think," he starts "that you want to use this on me." He says deeply. Fuck, why did it sound so hot?

Jungkook grins and places my bag on the floor. I quickly pace towards it when he grabs my arm and shoves me at the Mr. Lee's desk.

"We're not done." Jungkook says and I freeze. He takes a step towards me and points the tip of crop's tip at me. He traces my right thigh with it and moves it upwards until he raises my skirt a little exposing the handcuffs. He strikes the inside of my thigh and I shriek. When I look at him, my handcuffs are in his possession.

Fuck.

Jungkook chuckles while I rub the sting on the inside of my thigh. Holy shit, the skin is burning and its getting really uncomfortable down there. He comes closer and shoves his knee between my legs. I can feel him on my sex and it takes me incredible willpower to not move.

"Tell me Eye Candy." He says. "Why did you bring this to the university."

I roll my eyes and climb on the desk. "I said, it's none of your business." I spit and his eyes darken.

"Answer me while I'm being nice." He warns, but I don't budge.

A few minutes pass when he suddenly drags me down and spins me around. Jungkook lays me on the wooden surface of Mr Lee's desk and I feel cold metal surround my wrists. I start panicking.

"What the hell are you doing!" I exclaim and he strikes with the crop again without a warning.

"If you don't answer me, I'll just force the answer out of you." Jungkook retorts and holds me down my the chain that links my wrists. "Don't you fucking dare move Elena."

Shit, if he says my name that means he's dead serious.

Jungkook places the crop on the desk next to me and uses his free hand to undo the button of my short skirt. He pulls it off, lets it fall on the floor and kicks it out of the way. Then he grabs the flogger and traces the outline of my thighs. Goosebumps spread all over my skin as the cold leather touches my hip as it travels across my buttcheeks and settles between my legs. When he presses the tip inside I gasp.

"Looks like I found a sensitive spot." He grins as I tell myself to keep still. But it's impossible to do so when he rubs my folds with the leather piece. I moan and my eyes screw shut at the feeling. I'm getting wetter and wetter by the second and Jungkook doesn't stop stirring my middle with the toy. I'm becoming feverish. Sweat courses on my skin and my long hair is becoming a bother. I blow some strands away and Jungkook slides my panties aside with the crop. The leather comes in touch with my wet folds and the sensation drives me crazy. I gasp and Jungkook cuts me midway when he thrusts the toy inside me.

"You like that?" he grunts and I look away. Jungkook moves the whip in circular motions and hits my clit. I moan ecstatic and ball my handcuffed fists. I grind against the leather and Jungkook pushes the toy harder in me to the verge of tears. I moan harder and he presses my hands against my back making me keep still. The way he's making me feel is just... amazing. I don't want this to stop. Until, he draws the wip outside my core and then strikes bellow my left buttcheek. I suck in a breath and my eyes open widely. That fucking crop is small but fatal. I curse myself for bringing such a toy.

"I told you to keep still." Jungkook says sharply and I nod suddenly dizzy. I take a deep breath when he flips me around, my back and my bound wrists against the desk. It's difficult to move in such a position.

Jungkook raises my sweater and exposes my black bralette. He skillfully runs the crop starting from my core to my belly traveling upwards to my breasts, brushing against my ribcage and finally my mouth. He touches my lips with the leather. "Suck it." He commands and I obey. I take the leather material into my mouth and suck on it tasting myself. How can he make something so dirty and vulgar seem pleasurable and even worse right?

He pulls the crop from my mouth and casts it aside on the desk. Then he parts my thighs with his knee and leans close to me. My heart is beating so damn fast that I think it will actually tear my chest open if it continues to hammer against my chest in that pace. His face is inches away from mine and I can smell his musky cologne. I can't distinguish the pupils in his eyes. He suddenly stops for a few seconds, both of us contemplating on what we want to happen. I'm excited at all the unknown possibilities.

Jungkook's lips brush against mine. And my heart skips a few beats. This is the first time we kiss. He brushes his tongue on my lower lip as he kisses and bites on the flesh. He licks my lips clean of my taste and he groans. I kiss him back eagerly, not caring how sloppy or messy it is. I know he wants this as much as I do. I lick his lower lip and his hands run all over my body. I'm extremely frustrated because I can't touch him with those damn handcuffs restraining me. But I don't want to create an argument right now either. I can feel his hands travel down to my core. He slides my panties aside and starts rubbing me again. I moan and he grins against my lips. He enters three fingers inside my pussy and finds my sweet spot a lot quicker than expected. He keeps hitting my clit and I can't help but grind against his digits. This is just too good to be true. Jungkook watches me as I move according to his thrusts and we both breathe heavily. I can feel myself climaxing soon. But why isn't he doing anything for his condition? His bulge is huge.

He proceeds pleasuring me with his fingers and I continue to accept the treatment. My juices are running on his hand and I feel like the biggest slut for doing such a thing in the university's auditorium. Once again, it is extremely liberating to do something that nobody in their right mind would consider doing.

With a few more thrusts I reach my high and let myself go. I come onto his fingers and I moan in ecstasy without caring about who would hear me.

"Good girl." Jungkook smirks and I can't help but feel pleased when he calls me that. "I want you to scream my name Eye Candy." He says as he continues to hit my clit with his talented fingers.

This is going to be the end of me. "Jungkook!" I moan and he grabs my neck with his other hand choking me a little.

"Look at me while I fuck you with my fingers slut." He orders and I stare at him aghast. My back arches when his fingers thrust into my sensitive spot and he groans. Never in a million years would I aloud my sexual partner to choke me... until Jungkook.

I moan as I come hard again onto his fingers. My chest is heaving and I can feel Jungkook's hand release my neck. He also removes his fingers from my core and I close my eyes grinning.

Jungkook chuckles. "Did you really think that I'd pleasure you without an exchange?" He asks.

I open my eyes to face him.

"This is only the beginning Eye Candy." Jungkook smirks wickedly. He then grabs the crop and hits my navel. "The real punishment starts now."

I wince in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 11.1K 50
Cover by @Niyonaika ๐Ÿ’œ SUCH A CRINGY STORY UGH I NEED TO SERIOUSLY EDIT IT Started: 5/29/17 Ended: 7/17/17 EDITING Characters: Mark Tuan (Y/n) Wang J...
4.1K 59 14
A book of TaeKook One-shots. โœจCompletedโœจ This book is mine, the ideas belong to me. Please do not plagiarise this. Thank you. Co-posted on ao3 under...
144 31 8
A cute reading time to all my readers..๐Ÿค— I hope you guys find this calming and relaxing โ˜บ๏ธ. ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰...
687K 16.2K 63
mature themeโœ” crossdressing โœ” textingโœ” Instagram postโœ” kinksโœ” ****None of these pictures are mine**** Books old name: baby boy Books new name: Tranqu...