The Last Ship (18+)

By NikolaiWolfe

Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find intere... More

Chapter One: Awake.
Chapter Two: Explanation?.
Chapter Three: Solar Sun.
Chapter Four: The Irinaut.
Chapter Five: Zi-0.
Chapter Six: Lockdown.
Chapter Seven: His Power.
Chapter Eight: The Truth?
Chapter Nine: Zio's Touch.
Chapter Ten: Kiss?.
Chapter Eleven: A Irinaut's Love.
Chapter Twelve: A Irinaut's Strength.
Chapter Thirteen: A Bloody Debate.
Chapter Fourteen: Zio's Dominance.
Chapter Fifteen: The Professor's Talk.
Chapter Sixteen: A Chat.
Chapter Seventeen: A Irinaut's Temper.
Chapter Eighteen: Jewel's Sit Down.
Chapter Nineteen: Confession.
Chapter Twenty: Small Talk.
Chapter Twenty-One: Locking.
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Professor's Discussion.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Their Thoughts.
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Twins.
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Little Sting.
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Den
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Company
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The New Three
Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Jealous Alpha
Chapter Thirty: The Worried Zio
Chapter Thirty-One: Past.
Chapter Thirty-Two: Guilty Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Chained Memories
Chapter Thirty-Four: Three Lover's Repeat
Chapter Thirty-Five: Alpha's a Alpha
Chapter Thirty-Six: Memories Bond
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Waking Up
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Cell Chat
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Panel
Chapter Forty: Hidden World
Chapter Forty-One: A Heated Walk
Chapter Forty-Two: Hollow
Chapter Forty-Three: Dead Sleep
Chapter Forty-Four: Awakening
Chapter Forty-Five: Odd Truth
Chapter Forty-Six: Current
Chapter Forty-Seven: Unworthy?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Unfolding
Chapter Fifty: Boom
Chapter Fifty-One: KingĀ§
Chapter Fifty-Two: Hole
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Beginning of The End
The series continues.

Chapter Forty-Nine: The Fighting Battle

1.5K 89 4
By NikolaiWolfe

"Get your hands off me!" Luna struggled against the men who clung to her arms. She breathed heavily, tensing as she slammed hands against the men, "I told you, I would walk!" The blonde gasped as she was pushed forward in the small lab part of the ship.

Strong stood in there with his arms crossed to his chest. Professor Reed stood with Professor Jewel and Doctor Garrett. All quietly preparing their work. Luna shifted a bit, keeping herself in place as she glanced at Jewel, "All those things you said, about caring for me and the others? The innocent people on this ship?"

Professor Jewel glanced back at Luna. The woman no longer had the smile from before, and her grey eyes were cold, "It is my job, Luna. I don't think you understand what sort of find you were." Jewel walked over to her, "The Irinaut's could be taught so much." The woman gestured for Luna to walk over, "If we had something, someone who could help start, a queen, we could have our chance of returning home, and removing them from home. For good." Jewel had Luna sit down at the table, "Of course I care about you. You're our way home."

"We cannot control the infected Irinaut, but with you, we would be able to. If you could channel that control, well, we would already have a decent hive." Professor Reed pointed towards their home, "Now that we have a location, flooding them out would be no problem."

Luna sat, rather baffled by this woman's claim. Her eyes gave off that vibrant agitated glow. She shifted around a bit, "If I had never gotten the memory back, you were just going to weasel your way into them..you were using me this entire time." The walls around them began to crack. She looked at them, finding herself at a loss for words, "If you think I'm going to lead my people into a blood bath then you're really mistaken." Luna gripped the table. As she glanced at Garrett, the man was quiet, simply moving through, "Zio and Fex?"

Doctor Garrett walked in front of her, "Upon getting you, the two had both hidden in our pod. Unable to disrupt your hyper sleep, after I had gotten in my own pod, it seemed they had done the same, but in order to keep a close eye, I often wake up every few years. They were just a bonus. The Yetis had barely fit in the pods and had been placed in the animal lab. I had to heavily sedate, but at some point they woke up attached to the infected queen that lives here and ended up escaping." Doctor Garrett pointed down at his toes, "Which proves our hive theory. Given the proper training or the right amount of leeches-"

"Hollows."

"Excuse me?"

"They're called Hollows." Luna gave him a rather stubborn glare. More so just interrupting to shut the man up for a moment, "I'm not doing shit for any of you if it means killing any of them." Luna hugged her frame, looking down for a moment, "You won't have my children. I won't give anything to any of you." The blonde hugged herself, shifting as she looked around the room. The woman grinned a bit, smiling now as she lifted her head, "You won't get anything out of me."

Garrett grabbed her chin and lifted it, simply shaking his head no, "Until you have a proper cycle, we won't know your worth. Which is why we will have to attach another 'Hollow' to your head." The Doctor shook his head as he pulled back, "Once we have a female from you, we won't have to worry about what you want, will we?" Garrett shook his head before making her lay back on the table, Strong overtop of her to hold her shoulders down, and her legs braced down by Reed and Jewel as the Doctor walked over to grab a syringe, "You must understand, Luna. All of us want to go back home, but we need you to do so."

