mini fics

De bultaoreumei

everything pinson 🖤❤️ Mai multe

INSATIABLE
END GAME
END GAME II
END GAME III
END GAME IV
END GAME IV (Real End)
REGRET
REGRET II
REGRET III
REGRET V
FOR YOU

REGRET IV

1.8K 81 11
De bultaoreumei

Chen drove fast enough that he reached Perth's destination in just half an hour. Even though it should have took him an hour or so, he was determined to talk to them man he need to set things straight with.

Chen called him again.

Chen: N'Perth, I'm outside of mall the already.

At the moment, Perth was gonna have a mini fan gathering. He just wants to hang out with his fans and to lessen the pain that he's actually feeling.

Perth: Ok khrab. Which entrance are you at P'?

Chen: The one near McDonalds.

Perth: Im on my way P' but- what do you wanna talk about with me khrab? Is it something important khrab?

Chen: Yes. It's very important Nong. So please, hurry up before your fan gathering starts.

Perth walked towards the entrance that his P'Chen was talking about and after a few minutes of walking, he finally put the phone down as he already his P'Chen. He looked exhausted and stressed out. Alot of questions are wandering his head right now.

Perth: Sawasdee khrab P'Chen

Chen: Nong, let's go to a coffee shop. Anywhere is fine. I just need a place to talk you with.

Before they could even move, Perth already warned the person infront of him.

Perth: I-if this is about P'Saint, then please let's just let things be khrab P. If he doesn't wanna act in the series anymore, I don't have anything more to say khrab. I respect his decision. Please, let's just let everything be. And we're also close to getting a new artist to play the role Pete. The audition started last week khrab. 2 more days and we'll finally have results P.

Chen: You already got that far nong?

Perth: Khrab P'Chen. Everyone was down hearing the news of Saint leaving but we all need to move on and give other people a chance. The show must go on khrab.

Chen: What if I tell you that Saint is still willing to play the role as Pete?

Perth was taken a back. The shocked face was visible to Chen.

Perth: W-why the sudden change of heart, khrab?

Chen: He never lost interest in wanting to continue this series with you guys. It was me who made a rash decision. It was me that decided this, not him. And that's my fault Nong. It's because I let my ambition get the best of me. I want him to be well known. Not just in Thailand, but internationally. I see so much potential in him. And I don't want him to waste his talent if he just push his luck here in Thailand. I want him to wander, explore. I want him to show that the world have so much opportunity to give. And for that dream, I'm willing to do whatever it takes, to make everything come true.

Perth: And as his manager, I know you only want what's best for him khrab. And I completely understand that now. I admit P' at first I was disappointed. We promised each other that it's us who started this, and that it's us who should finish it. But now, I understand his circumstances. He has a lot of opportunities right infront of him. He should grab it. And not let us be a hindrance towards his success.

Chen was confused but amazed at what he was hearing. Perth doesn't sound like a 20 year old kid at all. It's like he was hurting but he was rationally thinking about their situation.

Chen: Nong I-

Perth: You both don't have to push yourselves anymore P'Chen khrab. We'll be perfectly fine. Thank you khrab.

Perth wai'd at him.

Perth: The fan gathering is about to start P'Chen khrab, good luck on your journey with P'Saint.

Perth turned his back against the person he was talking to.

Chen wanted to chase after Perth and convince him to take Saint back but it looks like they've already decided.

Chen teared up.

He dialled again the phone of his talent, checking out his luck of he's gonna pick it ip or not. After a few rings, Saint finally picked it up.

Saint: P'Chen khrab, please just leave me alone. I said what I said. I won't ever change my mind.

Chen: Im at Perth's fan gathering event.

Saint went mute.

Chen: You should come here and talk to him personally.

Saint: Why do you suddenly-

Chen: Because I realized I was wrong. Talking to N'Perth made me realize my mistakes. It's okay to dream, but I never thought that this dream is probably not your dream as well. I assumed things. I know I'm at fault, but the only person who can fix this is you, N'Saint. Perth is at ****. Just come here and talk to him if you still want to play the role. I won't stop you anymore. Im sorry nong. I really am.

Saint couldnt even answer his manager yet but he already dropped the call. Now he's wondering what did he and Perth talked about.

But he didn't waste anymore time. He took off and went straight to his car. Started the engine and drove to see off his former loveteam.

As he was driving, different thoughts came across his mind.

"What will happen after this talk?"

"Where should I even start?"

But as his hands were on the wheels, he just averted his attention onto the road and let all his nervousness be left on the road. Hopefully.

After a few minutes on the road, he finally arrived where the event took place. The fan gathering was starting so it was somewhat noisy. After a week, he finally saw Perth, giving out smiles to his fans.

Saint looked around trying to find his manager but there's no sign of him at all.

While the event was still ongoing, he wandered around the place for a while. He bought food to eat and things he found interesting.

An hour have passed. Saint didn't realized that he got too far from the venue. The event didnt really occupied a huge space so the noise didn't reach to where he was.

When he got back, the fans were all getting up from their seats. And Perth wasn't there anymore.

Saint tried hard to find Perth but he was nowhere to be found.

He lost the opportunity to talk to him. To make things right again.

He wants to tear up but some of his own fans might see him so he needed to leave.

He reached his car, opened it, and locked the door.

They probably already have resolved this if he were able to talk to thim.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

Saint picked it up.

