Living Affair

De Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

twenty eight

7.7K 317 233
De Missnellywrites

It was going on 8 at night as Montana walked into the studio. He greeted everyone he knew before he made his way to the snack bar grabbing a chocolate chip muffin. He then walked to the elevator pressing the third floor. Montana decided to spend some time in the studio since he hadn't had enough time to record some of his songs for his mixtape and his fans had been begging for it.

The real reason he wanted to go was because he needed some time to himself after what happened earlier. Kacey did have own suspicions but she just shook the thought away.

Montana closed his eyes as he got lost in his thoughts.

"Yo Mon it's done, we got that nigga." She heard in the phone as she turned her head looking at Montana.

Kacey hung up the phone as she threw the phone at Montana. "What the fuck he mean by its done we got that nigga? Y'all killed him?!"Kacey asked with a bit of concern in her voice.

Montana chuckled before looking at her. "What's done is done. What? Don't tell me you got sympathy for that nigga?" He asked and Kacey just looked at him not saying nothing.

"After what that nigga!" He shouted clenching his fist before he took a deep breath calming down. "After what that nigga did to you, you feeling sorry now?" He frowned.

"I didn't say that-"

"Exactly you ain't saying shit." He threw his hands up. "But got this dumb ass look on ya face. That nigga dead and if you feeling bad you can go visit that nigga casket." He said and she rolled her eyes."Better yet, you can go see that nigga now, he probably waiting for you to come to his rescue." He said trying to be funny as he reached over Kacey opening her door.

"You're doing too much now." She sucked her teeth as she closed the door back.

"That's what the fuck I thought." He started the engine.

The elevator stopped and the door opened as Montana opened his eyes getting out. He walked down the different doors as he walked to his. He walked past a door before he stopped going back to it. He leaned closer to the door so he could hear better.

"I told you, you better stay prayed up. You never thought the universe be looking for revenge." Her soft voice sung as she continued. "You can't keep just doing them girls like that. Thinking that nobody finna bite back, losing your mind baby. Can't be sure times wasting. Nice to meet you-"

Not giving a fuck Montana cracked the door opened so he could get a look at the person who the beautiful voice belonged too. Montana squinted his eyes as he watched her. It was only one thing different about her this time. Her hair was black.

"I'm sorry, I'm just here to do my job." She stopped when the music came off.

"What's the problem?" She snapped her neck looking at the engineer.

"Remih do that part over. Put a little more bass in your voice. Just a little." He said as he started the track over.

"Can we take ten, cause you getting on my goddamn nerves." She looked at everyone in the room. "Thank you."

Everyone walked out leaving her alone as they looked at Montana weirdly. Shortly after Remih walked out the room closing the door before she turned running into a hard chest.

She looked up before she smirked."Isn't this a pleasant surprise?" She looked at him from head to toe.

"It May be." He chuckled. "You got a nice voice."

"I've heard." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Wait..you were watching me?" She said with yet another smirk plastered on her face.

"I wouldn't say watching you, but I heard a nice voice and had to come check it out. Sound way different from when you talkin'" He joked as she laughed.

"I don't really do this singing shit. I just do it for fun or to help my brother out he's a Ima say upcoming producer and he stay tryna use me for a come up."

Montana remembered her mentioning her brother at the meet and greet so he asked, "How many brothers you got? I remembered you wanted me to perform for one of theirs birthday party."

"I got four and then I got four sisters including me." She said as Montana raised a eyebrow. "Yeah I know mama was a hoe back then." She said and he chuckled. "I never seen you here before though."

"Nah." He shook his head. "A nigga ain't neva seen you here befo', what you talm bout?"

"Mhmm." She playfully rolled her eyes. "You got me." She let out a laugh. It was actually a cute laugh and Montana knew she wasn't tryna be cute. Just from his perspective she looked like she didn't give a fuck bout anyone's opinions.

"But I'm going to head down to the snacks." She said going around Montana before turning around facing him."Ima still hit your manager about it. I'll see you later I guess."

"Aight Remih." He put emphasize on the remih part letting her know he knew her name.

"Don't wear it out." Remih winked before smiling as she walked down the hall and she disappeared making a turn.

Montana smiled running his hand over his silky before he walked down to his studio door.

Montana blew out the smoke from the blunt he was smoking as he placed it in the ashtray. He looked at his Apple Watch seeing it was going on midnight.

He sighed knowing Kacey would have a fit since he told her he would there two hours later.

Just after his phone rung in his pockets as he pulled his phone out looking at the contact. He pressed the green button putting the phone to his ear.

"Hello." He said looking at the ceiling.

"Montana where are you?" Kacey whined.

"The same place I been at."

"You told me, you were gonna be back here in two hours meaning ten, it's now midnight."

"Allat of people say they gonna be sum'n and they never do." He shrugged.

"You been drinking?" She said concerned.

Montana sucked his teeth. "Bye Kacey I'll see you in a lil."

"I love-" Her sentence was cut short when he hung up the phone. He put his phone on do not disturb before he placed it in his jeans.

Their was a knock on the door before looked towards the door. The person kept knocking as he stood up pulling his sagging jeans up walking to the door. He pulled the door opened before he looked down at her. She was 5'7 compared to his 6'6 height.

"Why you knocking like I stole sum'n from you?" He said and she smiled."Wassup."

Remih chuckled alittle looking at him seeing how low his eyes were figuring he was maybe high. "I wanted to give you this." She handed him the card.

