Men's First Female President

By iella_16

~(Discontinued)~ Mia Bianchi is 23 years old. Mia is the first in history to be a female president of Psg cl... More

I•N•T•R•O•D•U•C•T•I•O•N
|^1.The Boss Is Hot^|
|^2.The Bet^|
|^3. Hidden Jealousy^|
|^4. Premier League Final^|
|^5.Club Celebration And Mysteries^|
|^6. Memories Of Last Night^|
|^7.Confrontation^|
|^8.Leroy Time^|
|^9.Comfort Me^|
|^10. Shots Fired!^|
|^11. Close Enough?^|
|^12. Beast? Ha Ha No. Right?^|
|^13. Losing Control^|
|^14.Your A Monster!^|
|^15. Rage^|
|^16. Neymar Sees The Truth.^|
|^17. Just Sexually Attracted! Right?^|
|^18. Horse Riding Fun With Neymar^|
|^19. Meat Crave Crazy^|
|^20. Keeping A Close Eye On^|
|^22. The Gala Dinner Pt.2^|
|^23. The Gala Dinner Drama Pt.3^|
|^24. Confused With My Feelings^|
|^25. Exposed^|
|^26. A Break Needed^|
|^27. Confessions^|
|^28. Goodbye^|

|^21.The Gala Dinner Day Pt.1^|

37 1 0
By iella_16

I wake up feeling refreshed. Hmm. I have never woke up before my alarm.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Only a minute early. Ew. I usually value that minute. A minute waisted. I take my phone and open messages. Leroy did not reply back. I guess he's not coming. Ugh. Now, I'm gonna be lonely while the guys have their girlfriends with them.

It was sweet how Neymar picked me up. I know, I was knocked out. He carried me up the stairs to. Too kind. I get of the bed. I check a sticky note that I put up on the wall.

Gala at 7pm.

That is a hour before practice ends. My apartment is like 25 mins away. By the time I get home it's gonna be 6:25 pm. Shit I don't have enough time. I like taking long showers. I have to cut that down to 15mins ugh. Let me go get ready.

~'•'~'•'~'•'~

This time I'm wearing the training gear. The red set.

I'm feeling red-tastic. Get it. I know it's a cringy joke. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my glasses. I do my light make up consisting mascara, lip balm and eyebrows. I get out my room and walk downstairs. I sniff the air. Neymar's scent is on the couch. It could be just his cologne, I hope.

I made small steps towards the couch. I peak over and see him sleeping on the couch peacefully. Damn it. He should've went home. Bruna is gonna question his whereabouts and I do not want any drama. I will drop the bitch down if she bothers me.

I cleared my throat. "NEYMAR POR QUE VOCÊ ESTÁ NO MEU SOFÁ?!" I shouted with a Brazilian accent. "Nenhuma mãe! Eu vou limpá-lo agora," Neymar said while he fell of the couch.

(Neymar why are you on my sofa?)

(No mom! I'll go clean it right now)

I started to laugh. Neymar got of the floor. He's hair is all messy. He's shirt is of. Damn the boy looks way to delicious now. "I though you were my mother, what the hell?!" Neymar said while he yawned. Thank goodness he didn't catch me checking him out this time.

"I just wanted to see your reaction well that reaction took a funny turn," I said while laughing. "You know you can be annoying right," Neymar said. "Mhmm I know. Go take a shower. You need it," I say as I walk to the kitchen.

15 mins later...

Damn this Wattpad book is interesting. The footballer is in love with a fan but he has a girlfriend and the fan has a boyfriend. This is fanfiction book of Eden. I saw my name it so I started reading it. Ooo here comes me.

"Just break up with the bitch. I told you I never liked her and she doesn't like me," Mia said to her brother.

"That's outrageous sis. She likes you," Eden said. "You lil stupid chienne," Mia said as she smacked him right up in the head. "Ow. Your totally being unfair right now," Eden said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Ight. I didn't want it to come down to this. I was gonna wait till you find out but let me do the honors," Mia said as she took out her phone. She opens up gallery and scroll for the picture. She finds it and shows it to Eden.

Eden eyes went huge. "This.. can't... Be ...," Eden mumbled as his eyes started to water. Mia pulled him in for a hug. Eden cried onto his sister's back. Mia rubbing his back. "There there. You know some out there is more better for you like that fan Priyanka," I said. "How do you know-

"Boy I know everything. I seen the way you look at her. I can tell for what you had for Fiona, you have it for Priyanka," Mia said.

"Eh em," Neymar cleared his throat in front of me. I look from my phone to see him only in a towel. Do not stare. Do not drool. Do not imagine. Man body just do not do anything.

"Why you just staring at me like that?" I said. "I was wondering do you have-

"Yes. I do. Be right back," I quickly ran up the stairs. Made it. I look through my closet for a my large basketball shorts. Some of my shirts look like there for men. There oversized anyway," I said. I took the shirt and shorts. I turn around and bumped in to a hard chest. "Mother- I shut my mouth when I see Neymar standing there smiling.