P'Chen: How was it Nong? Did you convince him?

Saint: I couldn't find him anymore after the gathering. I tried looking for him but, he probably left already.

Chen: Try going to his agency or try calling Pupae.

Saint: I-I don't want to. Im embarrased. I just cancelled a series on them now Im chasing them for another chance.

Chen: Im sorry, it was my fault Nong.

Saint dropped the call. He admits that he still is kinda mad with his manager but he never wants to argue with him again. All he need to do is make an effort so the cast will take him back.

The day ended with no progress at all. He was too embarrased to contact them all so suddenly.

2 DAYS WENT BY

Saint still had no courage to contact Perth personally. His manager could see Saint being fidgety and restless. He still hates himself for turning his talent into a mess. All just because of ambition.

Saint: I want to talk to Perth.

Chen suddenly turned his head to the person who broke the silence just now.

Chen: Then go ahead. Your schedule this afternoon is clear so-

Saint: I know P'. I just don't know how to approach him.

Chen: Just talk to him straight.

Saint: Easy for you to say. I already broke a 1 year old promise. I don't know what kind of face will I make when he's infront of me again.

Chen couldn't take anymore of the sight and he dialled a number.

After the call, he dropped the phone.

Chen: Nong, you can go home now. I'll contact you if anything comes up.

Saint nodded and went straight to his car to drive his way home.

When he finally arrived at his house, he suddenly felt tired and went straight to his bed and lumped himself on it.

Suddenly, he was losing consciousness. Drifting himself to sleep.

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

A phone call suddenly startled the sleeping Saint. The ringtone was so loud, he woke up in an instant. He looked at the time and it was already 7pm.

He then picked up the call.

Saint: Sawasdee khra-

Chen: Nong. Are you busy? Can you come with me? We have a meeting with someone at 8:30. Please?

Saint: Wha- why so suddenly?

Chen: You were asleep? Im sorry but this is an important meeting. Please just come to the address that I'll text you. Okay? Please start getting ready now.

Saint slowly woke himself up and went straight to the bathroom.

After almost 30 minutes of preparing, he needed to leave already. The place was somewhat far and he didn't wanna be late since his P' said it was important.

He bid his mom goodbye and went on the road.

Almost an hour of driving with slight traffic, he finally arrived at the destinantion.

Saint went into the restaurant since his manager wanted to have dinner during the meeting.

When he opened the door of the establishement, he froze on what he saw. It was Perth. Eating by himself.

The his phone rang indicating that a message has just arrived.

He opened and read it.

From: P'Chen

Nong, I really am sorry for what I have done. This is all what I can do for you. I hope you can finally reconcile. Again, im sorry.

Saint looked at Perth again and hid his phone inside his pocket. It was no time to waver. He needed to talk to him.

He immediately went to his table and sat infront of him.

Perth: P'Sai-

Saint: Please don't talk for now and hear me out, please? First of all, I'm really sorry for interrupting your meal. I've been wanting to talk to you but I just couldn't have the courage to face you. Second, I really am very sorry for my past rash decision of withdrawing from the series. I deeply, deeply regret it. I still wanna play the Saint role. Always. Third, I've never forgotten our promise. We promised to finish what we started right? Here I am. Please, accept me again. Please don't be mad at me anymore. Please, Perth.

Without even noticing, Saint was already crying. Perth had this shocked expression written all over his face.

Perth: P'. Why are you crying? Please stop crying.

Saint: Please, I'm really sorry Perth.

Perth: I'm not mad at you P'. I never was.

Saint suddenly felt relieved after hearing Perth's honest answer.

Perth: P'Chen already told me everything. And I agree with him. He is your manager. He only want what's best for you. He wanted  you to be known internationally, its his job afterall. To make his talent well known. I completely understand why he did that. But you don't have to anymore.

Saint was baffled.

Saint: W-why?

Saint suddenly felt shivers run through his body. It's like something bad already happened. Without him knowing.

Perth: I wish you all the best P'Saint. From here on, you don't have to force yourself to take care of me or to be paired with me. I am not mad. And I hope we could still be friends.

Saint: W-why are you saying that? Please tell me it's-

Saint started crying hard again.

Perth: I'm sorry P'. But we already found a person that will fill in the role you left. You can now soar higher P. Thank you for everything up until now.

Perth got up the table, leaving the puzzled Saint behind.

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

OMG It's been what? 5 years???

Kidding 😂

Y'all believe me when I say Imma continue this. 💪🏻

But please understand, I'm a student again. I don't have much free time unlike before. But I'll do my very best to finish this. We're almost there! Susu na!!! 🙏🏻❤️

Leave me votes and comments please.

Thank you! ❤️

And I missed you guys so much 😘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.7K 1.2K 47
PinSon story Original writer: larrypie69
87.2K 3.2K 40
PerthSaint fanfic [completed] 🔥🔞🔞🔞🔥 🏅#44- Perth (12-8-2020) "P'Saint please don't leave me...!!" 😰 "I'm sorry Perth I can't, let's break u...
1K 181 18
#SonPin❤️🖤 This story explores the magic of 'first love'. Pin a studious good boy meets a naughty flamboyant boy Son in his college in Srinakharinwi...
8.8K 376 22
Hello PerthSaint shippers out there this fic is for you. I swear PerthSaint is real and this is how I imagine how things are especially since the un...