Saviour | JJK ✔️

By pottatogurl

The father who is the one in debt, but the child who was left long ago is responsible to pay off the debt. Ta... More

Saviour | Edited
Taken
Pay-off
Nightmare
"Happiness"
Testing Session
Disgusting
First Customer
A Lesson
Golden Floor
Encounter
I beg you
What your heart says...
A Little Help
Hold onto me
A Safe Place
New Home
He is not 'him'
A Warm Welcome
Claim Back
"Make me yours"
Regards
Jinu
Hurtful Truth
Explanation
Return
Her First Love
L.V Casa
Lady Vee's Wrath
Goodbye
"I'm sorry"
New Life : Him
Dream Life : Her
Us, Again
I love you, my saviour
I Apologize - Author

Confession

2.2K 67 1
By pottatogurl

⚠️Warning: fist fight

It's been a few weeks since Jungkook had stayed with them and all of them had been treating him like a family member. The boy had never felt like this before and it made him feel happy upon their caring gesture. Even so, there's this one person who still couldn't accept his presence and you might have guessed who would it be.

"Weekly News; It's been a month and a half of the disappearance of a 21-year old student, Jeon Jungkook who had been missing since 1st of May. The report was made by one of his classmates when he didn't show up for class or answer his calls. Police are still searching for clues--"

Donghyuk turns the tv off before facing the others who is sitting at the couch.

"Wow, you're pretty famous huh?" His voice is fill with sarcasm while he eyes the younger.

"Haeyoung? You didn't tell us about this" Her uncle speaks while looking at her.

"I didn't? I thought I did--maybe I forgot" She smiles to him while she tries to bury herself into the couch.

"Jo Haeyoung" The older summons her as he wants an explanation.

"I can't just let him go back home! They will find him and he's not safe there!" She retorts while she looks at Jungkook who is beside her.

"Why do you care? He's just a stranger who had a bad luck and ends up in that brothel! It's not your job to keep him safe or not!" Donghyuk yells at her and his words made her fume with anger.

"People like him wasn't suppose to be in that brothel. I bet you'll never understand because people like you is the reason why those brothels exist!" She growls into his face where both of them just glare at each other.

His piercing glare averts to the quiet boy on the couch before he speaks "This is all your fault" He lounges a punch at the boy's face before he pushes him to the floor.

"She was just fine before she met you!" He throws his punch over and over again until the purple marks starts to become visible.

"Stop it!" She screams while she tries to pulls him off of Jungkook. The boy just wince in pain as he tries to cover his face, but the punches still reach his cheeks.

"Fucking stop!" She kick Donghyuk's stomach which made him fall to the side.

He clutches the pain with his hands before he looks up to her with an appalled expression.
"H-Haeyoung?"

"Don't fucking touch him again or I'll never forgive you" She speaks through gritted teeth before helping Jungkook to stand.

"Wake up Haeyoung! He is not him, he is not Mingyu--" A slap was sent across his face right after he utters the name.

"I hate you" Those words hurts him eventhough it's not the first time she had said it to him as this one holds a different meaning.

With that, she carefully supports Jungkook by the arm and slowly walks into her room before shutting the door close.

"You better get that iced" Jisung speaks, but he just walks out of the house to clear up his mind.

Donghyuk is the type to speak harshly eventhough he meant well. He may come out as mean, but he really cares about Haeyoung and he doesn't want her to get hurt again. It broke his heart when he witness her defending Jungkook, someone who she just met a few weeks ago rather than listening to him who she have known for years.

"Sorry about that" She apologize before opening the first aid kit to treat his wounds.

"It's okay, I mean he's not wrong. I'll only bring trouble to you" A sad smile appears on his face as he tries to hide his sadness.

"Hey..." She takes a hold of his face into her warm hands and she could see the tears that he is holding in. "No matter what happens, it will never be your fault. Everything happens for a reason..." She pauses as her eyes roams all over his face.

Her gaze lands on his lips where she had noticed the birth mark that is under his lower lip before she continues "...and I am glad that I've found you"

A fluttering feeling burst in his stomach when she utter those words. It made him feel relief that he wasn't the only one who have this feeling. He inches closer to her face before brushing his thumb over her lower lips before he speaks "I am glad that I'm not the only one"

A smile appears on her face before she could feel his soft lips pressing against hers when he slowly begins to move his lips and kisses her more. His hand rested behind her neck to deepen the kiss before he breaks it and rest his forehead against hers.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long" He speaks while catching his breath and both of them smile to his words.

"Well I'm glad that you finally did it" She pecks his lips, taking him off guard before they chuckle while looking at each other.

After the confession, they spend the night together in her bed while sharing each other's warmth with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Haeyoung if I may ask...who is Mingyu?" The sudden question leave his lips, but she didn't answer it.

He looks down to her and noticed that she had fallen asleep which made him smile to the sight. He brings her closer to his chest before kissing the top of her head and slowly going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 7
Mariyam sat by their bed observing their room. The looked at the clock, then the plants, then the window, then at the empty bed. All they could focus...
4M 123K 199
You're jungkooks little and it's all fluff and kisses. Ever wondered what it's like to be BTS's spoilt little princess? Read ahead to find out. There...
192K 2.4K 20
Characters include: Frank Iero Gerard Way Mikey Way Ray Toro And You! Creative title, yeah i know. Enjoys!
160K 3K 44
"Mommy, I just want to play." "Then let's play baby boy." Plot: 65% Smut: 35%