His smile make me go weak. I hate that. I gave him the clothes. "I wanna do your hair," I said. "Again?" Neymar said. "Yes. I'm your only ride to get back your car," I said as I smirked. "You wouldn't dare!" Neymar said. "Try me but that's the risk your taking," I said as I walked out the door. "Wait! You don't style that bad. Let me just change first," Neymar said while he close the door.

And the award for the best goes to moi! Let me stop. The door opens. Shit he look good in my clothes. "You threaten me. This better be good," Neymar mumbled. "Super hearing remember that Ney," I said. Neymar looked at me and had a little smirk. I got on my bed. I patted the space in front of me. "Come to mama," I said. "Remember this all because I'm being threaten," Neymar said as he sat in the space in front of me.

"Yeah yeah shush," I say as I pull him closer. I start to comb out his hair.

~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~¶~~

"I'm finished," I said as I put the comb down and the box cutter down. I wanted to do a little design and I did it perfectly.  I get of the bed and went in front of him. I started at his beautiful big hazel eyes. I look to the sides. They looking real sharp. I lifted up his chin angling it towards the right then to the left. Even. Perfect!

Neymar grabbed my hand. His hands are hug while mine were baby hands. "It better be that good if your doing that," Neymar said. I smirked. "I think you'll be pleased," I said ask I got out the mirror

Neymar mouth dropped. He took the mirror from my hands. Neymar looking closely at the mirror. I know it's sexy. "I'm shocked," Neymar said. He touched the side of his head. "I'm not even bleeding how is that possible?" Neymar as his mouth still remained wide open. To he honest I don't even know myself.

I know that sounds stupid but dead ass I don't know. All I know is I'm experienced with box cutters. I can't believe I did those little designs without getting him any blisters. "You did awesomely well. My turn!" Neymar said. "Don't you even dare," I said as I gave him a death glare. "You surprised me. Only fair if I surprise you," Neymar said.

"Fine," I huffed. We switched positions. "My comb and brush is on the counter. My gel is on the top shelf," I said. "Yep totally knew that," Neymar said. "Sure you did," I said.

~~~

"I'm finished," Neymar said as he put the comb down. "Better look presentable," I said as I took the mirror.

What am I seeing. This is gorgeous what the hell! How the fuck did he do that braid. I'm shocked. I didn't think it would look this good. I look at Neymar. He smirks. "Where the hell did you learn how to do that. I would have never been able to do that without the braid looking loose as shit," I said. "My grandmother taught me," Neymar said while he averted his eyes from me. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-

"No it's fine. She taught me because she said “you could really impress a woman by knowing how to do hair,” Neymar said. "That's how you impressed Bruna right," I said trying not to sound jealous. "No. I never touched her hair. I know for a fact she would have never let me touched her hair. I only touched your hair by the way is very soft and smells nice," Neymar said.

“You could really impress a woman by know how to do hair”

The quote suddenly hits me. He likes me. I saw all the signs but I ignored it.

Fight of attraction.
Fight of attraction.
Fight of attraction.
FIGHT OF ATTRACTION!

I can't have feelings for him. Nope. Against that for me. He is my player. Has a girlfriend he might break up with. "Come on before were late," I said as I grabbed of the keys from the counter.

~~~~

MiaBianchi

979,986 likes

Liked by AlexBianchi, EdenBianchi, MarcusRasford, JesseLinguard, Cristiano, Neymarjr, Marcelo, SergioRamos, Messi, OsmumeDembele, Saurez, AntioneGriezmann, GabrielJesus, K.Mbappe, and Dele

MiaBianchi✓: Not bad sir👀 •neymarjr

98,698 comments

User1: Woah I want to ship so bad right now. Whatever. Go Neymia!
1,765 liked this comment
↪️ •Miabianchi✓: There will not be that! I already have a boyfriend 😌
LeorySané✓: So... Neymar did that huh?
↪️ •MiaBianchi✓: Yeah I was shocked when it turned out great. I can't do designs in my hair for shit😂
↪️•LeroySané✓: Ok.
User2: Well that's a shocker💀
User3: The chemistry is happening 👀
User4: Nemia is happening people!👀
User5: Yes! Get rid of Leroy. That boring man!
2,678 liked this comment
GabrielJesus✓: Aye I see that hair girl!👀
↪️ •MiaBianchi✓: Aye!👀 Creds to da man •Neymarjr
↪️•Neymarjr✓: That's me👀
BrunaMarquinez✓: Wtf is wrong with you?
↪️•MiaBianchi✓: Wym "Wtf is wrong with you," Is there suppose to be something wrong?
User6: BURNEDD 👀👀

-

Neymarjr

1,955,345 likes.

