Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 64

22.9K 548 280
By niallsbabe_xx

Songs: (sorry I've been bad with these haha)

Thinking Out Loud -Ed Sheeran

Your Song -Ellie Goilding

Chasing Cars -Snow Patrol

•••

My eyes slowly blinked open, fluttering as the light poured into the stingy room, illuminating the tiny dust mites floating in the air. My head was suddenly sent into a shock of pounding; my eyes then squeezing shut.

Slowly rolling onto my back, my hands tangled themselves into my brown roots. I let out a quiet yawn, then glanced around the room. I seemed to have fallen asleep in the living room on the couch.

Red, plastic cups, and trash was thrown all about. Chip bags and crumbs fell onto the floor as I moved my feet. I crinkled my nose and gently sat up, babying my head in my hands.

Faint music lightly played through the speakers and the strobe lights were still going on in the corner.

God, what happened last night?

I had this horrid taste in my mouth and I suddenly felt my stomach quench, clearly indicating that I was going to be sick. Normally I can hold everything down, but As I quickly sprinted to the bathroom around the corner, my body was telling me different.

After I flushed and cleaned up, I found myself exiting and coming to view with Garrett passed out, surrounded by filled plastic cups. I lightly laughed and snapped a picture.

Good luck, buddy.

People were scattered all over the place, passed out. I walked into the kitchen where I found my phone sitting on the counter next to a pile of car keys. Louis or someone must have confiscated everyone's keys so they couldn't drive home last night.

I noticed it was seven twenty so I quickly sent Khloe a text asking if she was up before I pulled some pain killers from the medicine cupboard. My bum was sat back on the stool, my head back in my hands. Why do hangovers have to be so freaking rough. Can't you just be sick for like twenty minuets, then have it go away?

My eyes glanced up to see a guy- of which I do not know the name of- enter the kitchen. I threw the Motrin to him, watching as he opened the bottle and took two before thanking me. I chuckled and stood up, deciding to go take a shower before I had to leave to get Khlo. I wanted to be at least somewhat presentable.

I made my way up the creaky, old staircase and into the small bathroom. There was a person passed out next to the toilet, so I just took his foot into my hands, dragging him into the hallway. I was in no mood to deal with people's shit.

I locked the bathroom after myself and started the water to the shower, leaving it cold though to help me soothe this headache.

I dotted my finger with toothpaste before scrubbing my teeth the best that I could. I rinsed with a bit of water, stripping from my clothing. I'd need to make my shower fast so I had time to stop and get new clothes on.

The good thing about today was that I didn't have class until 10, when I'd start English with Khloe. She helped me get all my catch up work done the other day, so now I had to remember to take it all in with me because if forgotten yesterday.

I quickly hopped into the shower, hissing as the ice cold water trembled over my shoulders. I shook my hair a bit, running my hands through the knotted strands as I pushed it more under the streaming water. I squeezed a dot of shampoo into my palm before placing it to my head, cleaning the stale stench of liquor off my body. I then rinsed and scrubbed with a bit of Men's Suave body wash.

Stepping out, I rubbed the towel over my head, feeling the water ring out before I wrapped it around my waist. I went back to the mirror and placed a dollop of shaving cream onto my fingertips before circulating my chin with it. I then grabbed a spare razor out of the package in the cabinet, running it smoothly across my dark stubble. I had shaved just the other day, but for some reason, it doesn't stay gone for very long though. But, Khloe doesn't seem to mind. She comments on it once in a while, but I think she secretly loves it.

Once I was done cleaning and freshening up, I slipped into my clothes which smelt like a mixture of weed and vodka. I scrunched my nose and made my way out of the bathroom, almost running into a women who popped out from around the corner.

"Sorry." I mumbled, trying to move around her so that way I could get downstairs.

"Don't be sorry, baby. Why'd you trail off so fast last night?" she moved her brown hair to one shoulder as I furrowed my eyebrows. What does she mean? "I don't get anything in return?"

"Im sorry, but I think you're mistaking." I tried to push around her again, only for her to step back in front of me. "Listen, I have to go pick my girl up."

"Your girl? You never mentioned having a girl last night when I was eating that lime out of your mouth." she pouted, glancing my lips in the process. I narrowed my eyes at her, pulling her chin up a little rougher than intended, so that way she was looking at me directly in the eyes.

Intimidation flashed across her eyes as I held my icy stare. "That was a body shot, and you know that. It meant nothing because we did nothing. I am dating someone and I do not cheat, do you understand me." she pouted, moving her head from my hands.

