Fell in love with you the fir...

By I_need_you_Bangtan

Komeko Yamamoto was In A class but got suspended by her violent actions and behaviour. One day after finishin... More

Kameko Yamamoto

22 0 0
By I_need_you_Bangtan

Hair: pinkish purple
Eye colour: blue
Personality: she's  violent When someone hurts her friends she becomes over protective and wants to hurt them. She has the mind of a killer. she can tell if someone has something even tho they   Hiding it. She can be sweet but not always it rare to catch her being sweet or nice to someone.she is a Sadistic person she likes to see someone in pain or humiliate someone in front of people she is also a prankster she loves doing pranks and no one can stop her she also does them with Karma Akabane.

(Karma Akabane for those who don't know or remember how he looks like)

Blood type:AB
Height:5'1
Favourite flower :red ,black and multi coloured rose

Favourite coulour:Black,white,red,blue,galaxy
Favourite anime :wolves ,dogs  and foxes
Likes:being a assassin ,blood ,roses,black,Gothic things,pranks,Her classmates , sometimes  Koro-sensei and sometimes Bitch-sensei,animals

Hate :fan girls ,  pink ,bright colours,sometimes Koro sensei And some times bitchsensei ,animal abuse or homeless animals

Favourite type of dog :German shepherd and husky .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...