angel ⋆ fezco

By HEROlNEMOTHER

she was his guardian angel, and he hated that most about her... More

angel
synopsis
chapter two

chapter one

11.9K 354 247
By HEROlNEMOTHER

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞
❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩– 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦. ❞

傷つける前に

ANGEL KNEW HE WAS OUT OF HER LEAGUE. She knew a guy like Fezco would never be interested in her and that's what she hated most about herself. She would show up in her prettiest outfits, post pictures making the prettiest faces, and look the absolute prettiest she possible could whenever he was around. But he never budged. He would still refer to her as a little sister, never look twice at her, and never cross any boundaries with her. She truly believed he solely referred to her as a younger sister.

Maybe it was the fact that she was about two years younger than him— being a freshly turned 17 years old while Fez was already 19 and done with high school completely. Maybe it was the fact that she was always around him due to living in the complex right next to his, or maybe it was the fact that she was friends with many of the people he dealt drugs to such as the infamous Rue, Maddy, Cassie, and such and he saw her as nothing more but someone he cared for that managed to stay away from the drugs.

But for what it was worth, at least he still cared for her, which is what she'd tell herself every time she wanted to cry over the boy.

While wearing a white frilled-sleeve tie-front top, a black, Ksubi moss distressed denim mini skirt, a pair of black Comme Des Garçons converse, and two pink barrettes on either side of her dark, bone straight hair, Angel weaved her way through the drunk teenagers and through the glass doors leading to the backyard. She wasn't under the influence, but she was pretty damn drunk which made the party less lame than she would have expected.

It was also going to make Fezco a teensy, tiny bit mad.

The air was warm to her delight, moonlight sparkling on her brown skin and illuminating her large doe eyes while she observed around. She smiled at Rue, someone who she was rather close to and was talking to a blonde girl she recognized as Jules. As she stumbled down the pavement, her eyes lit up when she saw the boy with red hair, a blue supreme t-shirt adourning his pale skin, and a blunt between his lips sitting on the couch that was oddly plopped in the back of the yard. She struggled, yet adorably skipped her way over to him. The red solo cup in her hand threatened to spill out as she took another sip and bit back a look of distaste.

"Fezzie!" The name made the red haired boy sharply turn his head from his lighter to the girl in the almost-skimpy clothes in slight embarrassment and playful annoyance.

That's been her nickname for him ever since she learned his name to begin with. It started off with Fezco, then it led to Fez, Fefe, and then in a more personal setting, Fezzie, Bubba, and Boo-bear. The last three nicknames were strictly for times where it was just them, or when close friends were around in order to save themselves from the embarrassment. Fez would always act as if he hated it, but he really loved it deep down.

As he glanced up at her, he didn't even have time to commentate on her outfit because she was already downing what was left in the cup and slightly swaying side to side. Getting Angel drunk wasn't an easy thing. Her tolerance was pretty high for someone who didn't drink, but once she gets to that point, there was no going back. Fez knew that for a fact, so it was almost a reflex to toss the lighter on the table across from him and quickly stand up in order to grab the girl by her waist and shoulder.

Without saying a word, he plopped her down on the couch as she giggled and layed her head on his lap innocently. He hated seeing her anything other than sober. She was angelic, hence the name, too good to be doing things like this and she knew it. Sometimes, he felt as if she did things like this just to get him angry (which she did, but in Angel's defense, it was 'cause she found his frustrated tone cute). Before saying a word, he reached over her, giving her a whiff of his heavily intoxicatingly good smelling cologne and marijuana, lit his blunt, and took a pull.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me, Angel." Fez has his eyes closed as he didn't even want to look at her, and although it sort of bothered her, she enjoyed knowing she could get him so worked up.

She bit her lip mischievously, slyly glancing over to the table next to her and at the bottle of Patron sitting untouched. "When do I ever kid around Fezzie."

She used her fingers as imaginary quotation marks, meaning more than what he thought behind her words but saying nothing else of it. He scoffed, opening his eyes as Angel sat up from his lap and crossed her legs. The skirt only rid up her long, thick, shiny thighs a bit more but Fez never once looked. He couldn't. But what he did look at was her small dainty hands reach for the liquor bottle with a small smirk on her lips. His hand quickly gripped her wrist.

"Hell the fuck no." "But Fez–" He grabbed the bottle with his hands and continued to lean back, taking another pull of his blunt as the girl tried to reach over and grab it. She thought he looked good as hell doing so.