I was taken back as she stood on her tippy toes, leaning into me. "Who said it was cheating if no one knows?" She whispered.

I quickly pushed her back, taken back by her question. Who the fuck does she think she is?

"I did. I'm done with whores. I was drunk and stoned last night, and I was just having a bit of fun. You and I both know that nothing happened, and sorry for you, but nothing will ever happen. I didn't cheat, I don't cheat, and never will I cheat." I sighed. "Now, excuse me." I was finally able to push around her, sighing in relief as she huffed and continued down the hall.

Who the hell did she think she was to tell me that it was okay to cheat on Khloe? Khloe has already been cheated on more than once, and I'm not going to be that third to do that to her. No way.

I quickly made my way down the stairs and out the door. My black car was parked on the lawn next to Zayn's red van, and Louis truck. I sighed and hopped into it, quickly backing out so I could get to Khloe on time.

I pulled into my dorm parking lot, sprinting to my room to change my clothes quick. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans with a hole in the right knee, as well as a black and white striped t-shirt. I haven't worn it yet, but it was really the only thing clean in my closet.

I'd forgotten to take my laundry to the cleaners yesterday... whoops.

I put a bit of soft jell into my hair, allowing it to be pushed off my forehead into a quiff. After, I walked back out, locking the door behind me. Liam was already gone, since he had class with Khloe soon.

I jumped back into my car, starting the ignition.

It only took me about five minutes to reach Khloe's dorm. She was sitting outside in the bench, a coffee in one hand, her book in the other.

"You should be careful out here by yourself, princess. You never know who might decided to stroll up." Her head snapped up and her eyes instantly connected with mine as a smile formed on her thin, rosy pink lips.

"Yeah, yeah." she laughed a heavenly sound as she stood up. I wolf whistled jokingly when she turned around to gather her things. She was only wearing shorts, a white shirt, and black sandals. Her hair was down with her bangs tucked behind her ear, and she had applied the smallest touch of makeup, as usual.

When she turned back around, I noticed a scarlet blush that danced across the apples of her cheeks. My doors were unlocked as she opened it and threw her stuff to the back. She then slid in, automatically sinking back into the seat and bringing her feet up to my dashboard. I laughed and pulled out my camera on my phone. "Why do you always sit like that?!" I laughed.

"It's comfortable!" she giggled, smiling wide.

"Whatever. How was your night?" I started out of the parking lot, and down the road.

"It was really good. I was glad to be able to catch up with them." I smiled to her, keeping my eyes ahead of me, however my hand had found a comfortable spot on her bare thigh. I smirked as I felt goosebumps rise on her skin under my touch. "How was yours?"

"It was good. The guys were happy." I chuckled, now kind of feeling guilty about the whole girl on me thing last night. Even though it wasn't technically cheating, I still feel like I may have done wrong. I mean, I wouldn't like it if that was Khloe doing that to some other random guy.

In fact, I'd probably beat the living shit out of him.

"Stayed out of trouble?" she smirked, clearly joking however it triggered that guilt inside of me, making me bite my lip.

"Yeah, Lou had a pretty good watch on me." I laughed. The car was suddenly quiet, but it was peaceful. We stopped at a light and I momentarily looked down at her to see a bright smile present even if we weren't saying anything. Like just being together was enough.

Oh, gosh, what have I done..

"Hey, babe, you trust me, right?" I asked as we started moving again.

"Yeah. Niall, what's this about?"

"And so you'll trust me when I say that nothing happened?" She creased her eyes and sat up straight knowing I was serious.

"Umm, what did happen?" I squeezed her thigh and her hands instantly came down grasping onto it.

"I didn't do anything with anybody-" I noticed her sigh in relief making me feel even more guilty. I just hope she doesn't think anything of it, really..

"-But, Louis did talk me into body shots." I twisted the story a little. He didn't talk me into it, but he didn't discourage it either.

"W-what kind of body shot?"

"I still had clothes on, it was just my shirt that was off. And it was a tequila on with the salt and lime." I bit my lip afraid of her response and reaction for some reason. Telling her seemed like a lot better idea in my head, than now. Now, I wasn't so sure... My heart started to beat harder and harder as the seconds of silence ticked by.

"Did you kiss her?" Normally that's what they lead to, if not more.

"No!" I quickly shut down her thoughts right there. "No, like I said, I didn't do anything with her or with anyone else. I was pretty much attached to Louis and Harry's sides all night." she sighed in relief again, sinking back as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Why'd you tell me?" She turned to me as I parked. I had a feeling she knew the answer already and was just seeing if I was being honest with her, which I was.

