Everyone belongs with their o...

By dexysims

"I haven't told anyone the real story. Not even him, her father." BTS is set to tour South Korea, including o... More

♡Rude Awakening♡ |1|
♡Many Missed Milestones♡ |2|
♡Firey Feelings♡ |3|
♡Make It Right Again♡ |4|
♡Big Occasion?♡ |5|
♡Familiar Features♡ |6|
♡No..No..No!♡ |7|
♡Walk out♡ |8|
♡Craved Presence♡ |9|
♡Shakey and Sweaty♡ |10|
♡Huge Hugs♡ |11|
♡Unfortunate Fate♡ |12|
♡A Storm Is Brewing♡ |13|
♡Glossy Eyes♡ |14|
♡Rights Revealed♡ |15|
♡Terrible Truth♡ |16|
♡Devilish Disasters♡ |17|
♡Motherly Tendencies♡ |18|
♡False Thoughts♡ |19|
♡Deal With It♡ |21|
♡Sterile Stings♡ |22|
♡Wait For Me Sweetheart♡ |23|
♡Warm Relief♡ |24|
♡Soft Safeness♡ |25|

♡Talk About Love♡ |20|

1K 38 6
By dexysims

Great, just great.

Eomma cancelled on me last minute, it's not her fault. I'm not sure whether to text Jae and tell him. He's at work anyways so it doesn't matter.

I unlock the door. Min-Ches wriggling on my hip. I must of left the bedroom light on before I left.

I stepped in noticing Jae's shoes laying beside the door.

He must be home?

I heard his voice coming from our bedroom. I couldn't make out what he was saying but he was on the phone to someone, I think.

I didn't want to disturb him if it was an important call he was taking so I crept up towards the closed bedroom door.

I put my ear up to the door, for some reason I was extremely curious, even though it wasn't any of my business.

"Who do you love more, Jae?" A woman's voice was audible, it made me flinch.

I froze.

How dare there be another woman in my house with my boyfriend.

I breathed out, settling my sudden anger.

As he's been saying, he's busy with business.

So she could be here for work purposes.

But what colleagues talk about love? None that I know of.

Or even visit each other's house?

I flung the door open, to my horror it was exactly what a dreaded.

Jae's arms wrapped firmly around a
beautiful girl in a revealing black dress.

"You of course, Vierre." He really said that...while looking straight in her eyes.

It felt like my heart stopped beating and wasn't working like it should.

I felt broken, heart broken...

She brought his face towards hers and moved her red lips against his.

Tears brimmed my burning eyes, my bottom lip quivered.

I felt used, he got bored of me that fast..?

Jae's head whipped towards the door where I was standing.

He pulled away from the girl, who then glared at me for interrupting their session.

"I thought you were out." He said horribly calm, as I've seen nothing wrong.

"H-how dare you.." I cursed, pulling Min-Ches closer to me.

A tear dripped down my face, I stared at the ground. Letting the tears drip freely, my hands shaking.

"It's not what it looks lik-." He forced his words onto me, I blocked him out.

"It is." I whimpered. I turned around as he tried to grab my wrist but I shook him off.

"Y/n." He yelled after me, but I kept walking.

My legs guiding me not my mind.

I called a taxi, and stood outside of the house that now meant nothing to me.

My eyes glued to nothing but the ground. Not daring to make contact with anyone around me, as I looked crazy crying to myself.

The journey felt like it took hours. I held Min-Ches against me, comforting her.

-time skip-

I ran towards Mineso's door, repeatedly ringing the door though my sobs.
I heard her rushed footsteps coming towards her door.

She opened it, concern written all over her normally happy face.

"Oh sweetie.." She engulfed me into one of her warm hugs. I sobbed into her, mumbling things under my breath.

She guided me into her bedroom, as I tried calming down.

"What happened..?" She held my hand in hers.

"He c-cheated on m-me..". The words brought another flood of tears.

"Jae..?" Her tone filling with anger.

I nod, the reality hitting me like a bullet.

"Everything will be okay..things will get sorted out...I-I promise." She looked at me with sorrow, she stood up quickly.

"M-Mineso, where are you going?" I asked confused.

"To the shops, I'm going to get some snacks for us..stay here." She picked up her bag.

"O-okay." I reply.

Mineso's PoV

I stormed to Y/n's house, where I knew he would be.

The filthy cheater.

A banged my fist against the door.

"Y/n...?!" A voice seemed desperate, almost hopeful.

The door opened, with a teary faced Jae.

My face softened, until I remembered what he did. He didn't even let me talk.

"Please tell Y/n that I'm sorr-." I cut him off with a slap to his face.

"Never treat my best friend like that again." I declared, making sure he heard ever word.

Anger flashed on his eyes.

"And never touch me again." With that he slammed the door in my face.

I huffed and walked off. He won't get off with this that easily.

I closed the front door behind me and walked through to see Y/n on my couch.

"Hey, everything good?" She spoke noticing my expression, she followed me towards the kitchen sink. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"Did you get the snacks?" She asked.
I shook my head realising I had said that.

"You didn't go find Jae, did you?" Her face dropping as I nodded.

"What did you do to him..?" Y/n asked as I took a sip of the water.

"Slapped the hell out of him." A smirk appeared at the edge of my mouth as the image played in my mind again.

"Mineso..really?"

"It wasn't as bad as what he did to you. He certainly deserved it." The truth spilled easily out of my mouth.

"I've never seen this side to you Mineso. Not gonna lie, I like it."

-----------------

my bestie drew another picture of a character in this book, she sent me it a while ago but I forgot to put it in a chapter..my bad

This is Mineso~ 👇🏻

Thank you so much 0_Kitsune_0

Hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

Love,
dexy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.9K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...
SMS By 🦉

Fanfiction

166K 5K 47
Min Yoongi, also known as Suga of BTS has kept a huge secret. He kept it from his members for years. Now, his secret is finally revealed to his membe...
Our Fate By rei

Fanfiction

3.4K 378 35
Ms. Lee is a busy lady, the only daugther of Versatile Music Ent.' CEO. She's a famous model. Min Yoongi, is a former member of the famous group that...
339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...