Luna was panicking now. Her legs kicked up, she screamed, and the golden glow on her face had gotten more vibrant. The veins in her hands and legs doing the same. As he came at her with the needle, she turned her head, suddenly gripping ahold of Strong's arms as a sudden pulse coursed through him. Electric waves danced up his arms, his body seizing as he fell back. Luna sat up, grabbing the needle and shoving it towards Garrett and into his jugular. Jewel had let out a scream, and Luna's legs were released.

The girl stumbled, her ears were ringing and the room around her spinning. Luna reached for the key card on Strong and ripped it off. She stumbled up and ran towards the door. Luna's breathing was heavy, and a vibrant glow came from her hands as she hurriedly pressed the card to the door to close it. The hybrid's hands let off a bright shimmering gold glow. Luna pressed her hands to the keypad, causing it to melt. The electrical waves that pulsed through her went into the pad before it shorted out. As the alarms began to sound, Luna looked around the hall for a exit, but soon realized she didn't need to leave just yet.

I need to end this..

_____

Fex roared out as he looked at the Panel. His mouth expanded out before he slammed his fist into the slate next to him as a huff escaped his throat, 'You think they would mistake us for one of them if we approached? They let us stay with Luna before. Jewel needs us to, right?' The midnight blue male let out a low hiss as his nails, scraped off the ground with a sharp click.

Zio shook his head, and unlike Fex, was attempting to stay calm, but even he kept twitching his hand and thinking, 'Fex, I don't think they would care. Besides, to them we all look the same.'

The two alpha's had followed the Panel during it's sudden retreat after gathering Luna. Other Irinaut's who had been trying to destroy the Panel. The two male's noticed were having quite the trouble. The weapons they had were being stopped by a shield. He huffed, grabbing Fex by the shoulder to stop his pacing, 'We will just have to wait until something works.'

Fex's pupils became thin, his brows bent as he gave Zio a shove back when he was grabbed, 'What will work, Zio? They've had a bombs thrown at them and not a damn one has even scratched it. Fucking human technology.' Fex threw his hand up, 'I say we storm it. What's it going to do, shut down on it's own?'

Zio had quickly raised his fist to knock Fex over the head, but a loud horn was heard. The two looked at the Panel. The lights were flashing on and off, the field was distorting as it seemed to start fading out. The guns raised upward, no longer shooting at the other's. The pale male watched curiously as he took a step forward. He huffed, tensing a bit as the hatch began to open. A grin ran across his face as he grabbed Fex by the chin to make him look.

Fex grinned, quickly moving to go towards the Panel, but Zio kept a hold. The male snarled, 'Dammit, Zio, stop the bullshit and come on!'

The emerald eyed male snapped at the other Alpha with a loud crunch of his large teeth, 'For all we know, it's a trap to lure.'

"Zio, Fex, can any of you hear me? I'm in the main control room. I'm going to shut it-"

The hybrid had somehow managed to make it to main control. Before Luna could finish what she was saying on the intercom, a sudden ruckus was heard, and that was enough to get Fex and Zio to be fueled to charge the Panel and quickly forget their own arguing. Others who were hiding in wait, did the same.

_____

"Ahh!" Luna slammed back against the wall, quickly reaching over and grabbing a glass that had been on the table, and her leg coming up into the man's groin. Her hands sparked as she held them out towards the driver. Luna had knocked him out during attempt to overtake the vehicle. She had fried the door switch on the outside. Right now, no one was getting in that room if she could help it. Panicked while trying to call out to her alpha's over the intercom, Luna hadn't realized the driver had woke up during her plea for help.

Her hands glowed, and her veins brightened with each frantic gesture as she tried to wake up those sleeping powers, but Luna was pushing herself already. Struggling himself, he moved towards the door and unlocked it with his own key. Luna had moved forward, struggling to grab ahold of the key or even just to shut him out so she could do something with the machine.

As the hybrid scrambled to shove the man out the door, a force shoved her forward. Luna fell back with a harsh slam into the metal floor. The air from her lungs had been knocked out completely. She gripped her chest, wincing as she looked up, only to see a leg hurling towards her stomach and sending her into a roll.

"Don't hurt her!" Jewel came in rather quickly, "If you kill her we won't have any start to the hive!" The brunette moved forward, grabbing ahold of Strong's arm, but was soon shoved back.

Strong raised his arm, letting out a loud yell as he looked down at Luna, "Don't kill her? This damn abomination has nearly gotten a entire ship full of people killed. This entire mission has been a disaster." As the man pulled a gun from his hip and turned it towards Luna. The man leaned down and grabbed a handful of her hair, "We can just make another one." The blonde winced as she was pulled up by her hair. Her hands glowed as she reached for the one holding the gun, but Strong left it hardly out of reach. Her ears were ringing, and her eyes closing. 'This is it..'

-Click-

'No!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 484 72
*Completed* Ranked #1 in alienplanet in Jan 20 2020 Please, LISTEN TO ME!! I know you think I'm crazy and I know they told you I'm dangerous, but you...
4.4K 248 57
18+ (Xenophile) Smut. Violence. Gore. Foul Language. The year is 3787, the Earth is in ruin, and the infectious spores plagues the world below. Afte...
4.9K 385 147
In order to embark on a mission to discover alien life on the icy moon of Jupiter Maria must leave her life on Earth behind, including her father and...
3.1K 151 30
Completed! #1 in government conspiracy as of 10/19/18 #6 in outbreak as of 10/10/18 #7 in corruption as of 8/12/18 #62 in apocalypse as of 8/7/18 #1...