"Even though we did nothing, I was feeling guilty. Nothing happened so I shouldn't have a reason to feel bad, but I did. I wanted to be open and honest with you. I don't want secrets between us." After I spoke, I turned towards her to see a smile once again.

"Well, I'm happy you told me."

"I wouldn't ever do something like that, Khlo. Please do trust me. She asked me this morning to cheat behind your back and I was quick to shut her right down. I'm not a Luke, I'm not your other ex, I'm me. I'm not going to be your third to cheat on you." I placed my hand on her cheek, feeling her lean into my touch.

"I love you." she whispered, staring into my eyes.

My heart suddenly settled into what felt like goo at her words. I smiled back at her, leaning in to press a kiss to her forehead. "I love you too, Khlo."

He eyes fluttered closed at my actions, but as I pulled away, they opened again, her irises seeming a lot lighter than usual. "I have to go before I'm late." she mumbled.

I glanced to the clock, noticing she had five minutes. "Go ahead. I'll see you in a little over an hour." I smiled, placing a delicate kiss on her lips, as soft and gentle as a rose petal.

She smiled and exited the car, giving me a small wave before she headed inside. "Hey!" I called out to her as she reached the building door. She quickly turned around. "You got a nice ass, beautiful!" I yelled across the parking lot, not giving a damn if anyone was out here to hear.

She smiled brightly, and even though I couldn't see it from here, there's no doubt that she had just turned ten shades of red darker. I laughed as she shook her head and entered the building.

Man, I love that girl.

*

"Niall, s-stop it!" Khloe laughed , trying to roll out from underneath me. I just smiled and continued to tickle her, watching her struggle.

"Say it!" I laughed harder.

"N-no!" she giggled, kicking her legs.

"Say it and I'll stop!"

"N-Niall! Stop!" she squirmed more, her giggles tumbling over themselves.

I just continued, smiling from above. "L-let me go- or- you're not g-getting dinner!" She choked out. My hands immediately stopped, but my face came down to hers before she could even get in a fresh gasp of air. My lips pressed onto hers in a closed kiss. I pulled back, but only a couple inches as I rested on my forearms.

"You wouldn't dare." She giggled, breathing heavily.

"I would. You're so mean to me." She giggled more and hit my arm playfully. I just chuckled, staying in my place.

I loved looking at her. Just watching her every move. I liked to know everything abut her. And hell, if it was possible, I'd read her mind every damn chance I got. I want to know the ins and outs of her.

"You're cute." she smiled from below me, a blush forming on the apples of her cheeks.

"You're pretty cute, yourself." she said as she ran her thumb across my cheek, and I took the opportunity to steal her lips again. It was like I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted her and every part of her.

They moved in sync together, fitting perfectly into one. Khloe's lips were always so soft and just small. They were thin and always slightly pink and I loved it. It fit her.

My hands roamed up her shirt, stopping at the end of her sternum. My thumbs swept lightly across her ribs, picking her up a bit as we rolled on the beige, plush carpet. She laughed into the kiss as she was now straddling me. I smiled, but quickly wiped it away so that way I could keep our little make out session going. I didn't ever want to stop.

I kept her shirt pushed up a bit and my fingers now dug into her hips where her shorts started. Her small, but cold hands pushed under my long, striped tee, making me shiver as they slid around my waist. We let the kiss continue for a while, and I could tell that her lungs were becoming accustomed to holding her breath longer. She didn't have to pull back as much as she used to.

"Can you guys please get a room?" Liam groaned as he walked into the dorm, another set of footsteps following behind him.

Khloe pulled away, her pink, swollen lips forming a smile as she kept her hands on my stomach, still under my shirt. Mine stayed in the same place on her as well as I glanced to the side to see Liam and Sophia in the doorway.

Liam threw his keys on the counter, pulling Sophia over to the old couch, just above where Khlo and I were on the floor. Sophia feel onto his lap as Liam turned the telly on, turning it to the Derby vs. Man United game.

"Fuck, yes." I cheered, smiling brightly as I watched from around Khloe.

"Men and their sports." Sophia sighed, causing Khlo to laugh. He body rumbled against mine making me smile.

She then leaned back down and I glanced to her quickly as she wrapped her arms tighter around my waist, her head resting on my chest.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head, as I looked back to the game, my hands wrapping around her in a tight embrace.

