why does this always happen t...

By brittneyfowler4

This story is about a girl that is with a guy that likes three different guy at the same time get in to argum... More

The Woods
Why are you there
Why is your head bleeding for
Going to Jacob's house
Likeing three other guys
At school
At my locker
I have to talk to somebody
Running into Ross
Now in class with him
He came into the hallway
Movie night with the friends

At the hospital

12 0 0
By brittneyfowler4

~Brit's POV~

They said that they got attacked by an animal. My mom and Ric run into the room to check on them.  While I was freaking out I called Stefan this to me to get to the hospital to help with her I wish I'm with my brothers. When he got there he asked what was wrong with them I said they got attacked by an animal and he went and then I came back on some told me what was wrong and I was freaking out even worse. I called my friends and told them what happened and they came to the hospital. I was crying when my mom and Ric came out to check on me. Then my friend showed up they were helping me out because I couldn't move I was so freaked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...