Liked by MiaBianchi, Marcelo, Dele, K.Mappe, ThiagoSilva, GabrielJesus, AlexMorgan, JesseLinguard, MarcusRasford, MasonGreenwood, Lukaku, EdenBianchi, Messi, Suraez, Antione Griezmann and OsumaneDembele

Neymarjr✓: Not bad for a box cutter and Mia😂 •MiaBianchi

1,735 comments

User1: 👀So we doing each other's hair now? What's next doing each other?💀
35,678 liked this comment
↪️MiaBianchi✓: Are you not remembering that were both taken?
User2: A box cutter?! How the hell you not bleeding?
User3: Damn. She a whole expert barber.
PaulPogba✓: Shooot me next right?👀
↪️ •MiaBianchi✓: Pull up👀
↪️•PaulPogba✓: I gotchu sis!👀😂🏃
User4: Mia and Pogba relationship is so funny 😂
BrunaMarquinez✓: Doing each other hair now? Tf.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

I pressed the likes of this person comment, which got fucking 35,678 likes. I fucking knew it! But I did not except mostly everyone I know to like that comment.

Bitch the whole fucking PSG team like that damn comment! I'm going to kill all of them. I stormed out my office. Jordan yelling where I'm going but ignored him.

'-''-''-''-''-''-''-''-''-''-''-'

I stepped on to the field. There running around doing there laps. "STOP THEM LEGS" I shouted. I laughed inside. Stop them legs.

Everyone looked at me confusedly. They stop running. Even Thomas liked the fucking comment. The freaking coach. "Thomas I'm not sorry to interrupt this session. Neymar go inside," I said. "Why?" Neymar said. "Neymar," I glared at him. "Fine. fine. I'm going," Neymar said while he walked inside.

"Now that he's inside. Why did you all fucking liked that comment under Neymar recent post. Including you Thomas. I know I shouldn't be bother by this but you all fucking liked it, like damn not one of you didn't like it," I said. Mbappe busted out a lil smirk soon the rest join in. "Mia," Thomas said while trying not to laugh.

"Nah since you wanna laugh and shit. You calling me Ms.Bianchi," I said. Thomas face went real straight. "It's pretty obvious he likes you and you like him," Someone said while coughing.

Damn it who said that. I didn't catch on the voice. "Who said that?" I said. Everyone stayed silent. I took of my glasses. "Now y'all get me taking of my glasses. Let me ask one more time. WHO SAID THAT!" I said glaring at each and everyone of them. Everyone still stayed quiet. "You know what forget it. Let me make it clear to you guys. Neymar and I are just friends. Nothing more. Now run 15 laps," I said.

They all were staring behind me. Shit. His behind me. I can smell him. Why didn't my senses warn me. I mouthed his behind me isn't he. They all nodded. I turned around. Neymar stood there with a blank face. Are eyes met. He walked away. "Neymar wait," I said. He didn't listen and just kept walking away. I was about to run after him when I sniffed the air. Flavio. When actually started think he left me alone.

"WHAT THE HELL THERE'S A MOTHERFUCKING WOLF!" Nkunku shouted. Everyone ran like the flash towards the sitting area. I turn around to see Neymar with a worried look. There's a chance I could lose control but I already did. My skin started to turn to fur. My back broke in to a more sleeker back. I howled at him.

Kylian POV

I look around to see the guys mouths are hanging wide open especially Thomas. I wonder how she gonna explain this because I won't be able explain shit. Thank God the photographers ran away when they saw the wolf. Mia could've gotten exposed.

I watch as Mia bit Flavio leg. Could be the arm but I don't care. Flavio head-butted her and bit her leg back. Come on Mia. Flavio was biting on to her arm/leg harshly. I stood up ready to try and go help her out.

"SURPRISE! SURPRISE!" Someone shouted. Shit. Who is that? We all looked for the person. Eden appeared on to the field. Oh shit. He was not supposed to find out this way.

They both stopped fighting and stared at Eden. Eden noticed us hiding behind the seats and finally noticed the wolves. Flavio started to ran towards him. "Eden!" I shouted. Eden froze. I started running down towards him. Mia came from the side and took him out on time. I stopped running. Eden looked at me and mouthed sorry I couldn't tell you. He turned in to a wolf. A bloody freaking wolf.

Mia and Flavio stooped fighting and stared at Eden in shock. Eden growled at Flavio. Flavio ran away quickly. Neymar was also looking at me in shock.

Mia and Eden were both staring at each other.

WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON? WHY EVERYONE TURNING INTO A DAMN WOLF?! I STILL DON'T GET HOW THE FUCK THIS SHIT REAL!

2465

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
123K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
42.4K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...
89 12 30
"On my very own graduation, nobody's coming, not even my father. They're always too busy for me. At least, I'll be going to my mother and I know thin...