"You guys are so cute." Soph cooed from above which caused me to smile. "Why can't we be cute like that?" I heard the slap against Liam's chest making Khloe, Liam, and I all laugh.

"Maybe because every time I want to cuddle with you, you squirm and just laugh." Liam chuckled.

"I don't do that!"

"But you do." Liam laughed again, moving her around I'm guessing so that way the could spoon or some shit. "Is that better?"

"It is." You could hear the smile in her voice. I chuckled, focusing back in the game.

We all sat in silence like that for a bit, and I was almost positive that Khloe had feel asleep. That is until a commercial came on and she moved around and sat up, releasing me in the process. She looked back down at me, smiling before she pressed a short kiss to my lips.

"I'm starting dinner." She pecked my cheek, and stood up. She smiled at all three of us, before walking into the kitchen and turning on the light, making the darker room light up.

I could hear the water rush onto dishes, and a few things clank around. A few cupboards shut, and soon enough over some forty minutes, the delicious smell of seasoned chicken and steamed vegetables lingered into the living room.

The game was back on commercial so I sat up and made my way into the kitchen to see was she was up to.

A pot of freshly made chicken stir-fry sat on the stove, two plates already made next to it. I wrapped my arms around her stomach as she continued to rinse the soapy dishes off that sat in the sink. "It smells delicious, baby." I whispered in her ear, leaning down to leave kisses along her neck. She smiled and tilted her head to the side, allowing me better access.

A smirk formed on my lips as she rinsed off her hands and turned around towards me. Her hands fell to my biceps when she looked up.

"Are Liam and Sophie eating with us?" she whispered, staring into my eyes.

"No, they were sleeping when I walked out."

"Oh. Okay, that's fine. There's plenty here to warm up for later." I glanced to the plates, smiling at how good it smelt and looked.

"Trying something new for a change?"

"I am." she laughed. "I'm getting bored of the same thing and need to change it up with out screwing up the meal plan."

"How long are you on it?"

"Until Amy gives us another one, I guess." She shrugged, and I cringed at the thought of Amy.

"Let's eat, yeah?" she smiled and nodded. We walked over to the table, each of us carrying our plates. "I'm going to get a beer, do you want anything?"

She shook her head and I quickly got my drink and sat back down so that way we could pray together. I don't know when we really started doing that, but I don't mind it.

After dinner, we just went back into my room and cuddled on the bed. It wasn't very late, but I was starting to get kind of tired. Khloe was leant against my chest, my head on her shoulder as her fingers slid in and out of the spaces between mine.

"Tomorrow Harry said that I should talk to Jonah before we accidentally run into each other and something bad happens."

"Oh.. why didn't he tall me anything?" Wouldn't Harry at least of said something to me? I mean, he knows that I'm not letting Khloe out of my sight around Jonah.. I don't trust him.

"I don't know, but I want you there with me." I nodded, tangling my free hand in her hair. "And also after school, would maybe you and a couple friends wanna take Harper and I to our game? It's a few hours out of state."

"Who? And where is it?" Not that I really had a problem taking her, I was actually now kind of looking forward to it.

"Well it's the first game, so I kind of want Gemma and Harry there. Maybe Louis or Seth could come too?" I bit my lip, knowing that Seth was attracted to her, but if that's what she wanted, I guess I just have to learn to deal with that. I mean, they are friends too. "And it in West Virginia." She giggled. My eyes about popped out of my head.

"Why is it so far?"

"It's only eight hours and some minutes, but they were supposed to come here and I guess something happened so now were going there. The game has been rescheduled to Friday."

"You know that I must be really freaking crazy for saying yes to this, right?"

"But we'll have fun. And we get a hotel room to ourselves." I laughed and she turned to look up at me.

"And what are you implying miss goodie-two-shoes." I teased.

"Who knows?" She laughed, turning around with a smile on her face. The room feel into a silence, but it was peaceful.

I really do often wonder how out of all people, it was Khloe that I ended up with..

"What did I do that made you want to stay with me?" her calm voice brought me out of my trance. "Why didn't you ever just give up?"

"What? Where is this coming from?" I kissed her shoulder, feeling her relax under my touch.

"Don't know, just curious." she whispered.

"Well, I guess it was for starters that I had an infatuation with you." Which was completely true, even though I denied it to myself millions of times. "But then when you started that thing with Luke, it made me realize just how much I wanted you to myself."

"But, I wouldn't let you in..." she mumbled, and I could see that she was beating herself up inside.