He took the card looking at her. "What's this?"

"My friends having a roller skating party and her parties are what we call legendary. So i was just giving you the card in case you wanted to slide through." She shrugged.

"What's in it for me?" He joked.

"I mean i don't care if you do come, she just wanted to have enough people there and shit, rappers I guess. And for you maybe a fun night out. Alcohol, food, weed."

"Alright." He nodded. "I could bring someone with me?" He asks.

"As you please." She half smiled. "The date and location is on there so maybe I'll see ya, maybe not. Have a good night." She said walking away.

"It's morning time now!" He shouted with a chuckle before he closed the door. He read over the card before he walked back over to his seat.

Kori looked across the table at Kacey giving her undivided attention. Kacey was able to invite Kori out for lunch to talk. Kori thought it was to get to know each other and grow a sisterly bond but Kacey had different plans.

"Okay so look." Kacey said. "We don't know each other that well and I'm still processing everything now that I guess your my sister." Kacey says as Kori nodded.

"The other day when my mama invited y'all to my come to my wedding vow she was just talkin out the side of ha ass. I don't want y'all there." Kacey said straightforwardly.

"Wait what?" Kori looked at her confused. "Why?"

"Because I don't. That is just for family and we aren't that close and I don't know you from a can of paint. It's my decision if I really want you in my life and I really don't, it was going really good and then you came along." Kacey said harshly as Kori looked offended and hurt by her statement.

"I hope you could understand and if not oh well. Just picture yourself in my shoes."

"Why you gotta be so rude and mean?I've been calm and collective since we met and all you been is all rowdy."

"Because that's how I am. I ain't finna fake shit."

"You know what." Kori scrunched her face up shaking her head. "I don't know why I keep trying to make a relationship with a bitch who's so bitter. Our dad plays a part in all this not just my mom. If he knew how to keep his dick in his pants we wouldn't be here." Kori scoffed."I'm tired of putting on this nice girl shit for you. I ain't finna kiss ya ass  no more just cause you my sister." Kori said standing up grabbing her bag as Kacey looked taken back.

"Your twenty four Kacey, grow up.Yeah we don't know each other but I'm trying and you should too. It's only a matter of time before you have nobody in your corner. I'm surprised your husband ain't leave you either with that nasty ass attitude cause baby girl it ain't fuckin' cute!" Kori went in her bag slapping money on the table before she stormed out.

Kacey laughed it off shaking her head. The only thing she wanted to do was go outside and ring Kori's neck, but she couldn't cause she didn't have time to be in jail, or be on social media or to hear anyone's mouth.

"These little bitches be bold." Kacey mumbled as she grabbed her bag sliding out of the booth.

———

Kacey walked into the house closing the door as she took off her shoes by the door. She rubbed over her now 6 1/2 month stomach as she walked to the stairwell. Sometimes she would use the steps just for exercise since it was good for the baby.

Kacey finally made it up the steps as she walked into her and Montana's bedroom as she Montana and Major play fighting with the pillows.

Kacey watched as Montana picked the pillow up and hit major softly in his head as he fell on the bed."Boom boy." Montana said as Major laughed. He crawled over to the end of the bed climbing down before he ran over to Montana punching his legs.

Montana picked up his pillow before hitting Major with it alittle too hard causing him to lose balance and fall. "Them little hits hurt like a mufucka." Montana frowned as Kacey laughed walking in the room.

"Why you do that to my baby?" She said walking over to Major bending down to pick him up. "You Alright bubba?" She said attacking his face with kisses.

Montana sucked his teeth before he said, "Why you keep babying him? He already three and if you keep picking him up and shit that's gone effect him when he get older."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "He gone be my baby forever." She said before putting him down and Major ran over hitting Montana before he ran out the room.

Montana shook his head chuckling before he walked over to his side of the bed laying down.

"I wanna talk to you bout something?" She said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Wassup." He looked at her with both his hands behind his head.

"I wanna move."

"To a different house?" He said. "Aight we can but you looking for it."

"No." She shook her head. "I wanna move outta New York."

"Why?" He frowned. "What's wrong with New York?"

Kacey didn't like being in New York and she just wanted a different scenery. Somewhere, where she felt more safe.

"Cause." She shrugged. "I'm not feeling here anymore. I wanna go to Atlanta or LA."

"Nah." He shook his head. "I got my family and shit here. I don't wanna leave them behind."

"Okay and you also have a family and a life of your own, I'm sure they'll understand."

"Fuck allat, your moms just told you she got cancer and you tryna leave her down here by herself? What if sum'n happen? She ain't got nobody else to check up on ha and shit."

Kacey didn't say nothing as she thought about what he said. She didn't even think about her mom and her situation.

"Yeah you think bout that, before you decide to wanna move." He got up from the bed going into the bathroom.

    ———————————————
QUESTIONS:

Kacey & Kori's Argument?

Kacey wanting to move and Montana not liking that idea?

Thoughts on Remih?

Do y'all wanna see more of Remih?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.1K 1.4K 16
Yelena Flourish and Montell Bold have been dating six months strong. With Yelena's career vastly growing as well as Montell's business, the two becom...
57.7K 2.4K 50
Alone book 2. More so focused on Joy rather than Amir and kalanie. Just a heads up but enjoy ♥️
15.4K 679 51
A year after Jordan and Giselle get married, events that took place during a couple's trip to New Orleans threaten the dynamic of this once close gr...