She hated drugs, the mere thought of it made her ache inside, but when Fez did it, she loved it. She loved how his voice got a bit deeper, his accent got much stronger, when he reached his high, he said her name much longer, and hugged her with a bit more confidence. She would never admit it aloud, but she liked it.

"First of all, stop calling me Fezzie out loud. That's our," he moved his finger back and forth between the two, "shit, and our shit only."

He watched as her straight face turned to a little smile and she may have even blushed a little bit, but he thought nothing more of it. Angel wasn't like that was what he'd always tell himself. Somehow, he'd always get his conscience to believe it. Angel on the other hand loved the thought of that. It really was a thing between them and only them, but like him, she believed he didn't think of it in such a way.

"Second of all, what I told you about doing this shit?" His demanding tone made Angel throw her back against the couch and release a frustrated sigh.

"Don't drink because it's not like you to drink, stop letting people influence you, blah blah blah." Her mocking tone as she tried to reanact his voice made him chuckle as he sat back with her and tilted his head to stare down at the girl with her arms crossed and an adorable pout on her face.

"But Fez!" Angel whined, extending his name in an obnoxious way as she tried to steadily stare at him without swaying or leaning around.

"You done had enough, deadass Angel."

The girl rolled her eyes and threw her head to the side, releasing another huff in annoyance. Her expression quickly changed when the song changed to one she, Fez, and Rue listened to nearly all the time.

"Fezzie!" She squealed, quickly forgetting the whole nickname thing they just spoke about as she stood up, maybe a bit too fast, but quickly regained her balance and ran over to Rue who was now standing on the other side of the pool watching Jules swim and who's head whipped towards the girl as her face lit up.

"I go on and on, can't understand I last so long." Both girls sang, as Fez allowed a small smile come on his lips watching the pair.

This song was almost always playing when Fez was at the store and the girls were around. It was almost like a little inside thing, this song and a few others, that they listened to religiously whenever they hung out. They couldn't not sing to the song, so whenever it came on, Rue and Angel managed to always go crazy for it.

"What's my favorite word?" Rue yelled, as Angel went from facing the girl to slowly turning around and still holding Rue's hand.

"Bitch!" Angel began to jokingly grind and twerk on Rue, as they both sang along and moved their hair side to side.

Angel probably thought she looked ridiculous, but to everyone else, she looked hot as hell. A few people watched Angel and Rue dance with each other, switching between dorky dances and sexy little movements as a joke. Fez was unapologetically one of those guys. He finally got a chance to watch Angel, slowly smoking his blunt as he looked at her outfit and realized just how beautiful she looked. She managed to look so seductive yet so innocent and inducing.

She looked gorgeous, he thought to himself, in a friendly way. He could barely keep his eyes off her, apart from finding her beautiful but also to make sure she would be okay and no one dared to bother her. That was, until he realized she was on her way back to him. She was stumbling, yet still sort of dancing and singing along to the song.

"Short dog, that's Oakland baby!" She sang along, moving her body to the song as she sat daringly close to Fez and wrapped her arms around his neck comfortably. Fez didn't think anything of it, since they were always so touchy with each other but Angel was still a tad bit shy about the whole thing.

"I love you, Fez." She dreamingly whispered, staring at the boy with pure adoration in her eyes. He smiled at her, rubbing her shoulders.

"I love you too, kid."

That word would have hurt her. It would have made her remove her hands from his neck and get up. It would have made her get teary eyed and sad to hear. It would have ruined her entire buzz and made her feel awkward about her feelings and about everything in general. He always said that. He always made sure to add a little petname at the end of remarks like I love you that would make Angel want to shove a shotgun down her throat and pull the trigger. It would have made her cry like no other, being exhausted from getting consistently friendzoned and rejected in a friendly way. It really would have.

But it didn't.

So Angel did nothing but give the boy a slightly forced yet genuine smile, lean her head against his shoulder, and watch him roll another blunt with nothing but thoughts of him cloud her drunken brain.

Heilly's Notes
Welllll there it is: a small chapter to
give you guys a feel of what we're
working with so far. I'm excited as
hell to write this because let's face
it.... errybody love them some Fez
& if you don't ion know what to tell
you cause every time that man
would pop up on the screen I just

anyways though yea i
luv yall & i'll def be updating
soon since I'm already on
the second chapter
HEROlNEMOTHER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...