"It's okay, I'm here now." I mumbled against her skin, nuzzling my head in her neck. "And I'm not going anywhere, as long as you want me."

"Then I guess you're never leaving." she softly laughed, turning her head to leave a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm okay with that." I smiled.

"Good." she laughed a little louder, her eyes sparking a bit. "C'mere." She hopped off the bed, taking ahold of my hand. I didn't say anything, or ask any questions, but rather just loosely held on and followed like a lost puppy behind her.

We walked past a sleeping Sophiam and made it down to the bathroom at the end of the hall. I was confused when she pulled me in then shut and locked the door behind us.

"What are we doing in here?" I smirked and looked her up and down shamelessly. I watched as a smile pooled at the corner if her lips, and she bent down to start the bath.

Ohhhh... I'm stupid.

I smiled and walked up behind her, tugging her top up from behind. I was a bit taken back when she allowed it to easily slip over her head with no comment. It was as if I was getting her to come out of her shell. I liked that.

She turned around and my eyes instantly went to her chest, wanting to touch her in some way.

"You're so beautiful, Khlo." I smiled and leant into her, pressing my lips to her and my hands held onto her bare waist.

She smiled and pulled back, stripping off my shirt in the process. Our pants were followed, and soon enough we were just left in our underwear.

"Bubbles?" I laughed at her request, but dug them out from under the cupboard anyways. There wasn't much left, but there was enough as I dumped the remains into the streaming water, watching as it foamed. Khloe smiled and turned around and she slowly peeled off the last of her clothing.

I swallowed hard, watching her every move. She knew exactly what she was doing too, as she dropped her underwear very slowly down her legs. She then stepped into the warm bath, sinking below as the bubbles covered her chest before I got a peak.

"Are you getting in?" she giggled and looked up to me, pulling her hair into a knot on top of her head.

I shook my head, smiling, as I stripped and stepped in with no care In the world as her eyes tried to contain her staring, even though I knew that she wanted to look so badly. She moved forward a bit, allowing me to squeeze in behind her. My legs went on the outside if hers, wrapping around them as I pulled her back to my chest.

We both gave a comfortable sigh as the water enveloped out bodies, soothing our chilled flesh.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, intertwining my own fingers. "This feels good."

"It does." I agreed. And it did. It felt good to be with Khloe, just relaxing and enjoying ourselves. I could never get enough of that.

I hissed as she slid back further, rubbing against me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" she laughed, hiding her face.

I laughed and wiggled around a bit, pulling her back into me, before I began kissing her shoulder blades. "If you want me, all you have to do is ask." I smirked, teasing, while sucking the skin on the back of her neck.

"Niall." she tried to contain herself but it came out as more of a moan. And that honestly had the biggest effect on me. I don't know if it was the atmosphere around us, or because we were so close and were naked, or if it was just the actual sound itself.

I bit down on the skin, causing actual shivers down her spine, and for her to release a groan louder than I think she was even expecting. She starting laughing right after, causing me to giggle against her. "Did you scare yourself, babe?"

"Yes." she laughed, turning her head to bury it in my chest. I laughed rubbing my hands along her stomach.

"I love you, ya know that?" I smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"I honestly don't understand how you do."

"We're an odd match, aren't we." I smiled.

"The oddest of the bunch, but I wouldn't change a single thing."

"Well I like the way you think."

"And I like the way you are." she smiled and leant up to capture my lips. I bowed my head, pulling her even more into me as my arms tightened around her sides. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I thank god that I did. Who knows where I'd be today with out her.

Sorry guys, I know that I was supposed to update yesterday, but I got busy and on top of that I had a bit of homework to finish.

But no worries because it's up now! Yay! haha Hope you liked it. I personally thought it was a bit of a cutesy chapter :)

I love you guys so much. Stay beautiful, because I'm so jealous that you have that quality! Use it to your advantage!!! :) Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.6K 40
Being the biggest fangirl in her home state, Valerie Anderson writes fan-fiction constantly. She just completed a Harry Styles one, when the totally...
45.3K 1.3K 18
Erica moves to a whole new town and finds herself torn between friends. Meanwhile, she uncovers dark truths about the popular and rumored jerk Niall...
639K 23K 21
•Rankings• #14 in omegaverse #9 in kirideku #6 kirikamideku #3 ot3 #2 kirikami Izuku Midoriya was born an omega. The lowest point on the totem pol...
946K 21.4K 88
Charlie is a sweet quiet girl that would rather be held up at home with a good book then be at a party. When summer comes along things may just chang...