Direct Message ×L.S×

By hannahbananabryant

I'm which Louis gets followed by his favorite celebrity and DM's him the words 'Thank you' everyday. More

Direct Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Twitter and Instagram
sorry
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
READ
2 years
Chapter 38

Chapter 12

5K 277 137
By hannahbananabryant

Recap

"H-haz?" He stutters and I can see his eyes water.

"Hi, Loubear." I drop my bags and pull him in a tight embrace.

Louis

The tears fell down my face nonstop and I can't bring myself to care. Just having him with me, in my arms, is enough. This is all I've dreamed of ever since I looked up his name on google to see what all the fuss was about and it was the best decision I ever made.

When we finally pulled back from the hug I could see tears in his eyes. His hand reached up and wiped mine away. "Got room for a temporary roommate?"

I nod my head quickly, which he laughs at. Harry grabs his bags and drags them into me and my Mum's apartment. I really hope my mother doesn't care. She most likely won't considering how big our apartment actually is. It has stairs so yeah its pretty big. My room and a bathroom is the only thing up there which is awesome.

"I can't believe you're actually here. Why are you here? Not that I'm complaining, but why?"

"Management told me I can come wherever I want for the rest of the week and I really wanted to meet you so..here I am."

"You're so sweet." More tears fall as I hug him again.

"Don't cry, smile!" He cheers tickling my sides a little which makes me laugh..well giggle..kinda.

"That was the cutest thing I've ever heard, Loubear."

I blush at that. "Thank you, Haz."

"Now, what shall we do, Loubear. I wanna do as much as possible while I'm here." His smile is wide and his eyes show pure happiness. I smile cause he's smiling.

"Well, I was watching a movie before you came to how about we watch that?"

Harry

"Let's do it."

He leads me to the couch and I sit down him beside me.

I wanna put my arm around him, I really do but I don't know if he would want that. I just get butterfly's when I talk to him, I know I have a crush on him. He's just too cute and his voice is beautiful and sweet. And his eyes, oo those eyes. And his hair looks so soft, I just wanna play with it.

I feel Louis move closer to me and I put my arm around him, feeling the butterfly's and a huge smile form when he smiled and cuddled closer.

What is life?

×××××××××××

Here's chapter 12! How was it?

Okay, I'm gonna start dedicating chapters. I don't know how to technically do it so I'll do it in a a/n at the beginning of chapters.

First commenter will get the dedication!

QOTD: FAVORITE TV SHOW??

AOTD: AMERICAN HORROR STORY CAUSE SWAG

BYEEEEEE

-Hannah xx :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 18K 171
New DM from @itsharrybruh itsharrybruh: Hello there louisfantasies: hello "Bruh" itsharrybruh: f4f? louisfantasies: sure ***** Or the one where Harry...
24.5K 404 20
uhm... larry one shots, basically. thanks, title.
56.3K 2.1K 14
'good guys don't do things like this!' 'no one said i was a good guy.' when Louis falls in love with his kidnapper.
96.7K 1K 16
Exactly what the title says!!